UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡33♡

1.8K 67 181
By sun_ve

You slept in. At least it's a weekend. It's currently 12 at noon right now. Figured you should get some breakfast. Well... lunch in this case.

You open your door and walk to the kitchen. No one is there, just you. Hunters probably on a mission right now.

"Hey." Hunter says.

Or not.

"I didn't think you'd be here." You say.

"I'm actually supposed to be leaving soon." Hunter says.

"What mission?" You ask.

"Um.. troll." Hunter says nervously lying.

"Cool." You say.

"Yeah." Hunter nods.

"Have you ate yet?" You ask.

"I did already." Hunter nods.

"Sorry, I would have worked on the scroll with you but I was asleep." You say.

"Don't apologize, you were tired, you needed your rest." He says.

You open your mouth to say something but you hesitate and nod. Hunter smiles and walks over to you.

You walk up to him too and you both embrace one another. You don't know why you both wanted to, you just felt like you had to.

"I'm going to go now, I don't know when you'll be going but I hope you and your friend enjoy yourselves, she seems really nice." Hunter says.

"Yeah." You nod into his chest.

"I'm leaving now, have a good time, I'll see you soon." He says.

"Okay." You say.

You look up at him and anxiously bite your lips inward and then release them. You kiss him.

And you hold onto him for a bit as you kiss him. You wonder if this Is this the last time you'll ever see him.He gently rests his hand on your shoulder.

You continue to hold his face and kiss it dearly.

The kitchen door knocks and opens, you both quickly stumble out of your kiss and pretend to be doing anything else. You both are red faced and embarassed.

"Golden guard!" A scout says.

"A bit busy here-" his voice cracks, he's embarrassed.

"Belos asked to see you, remember? Lady Terra told you to go see him yesterday but he's growing impatient." The scout says.

"I'll be right there." Hunter says.

"Okay, please make it quick." The scout says and closes the door.

Hunter sighs and rests his face in one his palms.

"What's wrong? What does he need to talk to you about?" You ask.

"I don't know, I'll see, I'm sure it's nothing important." He says.

"Okay, well... I'll see you then. Bye." You smile awkwardly.

Hunter quickly walks up to you and embraces you tightly, quickly kissing your cheek and then let's go.

"Goodbye." He smiles and walks off.

Your heart sinks as you watch him walk off. Oh well... you should probably call Luz anyway to see when would be fine to make your way there.

Hunter POV

He walks along the hallways to the throne room. He approaches the throne room door and gently opens it and walks inside. The door shuts behind him.

"Uncle?" Hunter walks up to the throne.

Hunter kneels on one knee and bows.

"You asked for my presence." Hunter says.

"Yes. You may rise." Belos says calmly.

Hunter stands up and faces Belos.

"So..." Belos holds his hands together.

"You and Y/n, I've been hearing are finally bonding well?" Belos asks.

"Yes! We're excellent, everything is going fine." Hunter grins and nods.

"May I ask how?" Belos says.

"How?" Hunter says.

"We've... been communicating more, we do more than just dinners now, we go outside together, we've gotten somewhat intimate." Hunter says nervously.

"That's what i worry about." Belos says.

"Huh?" Hunter tilts his head.

Belos raises an eyebrow and leans forward in his chair.

"May I remind you, you and this girls relationship is for business matters only, you understand correct?" Belos head tilts.

"Yes." Hunter nods.

"I've always known." Hunter says.

"Your relationship with this girl must be nothing more than through business, it is mandatory you spend your time together yes, but anything more? May I remind you that's strictly off limits." Belos says.

Hunter looks up at him.

"You two are simply destined, to stand next to one another, that is all you both are." He says.

He looks down again.

"You both are simply coupled objects destined to always stand and be near one another. That is all your relationship will be." Belos says.

Hunters fingers twitch.

"You two may only discuss business, and anything beyond that may I remind you is strictly off limits." Belos says furiously.

"Is that understood?" He tilts his head.

Hunter stays silent for a moment.

"Speak up boy." Belos says.

"Yes Emperor Belos." Hunter says.

"Excellent." Belos says.

"Any chance I find anything more between the two of you going on, I will drag the girl into this conversation and make her understand." He says.

"Yes emperor Belos." Hunter says.

"There is no, love, there is no feelings, no affiliation with the girl besides an object to stand by your side. And that is final." Belos says.

"Yes emperor Belos." Hunter begins sweating.

"Wonderful off with your duties." Belos waved his hand off to send Hunter away.

Hunter stands there spacing out for a moment before he realizes he was sent off. He comes back to his senses and slowly walks out of the throne room.

As soon as he shuts the door he stand there for a few seconds trying to understand what he's just been told. He's so confused, didn't they want you guys to talk? To be together?

He just wants you both to stand next to one another? That's it? Nothing else? No feelings or anything? Just, a relationship purely based on standing next to one another.

He tries to catch his breath and tries calming down. He can't just follow that order, he can't he's physically and emotionally unable to. Does that mean you were right? Your old plan was to be in a relationship with that boy Cedar but be wed to Hunter. Did you know about this? No of course not, you just hated him at the time.

You both can't be together.

But you can?

That's unfair. Thats not fair.

That's no fair?!

Hunter starts breathing heavily.

"Did she leave yet?" Hunter says to himself shakily.

He speed walks to your room. Darting down the halls. He wants to talk to you, what should you both do? Is there some sort of solution?

He runs up to your door and bangs on it.

"In a minute!" You say.

Hunter breathes heavily and starts pacing waiting for you to open the door.

Wait.

No.

How? He can't talk to you. If Belos knows he talked to you about this....

He can't. He can't even resolve this. He can't even talk to you. What is he supposed to do?

"Okay, I'm coming." You say.

He hears your footsteps walk up to the door. And in an anxious panic he jolts and runs away.

You open the door. And hear running down the hallway, you turn your head to see if you can catch who just knocked and ditched you.

You see a boot turn the corner, you can't tell who it was.

You stand there in silence and fold your arms. Who the heck?

You hear a powerful zoom out your window and you go to look. You look out the window and there Hunter is on his artificial staff quickly zooming off.

"Did he seriously just do that to mess with me and be annoying?" You mumble.

You sigh and grab your things.

"I should probably be going too." You say.

You rummage through your closet and grab a coat and hood. You need to hide yourself incase someone catches you on your mission.

You text Luz telling her you're on the way.

Hunter POV

He pants and hops off his staff and begins running into the woods. It's near the owl house where the human lyes. He needs to wait anyway to investigate.

He sighs and pants and breathes heavily running into the forest until he looks up and bumps into a tree.

He falls backwards.

"Ow." He pants.

He groans, and lyes against the tree.

"Titan." Hunter breathes shakily.

"Titan no." Hunters voice cracks.

"Agh." He grumbles.

He runs his hands through his hair. Is this why you couldn't tell him you love him? Is this why you were acting so strange and hesitant because you knew?

No there's no way you knew.

But then again why else would you say that he wouldn't be able to love you?

Damn it.

"Oh y/n." He says shakily trying to conceal any tears trying to spill out of his eyes.

"What do we do?" He mumbles.

"Ah titan." He gulps. Some tears drip out of his eyes.

He coughs and wipes them off.

"Agh.. hhh.." he sobs softly.

"Okay, I'm okay, everything's fine, I'm great, everything's okay." He runs his hands through his hair and tries calming himself down.

Some more tears slip out of his eyes.

"Damn me." He mumbles.

"Damn me for falling in love with her." Hunter cries.

"How is this going to work?" He mumbles.

"Oh titan. Oh titan." He cries.

Your POV

"You made sure your completely concealed? No one will tell it's you?" Luz says over the penstagram call.

"Yes. I made sure." You say.

Luz gave you some clothes that will hide your face, you have a mask, good and gloves on. You have your cost and hood on as well. No one should be able to tell it's you.

"Yeah, sorry for making you wear all that but... if someone sees me and Eda with the head plant covens kid we can get in big trouble." Luz says.

"Yeah I completely understand." You say

"I have some concealment stones too." Luz says

"Sounds good." You say.

"How close are you?" She asks.

"I should be there in 10 minutes." You say.

"Great I'll see you then." She grins.

You both hang up. How can she be so excited over this? This whole thing is making you so anxious.

You sigh and continue walking in the forest towards the owl house. The woods here are really nice, the trees are more of an orange.

You clench your fists. This is it, you're gonna find out what you are, if you're a witch or a human. Please let this just be a mistake and you really are a witch. Please you've got to have a bile sack. You need to have a bile sack.

You adjust your mask and slide your hair more into the hood, so it's just revealing your eyes.

You stop in your tracks. For a moment it's like you could hear heavy breathing, like panicked breathing.

Who's here?

You stay quiet to see if you can hear it.

You hear someone sniffing or crying. You make your way to the noise. Luz can wait a minute, maybe someone's hurt.

You quietly make your way to the noise, careful not to be seen or heard. It's sniffling and breathing. It seems like they're trying to breathe and calm themselves down but then sobs the second after.

You peer your head over a tree.

No way.

It's Hunter. Of course it is, everywhere you turn everywhere you go he's always there. Why is he here you thought he was going to see a troll? Is he hurt? Why is he crying?

"Titan." Hunter kept muttering to himself, groping his hair strands.

He seems really hurt, like he's in pain. Not physically but mentally. You wonder what happened. Why didn't he talk to you when he knocked on your door? Why did he run off?

You want so badly to go over and ask him what's wrong. You can't be seen though if he finds you here you're in trouble.

You quickly run off.

Hunters head jolts up, hearing the tracks running.

"Who's there?!" He shouts.

"Shit." You mumble to yourself and run even faster.

Luzs house better be nearby.

Hunter quickly rubs his face and stands up, running to follow wherever the footsteps are running off to. Where is Luzs house where is it?!

This is the last thing you want right now, if he catches you you're so dead.

You pull out your phone and call Luz. She picks up immediately.

"We have a problem." You say

"What?!" She says.

"He's here, and he's chasing me, I need your help, meet me in the middle!" You say.

"HEY YOU!" Hunter yells finally spotting you.

You turn your head around. You make eye. Intact with Hunter. He glares at you.

"This place is off limits for investigative purposes!" Hunter yells.

That dirty little liar, he said he was gonna go get the damn troll.

"Meet in middle now! Bring glyphs!" You say over the phone and hang up.

You immediately turn around and start running away from him.

"HEY!" Hunter yells.

"You can't just disobey an emperors coven guard unless you want to be thrown in prison!" Hunter yells chasing after you.

You try turning a different way to get him off guard and hide behind some tree.

He darts over to the area you turned confused why you aren't on the trail.

"Show yourself!" Hunter yells.

Damn it he's in your way. What should you do? You don't have magic!

Wait the light glyph!

You wanted to ask Luz more about glyphs anyway so you brought a paper and pen.

You draw the glyph on one of your pieces of paper and then peek from behind the tree. Hunters still dead in his tracks moving his head from left to right to try and find where you went.

Okay... one... two....

Shit. Sorry Hunter.

Three!

You run up from behind and slam him to the ground and slam the light glyph against his face, blinding him.

"Agh!" Hunter yells.

"Sorry!" You say and run off.

"Who?- WAIT! STOP RUNNING!" Hunter yells.

"Damn it! I cant see!" Hunter wobbles around.

He rubs his eyes and tries blinking a few times, continuing to look which direction you went to but he lost you.

You run through the forest, looking behind you to make sure he's not following you. You turn your head forward and immediately bump head to head with Luz.

"Ow..." you grumble.

"Y/n! You okay?" Luz says.

"Fine, I think we lost him for now! Hurry let's go!" You say.

"Lost who?!" Luz says.

"Golden guard! Let's go!" You say grabbing her arm and running.

"Stop right there!" Hunter yells.

You and Luz turn your heads and see him, his eyes squinted.

"Human!" Hunter yells.

"And.. whoever you are! Get over here and turn yourselves in now!" Hunter yells.

"Let's go." Luz says, grabbing your arm and you continue running.

"AGH! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?" Hunter yells.

You and Luz continue running until you finally reach the owl house.

"Hooty! Let us in! Make sure he doesn't get in!" Luz says.

"HOOT!" Hooty nods.

Hooty opens the door for both of you and you both run in, and he immediately slams it closed.

"Bird worm! I demand to speak to the humans accompanied." Hunter says.

"No can do! Toodles!!!" Hooty yells and charges into Hunters stomach.

Hunter bounces back, and got the wind completely knocked out of him.

"Agh.." he grumbles.

"You guys are safe for now! But I'm keeping a close eye on you!" Hunter yells, walking off.

You and Luz both look at eachother anxiously. And back at the door.

"What do we do now? He's keeping a strict eye on us." Luz says.

"I don't know." You say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
22.1K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...