|Pghlfilms x male!reader| (fi...

By OfficiallyDeadAss

"Y/N,¿do you want to start over?" "Sure" ┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑ Cringy ass book 💀 ||Warnings|| || Blood/Injuries... More

[Author here!]
1 || Crush.
2 || Forget 'bout it!
3 || change ourselves.
4 || Job & Him
5 || Left and rescue.
6 || Safe.
7 || A Future.
8 || Sleep & cookies
9 || No Time!
10 || Plushies are out!?
11 || one last chance.
12 || Getting along.
i hate myself.

💌 || One Las gift.

526 11 23
By OfficiallyDeadAss

One last gift, because, y'all deserve something special after this book funeral.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

//3RD POV//

{Y/N} was talking with George about his sister Penny, meanwhile {Y/N} was worried about something, about Lego, He was acting kinda weird these weeks, {Y/N} asked him a couple of times if he was ok, or something was up to him, just.
”Nothing important!”

{Y/N} didn't believe him a little bit, but he wanted his partner to have a little bit of space too, so yeah he basically didn't take to Lego today and talked to other people instead.

G-”So what has been happening these weeks with Pghlfilms?”

{Y/N}-”Dunno... But I'm so worried about him, he's probably worried about something really important and he doesn't want to tell anyone, not even me tho.”

G-”Probably... A gift?”

{Y/N}-”I don't know... But i should ask him again”

G-”ok, good luck I guess!”

With that {Y/N} goes to his house, no his house because it's an apartment where he shares it with Lego too. {Y/N} entered inside the apartment, and there was Lego, with spidella, he approaches Lego and taps his shoulder.

Lego looked back and he smiles towards {Y/N}.

L-”Welcome back, how did the meeting go with George??”

{Y/N}-”it was... Good, how about you??”

L-”nothing special today, just a meeting with Factual that's all..”

{Y/N}-”oh strange... I through that you two will meet the next week you say.”

L-”o-oh, well he changed plans I guess.. the next week we will do the project.”

{Y/N}-”oh ok, do you want to... Talk about something?”

L-”Sure! What's up?”

{Y/N}-”Well I uh... I've noticed that you were acting a little bit strange these weeks. is something wrong that you don't want to tell me?”

L-”I- uhh...”

Lego didn't find the words to explain what was happening these weeks, he couldn't lie to his partner anymore, so he took a breathe and took Y/N's hands together.
He looks up at Y/N face

L-”{Y/N} I-”

For the day he was interrupted and saved at the same time by George, the kid looks at Y/N and Lego.

G-”Ew- you two were about to kiss?- BLEH-”

{Y/N}-”George don't say that!”

G-”Sorry but, i don't really like romantic stuff..”

{Y/N}-”You've could knock the door!”

G-”Fine! I'm sorry”

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

When Lego was about to tell {Y/N} what was happening, he decided to talk to Factual about the ”Plan” he was doing.

FD-”So tell me. Are you going to propose to your beloved one or not?”

L-”YES I AM! But... I don't know if he's prepared for the next level of our relationship!”

FD-”You just gotta.. calmly tell him if he wants to get to another level of your relationship.”

L-”how i am supposed to take THIS CALMLY?!”

FD-”Lego just, try to calm yourself, if you act like that, you can't take things calmly”

L-”Ok sure.”

Lego breathes heavily and calm himself down. He looks at FactualDev and he slightly sighs.

L-”I can do this!”

FD-”Good, now get your future husband a ring on his finger”

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Later on, {Y/N} was helping zizzy with the dinner,he set the table and he called everyone to eat.

Almost everyone was there, but Lego was late as always, So everyone sat and eat, {Y/N} was eating meanwhile Lego was eating nervously.

{Y/N} took his hand with his and he looks at him with a worried face, Lego just smiles and he eats the dinner.

Later on, Lego was preparing himself to tell {Y/N} about the propose.

He was waiting for {Y/N} in the balcony of the building, then he saw how was his future beloved dressed like, he blushes a little bit, and adjust his throat to speak.

{Y/N}-”so uhm.. what you called here for??”

L-”I wanted to talk about something... That I've thinking weeks and days to say this to you.”

{Y/N} pays attention what is Lego about to say.

L-”Listen {Y/N}, I've waiting the rest of my life and years to tell you that... If you want to... Get our relationship far from just, kisses, hugs and flirts...”

{Y/N}-”you want to-”

L-”NO! I don't mean by ”that”, i mean by...”

Lego looks down and towards {Y/N}, Then Lego kneels down and looks straight at {Y/N}, takes out a little box with something special inside, opens it and shows a pure gold ring, {Y/N} therefore he was surprised by what Lego was about to say.

L-”Would you like to... Accompany me for the rest of my life as my future husband?

{Y/N} didn't have words, just tears, falling to his cheeks, Then he smiles, and hugs Lego.

{Y/N}-”Yes I want...”

Lego looked at {Y/N} with a big smile and tears falling down his cheeks, He hugs back and they looked at each other eyes.

And they gave each other a soft but slow kiss, the kiss continued until they didn't get enough breathe, then, they smiled again and laughed a little bit, Lego puts the ring on {Y/N}'s finger.

L-”i'm so happy right now... I was never that happy... Until now...”

{Y/N}-”Me too...”

....

One more thing before everything ends.

{Y/N} was playing hide and seek with Spidella, When {Y/N} finished counting, he went looking for spidella.

{Y/N}-”Where's the little spider hiding?”

{Y/N}-”I wonder iffff.....”

{Y/N} found spidella and tickled her belly, the little girl laughed, and both were laughing too.

Then someone arrived from the sky, and you already know who it is.

The iconic iron man suit was there looking at the two of his only family, he smiles behind the helmet and takes it off from his head, {Y/N} walks towards him and gives him a small peck on the lips.

{Y/N}-”How did the meeting go?”

L-”Pretty boring but, still good tho. About you and spidella?”

{Y/N}-”we were playing hide and seek, until I found her”

S-”i got scared but now I am laughing”

L-”Did dad scared you huh? Well you two will be scared when I start the hide and seek extreme!”

{Y/N}-”Oh no- Lego don't-”

L-”I was joking! Probably... But anyways, we can later play, I'm kinda tired tho...”

{Y/N}-”haha, it's ok, you can rest, meanwhile I will make lunch for us”

L-”You sure don't need help?”

{Y/N}-”Nope, you need to rest”

L-”okk, if you need help on something tell me ok?”

{Y/N}-”I will don't worry dear”

L-”I love when you call me like that hun”

{Y/N}-”oh shush.”

{Y/N} blushes and laughs a little bit, Lego puts his arms around his waist and kissed his husband on the lips.

...

The end.

I just thank you all for, reading and giving stars to the book, i really appreciate the support and comments that y'all left here.

And this was really fun to write but at the same time, a pain in the hands.

The amount of words was a very hard time, and i think I didn't put so much efforts on the chapters before.

So I apologize for that, and I'm sorry if there are so much misspelling and mistakes on some chapters or words
English is not my first language..

But once again, thank you all so much for everything and staying on the book for a long time even if y'all waited so much for a new update which I'm so so so sorry about it.

And this is the end of the book.
Pleasure to read and staying with you.
Readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 8.2K 24
One short to mini book Chanyeol×Baekhyun crd to Fanart owner ☑️Unicode ✅Zawgyi [error မစစ်ဆေးရသေး]
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.9K 161 24
"In future or past Life....my heart only belongs to you" . . . . . . . Story of Y/N. She lived a normal life not until she meet those boys...after th...