Taking on the Vari: Sphersea

By CoryHine

This is a main series narrated on a lucid dreamer entity that views upon the stories of deities who are in co... More

The Story of the Sphersea Galaxy
Chapter 2: Sixth Densities creating Firsts and Seconds
Chapter 3:Teld's life above water
Chapter 4: At the Kippy System
Chapter 5: Bilip's Ground Floor
Chapter 6: Interstellar Traffic
Chapter 7: New System Arrival
Chapter 8: Higher Placement
Chapter 9: The small jungle world
Chapter 10: The Expansive Era
Chapter 11: The Higalis: In and External Densities
Chapter 12: The first projection in Sphersea
Chapter 13: The Dawn of Abeg life

Chapter 14: The High Life or the lower expanse?

20 0 0
By CoryHine

The Higalis begin amazing feats while adventuring across worlds, as the Abeg Demi-god beings start to unleash freshly new oversoul energy apart they begin to reach their arms out toward each other...

Meanwhile, at the core of the Sphersea galaxy, a C.C. Higali telepathically communicates toward more of the white gas cloud at the south-western quadrant at a fair distance, though closer to it than where the Abeg system is now located, and to the other C.C. Higali of the quadrant's cloud it passes a message of preparation for the arrival of C. Boot, and already inspires it to give life to what it now knows to be a binary system, all at the earlier moment before meeting the intended and aligned idea coming toward the galactic deity as of yet.

The process of this is where the information from the 8D Lucid Dreamer Entity is most received by far the fastest to only the C.C. Higali of the core of the galaxy, and next then varies in some situations to switches between the other C.C. Higalis Quadrants and C. Boot to who or where the next receiver may be, along with moments of independently expressed thoughts in the mix of the mind tuned to the galactic deity.

Now, as the Galactic clouds C.C. Higali responds to the message from the core of Sphersea, it begins to part ways with the thick white dusty clouds in an elliptical or near-oval shape of almost fully empty space in the centre, where remains of the cloud's energy that includes the consciousness of the C.C. Higali create 2 gassy and electrical waves crossing and clearing ways passing each other until vanishing, as 2 small white holes begin to now orbit each other and start to light up and manifest into two very slightly different-sized brown dwarf stars.

C.Boot notices the activity that had begun, and easily arrives in time to view the 2 new-born C.C. Higalis that each embody the two brown dwarf stars here, and is pleased to be ready to now direct the next step for this cosmic life experience.

Firstly, as once similarly done with the Abeg star, C. Boot directs the micrometeoroid device straight for one of the ever slightly smaller brown dwarf stars to charge the lime aura into it as it rapidly changes colours and grows right up already passing a red dwarf and commonly small star phase, where now C. Boot drops its arm with the device to view the star's new beginning main sequence stage and yellow light.

In the very next short moment, quite quickly C. Boot takes the same action toward the next brown dwarf, allowing it to grow past a yellow main sequence star and beyond amber, closely becoming orange and into a clearly larger star than the other.

C. Boot, again now dropping its arm to view a pair of orbiting stars, each one full stage apart from the other, a medium and large, as now the internal C.C. Higalis to these stars begin to communicate creative energies for their planning of worlds, and begin to burst the out-put of bright light through each of them as viewed by C. Boot at a fair distance, and all at the ready without the need of any movement as the glowing outer-aura of each star grows overlapping each other for a moment now.

Just as the Abeg star had once also done, the energies unleash outwards into light rings and waves like layers surrounding the two stars, as they are now seen again without any overlapping glowing auras and now to normal star-like states, C.Boot names the system of these stars 'Bil'. And these have been noted by simple English alphabet labels, such as the larger star named Bil A, and the smaller, yet medium-sized star named Bil B.

The dust moves casually through the light rings surrounding the stars as C. Boot prepares to direct the birth of new worlds in a position of guidance at this moment specifically toward the most distant of the 6 layers, where yet the closest light layer is beginning to fade as the stars re-absorb this energy slowly now.

Immediately, C. Boot aims its device toward the final outer layer light ring as the newly formed world from the Bil binary stars becomes Speca, a cool cyan dwarf planet made of flexible matter yet to be focused on in-depth. Here is where an Eld C.C. Higalis is embodied with a more curious and experimental-like character trait.

As C. Boot continues to aim its device toward each outer layer light ring from the furthest to closest to the suns, one by one, the next newly formed world from the Bil binary stars becomes Teld, a planet between the types such as barren, terran, earth, or martian-like, though at the size of Mercury from Earth's Sol system in the Milky Way galaxy.

This planet has a future for a seemingly pre-mature eco-system to come yet in its plan already acknowledged by C. Boot, and has yet to have a moon, though for now, this seems more like a celestial egg with its outer field. (A size slightly larger than Mercury and more to a radius of Mars).

Here is where an Eld C.C. Higalis is embodied with the most courageous, mothering, and inspired-like character traits.

Again, C. Boot moves its device in the direction to aim for the middle or next distant outer layer light ring surrounding the 2 stars of Bil. The next newly formed world here becomes Nola, a barren planetoid, manifested with gaping cracks making it seemingly unstable and incomplete, and to now be a world left alone as this result for the moment. Here is where an Eld C.C. Higalis is embodied with a melancholic, wounded/abandoned, and yet inspired with new purpose and reason of content energies in its character traits.

The next distant outer layer light ring surrounding the 2 stars of Bil gathers the most energies from the stars and encourages the inspiration for C. Boot to charge a little more energy through the device directing it to it as already knowing the plan for it to become a gas giant planet.

The next newly formed world here now becomes Sonna, a red, rose, and pink hot gas giant planet with 3 large pink light rings surrounding it, and preparing itself for 4 tiny lights near it hinted as moons to come into form.

Here is where an Eld C.C. Higalis is embodied with an overall enthusiastically cheerful, and yet in ways demanding or with stern tides or swings too, in the combination of character traits.

The final, or closest as of now, leftover outer layer light ring surrounding the 2 stars of Bil has now been in the line of sight by C. Boot and its device already to deliver its manifested creation of a worldly sphere.

The next newly formed world here becomes Fir, a small kind of hot gas orange planet barely larger than the size of Pluto from the Milky Way galaxy. Here is where an Eld C.C. Higalis is embodied with a stimulated, though simply bright and pleasant kind of character trait.

A moment later, C. Boot directs its device towards the gas giant Sonna's 4 tiny lights, reaching out to one simply without extending a beam of aura, it senses the galactic deity's intention as the planet Sonna's rings release energies the light has pulled in to assist toward the growth and form of it now manifesting into a hot and high atmospheric small orange sphere where it becomes a moon in orbit to Sonna.

C.Boot pleasantly moves on to aim its device at the next tiny light as the planet Sonna's rings only give little energy toward it, along with the other 2 tiny lights simultaneously.

A lime beam shoots into the next and slows down as it touches the lighter energies from the rings now gathering in combination together becoming dust, then growing and building up a slower rotating field turning into a sphere of matter, and finally creating a small barren moon.

C.Boot moves on to the next 2, with 1 after the final 1 repeating the same process as another 2 small barren moons are formed now. 4 moons harmoniously orbit Sonna now, each with the embodied simple C.C. Higalis, the orange high atmospheric one with a quick reactive hyper personality trait, one barren a smoothly calm personality trait, another with a slow but determined to act personality trait, and the other with a cozy and settled simple personality trait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 203 45
♠️ C O M P L E T E D ♠️ Enjoy x ••• My sleep was disturbed by a low mumbling. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark out. I looked up...
213 32 13
Follow Loui's journey from being a young boy to becoming a legend. Loui Drakos was a cunning sophomore until one day an earthquake destroys his ho...
137 5 24
In a small, Positivist-controlled city, Gireiah Copeigh of Yun, a renowned astronomer and theoretician, witnesses a revelled and worshipped event of...
966 37 36
This story is a complete and fascinating peregrination, that goes over everything about life such as depression, abuse, loneliness, planets, stars an...