Lust

By eclipwsez

Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwome... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

21

6.6K 160 24
By eclipwsez

Zade de capri

1 month later

Amara is still inside the hospital but is better. She did wake up but is hospitalized until she recover.

"Hey baby." I softly said as I held onto arias car seat.

We decided on the name Aria Lainey De capri. Well I should say Amara.

"Hey." She rasped as she sat up. I pecked her lips before pulling away but she grabbed my suit weakly and smashed her lips onto mine.

"Stop giving me pecks, I don't like that." She stated against my lips. "I'm sorry baby." I whispered before kissing her deeply.

She moaned in my mouth before slowly pulling away. "My mother is going to video call to see Aria and you." I softly said as I placed aria on the seat to unbuckle her.

I dressed her in a sage green romper that was slightly big on her since she was very tiny for her age. I fixed her white handband before giving her to her mama.

"Hi cutie, I see papa dressed you nice today... for once." Amara whispered making me chuckle. "But papa try's." Amara softly said as she looked at me.

Aria sucked on her little thumb as Amara kissed her all over. I sat down and closed my eyes from now having sleep at all.

Amara usually breast feed when she can and I go take it home to freeze the left overs. Her phone rung making me slowly open my eyes to see Amara and Aria looking over at me with the same look.

"Sorry baby, can you get that? So sorry." Amara hesitantly said and I nodded and stood up. We never talked about the situation where she pointed the gun at me or how we were on edge of ruining our relationship.

But aria fixed us.

I answered her phone to see Mila and Derrick with their baby boy Carter. "Where is my girl mar?" Mila spat and I rolled my eyes.

"This is why your last to see our baby in person." I spat back and handed the phone to Amara.

"Hey hon, how are you feeling?" Mila asked Amara as I looked at Aria who sucked on her thumb and rested her head on amaras chest.

"Good, happy that both my baby's are here." Amara softly said and I smiled and approached her to give her a kiss.

I smashed my lips onto hers and Mila gagged, "put the phone down." Mila spat making Amara giggle against my lips.

Ive been craving her 24/7. I haven't tasted her in months, I've been going mad.

I pulled away and bit my bottom lip. "I know your going mad, just be patient." She whispered before kissing the tip of my nose.

Aria started to fuss making me gently grab her and shush her. "It's okay principessa." I whispered but she threw up the milk I gave her earlier all over my fresh suit.

I chuckled and gave her to Amara. I took off my suit jacket and undershirt and turned my back towards Amara so I can grab my extra suit jacket in Arias diaper bag.

I turned around and amaras brown eyes were on my body. "Like what you see?" I chuckled out as she was practically drooling over me.

"Yes, I do." She whispered and hung up the phone. I winked and placed on my clothes and she groaned. "I want to cuddle." She whined.

"Then scoot over." I said with a smile and she quickly scooted over. I got in the small bed with her. Aria looked at Amara before looking at me before giving a very small gummy smile.

Amara squealed and hugged aria so tightly. "Mommy's baby!" I wrapped my hand around her and kissed her head before looking down at our baby.

-

We spent most of the time cuddling, messing with aria, and kissing. We had a couple of make out sessions to admit.

Amara fed aria while I looked for updates with Gianna's parents. I cleaned the horrid mess in our bathroom, I even remodeled our bathroom into something more modern and high quality.

So when she gets back, Amara has a humongous bath with jets. And I didn't move some things around in Arias room, made it more modern as well but girly.

I decorated the house with Christmas items because Christmas is right around the corner. 5 weeks from now and the New York streets are going mad.

"I'm going to step out real quick." I softly said and Amara nodded her head as she situated aria.

Derrick had no choice but to step out of this because his family and I understand that. I called my brother, "hades, what do you have so far?" I asked.

"her mother and father moved to Greece. I don't know which part though." Hades said making me suck my teeth.

"Find out which part and I'll book me a flight after mar gets out the hospital." I stated before clicking off the line.

I walked back inside the room to see Aria getting burped softly. "Everything okay?" Mars soft voice spoke.

"I'm fine." I gave a smile as she moved over and patted the empty side of the bed. I was about to lay down with her but she stopped me.

"Can you go inside the bathroom and grab my hair oil please?" She randomly asked making me squint my eyes and nod my head.

I went to grab it and came back. I handed it to her as I sat up on the bed with her. "I want to oil your hair so you don't go bald at the age of 50." Amara said making me chuckle.

"I'm not going to go bald at the age of 50, my family have good hair genes." I stated as she oiled my scalp.

"Yes you are. You are a white male, im not taking any chances because when we grow old I don't want to walk around with a male with bald spots. Love you though." She quickly said and kissed my lips.

I laughed quietly so I don't wake up aria who was sleeping on Amara chest. "I want you discharged today. I will bring one of my trusted nurses to look after you while sometimes I'm gone." I stated and she nodded her head.

"Finally, im sick of this horrid hospital and the food they try to serve me." She mumbled under her breath.

3 hours later

I opened the front door as I held onto aria. She's so light and delicate.

"You've changed things..." Amara softly said and I hummed a yes. "I needed something to kill time so I started doing things around the house." I softly said as I closed the door as she walked over to the huge tree that was decorated with ornaments and a few pictures of us and our baby girl.

Amara whined when she noticed the pictures on the tree. "Baby." She sobbed out making me laugh.

She rushed over to me but winced and held onto her stomach. "I can carry you too baby. If you aren't strong enough yet the-"

"I'm fine." She quietly said and pecked my lips. I gave a soft kiss back but furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

"I can't wait to see how you decorated arias room." Mar happily said and carefully walked up the stairs but stopped half way.

"Why so many stairs." She huffed out making me smile. I carefully picked her up as I held onto aria tightly.

"Babe, put me down." Amara squealed but I didn't. I placed her down once we reached arias room.

She looked back at me before opening her room. She gasped and looked around the modern pink room.

"Baby, everything looks..."

"Expensive?" I added and she nodded.

"Very."

I chuckled, "this is my Principessa. Her room cost me down there 500 thousand dollars but I don't mind. Anything for her, now look inside the closet." I said and Amara opened the walk in closet door that was filled with shoes and clothes that was neatly organized.

"This is... how did I get so lucky?" Amara sobbed out and I gently placed aria in her crib and held onto Amara.

"By giving me- us, a chance." I whispered in her ear before picking her up bridal style and walking over to our bedroom that I've also changed up.

I placed her on her feet and opened our door to our bedroom. She gasped and looked around. I took her hand and opened the walk in closet that carried her clothes and mine.

"I've bought you some things that you used my email for. Yes I bought the new skims dresses in the color pink, brown, and white." I said with a smile and she turned around to face me with a shock face.

She quickly cupped my cheeks and smashed her lips onto mine. I softly kissed her back but pulled away.

"Go open the door straight ahead." I softly said and she quickly turned around and went to open the door.

She opened it revealing all the shoes I got her. Uggs, Jordan's, designer shoes, heels, everything she needs.

I walked over to her and went to grab the Dior converse I got her. I held them out, "I got aria and myself some just so we could match as a family." I gave a proud smile before placing them back.

She wiped her tears and quickly hugged me tightly, "thank you." She sniffled out as I held onto her.

"Anything for you mar," I softly whispered before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked over to the bathroom.

"You have your own side now since you always complain I mess up your things. Below your sink there's some makeup and restock of some things you needed or wanted." I placed her down and she bolted to the glass sink.

"How'd you know?" She asked as she looked at all the makeup and around her. "Because I've noticed you've been using my email to get reminders of when things were in stock so I just looked and bought what you wanted." I said as I looked down at her.

She sighed, "how can I repay you?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, this is my gift to repay you. You gave birth to my first born, our blessing. That's the best gift in the world to me, our aria." I softly said as I went to cup her cheeks.

She pouted and hugged me tightly. "You have a tub with jets. Fluffy towels are in the shutter and you know the all glass shower with a bench." I said with a smirk and she slapped my chest and smiled.

"Of course you added a bench." She giggled out and I shrugged. "You get tired and always complain that your legs are going to give out so now when I'm eating you out you can sit down." I said as she bit her bottom lip.

"My handsome thoughtful boyfriend." She softly said before kissing my lips. I groaned and picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked over to our bed. Our tongues fought over dominance but I let her win... just this one time.

I softly placed her on the bed and pulled away. She breathlessly gasped and pulled down her pants before taking off her underwear.

"So eager." I teased and as she opened wide for me. "Shut up." She spat and grabbed my belt buckle.

I got on my knees and gripped onto her thighs before connected my mouth to her fat wet pussy that I've been craving.

She moaned but covered her mouth. I licked her outter lips as her fingers got tangled in my hair.

I groaned once she tugged on my hair as I sucked and tugged on her swollen clit. I pulled away to get a slight breather but she pushed my head back into her pussy.

I pulled away and sucked on my fingers before gently shoving them inside of her making her gasp out.

I pumped my fingers into her as I sucked on her Pussy causing her to cry out.I'm going to come!" She gritted out loudly as I continued to pump my fingers inside of her.

"Then come baby. Come for daddy." I growled and she did. She released her juices in my mouth before yanking me away.

She whined as her body violently shook. I stood up and towered over her. "Open cunt." I gritted for her to open her slutty mouth so she could taste herself.

She opened her mouth and I shoved my fingers in her as she clamped her mouth closed. With my free hand I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers.

I removed my fingers from her and tossed my clothes before lining my dick up with her mouth as she laid on her back.

"Relax your throat, I'm not going easy on you." I growled and she took breaths but I slammed my dick inside of her mouth making me throw my head back from the pleasure.

Her warm mouth felt so good. She bobbed her head as she looked up at me with teary eyes. "That's a good girl. Aren't you?" I whimpered out as she held onto my thighs.

She nodded her head slightly before continuing bobbing her head. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I wanted it inside of her.

She pulled away coughing but I grabbed her hair. "Did I say take a breather?" I growled out as I sat her up.

Her back pressed against the headboard. "I needed a breather." She rasped before spitting up all over her shirt.

I removed my hand out her hair and took off her shirt and bra off. I quickly took off my shirt before grabbing the back of her head and slamming my dick in her mouth.

I slammed my hips inside of her repeatedly hitting the back of her throat. She gagged and spat up repeatedly as tears formed in her eyes.

She slapped my pelvis but I shook my head no as I pulled her head back by her hair. She gave me pleading eyes as I slammed as far as I could and stayed in that position before pulling out of her mouth.

She coughed and spat up before gasping for air. "Relax your throat." I softly and she shook her head no.

"No? Then turn your ass around." I spat and she shook her head no as she coughed. I roughly turned her on all fours and naturally she arched her back for me.

I spat on my fingers and slammed then inside of her making her moan. I pulled my fingers out and sucked on them before slamming my dick into her causing her to look back at me and cry out.

"Oh Zade!" She cried as I grabbed her sides before thrusting my hips into her. She gripped onto the bed sheets tightly to where they started to slipping off.

I spanked her ass harshly making her moan out. "I fucking miss this pussy." I whispered out as her cream coated my dick.

She stuffed her face inside her pillows as she screamed loudly as i fasten my pace. "Slow down!" She cried out as she clawed her nails on out headboard.

"Shut up cunt." I growled out and she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes tightly. I groaned as I threw my head back.

She was so tight and wet.

"Want me to come slut?" I asked and she nodded her head. I repeatedly slapped her ass as I felt my high coming.

I grunted out before cumming inside of her. She moaned and kicked her feet as I forced all of my dick in her.

"Baby!" She cried out as I stretched her ass cheeks apart to look at the view. I whimpered as my body jerked inside of her.

I slowly pulled out and she quickly collapsed and laid on her side. "Go pee." I spluttered as I looked down at my harden dick to see it covered in her cum.

She groaned and threw the covers over her making me laugh.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 21
↫↫↫↫↫ "fσσℓ мє σи¢є ѕнαмє σи уσυ." ↬↬↬↬↬ *•.¸♡ 𝔞 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 կ 𝔪𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰�...
2.7M 123K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small café, lived in...
60.4K 548 5
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*
156K 4K 52
Gianna She goes to Italy to meet her family and instead falls in love with an Italian man. When she gets her heart broken; she leaves. 4 years later...