Riptide | Rhea Ripley | Enemi...

由 HJaneRipley

*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and int... 更多

1 - Royal Rumble
3 - Yes, Fuck Yes
4 - Brutalising the Brutality
5 - Your Judgement Day
6 - Puppet
7 - Not Wicked Enough
8 - Welcome to TJD
9 - Dominance
10 - Skintight
11 - Mami
12 - Carried Away
13 - Tongue
14 - Taste Me
15 - Ragdoll
16 - Demi
17 - Wrestlemania (part 1)
18 - Wrestlemania (part 2)
19 - Rheamania
20 - Don't Hold Back
21 - Scream It
22 - I Want To Touch You
23 - Confess
24 - Bad Mouthing
25 - Kendo Stick
26 - Safe Word
27 - Only The Start Of It
28 - Don't Go Home
29 - Unsafe
30 - Ride My Face
31 - Bottom Drawer
32 - Tension in TJD
33 - Side Piece?
34 - I Liked Them
35 - I'm Sorry
36 - Austin-Fucking-Theory
37 - Rhea-Fucking-Ripley
38 - Clothesline
39 - Riptide...
40 - Elimination Chamber (part 1)
41 - Elimination Chamber (part 2)
42 - You know I Love you, You knew that
43 - Brass Knuckles
44 - Ricochet
45 - I Can Feel Like That
46 - Girlfriend
47 - Bend Over
48 - Counter
49 - Hickey
50 - Something Sweet
51 - Home Is With You
52 - Surprise
53 - Make Me
54 - You Wanna Watch?
55 - A/N
56 - Know What She Was Doing
57 - Tap
58 - A/N #2
59 - Broken
60 - Breathe
61 - Right Next To You
62 - Australia
63 - Vegemite
64 - Distraction
65 - I Do When It Comes To You
66 - Injury
67 - Home
68 - Open Challenge
69 - Sixty-Nine (i had to)
70 - Loyalties Lie
71 - Dems
72 - We Get It
73 - Breath Play
74 - Your Thing
75 - Silence
76 - Beg (part 1)
77 - Beg (part 2)
78 - Black Heart
79 - Gigi-Fucking-Dolin
80 - Concussion
81 - Pay For It
82 - Hit Me
83 - Money In The Bank (part 1)
84 - A/N #3
85 - Money In The Bank (part 2)
86 - Belt
87 -The Finale

2 - Royal Riptide

6.1K 133 20
由 HJaneRipley

Rhea smirked at Bianca and I until she jumped up to the ring and stepped in with strong legs.

She started laughing at the state of us.

A mess and exhausted. She thought it would be easy...

Bianca jumped at Rhea, attempting to pick her up, but Rhea's weight made her struggle and lose her footing. Rhea simply grabbed her by the hair and yanked her on the floor.

I took my moment and leaped, up onto her back I held on and swung at the back of her skull. Rhea took the punches, wobbling on her legs for a while. She grunted at every punch I swung at her.

She grew impatient and bent forwards swiftly, taking my body over and landing on my back in front of her. I looked up at her, twinkled my hands in greeting before she huffed.

She bent to pick me up by the arms but Bianca drop kicked her from the side of her head and she fell to the ground.

The crowd erupted in cheers for the EST.

Quickly, I gathered myself and charged at a lying Rhea. I stomped at her stomach, causing her to fold up and block them. I moved my kicks to chest, then a few at her face. It was cruel, really.

I was pulled back by my neck and Bianca swung her fist into my face. All I heard was a crunch before I hit the ground. My noise was absolutely stinging, maybe broken.

Bianca dragged Rhea up and started pushing her up the ropes. They were both some of the strongest in the game. She was sitting on the ropes when Bianca attempted to push her.

Rhea didn't budge from the spot.

Bianca stepped to the middle rope to get more of an advantage on her. She pushed and pushed but couldn't get her to budge still. Rhea still seemed out of it, dazed from my attacks.

I let the situation play out. Let my nose recover for a moment while they played with each other.

Suddenly, Rhea was ripping Bianca to the top rope with her, then chucked her over her head and out of the ring. Bianca was out!

Rhea slipped back into the ring, and waved menacingly to a disgruntled Bianca below.

The crowd loved and hated Rhea for it.

I stood up, on very jelly legs to face Rhea. She slowly spun to me, and laughed. She eyed me from boots to hair, and kept grinning to herself. I was a mess. Tired and sore, and she knew it.

We both charged at each other, and met in the middle, both grabbing eachother by the shoulders before splitting apart.

Rhea kicked at me but I dodged it, and whacked at her back. She crumpled but stood easily back to her feet.

I didn't have the energy to draw this out. It needed to be done fast. I hadn't done my finisher yet.
It was 'The Wave.' It involved me lifting the legs of my opponent when they're on their stomach and flicking with all my strength to make them smash their skull on the floor.

It was a savage move. One that usually knocked the opponent out if done correctly and rough enough.

I ran at her, charging at her middle and tackled her to the ground. I mounted her and swung fists at her jaw. Her face. She blocked with her hands before finally bucking me off and coming between my legs.

She dropped her entire weight on me, pinning me to the ground completely. I dug my fingers into her hip but she gave nothing up. One hand wrapped around my throat, she started laying punches on me.

More and more.

More and even more.

I blocked what I could but some hit me really hard, causing more pain in my nose. She screamed low and gut deep as she kept laying them on me.

I had to move.

I tried to buck but nothing.

She was too heavy. Too tall.

I went with my last resort. I smacked my head to hers, which sent a shock of electricity into my brain. She threw back at the pain and ended up on her stomach.

Crawling to a stand, shaking with every muscle and fibre I had. I gripped her ankles, ready for the wave finisher.

The crowd noise grew to an alarmingly high rate as they new what was coming.

At the last second, Rhea bent her knees and kicked out with all the force she could muster, smacking me under the jaw.

I saw black before I hit the ground with a thud. With blurry vision, I could move my knees. Couldn't even move my hands to stop Rhea from picking me up. Holding me tight before sending me above her head and back down to the floor on my back.

Riptide.

Her finishing move.

My back ached from the sheer force of her. The brute strength she had. My spine pinged in pain. Radiated all down my tailbone and legs. I couldn't move.

I heard the crowd half booing and half cheering for us. For me.

Instead of usually pinning her opponent. Rhea picked me up from the ground with ease, slumped me over her shoulder. Gripping tight on the back of my thighs, she roared into the crowd profanities.  How she was the only one with brutality. The one and only Mami of the WWE.

Next thing I knew, I was chucked over the ring. Falling onto my back on the ground. I had just lost.

I couldn't comprehend what had happened. Just laid there staring back up at Rhea who was basking in her win.

The winner of the match was going to Wrestlemania, to have a shot at whatever title they pleased to. Rhea stood on the turnbuckles, on straight legs and pointed high in the sky. Towards the Wrestlemania sign.

Then she sat on the ring, not even sparing me a glance as she took in the stadium. Took in the crowd.

I had only just started to rise to my feet, when she begins her walk back to the gorilla. Rhea stopped in my face, straight as ever. "I never got to welcome you to the WWE." She said, grinning. Her tongue rubbed over her teeth in a sensual way as she looked me up and down. It was menacing. Meant to be fearful for me, but I stood my ground. "Welcome." Was all she said again before strutting away.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 21
Ashely, a 25 year old who gave up her steady job to become a makeup artist, is finally getting what could be her big break. Absolutely nothing is goi...
9.5K 186 28
Former Known As The Unnamed Story (A Finn Balor Fanfic). What Happens When a New WWE Superstar Debuts On Raw and Starts Causing Problems For The Judg...
34.8K 829 30
Discontinued! WLW || Rhea Ripley x Reader Y/N isn't in the best position. Her friends are distant, and she's longing for a woman she has zero chance...
8.6K 325 22
i know someone else has a book like this i am not stealing the idea! They wanted more of this and i offered to start a series i 100% aware not everyo...