The Revelation of Yamauchi Th...

Av WolfEatHoney

This is a reaction fanfiction from an alternate universe where Yamauchi is also a monster that stays hidden l... Mer

Some Background Before Going In
Chapter 1: There Was Another Genius within Class D?
Chapter 2: Introduction to Class 1-D
Chapter 3.1: What If - Yamauchi Took Control Over Class D
Chapter 4: Opening Ceremony and Day One
Chapter 5: A Plan to Neutralize Kushida

Chapter 3: Confirming The S-System and Introduction of Students from Class 1-D

2.8K 87 10
Av WolfEatHoney

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

On the screen, Yamauchi continued reading the magazine with a perverted face. Sometimes he paused and gave lustful stares to his female classmates, especially Kushida.

Incredible acting. No wonder nobody suspected him.

Most people have the same thought as mine and shake their heads. They probably think something along the lines of "what a waste of talent!"

After a few minutes, the first bell rang. At that precise moment, a woman entered the classroom.

Around thirty years old. Gorgeous. Long brown hair. Ponytail. Brown eyes.

She should be our homeroom teacher. She seems mature and cold.

Ike: "Déjà vu, but I feel like I've seen this scene before."

Ryuen: "No shit, Sherlock."

Hosen: "This is fucking annoying."

Because this is the second time we've watched the same scene, a lot of students are irritated. Of course, others are eager to watch and analyze Yamauchi's thought process. This would be useful to them in dealing with the second hidden genius of class 2-D.

Chie smirks, but she doesn't sound happy in the slightest: "Heh, he also complimented you like Kiyotaka-kun did, Sae-chan. You should pick one of them and leave one left for me."

Sae: "Shut up, Chie. 💢"

Chie: "Don't be stingy, Sae. Sharing is caring, you know?"

Woah. Hoshinomiya-sensei sounds scary all of a sudden. Even Sakagami-sensei flinched at her words.

Mashima and Chabashira sigh.

Well, I know what to look at in our class now. Hopefully, the teachers for other subjects are also hot women so I had legit reasons to pay attention to their lessons. I don't want my upcoming misbehavior to happen frequently and be recorded.

Mako: "So he also figured that out too."

Hamaguchi: "He already had a lot of information, so it was easy for a genius like him."

Kanzaki nods. His expression is heavy because he's been trying to think of a way to combat the monster duo of class 2-D.

Ichinose pats his shoulder and smiles softly as she tries to console him.

Kanzaki sighs, but his face switches back to normal.

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

While listening to Chabashira's words, I took a quick look at the guide.

The information is quite... lacking. So they indeed intend to fully hide them. What an insidious school.

How long are they gonna keep those rules a secret?

Miyamoto: "Wait, you couldn't figure out something simple like that?"

Smart students look at him like an idiot. Wait, he is one.

Yamauchi: (-_-;)・・・(WTF?)

Ryuen hits his forehead with his left palm: "Fuck! Because of those two, I forgot how defective that class truly is."

Koenji: "What an ugly existence! You should feel lucky that I'm not in a foul mood to punish you."

Matsushita pats her chest: "For a moment, I thought Miyamoto-kun was also a hidden genius. Phew..."

Miyamoto looks confused. It looks like he couldn't catch on.

Horikita: "Miyamoto-kun, why do you think Yamauchi-kun could deduce something like that?"

Miyamoto takes a while, but soon realizes his mistake.

Miyamoto gets embarrassed: "I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't give it too much thought."

A lot of students in classes As and Bs facepalm after hearing that.

Manabu shakes his head lightly in disappointment: (They really need to think carefully before blurting out immediately like that.)

Suddenly, Ike speaks: "Ah, so it's like that."

Kiryuin: "Slow."

Not only Ike and Miyamoto, but a few students in class 2-D were also confused.

Smart students from other classes: (Class D has so many idiots. How could they hang on this long with only one expulsion?)

Nagumo: (Must be Ayanokouji and Yamauchi's work.)

Yagami keeps a polite smile on his face, but his eyes darken a little bit.

Yagami: (With all these information thrown at their primitive brains, they probably couldn't comprehend how good Ayanokouji and Yamauchi actually are either.)

Hosen: "Jesus Fucking Christ, shut the fuck up! You retards are making me lose some brain cells!"

Nanase doesn't bother to correct Hosen as usual and just nods sternly with closed eyes. Even she agrees with him.

Let's see. Oh, another piece of evidence to support my claim.

'... Except for special cases, such as studying abroad, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even contact with your immediate family was forbidden without authorization. Leaving school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden...'

At first glance, students may think this is for their own development to become independent from their parents, but this is only half the truth, as the school wants to avoid their fraud from leaking out to society at all costs.

Papayanagi's eyebrows twitch when he hears Yamauchi calling it "fraud".

Arisu sees his reaction and has a smug look on her face: (I understand how Papa feels, although Yamauchi-kun is not wrong. Fufufu.)

'... The campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theater, café, boutique, and more, you could easily compare this school to a small city. The campus spread over more than 600,000 square meters...'

In addition to the description that was displayed on the page, I saw a big map of the whole school area and more detailed smaller maps of some seeming-to-be-popular facilities.

This is useful.

Kiyotaka raises eyebrows in his mind, Manabu pushes his glasses using his middle finger, Yagami fixes his tie, Nagumo narrows his eyes, Arisu fufufus and Ryuen kukukus.

They all have a feeling this is going to be important because they have the same idea, as this is the first time Yamauchi has thought of a piece of information as useful.

I don't think I can get my hands on the school's blueprints easily, so these maps are good enough. With these, I can start collecting data as soon as possible.

Sato: "Ne ne, what is he gonna do with them?"

Nene shakes her head: "You asked the wrong person."

Sato looks at her: (What?) Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)

Matsushita: (I have a feeling but can't put it into words...)

Horikita: (・'_'・;)・・・(Hmm... He might want to observe students' behaviors, which class they're in, and eavesdrop on any good information he can get.)

Ichinose murmurs to her classmates: "I think he would go to popular areas and gather faces and names of students in order to create as many profiles as he can."

Ryuen: (He wanted to check all the cameras in the school. Can this monster do it all by himself?)

Arisu: (Checking cameras and blind spots, gathering info from students, finding a pawn. I'm curious to see what he would do.)

Nagumo and Manabu come up with around 5 different ways to use the maps; Ichika comes up with 6, and Yagami comes up with 8.

Meanwhile, Kiyotaka has come up with 11 and counting in the back of his mind while being spoon-fed ice cream by Kei. Moreover, he's sure it will be shown later, so there's no need to try hard.

Also, S-System, huh? Interesting name.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."

You can buy anything? That's quite ambiguous.

Can I buy the blueprints of every facilities on school directly from the school itself? Where do I go to buy them? Who do I have to interact with to make the transaction? Can it be keep a secret?

Tch. I can't ask any of these questions. As a normal perverted dumbass, I only have limited options to approach these matters. Any mistakes I slip out will crack my facade.

This is problematic. I guess I have to drop the idea of getting blueprints.

Onodera puzzles: "It's weird that you so fixated on school's blueprints. What did you want to do with them, Yamauchi-kun?"

Maezono: "I hope it's not something perverted."

Shinohara looks at Yamauchi: "EHH! You won't, right?"

Yamauchi has a wry smile on his face.

Matsushita: "Calm down, girls. Yamauchi-kun already gave up on the idea."

Or do I?

Matsushita: "... Maybe not."

Horikita: "Based on his thoughts before, I believe Yamauchi-kun would not do something like that."

Shinohara glares at Yamauchi: "I know, but what's about Operation Delta? What if this is another perverted scheme for his role-play? We just want a confirmation."

Horikita can't retort and just sighs. She knows it doesn't make sense for Yamauchi to go that far for some perverted activities, but Operation Delta was pretty serious.

Yamauchi talks firmly: "Don't worry, I only used the blueprints to get useful information about the students and the school with no perverted intention in my mind."

The girls heave a sigh of relief.

Yamauchi: (Well, I did get some useful, sensitive information accidentally, but I will keep that to myself.)

Ryuen: "What a minuscule matter to care about!"

Hosen: "Can you bitches shut the fuck up?!"

Nanase: "Be nice to your senpai, Hosen-kun. This is a serious matter for them."

Arisu: "Excuse us ladies, our private information is quite important and sensitive. But I agree that this matter is trivial compared to what Yamauchi-kun was going to do to obtain the blueprints and how he used them."

Shibata: "What do you think, Kanzaki?"

Kanzaki furrows his eyebrows: "He could go to another teacher, but based on the four teachers' reactions, I believe they truly didn't know anything about Yamauchi."

The only people who solved the puzzle are Papayanagi, Yagami, and Kiyotaka. Ichika doesn't care to try, but she still has a rough idea. For Koenji and Kiryuin, they don't bother to think. The other smart students are slower, but they will get to the answer eventually.

But before they reach the final line, the answer is presented in front of them.

When in doubt, just go ask your senior.

A random student in class 1-C: "Again?"

Minamikata Kozue (Ichinose's class) giggles: "I don't know why, but the way he thought that line was so funny."

A random student in class 3-A talks to Nagumo: "Well, ain't he friendly?"

Nagumo nods and smirks: "I didn't know we have a student that respects their senpai that much. Maybe you should pay our class a visit in the future. We can answer a lot of questions for you."

Yamauchi: "No thanks, I'm good."

A creepy smile started to form on my face, making Sae flinch a bit and look at me in disgust.

She hides it pretty well, but I can still see it. Well, honestly, I can't blame her.

Chie: "Ne, Yamauchi-kun, if you come to my class, you can ogle me any time yo... OUCH! That hurts, Sae-chan."

Sae: "Stop harassing my students!"

Chie mutters: (¬_¬;) "Not like you're any better..."

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."

This is really convenient. But where are the phones? When do we get one like the seniors? Or will we get something else?

"Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn't get confused. Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary."

100,000 yen? I didn't have to worry about money much before, so it's hard to tell, but I believe this is a huge amount of money for a normal student in general. I doubt this is the school being generous with their students. 4,000,000 yen per month for a class that is full of defects is unlikely. The government and the school wouldn't waste money like that.

I narrowed my eyes.

And Chabashira-sensei's words are pretty tricky. Are they intentionally tricking the students with these sweet words? That's quite evil.

I chuckled quietly.

It looks like one of my questions has already been answered. The deadline for this whole farce is next month, May 1st.

Miyamoto closes his eyes with furrowed eyebrows: "Mmm..."

Miyamoto is trying his hardest to process the information, as he wants to understand how Yamauchi came to that conclusion.

A lot of students in our class and some from other classes are looking at him, including me and Yamauchi.

Mii-chan tries to help him with a soft, timid voice: "Miyamoto-kun, I think it relates to what sensei said."

Miyamoto: "Ah, I get it. She said something like we would get points on the first of every month."

Azuma Sana claps her hands: "I see. When the amount of points we would get in the next month is different from the previous amount, we would know there's something wrong, and the teacher would have to explain."

Horikita looks quite happy at the sight.

Hamaguchi adjusts his glasses: "They're growing."

Ichinose has a wry smile: "Yeah, I'm happy for them." (The class battle will become even harder in the future for us.)

Kanzaki: (Does Yamauchi want to fight Ayanokouji? Can we take advantage of that?)

Ryuen smirks: (Can we buy him to our side? Too bad we already bought Katsuragi not too long ago, so our bank is now empty. Such a shame. But...)

Arisu murmurs to her followers with her usual smug face: "But there's a chance we can create a rift in their class. After all, one mountain cannot contain two tigers."

Horikita: (Our class has grown a lot since we've been in the theater and watched these videos. Our chance of rising to class A has increased a lot. Now, I just hope we can get help from Ayanokouji and Yamauchi in the future.)

Kiyotaka: (With this, everything goes smoothly according to plan, and I can push things to the next phase. Yamauchi may interfere with it, but it doesn't matter.)

Yamauchi: (That's probably what he thinks right now. Well, I've never intended to do anything anyway.)

"Shocked by the amount of points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here has passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth. You can use your points without restraint. After graduation, however, all of your points return to the school. Because it's impossible to exchange your points for cash, there's no advantage to saving them. Once points have been deposited into your account, it's up to you how to spend them. Do as you like. In the event that you don't want to spend your points, you may transfer them to someone else. However, extorting money from your peers is not allowed. This school monitors bullying very carefully."

As I suspected, you cannot exchange points for cash.

Also, all the points return to the school upon graduation... Now this is interesting. I wonder how many students can see this loophole.

A lot of students take a look at Koenji as he brushes his hair carefully without caring about the stares.

Tachibana gasps: "He figured it out so quick."

Manabu: "His analyzing and deduction skills are incredible."

Nagumo chuckles: (I wonder what he thought when I shut down that kind of transaction.)

Nagumo turns to Manabu: "I agree with you, senpai. But do you think he would be a good opponent with these skills?"

Manabu: "We will see more of his abilities in future videos, but from what I saw, he..."

They continue their conversation, with Tachibana and some third-year students listening.

Matsushita puts her index finger on her lips: (He mentioned he didn't have to worry about money, so his family must be pretty wealthy. But...)

Papayanagi mutters: "I don't remember there's a Yamauchi."

Kanzaki: (It's must not be powerful enough...)

Arisu: (There are many possibilities. I'm so interested in your past now, Yamauchi-kun.)

Moreover, extorting money from your peers and bullying are prohibited...

It looks like I can get some extra points thanks to these rules.

This school is truly extraordinary. Like in a game, I can mess around a lot. Too bad I decided to play on one of the highest difficulties.

Mako: "Eh? 'Play on one of the highest difficulties'? But I thought he only hid in the background."

Kanzaki thinks a little bit before saying to Mako: "I think he meant he had to play the role of a pervert and gather information for himself while trying not to be caught, or worse, be expelled by others."

Mako nods: "Oh, gotcha."

Meanwhile, some other students mock Yamauchi.

Hosen laughs: "Cocky bastard, how's about you go out and have a fun fight with me in the daylight."

Ryuen raises his eyebrows and glares at Yamauchi: "Your ego is pretty big for a motherfucker that didn't even bother to join the party?"

Arisu: "Fufufu. I think Ryuen-kun has a point, Yamauchi-kun."

Yamauchi sighs: "You only want to drag me into meaningless battles."

Horikita is about to say something, but Keisei suddenly raises his voice at Yamauchi.

Keisei: "It's not meaningless. We're fighting our best to get to class A. It's important for us."

Yamauchi: "Well, sorry, but class A means nothing to me, hence meaningless."

Keisei wants to say something more, but Haruka grabs his hand and shakes her head at him.

Horikita: "Calm down, Keisei. Everyone has their own different values."

After finishing the conversation with Manabu, Nagumo turns to Yamauchi with a smirk: "Can you really say you've played on the highest difficulty when you hid like that in the background and didn't do anything?"

Yamauchi chuckles, and everyone is taken back by it.

Nagumo asks Yamauchi with narrowed eyes: "Did I say something funny, kouhai?"

Yamauchi covers his mouth with his hand, but people can still see a big grin behind it.

Yamauchi: "It's nothing, but Nagumo-senpai,"

He pauses as his eyes move from Nagumo to Manabu, and go back to the Student Council President.

Yamauchi grins: "I did do something."

Manabu pushes his glasses up: (So he did something to the previous second- and third-year students, but I and Nagumo didn't notice it.)

Nagumo racks his brain to find any clue.

Yagami: "Senpai, you said you played on 'one of the highest difficulties'. May I ask what is the highest difficulty in your opinion?"

Hiyori gives Yamauchi a curious look: "I'm also interested about that."

Yamauchi thinks a little bit before saying: "Maybe something like reaching class A with a class that has only you as its student and keeping that rank for 3 years, or manipulating the whole three years without letting more than 3 people know about you being the mastermind."

After those words, I could not hear anything, including breathing sounds.

Then, everyone starts laughing and yelling at Yamauchi.

Random students in third year: "Hahaha, dude is crazy!" "Pfft, what a bad joke!" "Shut the fuck up defect!"

A random student in class 1-B: "He's only joking, right?"

Another one responds: "Duh."

Even so, they couldn't help but sweat.

Utomiya asks Tsubaki: "What do you think?"

Tsubaki shakes her head: "I don't know."

Much to everyone's surprise, I suddenly ask him.

Kiyotaka: "Isn't the second one a little too vague?"

Yamauchi answers nonchalantly: "Well, you can also include expelling Nagumo before he could become the Student Council President and making class D reach class A under one year."

Asahina spills out her drink: "Pffft~ Ahh mou."

Nagumo glares daggers at Yamauchi, but he ignores the council president and goes back to his chocolate milk.

How many cups has he drunk?

Kiryuin laughs uncontrollably: "That's a really good idea, kouhai. If you decide to do the deed in the future, just tell me and I will lend you a hand."

Horikita: "That's absurd!"

Kushida: "You're fucking delusional!"

Our classmates look at us like we're crazy. They don't say anything to us and instead just have discussions with each other.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. You lunatics."

Arisu: "Fufufu, I wish I could see that."

Kamuro: "Oi."

Arisu: "Don't worry, Kamuro-san. As long as I'm here, we're still class A."

Hashimoto: (I like Hime's confidence, but those two are no joke either. Luckily, they didn't do anything in the beginning.)

The teachers signal the students to quiet down, but in their minds, they all believe Yamauchi's scenarios are ridiculous.

Manabu: (Those two are really one of a kind.)

Chabashira-sensei looked over the room.

"Well, it appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."

Before she left, her eyes wandered to the corner of the classroom.

If I'm not mistaken, then she just looked at that one. Did she know about the student?

Or can she feel its presence? Nah, she can't. A normal person cannot sense something like that.

Anyway, I will keep that in mind.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. It's love at first sight, I tell you."

Sae: "Quiet, Ryuen."

We already knew the reason why Chabashira looked at me, so nobody is confused.

Maezono: "We already knew the reason, but it's still impressive that Yamauchi-kun could catch the hints."

I agree with Maezono, as Yamauchi not only caught Chabashira's glance but was also able to analyze her behavior quickly.

I put the magazine back to my bag and intended to leave.

But right when I stood up, a voice stopped my movement.

"Everyone, can you please listen to me for a moment?"

It came from the blonde friendly guy. I wondered what he wanted to say.

"Starting today, we're all going to be classmates. Therefore, I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible. We still have some time until the entrance ceremony. What do you say?"

Everyone watches the screen with blank faces.

We all know what was going to happen.

"My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name! I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you!"

Pretending to hate his gut and handsome face, my face turned into a mix of hateful and jealous expression.

Good, some female students noticed it and turned away with mocking looks. Now, none of my classmate would doubt my facade. Finally, those acting lessons in the past didn't go to waste.

Next, I need a good introduction that will engrave deep in their minds what the person name Yamauchi is.

Of course, I already prepared one before coming here.

Everyone:

( ̄_ ̄)

( ̄ヘ ̄)

(ー_ー )

('ー' )

(・_・)

I spent months carefully orchestrating all the required details for my one-of-a-kind introduction. In just a few lines, I've perfectly mixed it with the right amount of bullshit and nonsense to show my classmates the real Yamauchi Haruki of class 1-D.

This is my masterpiece!

People start to laugh and giggle. Our classmates are the loudest. Some even got second-hand embarrassment from Yamauchi's thoughts.

Hosen: "Yeah, a masterpiece of shit!"

Ryuen: "KUKUKU. It's truly a masterpiece. You should print the quote, put it in a frame, hang it in your class, and show it to the public. They must be thrilled to get a glimpse of it."

Arisu wipes her non-existent tear: "What a magnificent sight! I might have cried a little. Fufufu."

Horikita massages her temples: "I can't believe you wasted so much effort just for that."

Kushida: "Moron."

Ichika grins: "Senpai is so funny, you should be a comedian."

Yamauchi has a blank face: (I wish I'd never existed in the first place.)

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you."

As I was saying, I took a look around the class. This is a perfect opportunity for me to see that student.

My god. What a scary aura.

Holy shit! Is he really a high school student?

Based on his aura alone, if we fight to the death right here, right now, it would be an extreme difficulty one. Either of us could come out alive. Luckily, we're in a normal high school-well, not that normal, actually.

Anyway, I need more information before I can make a final judgment.

Hmm, I just thought weird things like a chunni again. I really need to dial back, or I will end up as Sotomura 2.0.

Even when most people in the theater have already heard the term "death fight" from Yamauchi before, they're still not ready for such scary words to come up again. Some of their faces blanch as a result. While a lot of students try to brush it off, other smart students and adults know from what they have gathered so far, it would be naive to assume someone like Yamauchi would think about dangerous stuff like "death fight" twice in a row.

As for myself, I can't help but be relieved by that information.

I doubt Yamauchi is weak, but hearing him say that he can defeat me, even in a fight to the death, makes me feel reassuring.

Tsukishiro: (Winning against the White Room masterpiece at that age? The man would laugh it off if he heard that.)

Papayanagi: (I hope it won't ever happen.)

Utomiya: "Why do I feel like he's not joking at all?"

Tsubaki nods: "The voice and tone in his thoughts are too calm and cold."

Hosen: "You want to fight that bad?! I'm right here, ready to fi..."

Nanase: "It's enough, Hosen-kun. This is not the time."

Hosen: "Tch. Woman."

1st year leaders/Arisu/Ryuen/Nagumo: (If what he thought was true, then using violence against Yamauchi would definitely not be smart, if not futile in the end.)

Kiyotaka: (I didn't feel anything from his look back then, so there are a few implications I can make.)

Kei asks Yamauchi curiously: "Ne, Yamauchi-kun, you won't fight Kiyotaka, right?"

Yamauchi: "As of now, I don't see any good reason to fight him. So don't worry about that."

Glancing at our classmates, I notice Sotomura pushing his glasses up to hide his face.

Fantastic reactions and responses from our classmates.

Now, combining with my earlier perverted actions, no one will ever take me seriously again. Hopefully, this beautiful dream will go on for three years without a problem.

Yamauchi sighs: "It was a beautiful yet short dream."

Kiyotaka stares at the screen: "Mine was even shorter."

Our classmates giggle at our pity states.

The nice and cheerful girl with short beige-colored hair stood up.

Oh, it's her turn.

"My name is Kushida Kikyou. None of my friends from junior high made it to this school, so I'm alone here. I'd like to get to know all of your names and faces right away and become friends as soon as possible!"

Hmm?

"My first goal is to become friends with everyone. So, after we're finished with introductions, I'd love for you to share your contact information with me!"

"So, after school or during vacations, I want to make all sorts of memories with lots of people. Please feel free to invite me to lots and lots of events! Anyway, I've talked for a long time, so I'll end my introduction here."

That was weird. Did I miss it?

Kushida: "Huh?"

Horikita mutters: "What did he miss?"

Kiyotaka: (As expected, he noticed it too.)

She didn't look sad when she talked about how her friends couldn't make it to ANHS. There's not even a single hint of sorrow or sadness in her eyes.

This is so weird coming from someone as friendly and nice as her.

Am I just overthinking?

...

Given the circumstances, I think I will observe her closely from now on, just in case.

Kushida: ( O д O )

Ichika: "Hehehe, what an oopsie from Kushida-senpai!"

Hosen laughs at Kushida's bewildered face.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. You slipped up, Kikyo."

Arisu: "As I thought, your acting skill is indeed worse than Yamauchi-kun's. Fufufu."

Kushida: "Shut the fuck up, fuckers!" (FUCK! I didn't think I would be exposed that soon. If he knew that early, then what did he do? Calm down, calm the fuck down! He might have not done anything.)

Kushida looks at Yamauchi with fearful eyes. Her friends try their best to console her.

Yamauchi knows Kushida is looking at him, so he decides to calm her down.

Yamauchi: "Don't worry, I only prepared some contingency plans for you. And they're just normal stuff."

Kanzaki murmurs: "I know he's observant, but this is too much."

Ichinose nods: "His observation skills are terrifying. We need a countermeasure for that."

Katsuragi: (Half-baked acting will be seen through by him easily.)

Nagumo: (My options got fewer again.)

Yagami: (He's still trickable, but he's already seen through my mask because of the aura thing. Wait, I should focus on Ayanokouji, not him.)

Thanks to our classmates' introductions, I can put names on their faces now.

But an angry voice suddenly interrupted and destroyed the nice mood created by Hirata and Kushida.

"What, are we a bunch of little kids or something? I don't need to introduce myself. People who want to do that can go ahead. Just leave me out of it."

Hmm. I knew things were going too smoothly. This is class D, after all. Of course, someone would refuse to cooperate.

It's not a big deal, but it will take me time to get everyone's names. Also, their introductions could give me rough ideas about them.

This is annoying.

Sudo scratches his cheek: "I'm sorry, Haruki."

Yamauchi: "Don't worry. It's not a big deal."

After a small dispute, the red-haired guy stormed out of the room, and I stopped my body from shaking out of fear from his action. Several other students followed suit and left the classroom together.

It was a shame that nobody cared about my acting, and I did my best there.

Even so, I shouldn't lower my guard because just one mistake could cost me dearly.

Shinohara: "Pffft, it's funny how serious you were."

Ryuen: "We should call you a clown artist. KUKUKU."

Koenji: "Great idea, Dragon Boy. From now on, you're the Joker, Fake-pervert Boy."

Ryuen glares at Koenji: "You talk a lot of shit for someone who just lazes around and gives out weird nicknames."

Koenji laughs: "Hah, of course! I don't want to taint my divine body just because of some boring taunts from you."

Ryuen: "No need for you to join in anyway; I have better targets now."

Koenji ignores Ryuen's words and goes back to his usual routine.

Seriously, how much gel is he going to apply to his hair?

Then I noticed a girl who sat next to that thing standing up.

Beautiful face. Healthy body. Elegant movements. Long black hair. One braid tied with a pink bow. Gradient red eyes.

Her presence is no joke. Compared to other students, she's on a different level. Of course, it cannot compare to those two, but it's impressive nonetheless.

I suspected her intelligence was pretty high, and it looked like she could fight too. She was almost perfect, but she oozed a cold aura that seemed hard for others to approach.

Wait, why is she leaving? Does she have some business to do quickly before the entrance ceremony?

Her action confused me.

Ichihashi Ruri: "Wait, what's confused about her leaving? I don't catch that."

As Ichihashi finishes, like hungry wolves waiting to jump at their prey, a lot of students can't wait to criticize Horikita as the girl sighs, knowing what's to come.

Manabu pushes his glasses up using his middle finger: "Because she left. That was the problem."

Nagumo smirks: "Even though you're siblings, she really couldn't compare to you, senpai."

Arisu covers her mouth elegantly: "Fufufu. Horikita-san was a disappointment, that's why."

Ryuen laughs: "Kukuku. Because Suzune's nose was so high that she couldn't look around, she had to leave to find a cure, you see."

Ichika grins: "I think it was time for Horikita-senpai to take her daily dose of Nii-san. Senpai must have injected it right after she left the classroom."

Kushida: "Bitch was high on dose, she needed to find a doctor or she would drop death in front of her precious Nii-sama. OMFG! Imagine the news next day, wait, don't stop me..."

Kushida's friends cover her mouth and distract her with compliments and headpats.

Other students snicker at the commotion. Ichihashi's face turns red, and she looks at Horikita with an apologetic expression.

Horikita nods and acknowledges Ichihashi's apology. She seems unfazed by others' mockery.

Kanzaki: "But she changes."

Ichinose smiles wryly: "Yeah, she has grown a lot since then." (What's about me? I'm still standing in the same place. I need to step up now, or our class will suffer, but I don't know how.)

"Suzune."

Manabu called her.

Manabu: "You may feel ashamed of your past self, but you've changed now. You broke your shell and stepped out of your comfort zone. That's what's important."

Horikita gazes at her brother with glittering eyes.

Manabu smiles: "As your brother, I'm proud of you."

Horikita has her hands on each side of her red cheeks, trying to hide her huge grin.

Her smile is beautiful, like a blossoming rose, and her eyes are watery with a glint of crimson.

Horikita: "Nii-san..."

Suddenly, a loud yell destroys the beautiful mood.

Hosen: "Oh fuck off. This is so cringe. Go back to throwing her to the ground please!"

Nanase: "That's rude, Hosen-kun! I'm sorry, senpais."

Horikita glares at Hosen intensely; even I could feel her killing intent. Manabu sits back in his seat and acts like nothing happened.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. That was close, I almost gave a shit."

Hiyori shakes her head at Ryuen's words.

Arisu: "Fufufu. What a beautiful relationship! But it would have been more beautiful if Horikita-san was more capable as a leader."

Kamuro messages her forehead.

Hashimoto: ( ̄▽  ̄|||)

Ichinose and a lot of her classmates have awkward laughs and smiles.

Most others just giggle at the ruined atmosphere.

Whatever.

At least, he's still here. I want to hear his introduction.

"I'm Ike Kanji. I love girls, and I hate pretty boys. I'm currently in the market for a new girlfriend. It's nice to meet you! All the better if you're a cutie or a beauty!"

Not bad, Ike, not bad.

"Wow. You are so cool, Ike-kun," one girl said in a completely emotionless voice.

Girl, you don't have to be that harsh.

"Seriously? Seriously? Oh, man. I mean, I thought that I wasn't bad or anything, but...heh heh."

Don't smile at that.

Ike blushed.

Now I feel bad.

"Oh, wow. He's cute, huh, everyone? He's looking for a girlfriend!"

I didn't know high school girls were such cruel creatures.

There are giggles and small laughs from other students, while our classmates try to hold them back.

The girls Yamauchi mentioned: "Ehehehe. Sorry, Ike-kun."

Ike: "D-Don't worry."

I see Maezono puffing her mouth while giving Yamauchi a glare.

What is she doing?

"My name is Kouenji Rokusuke. As the sole male heir to the Kouenji conglomerate group, I will soon be tasked with carrying Japan into the future. I sincerely look forward to making your acquaintance, ladies."

That's good information. Kouenji conglomerate group, huh? A familiar name.

Prestigious students notice this immediately, but there's not enough clue to make a guess yet.

"Starting today, I will mercilessly punish anyone who makes me uncomfortable. Please exercise proper precaution so that you may avoid that."

"Um, Kouenji-kun. What exactly do you mean when you say, 'anyone who makes me uncomfortable'?" asked Hirata, who looked uneasy at the word "punish."

"I meant exactly what I said. If asked to give an example, well... I would say I hate ugly things, for instance. So, if I saw something ugly, I would do just as I said."

Fwish! He flipped his long, flowing bangs.

"Ah, thank you. I will be careful then."

Hirata acts a little weird there, but it's probably just because he cares a lot about his classmates. What a good guy!

Too bad I will hate and be jealous of him for the next three years. Sorry in advance, Hirata.

Hirata smiles: "It's alright, Yamauchi-kun. I hope we can be close friends from now on."

Yamauchi nods at him. It looks like he also wants to be friends with Yousuke.

"Well then, time for the next person. Can you please introduce yourself?"

Finally, the one I was waiting for.

"Huh?"

The student stumbled in his chair a little bit when he tried to stand up.

Is it intentional?

I doubt someone as strong as him can make a clumsy move like that.

Kiyotaka: (I was really nervous at that time.)

"Um. Well, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. And, uh, I don't really have any special skills or anything. I'll do my best to get along with all of you. It's, uh, nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun. I always want to be friends with everyone, just like you. Let's both do our best, okay?" Hirata responded with a refreshing smile.

Everyone clapped. Their applause felt somewhat like pity for Ayanokouji.

Seriously, what was that? Even a middle school student can do better than that.

Hmm... Is it possible that he pretends to be awkward and gloomy so he can avoid making friends? Someone who prefers to be alone, huh?

Pretty weird, if you ask me, though I'll respect that.

Anyway, good to know you, Ayanokouji. I will observe you with great interest from now on.

I'd be glad if you had not done that, Yamauchi. It's creepy.

Matsushita: (Is he a fellow stalk... Wait, no, I'm not a stalker; I just gather information. That's all.)

Ryuen: "Kukuku. He'd seen through you, monster."

Kei: "Hehe, he was so on point."

Horikita smirks at Kiyotaka: "He guessed correctly in the wrong way."

Kiyotaka sighs: "It was not my intention."

Author's Notes:

_ Thank you for reading! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as this is it for the class D introduction.

_ Now I realize I dug my own grave when I decided to write the fanfic with both my original idea and the reactions. Not gonna lie, it's pretty hard to write, and I should have gone with a normal reaction fanfic or something.

_ I'm going to be really busy in the upcoming weeks and even months because of school stuff and moving to a new place, so I'll put this fanfic on hold until I'm free again. Another reason is that I want to finish my other fanfic as fast as possible since it's a shorter story.

_ I'm really, really sorry about this!

_ I hope to see you again! Bye bye!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
455K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.