Manga Review

By ayashi13

For manga I like reading Korean and Japanese romance. Sometimes Chinese but mostly I stopped reading it becau... More

The Viridescent Crown
I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life
Say Ah, the Golden Spoon Is Entering (Princess Alliance)
I was Tricked Into this Fake Marriage
A Stepmother's Mรคrchen
Actually, I was the Real One
I married the male lead's dad
Becoming the Villain's Family
The Villainess is a Marionette
How to Get My Husband on My Side

I Raised an Obsessive Servant

55 0 0
By ayashi13

Rate 4/5
Read 52

Summary:
I, Yurina Carthia, am the villainess who will soon die. To stop this, I decided to sponsor a boy at an orphanage. “I want you to remember what I did for you, and when I am in danger, I want you to save me.” I have on goal, save myself from death. “Yurina, I am the only one who can save you or kill you.” The child who was like a puppy is now an obsessive man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 637K 167
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
197K 15.3K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
803K 8.1K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
2.9M 118K 75
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...