The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

1.2K 43 0
By Ryushuu1412

A week later...

When Kakashi deemed that he healed enough with a few rest and a bit of wet dream he had but no one would know about that, he already good enough to go on another mission.

He right now was in front of Hokage with Nara Shikaku; jounin commander and the ANBU commander; Dragon. The three of them look at their leader expectedly, wondering why he call them here.

The Hokage turned to them with stern and serious face, "A week ago, I reserved an disturbing information from one of my spy and I want you to look at it and give me your opinion about it." Hiruzen said and pass the file to the three of them.

The three took the file without question and read in the contents. Each word in the file make them eyes widened in shock and disbelieve, "Hokage-sama? This is..." Shikaku speak for the three of them, completely baffled at the information that they reserved.

Hiruzen nodded, supporting his arms on his desk and folded his finger, he look at them seriously. "It is what you read from the file. This is a serious matter so I will be needing your secrecy in this. Plus...I don't think this is the right place to talk about it here." He said and look around the office with suspicious. The three of them that also with him, tense and glancing around cautiously.

"So, what should we do Hokage-sama?" asked the ANBU commander next. Hiruzen crossed him arms and were in thought, he then sigh "It's look like I don't have a choice, I need to call him."

The two commander look at his leader in confuse while Kakashi tense on his spot, catching what he mean. "Hokage-sama? By him, you mean him?" he asked, hope in his voice, confusing the two more. The Hokage nodded for his confirmation, "Yes Kakashi-kun, I'm sure you will be happy to meet him again but we need to take care of this first." Reminder him to his youngest and talented subordinate.

Kakashi rubbed his head in sheepish, "Ah, of course Hokage-sama!"

Then someone clear his throat to get their attention, "Excuse me for interrupt, but who are you referring too, Hokage-sama?" asked the ANBU commander curiously with Shikaku behind looking at Kakashi in interest.

The Hokage turned to his ANBU commander, "I was talking to the one that give me this information. I'm sure you two were curious about him but right now, we really need his skill for this." He then pulled out a blue pearl from his desk and showed it to the three that look at it in interest, he then pushed it with his chakra and the pearl glow beautifully.

They wait for a few moment when someone spoke, "What do you need, Jii-san?" the three turned behind them and two commander gasped when they recognize who is it in the room with them.

Hiruzen give Natsuki a welcome smile, "Glad to see you were well, Natsuki-kun." Natsuki look at three people in the room and noted of who they are. He sighed and walked toward the Hokage desk but then stopped, eyes narrowed at the direction of bookshelves. In a flashed he disappear and then reappeared with restrained unknown individual with a blank mask but there is a tiny word that said 'ROOT' on the forehead.

The ANBU commander, Shikaku and Kakashi was shocked that he managed to sense Root members in hiding. While Hiruzen was impressed at his talent and smile proudly, Natsuki chopped on the spy neck making them unconscious. Natsuki sighed and dropped the person unceremoniously onto the ground before taking off the mask. The person looked like a Nara in his late teens, Shikaku eyes widened when he recognize one of his clan members that when missing a few years ago. Natsuki shook his head before prying out his tongue. Situated on the appendage was that disgusting seal Danzo used for his soldiers.

The Hokage frowned in disdain while the other three scowled at the sight of it, "Natsuki-kun, is this...?" Hiruzen questioned gloomily.

Natsuki nodded and give a serious look at the Hokage, "That's right! This seal was designed to silence the bearer from speaking about anything that related to the creator. So if you tried interrogated him, he won't say a words. The only way to get the information for him is by going through his memories, so you will need Yamanaka skill for this." Natsuki explained and the ANBU commander nodded in understand and call his subordinate. An ANBU guard appeared and bring the ROOT onto the T&I department for the interrogation.

After they left, Natsuki put on the privacy seal in the office and activate it. He then turned to the Hokage, waiting for him to speak. Hiruzen nodded, "Good job and thank you for your help, Natsuki-kun." He said good neutrally and Natsuki nodded, "Do you need anything else from me? If not, I will be taking my leave." Natsuki stated. Hiruzen nodded, "Actually we were about to discuss of what should we do about Danzo after knowing his Root organization and his many treasonous acts. So with that, I also need your opinion in this." the Hokage explained to the undercover Kage.

Natsuki blinked and sighed, ruffling his three tone hair "Well if you say so, only if they don't mind my presence of course. It also hard to work together if they didn't trust me." He bluntly said, Kakashi eye-smile at him while Shikaku sighed and muttered "Troublesome" on the background. Only Dragon; the ANBU commander was quiet but from his body language, it's look like he also accepted Natsuki into the group.

"If you trust Natsuki-san, Hokage-sama. Then we have nothing to opposed about," replied Shikaku as represented for the three of them.

The sandaime Hokage nodded in satisfied, "Good! Then, let get started." The four straightened their posture and nodded in understand.

Time skip...

For 2 hours they keep planning and each of them agreed that they will catch Danzo on the council meeting tomorrow, catching him off guard. On the meeting, Hiruzen would bring this up and when Danzo decided to act, Natsuki and Kakashi will dispose of him including his supported while Dragon commander assigned his ANBU to dispose Danzo's puppet from helping him get away. For their back up plan if their first one didn't work out, Natsuki would put an invisible tracker seal on Danzo if the war hawk run away. It's be the time when the doujutsu thief get caught.

"Oh, that's right. Here is a few file regarding on the civilian council. Old man, you really need to grow a backbone when it comes to the elders and the council. Personally, I think you should change advisors and disband the civilian council altogether. The clan heads are enough and I'm pretty sure that civilian had no say in shinobi matters." Advice Natsuki while passing the file to the Hokage.

Shikaku and Dragon look at Natsuki, totally impressed and agreed of what he said toward the civilian council. They were intruding in shinobi matters to much, besides they don't even understand how it felt to sacrificed themselves for the village and talking like they know to much.

While Kakashi looked at his centre with admiration and awed in his eyes, Natsuki was totally amazing person.

Hiruzen took the files, thanking the vampire and secret jinchuriki. Looking through the files on the civilian council, he'd say he had enough evidence to disband them. If they complain, well then, he supposed it's time to show them exactly why he was known as Shinobi no Kami after Senju Hashirama. He really did need to grow a backbone. He had grown to soft, and he could feel his Will of Fire waning. Well, no more. "I'll keep that in mind, Natsuki-kun. Thank you."

Natsuki smiled, "Well, anyway...since we done here. I will be taking my leave now, I'm worried about someone would overuse their training while I'm not around. It was nice knowing you two, commander, Shikaku-san. You too, Kakashi. Glad to meet you again."

Hiruzen raised an brow, "I don't know you pick up a student? You never tell me in your report." Natsuki blinked, "I don't have a student." he said in matter of fact, making the sandaime and the others blinked in return with confused face.

"But you just said earlier that you worried about someone overuse their training or something on the line." Sarutobi pointed, repeating what he heard from the white haired before.

Natsuki tilted his head, looking upon them innocently, Kakashi looked away upon seeing that expression from his centre, hiding his blush. "Did I say that? I didn't quite remember," uttered him while humming mischievously.

Hiruzen, ANBU commander and Jounin commander narrow their eyes at the indigo eyes man, "Natsuki-kun? I know that being secretive for yourself...is okay...for times to times but when you bring it up upon yourself and then tried to hide it back, would be pointless when people start to be curious about it." pointed Shikaku looking at the white headed with lazy gesture but his eyes show that he wasn't appreciate being pushed out by someone, mostly the one that he had been curious about ever since Shikaku laid his eyes on Natsuki.

Natsuki turned away from them, rubbing his head in sheepish. "You won't believe me even if I tell you," he said in resign. The four of them look at each other and then back to the hiding vampire, "Try us. Do we know this person?" Replied the Hokage neutrally, Natsuki sighed and pushed his bangs on the side, making him more handsome than he already does.

"Yeah, you can say that. But well, he had been declared dead for years so it's no wonder you guys can't even figure it out." The statement that Natsuki responded makes all the man in the room blinked with wide eyes, Natsuki looked at them blankly.

"Who is it, Natsuki-kun?" Dragon asked impatiently, Natsuki turned to him with blank face, "Uchiha Shisui."

Silence took over the room and everyone look Natsuki in disbelieve and the white haired shrugged calmly, "When I travel to Uzuchio, I found his body unconscious at the shore with few injured that hasn't been treated for so long. A few broken ribs, a deep gashed on his left kidney, poisoned in his body system and missing both of his eyes. For someone goes on suicide, that's to much injured he have there. It was like someone tried to kill him before he decided to kill himself by jumping on the Naka river." Natsuki explained with seriousness in his air and give a side eyes at the Hokage unnoticed by others.

Hiruzen inwardly whined, already known who's responsible of such potential Uchiha demise.

The three gasped in shock at the news, Shikaku, composed himself after hearing such a unbelievable news, put his chin in thought. "So, that's the reason why we can't find his body anywhere. The wave probably drifted him before we managed to scout the area," reasoned the Nara clan head.

Now when the head of strategies department said it that way, the other two nodded in understand. "Where is he now? And does he okay?" asked Kakashi in concern at his fellow shinobi.

Natsuki nodded calmly and lay his body on the wall while crossing his arms in laid back, "Yeah, he's okay. I'd heal him the best as I could, cleaning out any poison in his body, fixing his broken ribs, healing his wound and restoring his eyes. Though, it was more of a new eyes to me since the colour of his eyes is now blue instead of onyx and he can't use his sharingan anymore. He right now at wave country, I have an acquaintance there that gladly giving a roof for him to recovered and look after him while I'm gone."

There was silence in the room again and Natsuki raised an eyebrow at them in confusion when they gaze at him with stunned face, "What?"

Hiruzen chuckled with shook head, he already know that Natsuki is amazing and was proud of what he had achieved. Kakashi look at his centre in a new light, he knew that Natsuki such an amazing person but he didn't know that he's this amazing. Dragon was thinking, Natsuki would be a good addition to his ANBU squad while Shikaku was intrigued and truly curious of Natsuki and wondering what kind of potential he had in his sleeves and he can't wait to see more. And all of them were thinking that they were glad to have Natsuki in their village.

The Hokage clear his throat and smile good neutrally at Natsuki, "Glad to have you in our side, Natsuki-kun."

XXXX

Shisui huffed in his breath after his training regime. For the past week, after Natsuki help him move to remoted village near Uzuchio, the white head have been helping him to get back on his feet.

Starting with cutting his hair, cook for him and help him with necessary things, mostly on his training. Checking on his health to make sure he's okay, buy him a new clothes mostly shinobi garment.

He was grateful of course, Natsuki have been by his side all this time ever since he meet him and he really appreciate it. Even though, they only known for a week, Shisui started to like the indigo eyes presence already. Natsuki is a great person, plus, he always being thoughtful around him.

When he push his training to much, Natsuki would come and nags at him for not looking after himself. But through his nagging tendencies, he would check over him and give the medical support if he truly needed.

There would time Natsuki act mischievous around him, playing harmless prank on him when felt like it, sometimes joke around and Shisui really enjoy his time with the three tone hair shinobi. Shisui realize that being with Natsuki make his life colourful.

Before, his life was mostly black and white, tried to balancing his life with protecting his village and clan, the only things that was precious to him, even it's cost his life to do that. But when he meet Natsuki, he saw the man as his new light and he would forever be grateful by that and part of him don't want to let the white lock go from his side.

Shisui gaze at where Natsuki had been before and can't help but wondering what the Hokage wanted from the indigo orbs. Natsuki had been away for about 3 hours and he still didn't come back, so Shisui decided to start upon himself by keep training until someone spoke on him.

"What did I tell you about over doing your training, Uchiha?" scold the voice that he come to love. Shisui turned and saw Natsuki looking at him unimpressed, behind him there was a 5 years old Inari, looking at them with interest.

Shisui sat up and chuckle in sheepish, "You took to long to come back, so I decide to continue my training until you come back." Upon hearing that, Natsuki give him a blank look and huffed in resignation. He turn his back at him and started to walk, "Come on, let's get back. It's getting late and I'm sure Tsunami-san didn't tolerate for us being late on dinner time."

Shisui smiled softly and stood up, following the two to the village chief house for the dinner that Kaiza invited for them to come. Upon arriving at their house and was greeting by the owner of the house himself, Kaiza bring them to kitchen where Tsunami at, preparing a meal for them.

"Welcome and please have a seat. Dinner will be really in a moment," said Tsunami after saw them walking in. "Thank you for inviting us, Tsunami-san." Natsuki said with gentle smile and Shisui also thanks her right behind his partner. Tsunami just give them a gentle and a welcoming smile at them back and served the food for them.

The family and two shinobi were happily ate her wonderful meal with gratitude.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
72.1K 2.3K 28
Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The people who fought the war by their side, all...
223K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
63K 2.3K 23
Now that everyone is safe after the war and Naruto, the hero of the war, is Hokage, many people have woken up to their feelings. Everyone seems to be...