In A Rush | Mary Jane Watson...

By PhantomRS

Y/N L/N, the fastest runner of his school, has a lot of friends, a beautiful girlfriend and a supportive fami... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End

Chapter 1

1.6K 85 9
By PhantomRS

Mary: Alright, I won't keep you any longer. The people are waiting for you.

Y/N: Who cares? I'd rather be with you than running for those losers.

Mary: A few new guys claimed that they'll beat you easily. Show them who's the boss.

Y/N: You know no-one runs as fast as me.

I claimed with a confident smile.

Mary: I know, everyone here does. Except for these new guys, but they'll know too in a few minutes, won't they?

Y/N: Yeah.

I took a look at my watch to see that I'm almost late to the race.

Y/N: Fuck, I gotta hurry.

Mary: Told ya they're waiting for you.

She gave me a peck on the lips before wishing me good luck with a smile.

Mary: You're gonna crush them babe. I'll be watching.

I raised my first into the air as I ran away from her and entered the building.

Teacher: Y/N! Hurry the fuck up, you're late!

He said, annoyed by me being too late as always.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah.

I dismissively said as I passed him and went into the locker room.

I checked the place to make sure that nobody was there, before entering a toilet cabin and locking the door.

I put my backpack onto the toilet and opened it.

After searching through all my stuff, I finally found the box and took it out.

I opened it and took the syringe full of Compound V out.

Y/N: Alright, give me my sweet victory.

I mumbled as I examined the sharp object in my hand before bringing it closer to my veins.

Y/N: Which one is it going to be today, hm?

I asked myself as I decided which one to pick.

Y/N: You.

I chose a vein and slowly pierced through it with the syringe.

I ignored the slight pain as I began injecting the drug into my body.

Once the syringe was empty, I put it back into the box with my sweaty, shaking hands.

The box got thrown back into the backpack and the backpack was pushed to the ground to let me sit on top of the closed toilet.

I covered my face with my now uncontrollably shaking hands.

A few seconds later the real pain kicked in and my whole body began to shake heavy.

I covered my mouth, trying not to scream from all the pain that was going through my body.

The feeling of me having to throw up has arrived, but I managed to push it aside, for now at least.

I just have to win the race, it doesn't matter what happens after that.

My ego was gigantic when it came to being the best, I always had to win, no matter how and at what cost.

The pain was slowly fading away as my heart began beating like crazy.

It really felt as if it was gonna explode any moment.

My right hand wandered over to the left side of my chest as I tried to get used to the insane amount of beats my heart was pumping out at this moment.

The door to the locker room flew open and I heard the obnoxious voice of my teacher.

Teacher: L/N! Get your ass outside before I drag you there myself!

He yelled before slamming the door shut again.

I slowly stood up, my legs still shaking, but they'll be better in a few seconds, this ain't my first time taking this shit.

I exited the cabin, changed and put my backpack into one of the many lockers.

Alright, time to win.

I thought as I went out of the locker room and took the stairs down before going outside to the track.

The crowd had their eyes fixed on me in anticipation.

Can't blame them, I was the clown that came down here to entertain these fucks.

The only thing they care about is watching us run in circles, cheering for us as we drag ourselves through the finish line. Bonus points if a runner collapses in the middle of the race.

The crowd always goes crazy when that happens.

"Show them who's the king, L/N!"

Someone inside the crowd yelled.

A guy in the front raised his fists in the air as he yelled my name.

Things like this made me extremely motivated, feeding my ego was the most important aspect of my life.

A whole crowd watching me win is everything I could've ever asked for.

I gained a lot of friends after my wins.

Nobody cared about me when I was the second or third, but once I became the first, things changed drastically.

"So you're the Y/N guy that everyone is talking about? Ha, don't look like much to me."

One of my opponents said as they watched me get over to them.

I would love to punch his teeth in, but I can't, not here and not now.

It was really hard not to do it, since the drugs increased my anger a thousand fold.

It was very easy to trigger me when I'm on that stuff.

I just passed him, bumping his shoulder with my own.

He got very pissed off because of this, I could tell by his face.

"Meet me on the field after we're done and do it again, I fucking dare you."

Y/N: I will.

I responded, looking at him over my shoulder, before going into position and getting ready for the race.

They waited for everyone to get into position, before initiating the countdown and finally starting the race.

I ran off, immediately taking the lead as always.

I needed to run, this helped my heart to pump my drugged blood through my body.

If I would just sit around and do nothing while being injected with Compound V, the risk of a heart attack would rise to the skies and I'd probably die.

Obviously, a guy my age has a strong and healthy heart, but even the best heart isn't able to handle a drug as strong as Compound V.

I also had to eat a lot before using it, since I was burning an unimaginable amount of calories during my runs.

Wouldn't want to pass out because I burn more than I eat, right?

Another thing I had to pay attention to, is to not run too fast, at least during contests.

If I go full Flash on them, they'll obviously realise something's not right.

This'll get me checked and banned from competitions immediately.

And more importantly, if they find out about Compound V being used by me, they'll call the cops and get me jailed in a heartbeat, since this drug is pretty much the most hated drug in the states at the time.

My dealer told me that if someone finds out that I'm using Compound, he'll cut me off and stop supplying me with them.

Which would mean that I would die after some time, because if someone has been using it for as long as I've been using it, they need it just to keep living.

That means I'm forced to use it, no matter if I want to or not.

If I don't use it for a few days, I'm starting to feel like shit. And I mean like real shit.

I can't sleep or eat, I'm angry all the time. I'm starting to throw tantrums. Ultimately, verbally hurting my family or my girlfriend. Saying stuff that I don't mean.

When it happened the first time, I almost broke my little brother's dumb head, he just wouldn't leave me alone, so I threw him out of my room.

I just grabbed him by his arm and threw him out, he hit the wall with the back of his head and began to cry, alerting my parents, who obviously began yelling at me.

I couldn't listen to them anymore, so I began to defend myself and yell back, saying some fucked up stuff in the process, before running out of the house to calm down under the soothing rain.

The second time, I got into a fight with Mary, it was because of a stupid joke that she made.

Normally, I would've ignored it and laughed it off. But I was deprived of Compound, so I took my anger out on her.

I don't exactly remember what I told her. The only thing I remember was me calling her a "fucking ugly bitch".

The one thing I still can't get used to is my strength that goes through the roof whenever I take the drug.

I could lift a damn car if I wanted to.

I kept on running as I was losing myself in my thoughts.

The sound of the horn as I passed the finish line snapped me out of it.

I stopped and looked back, seeing the other runners being literal turtles crawling very far away from the finish line.

Teacher: Good job, Y/N. You-

Y/N: C'mon, just give me my medal, so I can finally leave.

Teacher: Geez, alright, calm down. Here you go.

He said as he reached his hand over to me, holding the medal, that I snatched from him, before leaving the track.

"Hey! Remember our date! Don't pull out!"

The guy from before yelled after me.

Sure, make it sound even more gay, you numbskull.

I thought to myself as I fantasized about beating the shit out of him and leaving him broken on the field, which is exactly what I'm going to do.

It's not like anyone will miss that loser anyways, right? Nobody cares about losers, only about the winner, which is me.

My best friend Tyler came over to me and shook my hand as a form of congratulating me.

Tyler: Not too fucking bad man, you ran through that finish line like you were on some shit.

I looked at him with a nervous smile.

Y/N: Come on bro, you're becoming the type of guy that accuses every big guy of abusing steroids.

He chuckled.

Tyler: I love doing that, not gonna lie.

Mary: Hey, Y/N.

She greeted me, while walking up from behind me, a few steps away.

I looked at her and waved her over to me.

Before turning back to Tyler.

Y/N: I'm gonna hang out with my girl, let's meet-

Once I turned back to him, he was already gone.

Y/N: Disappearing as always, huh? Okay.

Mary walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

Mary: You were great.

Y/N: I was, wasn't I? Thanks for your support.

Mary: Oh, don't thank me for it. All I did was watch you win.

Y/N: So, how about we-

I could feel the urge to throw up.

Y/N: Meet later?

Mary: Sure, when?

Y/N: I-I'll text you, okay?

Mary: Okay, I'll be waiting.

She leaned in for a kiss, but I was already gone.

Running to the locker room, since I really needed to use the restroom.

I slammed the cabin's door shut and kneeled down before the toilet as I felt all the shit coming up from inside me.

I released everything into the toilet and once I was done, I stood back up and shook my head to get a clear vision again.

Those side effects are really fucking with me, but at least nobody saw this shit.

I flushed the toilet and left the cabin, just to see the locker room's door fly open and a guy get inside.

It was Tyler...of course it was.

He crossed his arms and leaned his back against the door with a smirk.

Tyler: Every time man.

Y/N: What?

Tyler: You throw up after every run.

Y/N: It's just...I'm pretty nervous, y'know? All the people watching me and stuff, really gets under my skin.

I explained as I pulled my backpack out of the locker.

Tyler: Talking about skin, you still have to skin that guy that talked shit at the start of the race, remember?

Y/N: Yeah, right.

He stepped away from the door and got aside, allowing me to get to the door.

Tyler: Give him a good old beating.

Y/N: I will.

I promised him as I walked over to the door to open it, just to get stopped by Tyler.

Tyler: Send me a pic as you always do, okay?

I nodded with a smirk.

Y/N: How can I leave my best friend without pics?

I asked, making him laugh as I left the locker room and got on my way to the field, cracking my knuckles and preparing them for a good old beat down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 108 20
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ, ๐“จ/๐“ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚. ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต...
55.3K 891 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...
530K 20.2K 44
(adj.) ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
85.7K 4.2K 30
This is not the cinematic universe or comics. This is my own universe but it may follow the cinematic and comic universes it is not 100% going to fol...