Addiction~ S.Reid

By Aya_Write2

"Addictions ... started like magical pets, pocket monsters. They did extraordinary tricks, showed you things... More

Act 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Act 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27

Chapter 26

631 17 3
By Aya_Write2

"There is a parcel for you Spence" JJ smiled coming towards the young man who simple looked up from his paperwork in confusion.

"Did you order anything good?" Blake asked with a smile on her face while JJ simple nodded

"I don't remember ordering anything" Spencer simple said as he grabbed a box cutter from the side. Morgan chuckled

"It might be a present from Ellie" Morgan smiled patting him on the back while Spencer simple nodded.

"Huh?" Spencer questioned as he pulled out a file, his eyes furrowed as he opened it, there are many different notes.

"Spencer what is it?" JJ asked seeing his confusion while he simple read the file.

"It's... Eleanor file, from her therapy" Spencer said in confusion while everyone eyes widened looking at him before his hand flew back to the box. His eyes wide in horror.

"Is that?" Blake asked as she reached into the box, pulling many different photos out of Eleanor. Simple camera shots, ones she was oblivious to.

"Spencer " Morgan stated while Spencer simple looked down at a note, his jaw clenched

"Zugzwang" Spencer stated before showing the note towards his team as Morgan eyes widened

"Hotch! Rossi!" Morgan soon shouted as the two adult soon rushed out and towards the team.

"Is it the replicator?" Hotch asked while Spencer simple held his phone up to his ear.

"It must be, it's the same taint as the one he sent JJ and others" Morgan stated while he rubbed his head looking toward Spencer

"She isn't answering" Spencer stated rubbing his neck while Blake looked towards him in concern.

"She must be on a shift at the hospital" Morgan stated while Spencer simple continued to look through the photos

"He's know where she works, where she goes and he broke into her therapist office!" Spencer shouted raising the file and slamming it on the table

"So, he knows everything about her as well" Rossi stated raising a photo before showing Spencer "he knows about her father" he stated as it showed a photo in the prison.

"Oh god" JJ soon mumbled as she was looking through the photos as everyone looked towards her "this photo was taken today" she said holding up a photo that had a date on, that was in the hospital.

"Spencer, you need to calm down" Hotch stated as he walked out the BAU into the car park.

"Calm down!" Spencer shouted turning back looking towards his team with horror filled eyes.

"How do you expect me to do that! He has picture of her! One was today, he's going to do something. Why send them?!" Spencer shouted towards his boss

"To get a reaction. There are no other dates on the photos. He wanted you to freak out like this" Rossi stated looking towards the young team member in concern.

"I am going to get her and make sure she's safe! You can't stop me" Spencer stated looking towards Hotch who simple nodded.

"And we won't. We're going to go with you" Hotch stated while a Spencer simple smiled towards him

"Rossi, Morgan" Hotch soon stated looking towards the two while they looked towards him " you go to the hospital"

"Me and JJ will go to the therapist house" he finished before looking towards Blake who eyes were filled with concern "Blake and Reid go to your house" he stated while everyone nodded and rushed towards the house.

"She's one special girl" Blake stated as she drove the Black car while Spencer still looked down at his phone in worry.

"She is" Spencer stated while Blake simple looked towards him in concern.

"She will be fine, the replicator doesn't want to hurt her, he wants to hurt us" Blake said while Spencer simple clenched his fist.

"That hasn't stopped him before" Spencer snapped while Blake simple nodded though his phone soon interrupted them as he looked down with eyes wide

"Eleanor!" Spencer soon shouted into the phone after it has rang, the women on the other end was simple walking down their apartment complex

"Hey, what's up? I've had loads of missed calls" she asked with a smile as a shopping bag rested on her shoulder.

"Where are you?!" Spencer soon shouted while Eleanor furrowed her brows

"Just about to get home, what's up?" She asked as she began to open the door, Spencer sighed loudly.

"We're on our way" Spencer stated while Eleanor simple hummed before opening the door "oh I get it down" she smiled

"Get what?" Spencer asked while Eleanor simple wore a wide smile as she opened the door and saw a candle lit diner, flowers resting in the middle.

"Your the sweetest spencer, is this why you were calling, to try and stop me. This is such a nice surprise" Elanor stated with a smile as she walked over.

"Eleanor, I don't know what your talking about" Spencer spoke, worry in his voice while Blake continued to drive, her face full of concern.

"You found my book" Eleanor muttered before spencer eyes widened on hearing that as Eleanor reached for it.

"Zugzwang?" Eleanor soon questioned as Spencer eyes widened "what does that mean?"

"Get out! Eleanor get out now! Please!" Spencer shouted while Eleanor eyes widened

"What?" Eleanor asked in confusion

"Get out! Please!" Spencer shouted while Eleanor nodded and ran for the door closing it.

"Spencer" Eleanor muttered as she stood by their front door, Spencer sighed loudly before running towards her and embracing her.

"What up?" She questioned while Blake simple sighed in relief

"It's about the unsub I was telling you about, the one that has been copying our case" Spencer spoke brushing her cheek while Blake simple looked towards the door.

"He did that?" Eleanor asked while spencer simple nodded before he placed Eleanor behind him before he pulled out his gun and Blake doing the same before she nodded and opened the door.

"Stay here" Spencer spoke while Eleanor simple nodded as they walked in. Checking the area as their guns were up.

"Clear!" Blake shouted coming out of their room while Spencer looked around their kitchen and sitting room.

"Clear!" Spencer soon shouted before placing his gun back and walking towards the table, picking up the book.

"I checked, it's my copy" Eleanor spoke walking in while she wore a worried expression as Blake walked towards them.

"He's been in here" Spencer spoke shaking his head while Eleanor reached for his hand as he held it.

"You should stay somewhere else till we get something sorted" Blake spoke placing her gun away as she looked at the table.

"Yeah" Eleanor said looking down towards the dinner and book before she lifted it up.

"There also something else you should know" Blake spoke while Eleanor lifted or her head and looked towards her in confusion while Spencer looked up and shook his head.

"You don't need to worry about it" Spencer smiled brushing his hand against her face while Blake furrowed looking at the two "all that matters is getting you somewhere safe" he stated

"Okay, I will just go grab some stuff" Eleanor smiled but still wore a nervous and unsure expression before she walked away, Blake looked towards spencer.

"She needs to know about how he broke into her psych office and knows about her" Blake stated while Spencer looked towards her.

"Not now. Eleanor has been through enough and with this. She will only worry more" Spencer stated before walking away as Blake sighed.

"You must be Blake" Eleanor soon asked as they now stood in an office of some kind in the BAU.

"I am" the women smiled who stood near the door as Eleanor smiled.

"Spencer has spoken about you, he like you a lot" Eleanor smiled while Blake's eyes widened.

"He looks up to you" she finished as Blake soon smiled towards her.

"I think he's great as well" Blake stated before she heard her phone buzz and answer it. Eleanor watched as she spoke looking around the office.

"They have found something, will you be alright?" Blake asked while Eleanor looked up with a smile.

"Yeah, of course. I mean I'm surrounded by FBI" Eleanor muttered while Blake looked at her with a smile before she sighed.

"You should know, this guy. He-he broke into your therapist office and stole your files, he knows about your father" Blake muttered as Eleanor eyes widened.

"Why are you telling me this?" Eleanor asked with confusion while Blake smiled at the women.

"I thought you deserved to know" Blake smiled before closing the door as Eleanor looked down before she sighed widely.

"Hey" a voice soon whispered towards Eleanor as she was curled up asleep on the coach. She opened her eyes to meet Spencer.

"Spencer" she smiled rubbing her eyes as she soon sat up from her couch, Spencer sitting beside her.

"Did you get him? Is everything okay now" Eleanor stated looking towards him with a soft smile while spencer frowned.

"No we didn't get him" Spencer stated while Eleanor sighed before she reached over towards his hand and grabbed it.

"You will. You always get him" Eleanor smiled squeezing his hand "once we get home, I will cook us your favourite and we can just cuddle and read" she smiled further as Spencer sighed looking towards her.

"Eleanor... we're not going home" Spencer stated as Eleanor eyes widened and furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Your in protective custody. With the picture and the break in, you not safe at home" He stated as Eleanor frowned even more.

"That's our home" Eleanor stated as Spencer soon pulled him into her chest as they cuddle on the sofa.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1K 66
Just when things are looking up for you and Spencer, things take a turn for the worst. There is good shining through the bad, and you make the most o...
146K 3.3K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
6K 148 11
You don't know how it happened. One moment you were watching Criminal Minds, and the next moment you were literally in the show. Can Spencer be the k...
72.9K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...