Connor X Reader

By _-Spyro-_

☆°~Blue Blooded~°☆ ☆°~Connor X Reader~°▪︎ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Grey is a detective, a rookie in Hank's eyes but a dete... More

☆°~The Beginning~°☆
I - The Android Sent By Cyberlife
II - Twenty Eight Stab Wounds
III - RK800, The Prototype
IV - A Personal Question
V - The Deviant And Its Pigeons
VI - Strange Side Of Humans
VII - More Then He Could Handle
VIII - Tracy Love
VIIII - Accepting The Facts
IVV - What Do You Want?
IIVV - It's In The Evidence

VV - Not Supposed To

43 4 0
By _-Spyro-_

Connor POV

☆°~♡~°☆

After watching Detective Grey hurry into the entrance hall, I walked into the kitchen.

They were strange... the Detective I mean.

Not in a bad way. It was definitely a good way.

Why do I feel its a good way?

Software Instability~°•

Shaking those thoughts away, I focused on the three androids in front of me.

We don't know if any of them are deviants...

But to interrogate them properly, I would have to pretend we already knew if one of them was involved.

"State your model."

I demanded of the first android in the line.

I had to watch for any reactions...

"Model JB300, serial number 336 445 581."

Again, I asked the first one.

"What is your function?"

"I am a broadcast operator."

"Have you been in contact with any other androids recently?"

"Only station androids in the normal course of my function."

"Were you present when the deviants broke in?"

"I do not remmeber."

"Run a diagnostic."

I watched its eyes flicker for a moment as it did as it was told.

"All systems fully operational."

"Has anybody accessed your memory recently?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"One of you saw the attack on the surveillance cameras and said nothing. Which means there's a deviant on this room. And I'm going to find out which it is."

Done questioning the first android, I attempted to intimidate them.

"Why should you all be destroyed if only one of you is deviant? Turn yourself in or two innocent androids will be shut down because of you."

I tried guilting the deviant to come out, walking up and down the line of them.

"You're going to be torn apart. We are going to search your memory and tear you apart piece by piece for analysis. You're going to be destroyed! Do you hear me? Destroyed!"

Sensing that didn't work I tried to deal with them.

"If you give yourself up maybe I can convince the humans not to destroy you..."

And that's when I saw it, the first androids LED flashed red.

Before I could react he grabbed me by my jacket and slammed me against a counter.

He grabbed at my chest, I knew he was trying to get my power cord!

I attempted to fight him off but he managed to rip it out and fling it to the other side of the kitchen!

He then turned, grabbed a knife from the table behind him and attempted to stab me.

I managed to block the blow with my hand from hitting my face but the blade went through my palm and swerved to the side, stabbing through the table as well and pinning my hand in place.

My vision was blurry, and my motor functions weren't working properly...

But I could see the fuzzy image of the deviant backing out of the room.

A count down was in my vision for when I would be shutting down and a siren was going off in my ears.

I tried to call for Lieutenant Anderson or the Detective to try stop the deviant or to aid me.

"Hank..."

My voice came out barely more then a raspy whisper...

"(Y/N)...!"

Sensing they weren't coming and the deviant was escaping I turned and managed to pull the knife from my hand, landing with a harsh thud on the floor.

Blue blood was dripping from the gaping wound in my chest and my hand, smearing itself across the floor.

I managed to lift my head enough to see the power core on the floor on the otherside of the kitchen...

I began to crawl towards it, dragging myself across the concrete...

But it was slow going, and I could see my timer running out...

I wasn't going to make it!

But then I saw a pair of familiar shoes standing in the kitchen doorway.

"(Y/N)..."

I called, hoping they would see me.

"Connor!?"

They screamed before sliding to their knees on the floor and flipping me over so my head was in their lap.

"Oh my god your power core!"

They said, staring at the gaping whole in my chest-

They looked beside them to see it laying by their leg and picked it up, shoving it back into my chest.

I managed to take a breath and qucikly stood up.

Blue blood was covering the detectives hands and pants but we didn't have time!

The deviant was getting away!

I rushed out the room, with (Y/N) right on my heels with a confused look in their eyes.

But they didn't question anything and followed.

"Its a deviant stop it!"

I yelled, pointing to the android who was almost at the elevator.

All the agents and staff turned towards it and it grabbed a shotgun from a nearby guard, ready to shoot!

But I acted quickly, grabbing the pistol out of the man I had saved on the terrace's holster and shooting the android three times in the chest.

It didn't even get the chance to fire a single shot.

I handed the mans gun back.

"Nice shot Connor."

Hank complimented me, as he helped a fellow officer off the floor.

"I wanted it alive."

I replied sternly.

"You saved... countless human lives... you saved our lives."

He gestured to himself and (Y/N).

Hank then turned to (Y/N) properly,

"Shit what happened to you?"

(Y/N) who was still frazzled from the events that had just occurred, turned to Hank before looking down at themself in confusion, seeing Blue blood covering their lower half.

"Ah... Connor..."

They then looked at me, a mix of confusion and worry in their eyes.

I looked down at myself.

My shirt and jacket had been ripped open, the buttons long gone. Blue blood covered most of my chest and my hand was still dripping Blue blood onto the floor.

"I'm fine."

I replied, not sure how to respond to the look in their eyes so I quickly walked towards the deviant to try analyse it.

Making sure that the blue blood in my cheeks wasn't seen by the Detective.

☆°~♡~°☆

That evening, the Detective and I returned to their apartment like we usually did now.

It was becoming almost... normal.

I'd decided to aid the Detective by making dinner on most nights as they usually had to do some of Hank's work as well as their own.

It was actually kind of fun, cooking, learning new recipes.

Thankfully Amanda hadn't questioned why I had so many recipes stored away in my memory banks.

Tonight I'd cook one of their favourite dishes. It had been a long day after all.

After finishing the dish I set it down on the table for them, and a few minutes later the Detective emerged in their pajamas.

"Thanks Connor. I seriously don't know what I'd do without you."

They sighed tierdly as they sat down and began to dig in, with me sat beside them.

Dinner was usually full of conversation. (Y/N) would ask me a lot of ice breaker questions that together we would figure out the answer to.

If I didn't have a favourite movie we would watch a couple. If I didn't have a favourite song we'd listen to some different ones. If I didn't know which books I liked they would allow me to read one whenever I wanted...

But tonight, dinner was quite. Every now and then I caught
(Y/N) looking over at me, but when I turned to return their gaze they would look away.

Eventually, the unnatural silence of the Detective got to me and I analysed them.

Increased heart rate and body warmth... were they sick?

I decided to tell them.

"(Y/N) your heart rate is very high and your body heat is also higher then usual. Perhaps you are sick?:

The Detective looked at me, a look between shock and exasperation.

Still, they didn't respond.

"... (Y/N)?"

"Oh sorry!... It's just kinda weird hearing you call me by my first name all day instead of Detective Grey..."

They explained, their cheeks red as apples.

"If you would prefer I can go back to addressing you as Detective Grey?"

"No! No... no please don't. Its... Nice hearing you call me by my first name..."

They said, looking even more red in the face.

I decided to feel their forehead with my hand, perhaps they had a fever?

"You're burning up (Y/N)..."

I couldn't finish my sentence though as I looked down at the Detective to advise them to take some medication but the look in their eyes had me at a loss for words.

I'm an android, I know every word... ever.

How is this possible?

What's wrong with me?

My hand slid down from their forehead to their cheek, which was equally as warm as their forehead.

But neither of us spoke. I physically couldn't bring myself to, to destroy whatever... was going on between us.

It was strange. Its almost like I... like I feel something. A human emotion... one of researched and questioned if I've had before.

But it couldn't be possible...

Could it?

"Your cheeks..."

The Detective broke the silence at last to press their hand to my cheek.

"They're... blushing Blue."

Once their hand made contact with the metal on my face they shivered a little.

"I understand that that's a sign that you are embarrassed or flustered or..."

I began to explain why that happens in humans...

Why is it happening to me?

"Or?"

The Detective questioned, urging me to go on.

"Or when you are in love."

"Are you in love Connor?"

They asked,

Was their face always this close?

"I... I'm not supposed to be..."

"But are you?"

"I... I think so, are you Detective?"

"I think I am to... can I..."

Their eyes dropped to my lips and I could only assume what they wanted to ask.

"...I think so."

"I'll take it."

It was strange. Having a kiss.

The detectives lips were warm and soft... which was a harsh contrast to my own metallic cold ones.

Buy they didn't seem to mind, and neither did I.

In fact I'd say... I loved it.

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

A/N:
OMGG FINNALLLYYY!! I hope it wasn't too rushed but I didn't want them to only get together we the end u know?

Connor:
(Y/N)- i- I mean Detective Grey-

A/N:
Don't call them that anymore Connor! 👀 they want you to call em by their first name!
And maybe even partner next✨️
Anyway that's all for now
Love you all my guardians
~Parker-6A5~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...
4.7K 222 7
Set in an AU where Cole never dies from the accident and lives a happy, quiet life with his dad, Hank Anderson. Connor is the android sent by Cyberli...
43 6 6
Connor (Detroit: Become Human) x Original Female Character At long last, the android revolution has succeeded, setting thousands of deviants free, an...
2.2K 183 61
The android revolution failed, but Detroit is still reeling from the aftermath. One woman, Dr. Clara Hayes, has always been fascinated with androids...