7 Nights with Mr. Black

By AlmostPsycho

Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him... More

Meet the Characters You will be Imagining 😜
☽ Almost Psycho ☾
Without a Condom
Million Dollar Face
Cold and Calculative
Inch-by-Inch
Black and Red
Eyes of Devil
The Pity Party
Rich People Shit!
Half an Hour
Do Not Disturb
The Damn Dam
The New Owner
Eyes of Satan
β™› Day One β™›
Testing
His Evil Ways
History Repeating Itself
The Magical Words
Without an Invitation
Sweet Little Wh0re
β™š Day Two β™š
Bastard of Bastards
Hot N Cold
Maniac of Maniacs
New Fetish Unlocked
I Want You
β™œ Day Three β™œ
Black & White
Psycho Pathetic Bastard
Plane to Madagascar
πŸ’•Valentine's Special ChapterπŸ’•
Naked Every Day
Send me Nudes
Let's Get Married
Paint Me Black
Branding a Cattle
β™” Day Four β™”
Hide and Seek
Wolf and Lamb
He's Johnny Sins
Steal Your Dad
The Middle Finger
The G-Spot
Son of Whore
A Common Wh0re
β™– Day Five β™–
That's my Job
Red and Ripe
Hot Fire Cracker
Tit-you-are
Chaos and Romance
The Red Lights
I FΕ«cked Her
Beast is Out!
β™žDay Six β™ž
His Mysterious Bedroom
The Sly Fox
Sexy Bedroom Eyes
Llamas-in-Pajamas
Old is Gold
Five-Four Inches
I'm into Females
Poke the Bear
Is it Safe?
Naked With Bubbles
The Real Beast
Beauty and Beast
β™š Day Seven β™š
The Only Girl
Tip of Iceberg
Extra Hungry Tonight
Aunties-in-Panties
Dance of Bubbles
The Meme God

Princess to WhOre

10.1K 582 137
By AlmostPsycho

My eyes open up to the sound of alarm clock and I immediately regret waking up.

My body feels heavy, like a dark cloud has settled inside of me and the weight of it is crushing my soul. My swollen eyes stare at the ceiling, trying to find a reason to get up and face him.

Dakota Black. A ruthless man and a friend of the devil.

A lonely tear leaks down from the corner of my eyes as memories of the cruel night flashes in front of me.

I can still feel my body frozen against his dominance, while he shattered my soul piece-by-piece, enjoying every second of his cruel actions as he beats me into submission. Turning me into his favorite whore.

I close my eyes and all I see is darkness inside of me. The blackness he forced into me, inch by inch, as he ripped me apart with a smile on his face.

I drag myself out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I could barely look at myself in the mirror. The person staring back at me is a shell of who I used to be.

Red eyes, swollen face, with a look of emptiness in my eyes. There is no light in my gaze, no glow on my face, just a deep sadness that seems to have taken up permanent residence in my soul.

As I stand under the shower, water dribbles down my sore muscles, but I feel nothing. It's as if the pain swimming inside my heart is immeasurably larger compare to the agony what my body is feeling.

Time feels slow as minutes stretch out into eternity. I stay still under the pouring water, hoping that it will somehow cleanse me of his sinful touch, the filthiness I feel within myself, but the water does nothing to wash away his dirty touch.

It just flows lifelessly off my skin and I am left feeling even more disgusting and pathetic than before.

Ryan took away my virginity, my first love, and now Dakota took away the remaining bits of virginity which was left in me. He even robbed me of my innocence, just like he snatched away my self-respect. Mercilessly.

There is nothing innocent left in me.

I am no more pure.

There is nothing untouched left within me to give to another person. Just a filthy, ruined body which has been repeatedly used and thrown again and again for a man's pleasure.

A whore. This is what I am.

This is what he made me into.

I thought I was bulletproof, unbreakable. But I couldn't save myself against his cruel blows. My will has been shattered completely, and is now lying on the ground, beside my dignity and pride.

He broke me. Like he promised.

Every ounce of my strength has surrendered and accepted defeat against his evil ways.

Dakota won this war, leaving me completely fractured from within.

I walk out of the bathroom with wet eyes and wetter hair. I don't even look for any cloth or fabric to cover myself, as if my inner soul has already given up the hope to fight for herself.

Like a dead flower, it lies gray and lifeless in me, with no hope to ever regain its vibrancy. It's all dead.

The cold marble of the floor pricks my feet as I walk among the silent walls of the house which are staring at my stark naked body.

Drop by drop water rolls down from my legs, making prints behind me as I walk down the lonely stairs of absyy. I couldn't lift my gaze to look up at the paintings which are laughing at my pitiful condition.

From a princess to a whore.

My wet feet take me to the kitchen. All the windows in the house are already darkened, matching the emotions I am feeling from within. Dark and lonely.

I start making breakfast, but I can hardly feel my body moving. It's like I am sleepwalking. I am barely present in the moment, just going through the motions like a programmed lifeless doll.

I pour black coffee into the mug and stare at my reflection in the dark liquid. A dead shell of the person I used to be is staring back at me with an empty gaze.

There is no hint of honour, no shine in my eyes or even the will to fake a smile.

I want to cry. I want to cry out my sorrow, and release the flood of tears that has been building up inside of me. But nothing comes out. No tear falls down my cheeks.

My eyes remain dry as if my soul has been drained of all emotions and there is nothing left to cry out.

"Eve, turn on the blaze." A voice comes out of my hollow body. I crack two eggs and watch them sizzle as if it were my heart on the pan.

Suddenly, I feel thuds in my chest like a warning drum as I hear footsteps getting closer. The voices in my head grow louder, screaming at me that he is coming.

And there he comes with the silence of chaos.

I feel eyes crawling up my naked back and a sinister chuckle echoes in my ears. It's the laugh of a conqueror, reliving his victory. Victory over me. Over my body. Over my crushed soul.

I can feel fear creeping up my spine as I sense his dark presence coming closer to me, with every thump of my heart.

Dakota comes stands behind me, quietly. I feel his hot breath on the nape of my neck, before his soft lips press into my skin in a romantic kiss.

"Good morning, baby." His deep voice rings through my body and I close my eyes as the horror of his touch returns to my flesh.

My skin pricks with his kinky touch as he lets his hand draw a line up and down on my spine, connecting all the droplets of water, like he is playing with my dignity.

"I like this dress on you. It's so sexy, isn't it?" Dakota taunts me as his fingers trail the exposed curve of my waist. "I love how it accentuates your curves and the colour is absolutely stunning."

His hand follows the curve of my hips and goosebumps follow his fingers obediently, causing my body to react hotly against his malicious touch.

"And I love how soft the cloth is. So fucking sexy." My chest tightens as he makes fun of my nakedness, and vulnerability. It wasn't enough for him to belittle me, strip me off my grace, that now he is degrading me with his taunts.

"Didn't I tell you that you would walk these floors naked, baby?" Dakota remarks arrogantly, mocking my stained pride as he strips me nude, just like he promised me.

He won.

He always wins.

And he has conquered me completely. My body feels like it is being trapped against the blackness he created and there is no way out of this nightmare.

Suddenly, he clutches a fistful of my hair and yanks me backwards towards him. My heart pounds fiercely against my ribcage as he presses his warm lips against my ear and sneers devilishly.

"This is how I want you to walk in my house, stripped off your attitude and clothes." He snarls with a malevolence voice, while my body remains still like his submissive slave.

"Every time I call you, I want you to crawl to me with your ass up and tits out, completely naked, like the little bitch you are." His words pierce through me like a double-edged sword, reopening the wounds of my already wounded heart.

I couldn't form any words, or speak up for myself as if I am tongue tied by his darkness. I stand there frozen and numb while his other hand roams over my body, as if painting me in his colour, Black.

Dakota cages me in his arms while his hand creeps up my inner thigh and clutches my sex. "Mine." He breathess in my scent possessively, making me quiver in his grip.

I feel him smirk while he makes slow circles on my clit, showing his authority over me. I couldn't move, I couldn't protest and let him play with me once again.

"I fucking loved it last night." His chest grunts deeply with satisfaction. A pain pierces through my chest like a stake as he reminds me of the awful night.

"You being so submissive to me, taking my cock in your ass so nicely, and tightening around me so good. I loved it." He sneer licking my cheeks and jaw with the passion of an obsessed lover.

"You behaved like the sweet little whore I always wanted." His lips taint my skin while his words taint my soul.

"My personal whore." He calls me.

( ͡♥ ₃ ͡♥)

I hate writing sad chapters, coz it turns me into a depressed being. But someone called me Smut Queen and it just made me so happy 😍

Also, ghostfaceisbae sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you have a great, sexy year ahead 💕

Thank for you these juicy new readers for showering this book with votes Isabelle380931 , seriouslypsycho008 , boylovecw16 , ThandekaMthethwa3

Hit👇⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 78.6K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
730K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
110K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
38K 3.4K 62
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’—π’‚ 𝑹𝒂𝒋 οΏ½...