💕THE BREEZY SILENCE OF LOVE...

By missshruti13

What if Kunti's firstborn was not got by Adirath but instead the child was taken by Ayodhya's king?? What if... More

💕PROLOGUE💕
👑THE ORDER OF THE CROWN PRINCE👑
😧WHY IS HE HERE??😧
🥺I POISONED BHEEM🥺
💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕
💕THE BONDING💕
🤔WHAT HAPPENED IN KALING?🤔
💫RETURNING TO HASTINAPUR 💫
💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫
🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔
🙃THE POST-WEDDING GAMES🙂
💖SHANIDEV'S ANUJ❤️
🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛
💔THEM💔
🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰
📚DISCIPLE OF SHUKRACHARYA 📚

🥰THE CLUE TO FIND💞

1.8K 128 135
By missshruti13

Note: From now on, the chapters will be totally different from the original Mahabharat. But this is author's imagination. And your decent and healthy criticisms are warmly welcomed but any toxic behaviour in the comment section will be deleted.

Get ready with emotional rollercoaster ride...The breezy silence of Love is taking a new path and twist in the story..💞🙈
___________________________________________

"Oh for heaven sake Princess of Panchal! You're getting on my nerves now!", The second Royal Prince of Ayodhya Vasusen's voice echoed in the palace making everyone tremble. This is the first time, after a long time they were hearing him shouting, hell the Prince won't even talk more loudly in all these 3 years. Everyone peeked outside from their work only to see Their youngest Royal glaring at the Prince Vasusen who was...oh well that glare is promising an immediate death for Princess.

Draupadi glared at him saying,"Princess of Panchal? Really Prince, you insensitive man! I married you and you still address me associating me with my birth country. Where is your pride, you grumpy cat?!"

Vasusen's expressionless face pinched into a shocked expression. He could hear a few thuds behind him. He turned around only to see few guards and maids fainted in shock. Oh no, nobody even Prince Aditya never goes to this much extreme level with their younger Royal and they really love their Princess Panchali too much to let her die from her husband.

"What did you call me?", Vasusen's dangerous aura was back. Oh if she wants to play with him...he can play well too. Damn, if he had been like before, he would've thrown her in the lake nearby. Alas, he lost his spirit when he gave homage to evil and got a wonderful curse from a woman. He was drowning in his own past when he heard," I called you a grumpy cat! What, you lost your hearing ability too? Oh Mahadev, what sin did I do to get a husband who has hearing problems?"

The elder Prince Aditya was barely surviving because of laughing too much. He was sure if Panchal Princess continue he'll surely die due to lack of oxygen. Shurya raised her eyebrows in amusement. Leave it to Panchali who'll call the most feared Prince of Aryavart a Grumpy cat. Vasusen shook his head saying,"Princess of Panchal, I am saying this....WHAT THE HELL, WOMAN? HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?"

The whole palace trembled at the roaring voice of Vasusen. Aditya shut his mouth when he saw a flicker of red crossing his brother's eyes. Shurya and Queen Niyati had their hands on their mouth in shock while King looked shocked and amused to be honest. Vasusen couldn't believe it. The princess before him dares to slap his mouth and damn her long nails scratched his lips making it bleed now. He sucked the blood hurriedly out of his lips and looked at Draupadi who shrugged casually. She smiled saying,"Next time, dare to address me as Princess of Panchal, I'll scratch your oh so beautiful and attractive face and make you the ugliest warrior of Aryavart!"

And that stirred something out of Vasusen. He reached closer to Draupadi and muttered,"Scratch all you want Princess! But still I would be damn attractive Prince of all the times. Vasusen Karn will never be ugly and beauty begged to reside within me!" Surprise etched over the glowing face of Panchali. Did she hear her husband talking about beauty and is that Pride she heard and saw in his voice and eyes? And oh boy, Draupadi melted completely. How can a man be this much attractive and handsome?

She didn't give up though. Wanting to rail him up, she said,"Prince, there are many Princes in this Aryavart who were more attractive than you. Don't be so overconfident!" And Vasusen smirked. His voice laced pure innocence and he asked,"Oh that's why you drooled from your balcony when I was in my morning prayer Princess? I have women of all kinds, Princesses of all nations, throwing themselves at my feet even though they know about my character, now. You dunno about the Vasusen who existed 3 years ago Princess. That Vasusen will just smile and baam, he'll get Indralok's Urvashi in his personal chamber!"

Draupadi's heart stirred with jealousy and anger. Oh he'll get Urvashi in his chambers? How dare he?! She glared at the man before her whose expressionless mask slipped back on and she muttered,"Whatever, Prince! You dream on everything that will help you sleep in night. I bet on my father's head that no Princess would like to marry you other than me. Huh, see talking with you makes me tired. See you tomorrow" She flicked her long black hair making it hit on her husband face and moved towards her chamber. She is damn sure that she's way more prettier that Urvashi woman. Stupid Prince and his stupid smirk! She'll get revenge for this later....

Vasusen looked at her retreating form and he couldn't help but feel smug on realising her jealousy. Fiesty little thing. He stretched his hands calling out,"Sadaya, get me a glass of milk!" The servant nodded his head running towards the kitchen to get it quick not that Vasusen minded if he's late. But Sadaya is always careful and eager to please. Aditya who heard the conversation got emotional as his memory travelled to his early years.

The whole Ayodhya was rejoicing over the success over Kekaya kingdom. Prince Aditya led the army and Prince Vasusen was in his element. Usually both the Princes were fierce when it comes to war and battles and this time when Ayodhya was insulted, both the Princes bursted out completely. Vasusen single-handedly defeated 100 soldiers of Kekaya while Aditya dealt with the commander in chief. By the end of the battle, drenched in blood of enemies, Vasusen gave a war roar to indicate the victory of Ayodhya. Soldiers cried back in joy hugging their second Prince first, then their first Prince.

Reeking with enemies blood, both the Princes took a dip in Sarayu river washing off the dirt and blood. When they freshened up and reached their kingdom leaving trusted soldiers in Kekaya, giggles erupted with small whispers and Aditya rolled his eyes. Vasusen the number one Flirt, he wonder whether his brother will flirt with a sculpture sculpted as women.

He looked at Vasusen who had that arrogant smirk and winked at the pretty women standing to welcome him. He exasperatedly asked,"Vasusen! I swear on Mahadev, this is getting too much! Stop flirting with them!" A cheeky smile made way towards the youngest Prince who shrugged saying,"What to do Bhrata!? Women simp for me! I'm just offering visual treat for them. Oh hello Radha! You're looking exceptionally gorgeous dear!"

Radha? Really, Aditya didn't even know who's that girl? He saw the girl blushing profusely smiling shyly. Aditya pulled his brother away saying,"One day I'm going to scratch your face and make it ugly!" Vasusen's laughter rang around and he said,"Scratch all you want Bhrata Aditya! But still I would be damn attractive Prince of all the times. Vasusen Karn will never be ugly and beauty begged to reside within him!" And Aditya playfully slapped his brother's head laughing softly. Well no lie detected. Vasusen Karn is the handsome man on this Earth.

He wanted that Vasusen back. The carefree, flirty, soft and bubbly boy back and he know Draupadi, his sweet sister-in-law will surely help him.

"So you're saying I should sneak into his personal things?! What the hell, Brother-in-law! I can't do that" Draupadi protested heavily to the idea of going through Vasusen's personals because it simply terrified her. Why!? Maybe the heartbreak...or some unpleasant events that may traumatize her?

But why was she so scared? Is it because her heart said there might be some woman behind his misery?! The said woman enjoyed her husband's company and good nature before breaking him into pieces. She took a deep breath. Whatever it is, she's a Kshatriya Princess and she needs to take one step ahead to find out what happened to Prince. Aditya said,"Try once Draupadi. If we find out what happened to him, we can end his misery. Believe me when I say this, Vasusen who existed 3 years ago is such a sweetheart! You'll be the luckiest if we get him back!"

Atlast, Draupadi was tempted to be honest. She nodded her head and was shocked when he trusted a bunch of keys towards her saying,"I nicked it from him. Tonight you raid the spyhouse!" Saying so he ran away, making Draupadi grumble. Really, if her husband found out, he'll surely kill her for this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Commander-in-chief of Ayodhya looked at the scroll which came from youngest Pandav Prince. It came two days earlier and he was not feeling good at all. He took another read...

Respectful greetings to Ayodhya's second Prince,

Though this year welcome will be different because Kauravas took the responsibility and they are striving hard to prove themselves. Luckily I got arranging guest chambers department and sorry to say this, King Mahendra of Tushara Kingdom is arriving a day before. I still want to pressure you by saying that there is a intelligent spy of Mahendra inside the palace nearby crown Prince. And I'll discuss soon with Subhadra about what you said. The Princess of Panchal should be under your protection not under others. I want you to be casual and calm with her as we know how King Mahendra is. See you soon, Prince. Convey my regards to all the Royals.

Your loyal spy,
Sahadev.

He muttered darkly,"Oh I wish him to try something. Let him touch YagnaSeni, he'll wish he's never born afterwards! He won't dare to touch what's mine again, that evil spawn of Satan!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Draupadi softly jumped from the top floor to the garden to reach the spy house. Since the younger Prince needed to stay inside the palace she decided to raid his spy house. She ducked down when she saw two guards. She crawled between the bushes tearing the end of her pallu, but didn't care. She crept slowly and escaped the palace gates. Deciding to walk quietly as she heard shortcut from her husband's personal servant, she tried to not hurt herself.

The new moon shone brightly on the sky spreading the calmness of the night. The soft wind carassed the Princess's tresses and she hummed to herself softly skipping towards the east. When she reached the spyhouse, her steps halted. Fear gripped her heart for a moment. It's like invading the man's privacy but the said man is her husband and she want to know about him so that he could help him. She looked at the palace which looked so haunted like. But taking deep breath, she stepped inside.

Rusty leaves scattered on the steps, and she held her husband's Angavastra tightly around her shoulder as well as her fingers tightened around her sakha's flute. If anything inhumane inside, surely the scent of her husband's cloth as well as Krishna's divine flute will never fail to protect her. She slowly lit the lamps to brighten the main room and her eyes stuck on the some paintings.

A few paintings of women with dark blue hair and lotus eyes were painted along with a man with sharp gaze and intimidating features. They both had dangerous aura but her concentration evaporated when she saw her man. Contrary to both, Vasusen had the biggest smile with his pretty tawny eyes bloomed into crescents. Each and every paintings of those two were signed with her husband name. And she tried to search anything related to them. Name, their place or anything...but she got nothing. Her eyes fell on the laughing portrait of her husband and tears of frustration slipped from her eyes.

"Why can't I get near you? Why am I always outcasted? Why am I not a wife to you? What happened to you Prince? Why did you change? Who made you to change? Why can't I get a single freaking clue about you?", Draupadi kneeled down sobbing heavily.

In this one week, the only thing she found is heavy rumours about her husband. Dangerous rumours about a woman giving curse, but her husband is not someone who'll mess with woman, right?? Even if it is unintentional, and he got the curse, what is that goddamn curse? How come nobody remembers the curse if he was cursed in front of his kingdom? Not even the royals remember anything! She sighed but heard a loud thud making her heart jump. She slowly turned around only to see a stack of parchments falling from the portrait of the woman.

Curious, she rushed towards those parchments and dusted it. Few blue butterflies flew out and a soft sandalwood fragrance spread across the spyhouse. Completely enchanted and tempted, she opened it only to hear a soft music out of the dried parchment. Her doe eyes widened in surprise and she cleaned the dust with her pallu only to see...

VASUSEN-THE HANDSOME AND IRRESISTIBLE PRINCE...

written by,
Vasusen, Amogha and Prithvi Varma.

Below that, she saw a big essay written with excellent calligraphy, and she scratched the old parchment softly to see the words clearly only to read...

Taming wild Vasusen, is of course difficult. We, celestial beings found him as such a pain but we are trying to help his future wife.

Dear Vasusen's wife,
You got yourself Lucky because you married the best friend of Amogha and Prithvi Varma. Of course, boy will be undoubtedly romantic but his temper and playfulness is sometimes dangerous. Hence, his gurukul studies, embarrassment he faced while flirting with fellow celestial students, his valour and our friendship will be here for you to witness. Get ready for the bunch of different emotions.

Prithvi and Amogha Varma.
The beautiful and handsome celestial best friends of sorry excuse of human-Vasusen.

Dear beautiful wife,
If you're reading this, please don't mind them. Your husband just flirted here and there. I didn't betray you before marriage even by my heart. Lots of hugs and kisses my little sweetheart.. you're always loved. My fiery little Yagnaseni.

Vasusen Karn
Your Handsome husband.

Draupadi's eyes widened at the parchment and she shreiked in surprise and shock. Celestial? Little sweetheart? Fiery Little Yagnaseni?

How?! What? Who?! Her brain hurt... How come Prince already knows his future wife is Princess? Is fiery Little Yagnaseni is just a way of endearment or he already knows she'll be born from the fire. Now that doubts and suspicions about the second Prince raised within the Panchal Princess. Is she going to get information about the other secret side of the Prince?

Who's Prince Vasusen?
Who are these celestial best friends?
How come the Prince know he's going to marry a Princess? That too how come he wrote exact word Yagnaseni...
Where are these best friends now?
Where do these beautiful blue butterflies come from?
Why does everything seem to be something magical?

Draupadi muttered,"Get ready to know about your husband, Panchali. It's going to be an emotional journey for you!" She carefully slipped the heavy parchment stack in her hands and proceeded towards her chamber. She'll start fresh from tomorrow.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally, I rewrote the chapter... many superstitious beliefs as well as Vasusen's negative traits will be reflected from now.

Celestial friends? Aren't you interested in his best friends Amogha and Prithvi Varma?

Hereafter flashback will pop here and there to give you extraordinary pov of Vasusen's past life.

Vasusen is a flirt?! Can you believe this? You have to...

This is not exact Mahabharat.. those who want to read Mahabharat don't read this because this is just a fanfiction. It'll give you many perspectives of many unsung characters.

Shri Krishna will arrive soon. Krishna vs Subhadra, the most interesting fight will happen. Stay tuned..

See you soon. Don't forget to vote and comment. It makes me write the chapter enthusiastically. Comment your thoughts and love for the chapter without any hesitation.

With lots of affection and happiness,
Yours author,
Shruti

🥰🥰💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
19.6K 962 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
17.3K 679 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
61.4K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...