FIVE POSSIBLE FATHER'S?!!(mpr...

0tpmax88 tarafından

Ezekiel was his family's golden child. The only child that didn't have any charges, are disrespectful or just... Daha Fazla

character list
no.1
no.2
no.3
no.4
no.5
no.6
no.7
no.8
no.9
no.10
no.11
no.12
no.13
Ezekiel's Halloween costume
no.14
no.15
no.16
no.17
no.18
no.19
no.20
no.21
no.22
no.23
no.24
no.25
no.26
no.27
which name's for the babies
no.28
no.29
no.30
no.31
no.32
no.33
no.34
no.35
no.36
no.37
no.38
no.39
no.40
no.41
last choice 🙉
pt2?? 👀
no.42
no.43
no.44
no.45
no.46
no.47
no.48
no.49
no.50
no.51
no.52
no.53
no.54
no.55
no.56
no.57
no.58
no.59
no.60
no.61
no.62
no.63
no.64
no.65
no.66
no.67
no.68
no.69
pt2 out
no.70
no.71
no.72
no.73
no.74
no.75
no.76
no.77
no.78
book two
updates

no.79

913 12 0
0tpmax88 tarafından

Ezekiel

We went to Marius's parents to eat a meal. They welcomed us all sweetly.

"Aww my grand babies" Mrs. Jimenez cheered embracing me Joaquin strapped to my chest. Scooting away like the moody brat he is. Sanny just laughed in my arms Julius with Marius. Since Prince was carrying all our stuff. "Hi love how do you feel? Are your stitches healing well?" I nodded smiling at the kind lady.

"Yes ma'am" She smiled taking Sanny.

"That's good dear if you need anything or your in any pain tell me okay love." I nodded at her kindness.

"I will" I told her as Mr. Jimenez walked over. Hugging me from the side then going to my baby daddies. He helped Prince with the stroller, diaper bag and second diaper bag. Marius had the clothes and toy bag.

"Wow you guy are prepared." Mr. Jimenez said chuckling. Prince nodded along think me and Marius are overdramatic.

"Well dad when you have triplets it's three of everything." Marius said me nodding to that. Mr. Jimenez chuckled nodding.

Adrian

I smirked at the fine ass omega strapping in our son as I helped Dredre. After I finished closing the door I walked around putting in the stroller and diaper bag in the trunk. After going to the omega talking with the kids. I grabbed a handful of his ass in sexy white bell bottoms. They looked tight on his waist so I couldn't help it as he gasped breathlessly. Maybe I slapped a little too hard as he turned smacking my chest.

"Oww Adrian!" He scolded me pushing at my chest a little. He still looked like an angel in an all white outfit even while he beat my ass.

Erik

We're all laughing as the drinks kept coming in the bar. Marius's hotel was beautiful like the ones mom and dad would take us too for vacation. I asked him why he had a beach hotel in the middle of Texas. Especially at a hotel mostly business men come to. He told me that they love the hot omegas dressed up in Hawaiian outfits. Something about how they're stressed so they like coming here to get away. And now that I see it it's perfect for a business man trying to escape home life. A mini golf court, a pool, spa and this restaurant. A huge bar inside. Not to mention the staff members are very pretty omega's. Marius is really good at his job.

"Damn so how'd you book this place? It's nice dude" Dawn asked taking a drink of his Jack and Pepsi mix.

"This is Marius's hotel he did it for us." He nodded Hasan owwing.

"Oww so Marius is rich. Good he better be spoiling them kids and his two boyfriends." I nodded chuckling.

"Yeah of course he better that's my cousin's husband." And sorta wife too I chuckled at that thought.

"Prince is married?" Harrison asked confused I shock my head chuckling.

"No he just got himself a little family now. This omega and alpha they got triplets." He awwed.

"Aw well give him my congratulations I remember when he was just a kids." Harrison smiled shaking his head a bit as he thought of Prince as a kid. Even then he act more adult than his siblings or mother. But still cute with his puppy like sad eyes and angry personality.

Myles

All eyes on me and my babies as I walked in confidently. Amias on my hip and Andrés holding my hand. Adrian walked on back of me carrying the diaper bag as we walked over to his mother in the front row. Already proudly telling people that I'm Adrian's wife. And I know she was bragging about me because when I came over a bright smile and two kids she hugged me. Immediately turning before I could even try to hug back to her friends.

"This is my son in law girls Myles." She said proudly. I let go of Dre's hand waving to the ladies with a smile. After turning to grab my husband's hand. "And my son's baby Amias." She walked over to Mias completely ignoring Adrian. "Aww my Mimi boy" She tried reaching out for him but he didn't like that. Holding my shirt tightly and crying Adrian crackling a bit like that. I kinda want to also.

"Aww Myles he's adorable" The very nice lady said. She was the only old lady Adrian's mom hung out with that didn't have frown lines. So I know she's a good person with old people you could just tell. Like my abuelito is mean as fuck and you could tell cause his grumpy face.

"Thank you ma'am" I said hushing the boy to my chest.

"Adrian you must be so proud." She patted his shoulder a sweet smile on her face. Adrian blushed rubbing his neck shyly as he nodded.

"Yes I'm very proud" His mom scoffed

"You just got lucky boy. If Myles knew better his pretty self would've stayed far away from you." I really wanted to argue with this bitch. But I'm in the house of god and she is the grandma to my son. So I just took a deep breath.

"Well then it's a good thing I didn't." I smiled back at the alpha making him smirk. I squeezed his hand a bit to comfort him.

"Sweetie your so kind to my big ugly son." Big yes but ugly. Girl my man fine as fuck. What's up with you bringing down your own son? For what?

"That's vewy wude ma'am you should be nicew." Andrés said to Adrian's mom making Adrian laugh a bit. As I fought to aurpress my laughter. Andrés walked away back to in between us from the shocked lady with his little juice box and pink cheeks.

"We should take a seat." I said before she got on some other shit.

Hasan

I've always loved how I just feel so much opener with Erik and Dawn. They're like my brothers plus I'm probably closer to them then my own brothers. Us three shared a huge hotel room the other three share too. I got my own bed thanks to my omeganess. I jumped on backwards showing off my room as the other two laid shoulder to shoulder in the other. They didn't mind sharing till I showed off my space Dawn tsking.

"How are we supposed to sleep together when you're midget ass gots a whole bed?" He complained making me chuckle pointing to the couch.

"Oh your right Hasan that's the perfect sizes for you I'll take your bed." Erik joked getting off the other bed. I giggled fighting him off my bed as I tried to carry me off.

"Nooo Erik please" I whined begging. "Don't you love me?" I said bratty with a pout as he blushed letting go.

"Fine but only cause I do." I giggled nodding.

"Well I guess I don't" Dawn picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I gasped squirming around to get lose.

"Erik save me" He chuckled shaking his head as he flopped on my bed. Dawn throwing me on the I gasped him following down next to us. I was squished by the two alpha's but still comfy.

"You guys want to watch something?" Erik said turning on the TV as I dozed off to both alpha's conversation.

Ezekiel

"Ugh my niece and nephews are the cutest." She groaned dramatically overload with the cuteness of my babies in ducky costumes.

"I know right" I squealed taking more pictures of the three laid on a blanket in the middle of the diner.

"Ugh I wish I had more babies when I was young. I've always wanted a daughter." She pinched Sanny's cheek gently making her look up smiley.

"Aww well now you got three grandbabies and you could watch them any time you want." I said making her giggle.

"Yes I do and they're absolutely perfect." She picked up Julius making him laugh as she rubbed her nose on his cheek. They love they're grandma I think she resembles Marius a lot to them. It's adorable I mean they do have the same smile and everything.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.8K 4.1K 13
[COMPLETED] Two boys, a fresh new start. Each beginning their Senior year in a new school. Zeke is a motorcycle-loving, leather jacket-wearing, smoo...
405K 22.2K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
3M 117K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
88.3K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...