𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

By Kaitlynisdumb

Where charlie's sister and Adam banks falls in Love ♡. This story follows the plot of the first mighty ducks... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏♡
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ♡
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ♡
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4♡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓♡
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕♡
PLAYLIST FOR STORY:)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ♡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ♡

76 2 0
By Kaitlynisdumb

Third person 

Bombay speed walked outside looking for Hans and sighed, not seeing him. 

First person 

My brother and friends looked thru the trash and Averman found a magazine and said" I don't believe it, who would throw these away!" "people with common sense" I mumbled, rolling my eyes this is embarrassing I hope no one from school will see me, i zoned out all i could think about was banks from the hawks,how he pushed my brother and just smirked and suddenly  the boys started running and ganged up on peter he was saying he was sorry and some random people(the hawks) stole this magazine from Karp  "Hey!" he yelled. i realized it was the hawks one of them said "Hi girls" and smirked like he did something and the another one said as they started to state around us "Does your mommy know you have that?" teasing us Banks said " that would be good bathroom reading" staring at me and Karp tried to defend himself "That's mine,you jerk,i found it" I rolled my eyes knowing that they would just tease him more. One of them said "you don't even know what to do with it wuss-breath and I heard Peter tries to make Karp, even more mad "you gonna let him call you wuss-breath?" I shoved him giving him a look to stop He winced "ow"he said, glaring at me and heard Karp yell"NO!!" He looked mad and charged at them, but they just pushed him. The boys and I started arguing with the hawks I argued with Banks he said"your pretty cute,what is your name?" he asked, staring at me I just glared " my name is Y/N" still glaring but suddenly a person came behind the hawks and grabbed them by their hoods. 

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
347K 11K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 111K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 57.4K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...