Read 11:11 ↬ Kuroo Tetsuro

By cloudinc0

❝I'm not out of your league, I'm drunk as fuck.❞ - kuroo ❝Balls? Like Basket-balls or like testic-balls?❞ - y... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Added to the Chat
Chapter 2: FUCK
Chapter 4: i hate you
Chapter 5: rom-com
Chapter 6: you fucking suck

Chapter 3: I cant sleep

42 3 5
By cloudinc0

Suga ☝️😃
2:37 AM

i cant sleep

damn sucks to be you

stfu
youre up too

yeah im watching horror movies with daichi

ew cute
im hungry

sad
what do u want me to do abt that

i want a slushie
lets go get slushies

YEAH THAT WOULD BE SO FUN
wait i have a game tomorrow
and you lowkey live kinda far

ok i only live like 20 minutes away
ill just drive
i can pick you guys up

alrighty then bet
do u know my address?

yeah

tehe

TEHE?

sorry 😭
its so funny tho

no i fully agree it just caught me off guard 😭
n e ways see u in a bit
also invite tanaka or someone idk
who else would wanna come

u wanna meet daichi's friend?
the one from nekoma

OOOH THE HOT CAPTAIN?

hot is generous
but yeah

omg pls yes
i need hot men

SO REAL

what does he look like

tall and black hair thats like all emo and in his face but still very handsome tbh

im in love
name? i wanna stalk

ill just give you his @ 💀
its kuroo.tetsurouu666
i will warn you hes a bit odd

i dont care
well...
nah if hes cute hes cute
and if its big then its big
is it big?

LMAO
idk i wouldnt know

ok kuroo said hed love to come
daichi is coming too if thats ok

no

oh

im joking 💀
only reason i wanted someone else to come was so i wasnt 3rd wheeling

oh gotcha

alr im leaving now
c u soon pookie😋

you too cutie patootie 😋

_______________

you left your room, grabbing your zip-up jacket on your way out, half running down the stairs. grabbing your shoes you found your keys and wallet and opened the door in one swift motion.

starting your car, you buckled your seatbelt (safety first 😜) and shifted to drive. you drove down your residential street and turned right at the next intersection at the adjacent arterial road.

After driving for about 15 minutes on the freeway, you took an exit you were familiar with and took a right en route to suga's house, taking another right to go down the street he lived on.

once you arrived, you texted him that you were there. too cold to turn off the heat, you kept your car running but shifted to park and put the emergency brake on. a few minutes later, you saw suga and daichi approaching your car.

honestly you werent sure if it was suga and daichi or some stranger so you kept your car locked. #womanhoodmoment

making sure it was them as they got closer you unlocked the door and they both got into the back seat and closed the car door behind them.

"ok if you guys start fucking back there..."

"Y/N" daichi yelled in astonishment as suga snickered next to him.

"wheres kuroo?" your attempt at changing the subject.

"he's uh" suga hesitated, "lemme check."

successful, yay.

"ok he said he's here... oh over there" suga pointed to the corner of the street and you shifted to drive.

"k," you pressed the gas with your foot but your car didnt budge, the engine just revved.

"bruh you forgot the emergency brake," daichi commented, making you feel stupid.

"I KNOW OK," you let the emergency brake off and pressing on the accelerator again, the car jolted at the force of embarrassment.

you noticed a tall figure on the sidewalk walking towards your car. you slowed down, almost as a way to ask suga if that was the right person.

"oh yeah thats him," suga confirmed, rolling down the window on his side of the car and poking his head out.

"hey over here!" he shouted.

"suga hes so hot," you whispered almost quiet enough to be under your breath. you noticed his toned person under the thin, plain white tank top he was wearing, paired with grey sweatpants that showed everything. god why is it always the grey sweatpants. his face was very conventionally attractive, his eyes looked somewhat soft but still held a rough edge. you were instantly drawn to him, the way he carried himself, his hair, eyes, and not to mention his body was hot af.

"wait until you see what he acts like," daichi laughed.

he opened the passenger door and settled his left forearm on the upper rim of the doorframe as he looked you up and down. a smirk emerged as his eyes traced back up to yours.

"wassup daichi, suga," he looked past you at the backseat and promptly got in the car.

"hey kuroo," suga cooed.

kuroo effortlessly grabbed for the seatbelt and pulled it across his chest as he faced suga talking, "this is y/n shes a second year."

"hi," you smiled, making eye contact with him again. your eyes never left his face but when he looked back at you, you had to look away.

"hey im kuroo," he nodded at you as he got settled into his seat.

"ok lets go im tired," daichi said, prompting you to drive.

you drove down the paved road and took a left, turning onto an arterial street with the 7-Eleven on it.

after parking, the four of you got out and headed inside, straight to the slushee machine in the back of the building.

after picking your flavors and fighting with daichi over the cup size, you finally got the largest sized cup with your favorite flavors in it. you never had one flavor, always had to be at least two or three.

"what'd you get?" kuroo asked as he was debating what flavor to choose from.

"i always get coke and blue razz or something else, depends on my mood honestly," you said as you mixed your concoction.

kuroo hummed as he went to fill his cup with coke slushee.

"we're going to go pay," suga chimed as he and daichi headed towards the register.

once done filling his cup, kuroo grabbed a straw and leaned backwards on the metal counter so he could still face you.

"i never get these," kuroo said as he opened the straw wrapper and tossed it in the trash with one hand, putting the straw in his slushee with the other.

"really? i love them, they were my childhood," you said, sipping on your slushee. after stirring the straw around a few times, kuroo took a sip.

"oh nice, i like this," you nodded, glad he approved of your flavor choice, "ready?"

nodding again, you headed towards the register.

"that's nasty," daichi referred to your cup as you were paying for your slushees.

"says you with your small coke," you returned.

daichi had in fact opted for the smallest size and only put the cola flavor in. not a bad choice of flavor, just very daichi.

"ready to go?" kuroo asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

"where to now?" suga questioned the group a second time.

"get in," you said, unlocking your car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC