HEART THAT LIES | JINKOOK

By jungkookjinthv

An arranged marriage where one of them will go to great lengths to get along, the other simply ignores and tr... More

PROLOGUE
SECOND CHAPTER
THIRD CHAPTER
FOURTH CHAPTER
FIFTH CHAPTER
SIXTH CHAPTER
SEVENTH CHAPTER
EIGHTH CHAPTER
NINTH CHAPTER
TENTH CHAPTER
ELEVENTH CHAPTER
TWELFTH CHAPTER
THIRTEENTH CHAPTER

FIRST CHAPTER

3.2K 103 10
By jungkookjinthv

"I pronounce you joined in holy matrimony," declared the one responsible for uniting you in marriage "You may kiss," he added.

With the biggest, but also the fakest smile in the world, Jin stepped forward to kiss his now husband in the most believable way possible, as he heard all the wedding attendees begin to applaud he knew he had done the right thing.

He wanted a memorable memory of his wedding, the one that was supposed to be one of the best of his life, but it was not like that at all, because he was not acting like himself, he was just smiling and waving as if he was a robot.

Hearing the good wishes that people had for the newlyweds, Jin wished that all of that would come true since they wished them full happiness.

"Let's dance sweetie," smiled Jungkook "Grant me this song,"

"Yes!" he said without further ado, he stretched his hand towards him holding back the urge to cry.

For him luck the song didn't last long and everything ended quickly when he least thought he was already in his room taking off that luxurious groom's suit, despite everything he couldn't lie the night was pleasant and he spent it a little happy, the guests were not to blame for his misfortune.

"Tomorrow will be a new day dear Jin," he said to himself.

As soon as he woke up he met Jungkook with a serious look from the door.

"Finally you wake up, we are supposed to go on our honeymoon," he said seriously "Hurry up we don't have all your time," he said snapping his fingers.

"But you still haven't packed my luggage,"

"One of the maids already did since you were apparently too busy sleeping to do it yourself," he said "We have to be at the airport soon.

"Good," Jin managed to say.

He quickly got up and dressed in comfortable clothes since he had no idea where they would be going, washed his face and brushed his teeth to pack necessary things in his carry-on bag.

"Have breakfast," Jungkook said.

"Thank you," he sighed sitting down at the table to eat something.

He was sure everything would get worse but he was still going to try to run things quietly and try to keep the peace between them it was either that or argue often.

He had to keep it that way until three years had passed in which he was sure Jungkook would ask for a divorce as soon as the agreed date was reached.

"Can I hold your hand," asked the purple-haired boy.

"What for," Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm scared the plane is about to take off and turbulence scares me," he bit his lip nervously.

"Fine take my hand, but you won't say a word the whole trip," he snorted irritably.

Jin wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, to go and beat his grandmother, but his fear of turbulence was stronger, so he clung to Jungkook's hand as his breathing regulated.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about how pathetic Jin was, his parents couldn't have found someone more pathetic for him, if they were planning to fuck up his life by forcibly marrying him off they would have chosen someone better than Jin.

"I know very well that you don't like me Jungkook but believe me I didn't choose this either," said Jin finally "I ask you to stop talking to me and treating me badly, it's not my fault," he said while closing his eyes as the turbulence passed.

"If you're right I don't like you, would you mind shutting your mouth," he replied.

"I try to get along with you, keep the peace between us, but if you insist that we get along badly, so be it I will spend the next three years of my life ignoring you, you smug" so angry was he that his fear passed.

"Who are you calling cocky," he looked at him with a frown.

"I don't think there's anyone else cocky on this plane," he clenched his hands tightly.

"I'm not cocky," Jungkook said.

"No, you think you're better than everyone else, better than me and you're nothing but an asshole with shit for brains Just like you Appa!,".

"What's my Appa got to do with this?", "Don't involve him,".

"Fuck you all, I'm hated by your parents, my parents and you," he hugged his knees "If this plane goes down we'll be happy,"

He shed a few tears which he wiped away quickly so the jerk next to him wouldn't notice.

He was never absolutely mean to anyone, he didn't understand why life was unfair to him.

Since he was a little boy he always tried his best to be as normal as possible and to be kind, even though neither of his parents taught him, as they were too busy with their work.

They didn't let him go to school either, because they said that besides being ashamed of him, they needed him to be at least very intelligent, so he took all his classes at home and ended up interacting with the employees and their children, of course, hiding from his parents.

So he could not complain too much about his childhood because although his parents had not been there, the housekeeper, the man who did the cooking and his son, the gardener and his son had been better than his whole family.

His adolescence was also not so difficult ignoring his parents, who kept him locked up most of the time, for he also managed to escape from time to time.

It was better to keep putting up with the scorn of his whole family.

And now that he had turned twenty-one he was literally thrown into the arms of a man who wanted nothing to do with him.

He didn't have to expect much of an arranged marriage either because to be honest he hadn't thought about love or anything like that, but he thought they could have a beautiful friendship or a cordial relationship.

"Can you stop crying," a while later Jeon held out some tissues for him to wipe his tears.

"If you have no interest in being nice fine, don't be nice but you don't have to be rude either," he grimaced.

Hours later, having arrived at his destination, the purple-haired boy's eyes sparkled at the sight of Jeju Island. It was a beautiful place.

"Oh god it's wonderful" he said to himself. "Tae will be happy when I tell him" he picked up his cell phone starting to take pictures of everything he could.

"Who," Jungkook appeared behind "I don't know what you think but remember we are married and in the eyes of others we are a perfect marriage,"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Just because you don't have any damn friends, doesn't mean I don't have them either," he frowned "That would explain a lot,"

"That's funny Kim, but I'm serious," he licked his lips "If you're going to run around with another man at least have the decency to keep me in the dark,"

A slap left him literally sprawled on the floor holding his aching cheek.

"That I won't put up with you Jungkook measure your words," he pointed at him taking him handbag then started walking.

"Where do you think you're going," he shouted from the ground.

"I'm going to tour the beautiful beach and the city as well and if I want to enjoy everything the island has to offer you come out left over," he replied walking away not caring about the shouting behind him.

Jungkook would laugh if he found out he was still a virgin, but that mattered little to him husband could go to hell.

"Oh my god," he saw a local pesto who made personalized key chains "Can I have two,"

"Of course young man," the lady smiled at him.

"It will be a tiger and a squirrel can it,"

"Of course you can sit tight while your key chains are ready,"

"No problem," he continued smiling.

The tiger was for Taehyung and the squirrel for Soobin for even though in the time that passed the cook's son and the gardener's son still remained among the few good things in his life.

After passing by he continued to take pictures at memorable places on the island with the help of some people who kindly agreed to hold the camera and ended at a street food stall.

He arrived home in the wee hours of the morning as he entertained himself at a bonfire with other tourists and danced for a long while as well as drinking a bottle or two of Soju.

"Is there really only one bed," he grimaced as he entered the room him husband was apparently already asleep.

"Sleep here...," he heard "There's plenty of room for the two of us, the bed is wide,"

"God no," he said exaggeratedly "Next you'll think I'll sleep with the first jerk, egomaniac and lout who asks me to," he let out a big laugh.

With every intention of annoyance he slammed the door before walking to the couch where he would sleep all week if necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 584 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a cliché arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Seokjin ↟ Bottom Jungkoo...
78.2K 4.3K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
82.8K 4.6K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...
60.7K 4.6K 41
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 A man who feels himself always a failure in his love journey and is traumatized if the next partner will hurt him. But...