Cross Tale

By KN-stories

Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be... More

Teaser
Info:
Chapter 0: The birth of Cross
Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A
Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event
Chapter 3: A Family Matter.
Chapter 4: The intership
Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins
Chapter 7: a little horned girl
Chapter 8: A day With myself
Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana
Chapter 10: the final battle...
Final Chapter: the battle of the AUs

Chapter 5: A forest clash

1.3K 28 30
By KN-stories

Cross was asked by the Madam President to go with the students to their training camp trip. He would agree to go. He would put his original outfit on and go get ready to leave. Kaina would notice that Cross was wearing his first outfit and ask why he would be wearing that.

Cross:... stick to the classics I guess...

Kaina: if that's what you want then sure... make sure to bring a spare if you need to change. Also, bring those sleepwear clothes I bought for you.

Cross: got it...

Cross would then put some sweatpants and T-shirts in his bag to bring. He would then finish packing and wait for Kaina to finish. After she was done both Cross and Kaina would go to the Madam President and tell her they were heading out.

Cross: before we leave.

Madam President: is there a problem cross?

Cross: if villains try and attack us do I promise to kill them...

Madam President: if you deem them a threat. Then yes. If not then try and sudo them.

Cross: got it...

Cross and Kaina would then leave for UA. Cross would just teleport them to UA's gates and they would see Aizawa standing there waiting for the students. They would walk over.

Aizawa: it seems the problem nephew is here.

Cross:... I guess I am...

Cross would then go lean against the bus to wait for the students.

Kaina: don't mind him. He's been like that for a while now. He's managed to burn a lot of anger.

Aizawa: it's hard to tell if he has any anger with his... expressionless attitude.

Kaina: *sigh* he's just not used to being around his family. So give him the time he'll open up.

Aizawa: I hope.

Cross:... they're here...

Aizawa and Kaina would see the students showing up. And they would be standing in front of him.

???: oh look it's the Loser of class 1-A! * continues to ramble*

Cross: who's the annoying blonde who keeps rambling about nothing important...

Vlad: I'm sorry about him.. his same is neito monoma.

Cross: you okay with me shutting him up...

Kaina: don't kill him...

Cross: I won't... I'll just shut him up...

Cross would then teleport in front of Neito and punch him in the gut making him shut up.

Cross: there... I won't need to hear your rambling anymore...

???: Neito!? Why did you do that!?

Cross: he wouldn't shut up... when he needs to...

???: that doesn't-

Vlad: kendo! It's fine.

Kendo: but sir!

Vlad: he wouldn't listen even if Nezu asked him.

Kendo: huh!?

Vlad: he's the hired bodyguard for this field trip.

The students from both classes were shocked to hear that the guy who knocked out Neito was going to protect them.

Cross: I'll leave you with a fair warning... if he* points to Neito* continues with his superiority complex... let's just say will see the light of day... and it's best to not make him copy my quirk... he doesn't have to want it takes to use it...

Cross would then walk to the bus he was leaning on.

Aizawa: alright! Everyone gets their assigned bus.

Aizawa would watch the students get on the bus and ask Cross and Kaina which one they will be getting on.

Cross: I'll take the one with you... I don't want to hear that annoying blonde...

Aizawa: alright.

Cross would then walk on the bus and head to the back. Kaina would then get on sitting next to him. Katsumi and Shoka would look at Cross who is sleeping. Cross would continue to sleep till he left the bus stop. He would open his eye and see them at a rest stop. Cross would notice the students get off the bus. He would join them but stand next to the bus. He would see two women dressed as cats. He would simply ignore anything they say and just lean against the bus he would use his telekinesis on Kaina to move her back a bit. He would then see the students being sent down the mountain.

Cross:... was whatever you planning worth it?

This shocked the Two heroes that some were still there.

Aizawa: oh right I forgot he *points at cross* isn't a student. He's a hired bodyguard.

Shino: he is a hired bodyguard. He looks to be the same age as those kids.

Cross: that's because I am...

Ryuko: I'll admit you're pretty cute.

Cross would point a knife at pixie-bob making her jump back.

Kaina: ya... he's taken... so ya...(the one time I'll allow him to kill someone..)

Shino: will you control yourself...

Cross would then walk back inside the bus.

Aizawa: I think he doesn't want to wait anymore.

Kaina: ya... it will be best to not make him wait.

Aizawa and Kaina would then get on the bus and follow the two heroes in the car. After they got their cross would just notice the kid with them.

Cross: who's the kid...

Shino: that's my nephew. His name is Kota.

Cross would then decide to walk to him. But before he would say a word the kids try to punch him but the kid would punch Cross's knife on the side of it.

Kota: Ah!

Cross: if you didn't try and punch me you won't have hurt your hand... Now who is the fool now...

Kota: tch! Your heroes are all the same.

Kota would then walk away but cross would then appear in front of him making him fall to the ground. Cross would then point the knife at Kota. Making him scared.

Cross: listen here brat...if you think I'm just some goody too-shoes hero. Then you're sadly mistaken... I do the job those two * gestures towards Shino and Ryuko* won't even think of doing...

Kota: and what that...

Cross: I make villains disappear permanently...

Cross would then make the knife disappear. He would then see a rock monster coming at him and would then step on the ground making bones impale the creature. Destroying it in the process.

Cross: do you truly think that you can beat me... I don't even need to use my bones and knives to beat any of you...

Ryuko: why do you say that?! You're outnumbered-

Cross would then have his hand on her shoulder making her surprised.

Shino thought: how did he?!

Cross: you would have been killed by now... now do you see you wouldn't have beat me...

Cross would then remove his hand and walk over to Kaina.

Kaina: don't you think you were hard on him...

Cross: I'm not going to play nice to a brat who tries to punch me in the nuts...

Kaina: I can understand that but making him punch your knife?

Cross: if I blocked with my hand I would have flipped him on his back...

Kaina would sigh.

Kaina: just... play nice for now...

Cross: fine... but if that brat tries anything with me... don't expect me to play nice... * walk away*

Kaina would sigh and then offer cross chocolate or make tacos if he would behave. This made Cross stop in his tracks.

Cross: you promise! *excited*

Kaina: yes I promise you just need to behave.

Cross would nod his head in excitement. To Kaina, she would see him as a dog that's excited for a treat.

Kaina would then ask Shino if they were making dinner for the students. She said yes. Kaina would then ask if she was able to make something separate for Cross so he would listen. She would be confused but agreed. After a few hours, they were done making fun and they would see Cross sitting happily eating a plate of tacos.
The students would then back to see dinner was made for them finish but they were told next time they'll be making it for themselves. The Students would notice cross eating a lot of tacos. Some tried to have some but Cross would grab them and scare them away.

Kaina: I wouldn't try and take his food... he's more protective of that than his life...

They all would see Kaina sitting next to him while he was eating his tacos. Kaina would ask to have one of his tacos he would give her one since she made them for him. Cross would then finish going to take a bath. He would have his eyes close and relax until he heard see the other students arriving. He would notice two starting at him.

Cross:... if you have something to say... then say it...

Katsuki:...

Shoto:...

Cross: if you don't I'll just leave.

Shoto: why did you say what you did?

Cross: what the truth...

Katsuki: you didn't need to be rude to them!

Cross: *sigh* you all think I'm still the same Izuku... new flash... I'm not..! I'm a complete stranger to you. You know nothing about me.

Shoto: that's not true!

Cross: really * opens his eyes* say something about me that you know about me...

They both were silent.

Cross: that's what I expected... nothing... I'm not the same person I was before...

Cross would then notice Mineta standing in front of the wall that separates the two baths.

Mineta: this wall separates us from boys to men...

Cross: and it will separate you from life to death if you think of climbing it...

Mineta would then turn around to see Cross standing behind him holding a knife.

Cross:... try it... climb the wall...

They would then hear a gunshot.

Cross: you would have two people to stop you... thanks, Kaina.

Kaina: *yells* no problem!

Cross: so... will you try it...

Cross would watch Mineta go back to the water. Let's go to the girl's side. To a bit after she shot.

Kaina: *sigh* perverts...

Mina: tell me about it!

Kaina would then return her arm to normal. And return to cleaning herself.

Momo: I would like to ask.

Kaina: hmm?

Momo: how are you able to... control him?

Kaina: kiddo I don't. I simply have his trust. And that's why he listens to me.

Momo: what do you mean?

Kaina: *sigh* if you understood his past then you would understand why he acts the way he does. So it's best to just stay on his good side.

Katsumi: ya! And how are we supposed to do that if he doesn't want to talk to us!?

Kaina: simple let him talk to you... if he doesn't want to talk to you. That means he has nothing to say to you.

Kaina would then grab her towel and put it on and head back inside to get changed. She would see Cross in his room meditating. She would then let him do his own thing and go get changed then head to sleep. Once she woke up she would see cross cuddling with her. She would then hear Aizawa calling for them. She would then wake up Cross and tell him to go change. He would go change into a new set of clothes which he had a feeling was referencing something.

Cross would then stand next to Kaina and Aizawa. To see class 1-A training. Cross would then see Kota coming over to him.

Kota: hmm...

Cross:...what is it...

Kota: I wanted to say sorry... for before...

Cross:... it's fine kid... your still young... so don't let your hatred consume you.

Kota: r-right...

Cross would then continue to watch the students train their quirks. Cross would as Kaina to work on some training on their own so they would go to open space. Cross would then give her some bullets out of bones for her to shoot with so she didn't have to use her hair. So she would shoot the bullet he made for her. Then cross would either deflect them or cut them. And cross would do that to work on his reflection time. He would do this for a while before he would have to stop because Kaina ran out of bullets.

Cross would either watch the students or go work on his own things over the next new day. Now Cross was walking through the forest and smelled something being burned. He would then see a blue fire in the distance. He would then run back to the camp. Once he got there he would see villains. He would try to go help but then notice he didn't see the kid.

Shino: Cross! You need to go help Kota! He's still at the cliffside!

Cross would then look at where she was pointing. When he was about to leave he was stopped by a knife being thrown at him but he would block it with his own knife.

Cross:...

Spinner: you're going nowhere! You ruin stains work!

Cross: am I meant to care... he was just a fool to think he could match me in a fight... not my fault he was weak...

This made Spinner mad. He would then charge at Cross but Cross would teleport.

Spinner: What!?

Cross: up here...

Spinner would then see Cross stand on his blaster.

Cross: if you wish to die then I won't stop you... but you are not my target...

Cross would then leave to go to where Kota was. On the way, cross would see three people there. He would see his sister fighting a guy who had muscles surrounding his body. And he would see Kota. He would then go much faster to where they are.

Kota: Just run! Don't risk your life for me!

Izumi: no..! It's a hero's job to make sure that everyone is safe!

Muscular: that's sweet.. but I'm here for blood.

He would then about to throw a punch at Izumi but before it could connect muscular had a bone impaled into his arm.

Izumi: wait that's!

Izumi would then look around then looks up to see cross.

Cross:...

Cross would then teleport in front of them.

Cross: I should yell at you for being reckless... but... you did good... now let me handle this...

Cross would then walk towards Muscular who's trying to pull the bone out.

Cross: trying to get that out.. let me help...

Cross would then make the bone disappear and then punch Muscular into the mountain.

He would then make his red hack knife appear.

Muscular: ugh you bastard! You're dead!

Cross: I like to see you try and kill me... that punch wasn't even me trying...

This made Muscular mad that he wants being taken seriously. He would then rush at cross and throw countless punches. But cross would either dodge or block the punches.

Muscular: Stand still!

Cross:...

Cross would then appear behind Muscular and Muscular would have a large slash on his chest. He would then lands on all fours on the ground.

Cross: your quirk isn't that all great if you can't take the hits dealt to you...

Muscular: you... bastard!

Cross would then appear behind him and stab him with his hack knife.

This surprised the two.

Izumi: Izuku! Why did you!?

Cross: he's still alive... now get up you...

They would watch as Muscular was getting up. And they saw that he had an X shape on his face and weird glitch particles on him. Cross would stand at the edge.

Cross: now go locate the rest of your little group and take them down alive... now go...

Muscular would then go find the rest of Love and take them alive cross would then turn to the two and used his overwrite to heal any injuries they had.

Cross: now you two get back to the camp... I'll handle this...

Cross would then teleport back to the back and saw muscular fighting spinner.

Spinner: Snap out of it!

Cross: he won't hear you...

Spinner: what!?

Cross: as long as I'm still alive he's going to stay life that time I say so..

Spinner: Tch!

Cross would then make his way through the forest while muscular handle spinner. While making his way throw he saw a gas field. He would just walk through it not feeling anything. He would see Kendo and some others fighting a villain.

Kendo: Hey! Why aren't you wearing a mask?

Cross: is this gas meant to do something?

Mustard: What?! You should be asleep!

Cross: well... sorry to break it to you...

Cross would appear behind mustard.

Cross: I'm immune to a lot of things...

Cross would then kick mustard toward the ground.

Mustard: bastard...!

Kendo would then slam her fist down and knock him out.

Cross would then make us his overwrite to make the gas disappear. He would then see some students affected by mustard quirk. He would use his ability to wake them up. Cross would then tell them to head back to the camp while he goes to find the other students. Cross would continue walking till he hear a lot of noise coming near him. He would see Ochaco and Tsu. Fight a girl. He would see her throw a knife at Tsu but appear in front of her and catch the knife.

Cross: playing with knives isn't safe unless you know what you're doing...

Cross would then throw the knife back and make it stab the tree behind her.

Toga: hehe... your blood looks tasty.

Toga would then rush at Cross and try to cut him. But Cross would dodge all the attacks.

Cross: I thought you wanted my blood...

Toga: guess I'll have to do harder.

Toga would then throw knives at Cross but he would block them but she would jump off his knife and flip behind him to throw knives behind him. But Cross would make another knife appear with his other hand to block those knives she throw.

Cross: I'll admit you are good... your flexibility is on a whole different level...

Toga: why thanks! I'm flattered. I'll even admit you're pretty cute with those soulless eyes.

Cross: are you flirting with me?

They made ochaco and Tsu fall to the ground.

Ochaco: is this really the time?

Cross: well not really... but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Toga: well for you I might be~

Cross: well that's sweet but...

Cross would then appear behind her. And knocked her out.

Cross:...I'm taken...

Cross would then use his overwriting again to heal the girls. Cross would then see Toga fall through a portal. Izuku would then hear his sister screaming. So he would run towards that sound. He would see his sister hitting the ground.

Cross: what's wrong?

Izumi: They took them...

Cross: took who?

Izumi: katsuki... and Katsumi... they took them...

Cross would then have his hair cover his eyes. He would then make sense that Muscular passed out due to blood loss. So he made his knife's effect go away. He would then turns towards the forest and swing his knife and destroy a good chunk of the forest.

Cross:... they want a battle... then I'm giving them one... I'll give them an X-Event.

Next Chapter: Rescuing the Twins.

KN-Stories: hello everyone! Yep, I'm talking like this as a Narrator! And I'm to announce that- Ah!

Kn then gets run over by a blue blur.

???: Oops! Sorry! I'm in a rush!

The blue blur then continues to run.

KN-stories: ugh... well that just happened well theirs more news- Agh!

Kn then got hit by a pinked hair boy on a star.

???: My bad! I'm in a rush as well!

The pink-haired boy then flows off.

Kn-stories: ok... maybe that's the ugh!

Then a guy with a huge paintbrush landed on KN.

???: oh! My bad!

??: you really need to work on your landing ink.

Ink: come on sans!

Sans: what? I didn't land on him.

Ink: let's just go!

Sans: fine fine.

They both then walked away. Kn then got up.

KN-Stories: okay! I think now we're good! What I wanted to announce is that I decided on the next four stories! As you can tell you just saw them! I'm going to start with Sonic and Kirby first the ink sans stories after and the sans from the RWBY story is coming back! But the Sonic one is in an all-female as heroes. I'm going to do two stories since I can easily get more done that way.

KN-Stories: Also if you think I should narrate my stories in this fashion then let me know! Also about Sonic's story. Theirs two different starts I have in mind:

1) is adopted by Longclaws ( from the Sonic movie) but she will die by heroes trying to beat a villain. And Izuku would end up hating them. Also, his biological mother abandons him in the forest. ( this will have Izumi in it)

2) is adopted by a female hero (idk which one maybe Aizawa or make it so Nana is still alive) but his biological mom dies by heroes. Which would have him have a hatred for heroes. ( this one I don't know yet)

KN-Stories: also about the ink story that one will have a more terrible start for izuku compared to the others. I will say Eri will be his biological kid. oh! Before I go who should adopt Izuku after the news of what happened to him is found out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 179 9
After thousands upon thousands of years, the world of sorcerers and curses was dieing out due to the hope inspired by the heros and few remained. Izu...
4.6K 169 21
Izuku for as long as he could remember, had always wanted to be a Hero. He had collected the merchandise of the Number 1 Hero just to prove that he w...
3.9K 153 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
40.6K 843 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...