All mine,forever mine (txs bx...

Por writerxoxobae

I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY Wha... Más

Characters 🦎
II
III
IV
V
Should i carry on with this?
Carried onnn

I

6.9K 43 21
Por writerxoxobae

Caden Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm beeping in my ears.

"Fuckk.." I whine wiping my eyes.

"Annoying ass alarm" I groan sitting up in place.

I jump up in place and get ready for school,I put on a tight grey shirt and some plain black sweatpants.

I walk downstairs grabbing a pop tart, I love them.

A car pulls up as I look out the window,it's Kyle,my best friend.

I hop up and speed walk towards the door.

I walk out the house with some plain white airforces on.

"you shit me up for a second I can't lie" I say laughing.

He smirks abit,"hop in mate we're gonna be late."

"Your saying that like I actually give a shit,but Okk.." I smile getting in the passenger seat.

The drive is about 5 to 10 minutes so not that long.

Before I could even change the song he pulled up outside the school.

"I'm gonna kill myself." I say to Kyle.

"Shut up you won't," I smile at him laughing.

"Your so innocent it's funny."

"He glares down at me"

"Jeez sorry" I say defensively holding my hands up.

I laugh walking late to form as I decided to try skip in the toilets,stupid teachers always busting my shit.

"Late again mr Andrews." The teacher scowls at me.

"No shit," I say mocking her.

I sit at the back and go on my phone because I don't even know what we do it form so whatever.

After a few minutes of watching TikTok's I put my phone away and walk out exactly on time when the bell goes.

I meet up with Kyle and walk to art.

First period art is,ok..

It's definitely not the best but the teacher mentioned we're having a new teacher as she's moving.

Thank god she was weird anyways,not strict just boring.

I get pushed in the door (after doing laps around the whole school) by one of my other mates.

"DICK!" I shout as he runs off .

I take my seat next to Kyle,his eyes were glued to his drawing,I soon realised why,the teacher stared down at me expecting me to say something.

I wave my hand infront of his face, "helloooo?" "Is he ok?" I say to kyle who chuckles abit before keeping a straight face.

"Detention after school,what's your name?" He asks walking away from out table.

" my names,six,nine," I say making the class laugh abit.

I'm so childish it's funny.

He scowles at me with anger in his eyes,jeez.

"His names caden andrews!" A girl from the back squeals.

"Woah calm your fucking Mario looking ass down, I roll my eyes turning towards her.

"Fucking weirdo.." I whisper to Kyle who's burted into laughter along with the rest of the class.

"Caden,you already have a hour an a half do you really want to extend that?"

"I don't know,tell me?" I stare at him with a sarcastic smile looking confused.

I laugh before pulling out my phone.

"This 59 year old I can't." I say making a disgusted look.

"You have 2 hours now caden get of your phone, I can talk to your mum and dad see what they think about having even more time if this carries on?" He smirks.

"Oh Noo!" I yell fake crying.

I roll my eyes scrolling through my Snapchat friends texting people back.

Footsteps come up towards me.

I hide my phone down my pants and look up to see sir looking down at me.

"Try it I can sue.." i wink at him making him laugh slightly.

"Just sit there and do nothing but don't go on your phone or I'll get slt to come get you,"

I roll my eyes putting my phone in my pocket and staring down at kyles work.

I start talking to Kyle about all the shit that's happened over the weekend as the drama is mad.

"Jeez what a weirdo!" He whisper shouts as I say something.

"I know right!" I shout.

"You sound like a teenage girl!" I hear a boy shout from behind me.

"You sound like fucking Elmo shut your fat mouth!" I shout back making everyone laugh even the teacher.

"Caden you are so close to be on 3 hours shut up."
The teacher says calmly.

About 10 minutes pass and the bell goes so I run out the class.

I walk to the bathrooms and I hide in one of the stalls taking pictures and sending streaks, I have like 10 going on right now and others aren't responding.

I finish sending streaks and hear a knock on the door,shit,"IM HAVING A SHIT!" I shout trying not to laugh at myself.

"Oh sorry I didn't know.have fun?" They said.

They're definitely new or something.

I scroll on TikTok and chat with the people  that sent me streaks on snap doing whatever I can to stay entertained.

The end of lesson bell goes and I head downstairs to the outside field.

Thank god I didn't get caught,I had geography.

I despise geography.

I find Kyle after like, forever!

I scare him by grabbing on his shoulders and screaming in his ear.

"Fuck dude!" I hear him yell,funny.

"That was funny watching to jump like a pussy."

I laugh before realising I called him a pussy.

"Excuse YOU!"he shouts making me grin.

" you heard me" I say holding in a laugh.

He pins me up against the wall by my hair and I watch him ramble on about all the times he's defended me and blah blah blahh

He suddenly gets really close to me and he rubs against me.

I try brush it off but I can't stop looking down and hoping I didn't get turned on by this.

I am but like get hard I mean.

He pulls my hair harder and I can hear the chatter and laughter about me getting "owned" whatever.

I look down and realise he's actually got hard of off this..

My face gets hot and I just play it of by laughing and pushing him off,finally.

"Asshole" I say laughing still.

He chuckles abit backing away.

I think he knows I noticed his friend..

I wait for the bell to go for maths so I can actually get away from this situation.

Thankfully it does but not after what feels like 5 lifetimes.

// after school hours 🏫

I head towards the detention aka the art room and notice I'm the only one.

"Woah Im the only one," "nobody brave enough to stand up for themselves?" I question smiling.

I hop up on the table and sit cross legged.

I hold my head in my palm and lean in towards sir.

"Nope nobody is brave enough, so far.." he says sighing.

"I'm not that bad.." I roll my eyes.

"Oh,yeah your are,trust me." He answers back.

" asshole," i mutter.

"What." He says sternly.

" o-ohh nothing," I say not realising he could hear me.

"Your digging yourself so much deaper than u need right now."

"I reallyyy don't care," I whine.

He gets up and walks towards me slowly.

I look at him confused.

"Listen here you little shit,you won't disturb any of my lessons any more or they'll be even worse punishments for you" he says making me hold in a laugh.

"Oh Noo,like I said sir I really don't care!" I shout getting up of the table.

He pushes me against the wall behind me,I never knew teacher could push students but ok.."

"What the fuck sir!"

"Don't fucking test me." He says getting closer to me.

"I never wanted to!wtf calm down." I yell.

He grabs the collar of my shirt revealing abit of my stomach.

I look up at him,what's this new trend where I'm getting pinned up somewhere I'm not a fucking voodoo doll go away!

He starts shouting at me saying he was never like this at my age and shit.

Maybe I could do what Kyle did to me because he shit up then..

But this is a teacher,he's a cute teacher, but a teacher nonetheless.

He un ironically pushes against me.

I move uncomfortably in place, trying to get him of me.

Instead he slams my back against the wall making a loud moan to come out.

I cover my mouth with the palm of my hand regretting what sound just came out my mouth.

I look down at his new Littl-massive friend that just appeared.

I gulped as I see him smile at me.

"Well,I didn't know you were like that.." I moved back even more not wanting to answer.

That was embarrassing.

"S-sorry I didn't know what that w-was.. " I blurt out trying to not seem weird.

He comes closer pulling me in by the waist.

"S-sir.." I whine feeling his hard on rub against mine.

I tilt my head back hearing him whisper something in my ear.

I couldn't hear anything as I was distracted by the pleasure I was getting.

I couldn't handle it anymore and I lean in for a kiss.

He quickly kisses back letting his hands roam around my body.

He pulles me down on a table causing me to crawl on him.

I sit on him, hearing his groans.

He squeezes my ass cupping them both,I fix my posture and place my hands on his shoulders to balance myself.

He puts his hand down my pants and through my underwear to stroke my dick.

I moan in pleasure letting him do what he needed to do.

It wasn't long before I came in his hands.

"Fuckk.." I breath out letting him flip me on my back.

He pins my arms above my head and kissed down my body.

He left hickey marks along my neck down to my stomach.

I moaned as he let his tongue soothe down the bruises.

He starts to take of my pants and then takes of his,
"Can I?" He asks for consent.

I nod pulling out a condom from my pocket and handing it him.

He smiles and puts it on throwing the packaging on the floor.

He forces my legs open pushing his cock in my throbbing hole.

I moan out as he thrusts in me.

"T-to big.." i whimper  my muscles straining and my knuckles white.

My legs started to shake.

"Take it like a good boy he whispers in my ear."

I nod trying not to moan to loud as other teachers are in the building.

"I-I cantt.." I breathe out sweat dripping down my face.

How is he not done yet holy shot it's been about 10 or so minutes.

"Take it,now." He demands making me moan loudly as he hits my prostate.

I think he noticed as he grins and continues to hit that same spot repeatedly making louder and louder moans come out.

After about the 10th time he finally cums making me sigh In relief.

"I'm not done yet doll," he says pulling me on stop of him.

"I can't.." I whine falling on top of him.

"You can,be a good boy.."

"Ride me baby," I nod blushing at his pet names.

I start riding him causing him to grip onto my hips.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck" he keeps repeating.

He hits my prostate again making me moan loudly and slow down.

"Faster baby,faster."

I go faster rolling my eyes back.

He cums once more allowing myself to collapse on him.

"Good boy,or should I say,good slut.." he whispers making me hide my face in his chest.

"I personally can go for another round or another few?" He sarcastically says making my stare at him.

"Not so naughty now are you?" I glare at him.

"We'll see won't we,don't worry I have art again tomorrow," I say winking at him.

"Atleast if u are I can have more fun with you," he says sitting up with me on his lap.

"I've personally had better," I say,lying.

"Oh really,I can try make it THE best you've had," he says looking down at his still huge cock.

I wrap my hands around his neck and smile.

"Shush." I say.

I get my pants back up and so does he.

"Well,I'll see you Tomorrow,sir," I say smirking.

He waves and I walk off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 289 11
Ant has been teaching English in a high school for a while now but the moment he lays eyes on a shy, cute boy he instantly knows he needs to get to k...
12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
48.4K 420 18
Here are some one shots to escape reality and enjoy some lovely scenarios. Of course smut is included. Most chapers are short but I try to write as...
1.1M 31.6K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...