The Good-for-Nothing Seventh...

Bởi ForAMillennium_

Note: Please do read the Part 1 before reading this. You can find the part 1 on my profile♥ ... Xem Thêm

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

360 11 28
Bởi ForAMillennium_

𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔

Twelve devil generals were equivalent to the fighting strength of twelve superior gods.

As for the God race, Jungkook’s body had yet to be found, and the Dragon God had been resurrected as a dragon. As for Baekhyun, he had also been reduced to a demigod due to the lack of godhood.

The disparity in strength was hard to accept.

“We still have the kings of each race. They may have the ability to fight against the devil generals,” Jungkook said lightly.

“The king of each race is in fact succeeded by the soul of a superior god, guiding each race to the light as a god. Every king of each race is born from a god chosen by the Lord God himself. Although they have lost the body of a god, they still have the strength of a superior god.” The Dragon God explained when he saw Lisa’s confusion.

“Err, so is the Elf King one of them?” Lisa blinked. She did not expect the Elf King to be the reincarnation of a superior god.

Jungkook nodded his head.

“But humans don’t…” Lisa muttered.

“How can a complicated race like humans listen to the guidance of one person? The kings of other races are chosen by the Lord God himself, but the Human race is an exception. The Lord God has never thought of arranging for a superior god to come to the Human race, and even if he did, do you think that with the ambition of you humans, you would listen to them honestly?” The Dragon God curled his lips. Obviously, he did not have a good feeling about humans.

The human heart was the most complicated. Too many factors could change their thoughts. Greed and ambition made it difficult for them to be united.

Lisa was silent.

She had to admit that the Dragon God was right.

Be it this world or her former world, humans had never gathered together. There were corresponding rulers between countries that competed for benefits between each other, and it had never stopped for thousands of years.

It was only due to Lisa’s absolute force that the selfishness of the rulers in the Brilliance Continent were curbed.

The Lord God actually sent superior gods to various races to guide them. Lisa had to give this smart Lord God a thumbs up.

No wonder all races in the world held the highest belief for the God race. After all, their boss was sent here by the God race!

This was probably why the various races responded to the call of the gods in the war between gods and devils.

“But even if we include the king of each race, our numbers are not comparable to the devil generals.” Yaksha was not optimistic.

Three superior gods, plus the leaders of the five major races other than the Human race, there were only eight.

Furthermore, the moment the war began, the War God would personally fight against Satan.

Therefore, there were only seven people on their side who could face those devil generals.

Compared to the number of devil generals, they were just barely over half the number of their forces.

“If we can’t find more people to fight the devil generals, the war will be going to be very difficult,” Yaksha said bluntly.

The superior gods had the power to crush everything, and so did the devil generals.

“The last temple,” Jungkook suddenly said.

Everyone’s gaze focused on Jungkook.

At this moment, they could only pray that Jungkook could bring them a glimmer of hope.

“The Lord God once said that when every superior god falls, their godhood will return to the last temple. If you can find a soul with the same character and inherit those godhoods, you can create a new superior god.”

“Create a new superior god?” Lisa was shocked by Jungkook’s words.

“Really?” The Dragon God and Yaksha were also surprised. Even they did not know about this.

“This is the greatest secret of the God race, and it is also the secret that every War God must protect so that the God race will not perish. As long as there are still pure souls in this world, the God race will be reborn.” Jungkook casually threw out some inspiring words.

“Furthermore, you have miscalculated something.”

“What?”

“The Dragon race does not have a king.” Jungkook faintly said.

“Ah?” The Dragon God was stunned. There didn’t seem to find any particularly powerful fellow among the dragons, except for him… And he was also chosen later to become a superior god. But before that… he was a pure dragon, okay?

Jungkook said, “The Lord God has very specific requirements for the guides of each race. They are all selected from the gods according to the unique characteristics of each race. Dragons have a violent temperament and like to use force. Thus, the Lord God chose two superior gods to descend to the dragons, but the effect was not so good. After all, the character of gods is somewhat inconsistent with dragons, and it is not easy to unite them all. Therefore, the Lord God temporarily abandoned the plan to select a guide and just invited the Dragon God into the God race because the Lord God wanted to carefully observe the characteristics of the dragons.”

Lisa listened quietly. The more she listened, the stranger she felt the situation was.

“Don’t tell me it’s because… dragons are not humanoid creatures, so…”

“You can understand it that way.” Jungkook calmly said.

Among all the races, the dragons were the only race that lived in their beast form.

The heart of a beast…

Who could imitate it?

Lisa had an expression on her face as if she had expected it. Then she looked at the Dragon God with obvious interest in her eyes.

The Dragon God swallowed his saliva.

“Even in the God race, the first Dragon God appeared in the form of a dragon, but unlike the current dragons, he was very long and could fly without dragon wings,” Yaksha added.

Lisa could not help but fantasize about the ancient dragon in her previous life.

If the current dragons looked like western dragons, then the first dragon was similar to eastern dragons…

The Dragon Race did not have a real king, and the Dragon God was not dead. This meant that the godhood of the Dragon God had not returned to the last temple, which would eliminate another member of their elite fighting force.

“Well, in the past, the soul of every superior god was chosen by the Lord God himself. Now that the Lord God is gone, can you still choose the right soul?” Lisa was a little worried. What if the soul they selected did not match the godhood? If this produced a repulsive effect… it would be fatal!

Jungkook looked up at Lisa and slowly said, “I can.”

Yaksha said, “The War God can be regarded as a clone of the Lord God. Although the War God cannot directly create the body of a god for the soul like the Lord God, it is not difficult to integrate the godhood and the soul. However, in terms of strength, there are still some differences compared to a real superior god. But if the soul is strong enough, this flaw can be made up for. With them on our side, it is not impossible to deal with the devil generals.”

Lisa once again realized how awesome the War God was!

The way she looked at her fiance was about to burst into pink bubbles.

“Then we have to hurry to other continents, contact the dwarves and merpeople, and then search around for any suitable souls.” Lisa was already eager to give it a try! Creating gods or whatnot, it sounded very exciting!

Jungkook looked at Lisa and said, “I have already found the right souls.”

Found them already? Lisa was a little confused.

She felt that the way Jungkook looked at her was very… strange…

“Hey, don’t tell me that you think this little girl’s soul is suitable to inherit a godhood?” The Dragon God was also shocked by Jungkook’s gaze. After spending a short time with Lisa, he had already learned how crazy the heart of this seemingly pure human girl was! Such a shameless soul could inherit a godhood?

The Dragon God could not help but begin to recall which superior god of the God race could be so unscrupulous.

Lisa was also depressed. She pointed to the tip of her nose and asked carefully.

“Could it be me?”

Jungkook shook his head.

“…” Since it was not her, could he not stare at her with such fanciful eyes?

Lisa was thoroughly dealt a blow. Even though she also felt that her personality was not very compatible with the God race… But! As her fiance, could you leave her some face?

“Phantom.” Jungkook revealed the answer.

“Phantom?” The Dragon God was confused. How come he had never heard of anyone called Phantom?

“Little girl, is Phantom your friend?” The Dragon God turned to Lisa and asked.

Lisa’s expression was as tangled as a steamed bun.

“Phantom is not a human… It’s an organization…” Faced with the Dragon God’s puzzled expression, Lisa wanted to slap him to death.

“Organization?”

“Phantom is an organization I formed with a group of friends.” Lisa touched her nose.

Jungkook said, “Qi Eunwoo, Yang Yoongi, Yan Seokjin, Tang Taehyung, and Li Jimin are all very suitable.”

So, she was the only one unsuitable? Lisa wanted to cry.

There were only six people in Phantom, and all five of them had been selected by Jungkook. However, she was the only unlucky one who had a special relationship with Jungkook!

On one hand, she was crying because she was left out. On the other hand, she was excited because her friends would turn into gods soon. Lisa felt complicated.

“They can fuse with godhoods?” Lisa mourned in silence and asked seriously.

Jungkook nodded his head.

“Although they are not yet qualified to become superior gods, the purity of their souls is enough for them to accept contact with godhoods. In the face of the devils, what we need is fighting strength, not superior gods.”

There were very few souls that could directly advance to a superior god like the Dragon God. This was a realm that could only be reached after meeting various strict standards.

The integration with a godhood was only to pass the power of the superior gods to the inheritor. As far as the inheritor was concerned, they were still their original race and could not be regarded as gods.

However, that was enough to deal with the current situation.

Lisa was in a trance.

Pure…

Crash!

Who could tell her which one of her friends had a pure soul? They were clearly a group of shameless people who wished for the world to be in chaos!

Lisa’s fantasy about the God race was completely shattered.

A despicable, shameless, crafty, and treacherous beast like Eunwoo could even fuse with godhood… She honestly felt that in terms of shamelessness, she and Eunwoo could be said to be on the same level.

Could it be… in Jungkook’s mind, she was more shameless than Eunwoo?

Lisa wanted to cry. It turned out that her image in her fiance’s mind was so tragic!

“Five? Then there’s one more.” The Dragon God muttered.

Jungkook slowly said, “Once Lili’s seal is completely undone, she will be able to fight against the devil generals even without fusing with a godhood.”

“Me?” Lisa, who had suffered a huge blow because she was claimed to be too shameless, was completely dumbstruck when she heard Jungkook’s words.

Holy smokes, she did not know that she was so awesome!

“You should be well aware of Lan Haruto’s strength. He already has the fighting strength of a superior god, and you have one more bloodline integrated into your body than him. Once the eight seals in your body are completely undone, your strength will rise to be one of the strongest, even after becoming a superior god.” Jungkook looked at Lisa’s shocked expression with an imperceptible gentleness in his eyes.

“…” Lisa was thoroughly speechless.

She was well aware of how savage her adorable brother was. Even Vermilion Bird admitted that he was not Haruto’s opponent, but she was even more savage than him…

Lisa was thoroughly shocked.

She was confident in her skills, but… she had never thought of competing with superior gods…

“I’ve always been curious. Who on earth is conducting racial integration experiment?” The Dragon God looked at Lisa, his eyes full of doubts.

All the major races in the world had their own unique characteristics that other races could not imitate or surpass. Even gods did not have the confidence to compete with the merpeople in terms of swimming.

Racial integration was equivalent to combining all the advantages of the major races to create an incomparably powerful new life.

The mixed-race created by this experiment was powerful enough to kill everything in seconds.

In a sense, racial integration was equivalent to creating gods!

The most difficult thing about racial integration was the integration of the two bloodlines of the Devil race and the God race. The aura of the gods and devils repelled each other greatly. If forcefully integrated into one body, not only would it not create a new life, but it would also completely destroy the experimental subjects.

Haruto was powerful, but he only had the bloodline of the seven races. With the bloodline of devils in him, he could not accept the power of the God race.

Even among the mixed-race, Lisa was a unique existence.

She was a unique existence in the world. No one could predict how terrifying her power would be the moment all the seals on her body were undone.

“It was done by humans,” Lisa said.

“Humans? That’s impossible. I’ve seen racial integration experimental subjects before. At that time, I hadn’t become a superior god yet. Could it be that humans had already mastered such a powerful skill so early on?” The Dragon God suddenly felt that the weak human beings had suddenly become extremely powerful.

“You’ve seen it before?” Lisa was stunned. According to Yun Qi, the racial integration experiment was conducted after the war between gods and devils, and the Dragon God had become a superior god long before the war.

The timing was completely wrong.

“Yes, but that guy died very soon. He didn’t say who did it.” The Dragon God said.

Lisa could not help but fall into deep thought. If what the Dragon God said was true, then racial integration experiment was probably not done by humans first. It was very likely that other races had conducted similar experiments before Warlocks, so the techniques Warlocks had was very likely to have come from them.

The Dragon God said that the mixed-race had died a long time ago, which showed that the effect of the experiment was not good, but the racial integration experiment in the Brilliance Continent was very mature. She and Haruto were the best proof.

Even though the lifespan of humans could be extended as their strength increased, there were extremely few humans who had lived for tens of thousands of years. The previous Palace Master of the Broken Star Palace was one of them. Other than that, all the human experts who had participated in the war between gods and devils had died in battle.

Lisa frowned.

According to the description of the Dragon God and Yun Qi, she could deduce that the racial integration experiment had been carried out by some organization in secret for a long time, but the stability of the experimental subjects could not be guaranteed.

The Forbidden Skills of Warlocks, on the other hand, could eliminate this instability very well. So in the Brilliance Continent, the progress of racial integration experiment far exceeded the experimental body that the Dragon God had seen?

“Who on earth is so crazy?” Lisa bit her fingertips. If that was the case, then they would have to face more than just human Warlocks.

In fact, as early as Yun Qi said that Jungkook’s real body was in the hands of those Warlocks, Lisa already found it strange. The development of human beings was very fast, but to be able to dig out the frozen War God and use his identity as a god for experiments without waking up the War God’s soul was unbelievable in itself.

If what the Dragon God said was true, then everything made sense.

The organization that conducted the racial integration experiment in the beginning must still exist in this world. When they discovered that human Warlocks could make their experiments more perfect, they finally decided to conduct their experiments in the Brilliance Continent.

All of this was only Lisa’s speculation, but such a speculation shocked her.

An experiment that had lasted for tens of thousands of years…

It was hard to measure the amount of time and investment that went into it.

“It doesn’t matter who it is. Didn’t the War God say that you are the only experimental body that has been integrated with the blood of eight races? Rest assured, as long as you are here, other experimental bodies are not worth mentioning at all. The blood of our God race is the purest. You have inherited the blood of the God race, so your strength can absolutely best the rest in seconds.” The Dragon God was still quite optimistic. He had only been in contact with two experimental bodies. One was the unlucky dragon who died not long after, and the other was Lisa.

Even though Lisa gave him the feeling that she was a black-bellied little baddie, her nature was not bad. Therefore, he was very optimistic and felt that there was nothing too troublesome about experimental subjects.

However, Lisa did not think so.

Other than herself, she had also come into contact with two other experimental subjects that had been integrated with at least the blood of seven races.

One of them was Haruto.

The other was Young Master Xun, whom she met in the Broken Star Palace.

In the Broken Star Palace, Lisa learned that Young Master Xun was personally led by Ouyang Huanyu. She felt that there must be a huge secret behind that sanctimonious dean.

After she unified the Forsaken Land, she sent someone to Saint Laurent Academy. However, Ouyang Huanyu had already mysteriously disappeared, and they did not find anything of value in the secret room of Ouyang Huanyu’s room.

It was as if Ouyang Huanyu had never existed.

“Cough, let’s not talk about my problem for the time being. I’m curious about how Eunwoo and the rest are going to fuse with their godhood.” Without any more clues, Lisa could only concentrate on the inheritance of godhoods for the time being.

Inheriting the power of the gods with a mortal body.

That sounded very, very exciting!

Inheriting a godhood was not difficult, but the ritual of inheritance must be held by the Lord God or the War God. With their divine aura as a guide, those sleeping godhoods would be awakened.

Godhoods were of great use to the superior gods. A godhood was the core of power of a superior god. Most of the power of the superior gods relied on the operation of their godhood. Superior gods who lost their godhood would be directly reduced to demigods. Baekhyun was such an example. Although he still had the ability to use divine power, there was a huge difference between him and a real superior god.

After a superior god completely perished, the godhood that belonged to them would automatically return to the last temple once their body died.

When a suitable soul appeared in the world, the Lord God would guide those pure souls into the last temple, where they would be baptized by the gods and inherit the godhood.

When the Dragon God became a superior god, he received the baptism of the Lord God in the last temple and inherited the godhood of the previous superior god.

As for a superior god like Jungkook, who was born in the God race from the very beginning, when he inherited the position of the War God, he would store his original godhood in the last temple and accept the godhood of the War God.

The strength of a godhood was also related to the strength of the superior gods.

“The War God can only guide mortals to accept godhood, but he can’t help them get rid of their mortal bodies and enter the bodies of the gods. In the God race, the only one who can create a new body is the Lord God. Although we, the superior gods who have lost our mortal bodies, can restore our bodies in the last temple, that is only because there is already a record of creation. Without the Lord God, it is basically impossible to guide the soul to become a superior god again.” The Dragon God shrugged his shoulders. He was the last god to be guided by the Lord God.

“Then… will it take a long time?” Lisa hesitated. She still had to get in touch with dwarves and merpeople. It would take some time for her to return to the Brilliance Continent and summon her Phantom friends. She was afraid that she would not be able to complete all these tasks before the invasion of the Devil Race.

“It won’t take long. The ritual will only take three days. After that, it will take about a month for them to adapt to their godhood,” the Dragon God said with a smile.

Only then did Lisa relax.

As long as Eunwoo and the rest could inherit a godhood, their fighting strength would increase by one point.

“Yaksha, what else did Satan say?” Jungkook looked at Yaksha.

Yaksha said, “Satan’s current situation is very similar to yours. He is in a soul state, and because of your ability to devour, his soul has also been greatly damaged. Previously, he had been repairing his soul with the help of the Tree of Life, but he said that his recovery had not yet been completed before you interrupted his sleep. Therefore, his soul is still somewhat incomplete, so he still has to find a way to repair his soul. The reason why he delayed the invasion of the Devil Race was to completely heal his soul during this period of time and to find a body suitable for his soul.”

“Satan’s soul is too powerful. An ordinary body can’t support his soul at all. I’m afraid it won’t be so easy to find a suitable body,” Jungkook lightly said. Back then, he devoured Satan, causing indelible damage to both himself and Satan. Although his body was missing, it still existed in this world. However, Satan’s body had been devoured by him, and there was no hope of getting it back.

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝑩𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

Yaksha told Lisa everything he had heard from Satan, expressing great sincerity in this alliance.

Lisa knew very little about the matter between the Devil race and the God race, so during this period, it was mostly Jungkook and Yaksha talking.

Originally, Yaksha intended to hold a grand ceremony in a few days to announce that undeads were once again accepted by the God race, but after some discussion, Jungkook decided to hide this matter for the time being.

Satan had always regarded undeads as his loyal allies, which was good for Jungkook and others. As long as Satan did not know of Yaksha’s rebellion, they would be able to obtain intel of when the devils would invade.

Regarding this, Yaksha had no objection to Jungkook’s decision.

After a discussion between Jungkook and Yaksha, it was decided that Yaksha would personally undo the seal on Lisa’s body. Five days later, the sixth layer of the seal in Lisa’s body was undone by Yaksha. This time, unsealing the seal brought great pain to Lisa, directly making her lie in bed for three days before she had the strength to get up, which was not really a problem as she needed a certain amount of time to digest her newfound strength.

Jungkook did not let Yaksha continue to undo the last layer of the seal.

“Yaksha, that Bian…” Lisa went to find Yaksha early in the morning because she found Taotie was absent-minded these days.

After confirming that Yaksha was a friend and not an enemy, the foodie fell into great distress.

He had wanted to turn back and save his unlucky brother after taking Lisa away, but now Yaksha’s identity had taken a huge turn.

It seemed immoral to attack an ally?

Taotie was depressed for several days until Lisa noticed his abnormality and learned the reason for his depression. Lisa did not know whether to laugh or cry and immediately rushed over to ask for the beast.

Yaksha’s cold face became more and more handsome after the gloominess faded. He looked at Lisa indifferently and slowly opened his thin lips.

“You want it?”

Lisa nodded with ease. She had been nurtured by Jungkook’s iceberg-like temperament for several years and had a great resistance to the cold and handsome type. If not for that, Lisa estimated that it would be a little stressful to face an iceberg-like handsome man like Yaksha.

In terms of appearance, Yaksha’s appearance index had reached 99.9 points!

As for Jungkook?

He got full marks!

“No,” Yaksha coldly said.

“…” Lisa was speechless. Could you not be so cold to the end? After all, she was a family member of his “rival”. Could you give her some face?

Moreover, she did not think that Yaksha had any “special feelings” for Bian.

Yaksha looked at the speechless Lisa and frowned slightly.

“Not now.”

“?” What did he mean by not now?

Yaksha was silent for a moment before he said, “When we captured him, we used death energy, which had a great impact on his mind. If you want it, I will need a few days to force the death energy out of his body.”

So…

It was not that he did not want to return Bian, but he was going to return Bian a few days later!

“No problem! I can wait.” Lisa finally relaxed.

This iceberg-like handsome man really cherished his words like gold. If he had explained earlier, she would not have been entangled.

“Alright.” Yaksha nodded and turned to leave.

Lisa looked at Yaksha’s back and felt that the transformed Undead Lord was not as difficult to get along with as she had imagined.

When discussing the war with the devils, Lisa could be said to have been a bystander the whole time. And while digesting her newfound strength, she did not forget her naughty brats.

Taking advantage of the collision between the two iceberg beauties, Lisa ran out of the palace and dashed towards the small building where the Flaming Red Squad was stationed.

The members of the Flaming Red Squad, who had not seen their boss for half a month, had been carrying out basic training under Kehr’s guidance during this period of time. Although they completed their daily training well, each of their faces was full of the words “lowly and dispirited”.

Kehr was anxious when he saw this. However, he also knew the reason why the Flaming Red Squad could not lift their spirits. With no way to cheer them up, he could only let them drag on like this.

Fortunately, the Flaming Red Squad was mainly responsible for the safety of Mingye for now. Prince Mingye was more depressed than the members of the Flaming Red Squad during this period of time. He sat by the window of his room all day long, staring at the sky.

It was said that during this period of time, Mingye had wanted to go to the palace several times to meet the Undead Lord, but before he could even see his father, he was carried out by the skeleton soldiers.

To be able to be kicked out of the palace a prince was too hilarious!

On this day, the teenagers of the Flaming Red Squad ran around the training ground emotionlessly, sweating all the way, but none of them fell behind, not even letting out a single groan.

Then, a wretched little figure sneakily climbed over the back wall of the training ground and nimbly hid herself inside the foliage of a huge tree.

Lisa sat on a thick tree trunk and dangled her slender legs as she looked at the depressed training atmosphere of her naughty brats.

As the leader of the Flaming Red Squad, Zhanye was running along with his squad members.

While he was running, Zhanye suddenly felt a sharp pain in his calf. A thumb-sized stone flew out of nowhere and hit his calf.

“Who is it?!” Zhanye frowned and shouted.

Hearing the question, everyone looked around, confused.

At that moment, a voice that was laced with a smile suddenly sounded on the empty training ground.

“What? It’s only been a few days since we last met, and you’re already so undisciplined? If others were to see this, they might think that our Flaming Red Squad is just a bunch of hooligans.” A petite figure jumped down from a tree not far away.

When the members of the Flaming Red Squad saw the appearance of that figure, they immediately burst into a deafening roar!

“Boss!!”

Lisa looked at the shocked expressions of her naughty brats with a smile and calmly waved her hand.

“Boss! It’s really you! You’re back? My Lord asked you to come back?”

“Am I dreaming? Boohoo, is Boss really back?”

The naughty brats instantly released wolf howls and ran towards Lisa.

Of the 101 members, 100 of them pounced on Lisa. All of them hugged Lisa’s thigh without any shame. They then sized her up and down, and after ensuring that she did not have any injuries, they finally relaxed.

Their worries and grievances turned into cries. They collapsed in front of Lisa and tried their best to cry out their worries and fears during this period of time.

“Boss, you’re finally back! Without you, it’s as if we’ve lost our backbone.”

“Boss, we’ve missed you so much! We haven’t been able to eat or drink for the past few days. We can’t even sleep well…” Shile shamelessly clung onto Lisa and cried tearfully about how hard their lives had been during her absence.

The more Kehr saw this exaggerated act, the more his expression twitched. During Lisa’s absence, he had been training the Flaming Red Squad. To think that he, the commander-in-chief of a million-strong army, had lowered himself to lead such a group of hair-heads. He had yet to cry, but these guys were already crying their eyes out, as if he had mistreated them during this period of time.

“Boss, you’re not leaving, are you? If you’re leaving, take us with you!”

“Boss, we won’t let you go! Take us with you!”

“Can we form a group to ask my Lord to keep us? We are easy to raise. We don’t eat much, and we can sleep on a random bed on the ground. We are definitely more sensible than those skeletons. We can also be guards for the palace or something. We will work for free!”

As for integrity, the Flaming Red Squad no longer had any.

Fengling, who had just joined the Flaming Red Squad not long ago, stood aside with a horrified expression. He didn’t know what to do. He could only stand there with stiff hands and feet.

To pounce on Lisa and hug her thigh…

How embarrassing!

Lisa felt as if her head was about to explode from the noise. She did not expect them to have such deep feelings for her. It had only been a few days since they last met, and they were already so miserable?

If she were to travel to another continent, wouldn’t they die of depression?

“Calm down.” Lisa sighed, but there was a trace of warmth in her heart.

It felt good to be cared for.

At Lisa’s command, the unscrupulous teenagers immediately released their hands in unison and lined up in front of Lisa in a second.

There was a brilliant smile on those energetic faces; it was impossible to hide their emotions.

The Flaming Red Squad finally calmed down, and Kehr shook his head.

“Fortunately, you and I know each other. If we didn’t know each other, you would probably reckon that I had abused them.” Kehr felt stifled. During this period of time, he could be said to be as gentle as a spring breeze to the Flaming Red Squad. He did not dare to bring out his iron-bloodedness like when he was in the army. After all, they were students trained by Lisa, so he could not be too harsh.

But even so, when these naughty brats saw their mentor, they immediately patted their buttocks and hugged her thighs without any hesitation.

Kehr felt a deep sense of defeat.

Lisa could not help but laugh. The members of the Flaming Red Squad scratched their heads in embarrassment.

“Mentor Kehr, you didn’t abuse us. We were just a little too excited to see the Boss.” Zhanye opened his mouth with a silly smile. When Lisa was left with the Undead Lord that day, they had been very worried. They vaguely felt that the Undead Lord was not friendly to Lisa. No matter what, leaving Lisa behind could not make them think positively.

“How old are you already? Do you have any self-discipline?” Kehr shook his head and smiled.

The Flaming Red Squad was different from the soldiers he had come into contact with before. They were more energetic and full of vitality. With them, Kehr felt a little younger.

“We can’t help it after all.” Shile chuckled and secretly poked Zhanye.

Zhanye’s handsome face immediately turned red. He lowered his head and stared at his toes, not daring to look around.

“Are you back to take over these bastards, or are you here to stroll around?” Kehr looked at Lisa with a smile. He had a good impression of Lisa, so when he talked to her, he did not put on any airs, just like a friend would.

Lisa said, “Let me take care of them. Without me, these boys will probably start to be lawless again. You’ve worked hard during this period.”

Before she finished digesting the death energy in her body, Lisa had nothing else to do. If she wanted to leave the Howling Abyss, she had to wait until the last layer of the seal was undone, so before that, she still had a lot of time to spare.

Moreover, when she took over the Flaming Red Squad, she wanted to use them to approach the Undead Lord and reverse their mindset. Now that her goal had been achieved, undeads had turned from enemies to allies, and the Flaming Red Squad would fight alongside her. So naturally, she had to be more diligent in her teaching.

“Long live Boss!”

Lisa’s words made the Flaming Red Squad burst into cheers that resounded throughout the sky.

“Alas, it seems I should retire soon.” Kehr was very depressed. He did not abuse these naughty brats at all. Did they have to rush back to the arms of their mentor all excitedly?

Seeing them so excited, even Kehr could not help wondering if he had mistreated them.

Lisa took over the Flaming Red Squad again, which made Zhanye and others feel as if they had been injected with chicken blood. Their previous dispirited state was swept away. Now, all of them were full of energy, running around the training ground like tigers and tigers.

As she looked on, Lisa discovered an interesting phenomenon.

Fengling had just joined the Flaming Red Squad not long ago. He had a proud and aloof personality, and the members of the team already had a certain degree of repulsion against him. But now, he had a very harmonious relationship with everyone in the Flaming Red Squad.

The only one who was more distant with Fengling was Zhanye…

During a run, Fengling and Zhanye would always maintain a distance of two arms between each other.

Whenever Zhanye got a little closer, Fengling would immediately move a little.

No matter how she looked at it, that scene was suspicious.

“Fengling has good aptitude, and Nock also values him very much. Although the Royal Academy was defeated, Nock still forced himself to go to my Lord’s side to intercede and keep Fengling here.” Kehr noticed Lisa’s attention on Fengling and thought that she disapproved of Fengling.

Lisa raised her eyebrows slightly. According to Yaksha’s character at that time, how could he listen to Nock’s recommendation?

God knew that Yaksha’s previous personality was so bad that he could even be ruthless to his own son.

“Fengling, this child, has some skills. His ancestor was the previous Undead Lord. After his death, the position of Undead Lord was taken over by my Lord. He can be regarded as a real member of the royal family. Unfortunately, his parents passed away early. Otherwise, he would not have been be so unlucky. However, he is still quite motivated. During this period of time, he does not put on airs at all. His food, clothing, shelter, transportation and training are all the same as other members. Don’t be careless with him just because of his past ties with the Royal Academy,” Kehr tactfully advised. Although he and Sal did not see eye to eye, he still cherished talent.

Lisa was a little surprised. She really didn’t expect Fengling to have such a big background. According to the fact that the Undead Lord was accepted by the superior gods arranged by the Lord God.

Fengling’s ancestors must have been a god.

𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

“Do I look like such a narrow-minded person?” Lisa raised her eyebrows and looked at Kehr. Not to mention that the conflict between the Royal Academy and the Flaming Red Squad was not that big, just the current harmony between Fengling and the Flaming Red Squad already satisfied her.

Besides…

Who would not want some privileges?

Kehr chuckled. “I worry too much. Now that you have come back to take over, I have to tell His Highness Mingye that his guards are back to protect him.”

Lisa blinked and said, “Uhm, the Undead Lord’s decision has changed.”

“What?” Kehr was slightly stunned.

“The Flaming Red Squad will be directly under the Undead Lord’s charge. My Lord will send another team to be responsible for His Highness Mingye’s safety.” This was the first time Lisa had called Yaksha like this. But at the very least they were allies, so she was not too resistant in her heart.

As for the arrangement of the Flaming Red Squad…

This was actually Jungkook’s idea.

After all, Jungkook seemed to have noticed a certain prince’s ill intentions towards his fiancée, so…

He decided not to even give Mingye a chance!

“Is that so? Then that would be tough for you. In fact, His Highness Mingye is very easy to talk to.” Kehr patted Lisa’s shoulder with sympathy. Although Mingye was a prince, he also took good care of the Flaming Red Squad, and his character was more gentle, while the Undead Lord…

Even Kehr could not bear the unpredictable temperament of the Undead Lord.

The “special hospitality” given to Lisa by the Undead Lord at the banquet was still fresh in Kehr’s memory. Now that the Flaming Red Squad and Lisa were directly under him, how could they still have a good life?

Kehr could not help but worry for the future of Lisa and the Flaming Red Squad.

“Well, I can only do as my Lord says.” Lisa shrugged her shoulders. On the surface, the Flaming Red Squad would be under Yaksha, but in fact, the Flaming Red Squad would only belong to Lisa!

Using power for personal gain… She liked it the most!

The ignorant Kehr was still grieving for Lisa. Little did he know that the Flaming Red Squad had changed from a regular army to a private army.

“Does His Highness Mingye know?” Kehr had never heard Mingye mention it. Yesterday, Mingye came to the training ground to watch the Flaming Red Squad’s training, but he never mentioned it.

“I don’t think so. My Lord only made the decision today.” Lisa really wondered if Mingye was Yaksha’s son. As a father, Yaksha was too cruel. Looking at Yaksha and then at Shen Yu, both of them were fathers. Comparing the two, Lisa felt that her own father was more amiable.

“You should pay more attention to yourself. No one can figure out my Lord’s character. If there’s really something…” Kehr wanted to say that if there was anything, she should ask him for help. But on second thought, with the fighting strength of the Undead Lord, he had almost no right to speak.

“It’s okay, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Lisa had a serious expression on her face, but she was laughing internally.

Yaksha used to be cool, but now…

Lisa felt that Yaksha’s recognition of Jungkook was a little shocking.

Yaksha never refused any of Jungkook’s requests. It could be said that he would do anything Jungkook asked for!

The Dragon God said that Yaksha and Jungkook were in a love-hate relationship with each other. How come Lisa only saw the “love” and not “hate”?

Being dominated by a cool undead overlord all day long, this scene was really spicy…

After learning that the Flaming Red Squad would now be directly under the Undead Lord, Mingye showed an extremely fierce reaction.

The next morning, he met the Undead Lord with his surging emotions.

Yaksha sat on the throne with his slender legs crossed, his cold eyes looking indifferently at his son kneeling below.

“What do you want to ask?”

Mingye swallowed his saliva and mustered his courage to ask, “Father, why do you want to take back the Flaming Red Squad? They are all just teenagers who have just left their academy. If they were to guard by your side, I’m afraid…” Yesterday, when Mingye learned that Lisa had returned, his heart was filled with joy, but before he could be happy, he was thoroughly doused with a basin of cold water.

His father had taken back the ownership of the Flaming Red Squad, which was unacceptable to Mingye!

“Are you questioning my decision?” Yaksha raised his eyebrows slightly, and coldness overflowed from his eyes.

“I dare not.” Mingye gasped and immediately lowered his head.

As the person involved, Lisa was standing in another corner of the hall. She watched the strange way Yaksha and Mingye got along.

“Then get lost.” Yaksha frowned slightly. He was really ruthless to Mingye.

Mingye’s complexion turned blue, and he struggled internally.

He glanced at Lisa and felt extremely tormented.

His father was clearly dissatisfied with Lisa. Otherwise, he would not have caused such a ruckus at the banquet. Now, he had suddenly changed the ownership of the Flaming Red Squad, directly placing Lisa under his nose. In that case, wouldn’t Lisa’s safety…

Mingye, who could not resist his father’s momentum, rekindled his fighting spirit because he was worried about Lisa’s safety!

He raised his head firmly and looked at Yaksha. “Father, I… I beg you, let me have the Flaming Red Squad.”

He actually resisted! Lisa looked at Mingye and clicked her tongue in wonder. Had this child not experienced enough of his father’s cruelty?

Yaksha suddenly got up and turned away without looking at Mingye, ignoring his plea.

Too cool!

Mingye, who was completely ignored, knelt in the hall in a daze, his eyes full of loss.

Just as Lisa was wondering if she could leave after watching the show, Mingye suddenly walked towards her.

“I’m sorry,” Mingye suddenly held Lisa’s hands and said with a sad face.

“…” Lisa was speechless. What kind of plot development was this? Why did he apologize to her for no reason?

“I’m useless. I can’t get you back.” The more Mingye thought about it, the more he felt useless. He could not even protect the woman he loved.

“…” Lisa could not understand why Mingye showed such a sad expression.

It was as if a precious treasure had been snatched away.

Could it be…

During her absence, Mingye had developed a super friendship with one of the members of the Flaming Red Squad?

“But I will not give up. I will try my best to persuade my father to give you to me.” Mingye took a deep breath. He knew very well how heartless his father was. He had never been merciful even to him, his son. Therefore, he could never be at ease leaving Lisa with the Undead Lord.

“Eh?” Lisa looked at the unusually firm Mingye and felt that she could not keep up with the logic of this unlucky child.

Mingye stared at Lisa as if he wanted to imprint her appearance in his mind. A moment later, he left with determination.

Lisa did not understand the message Mingye wanted to convey to her.

When she returned to the room, Yaksha was already sitting on a chair, drinking tea with Jungkook. The silly Dragon God was crouching on one side, observing Yaksha’s reaction.

“Yaksha, is Mingye really your son?” The Dragon God brewed for a long time before this question popped out from his mouth.

Yaksha looked at the Dragon God without much expression on his face.

“Yes.”

“You really… married a female undead and had a child with her?” The Dragon God found this setting really hard to accept. If Yaksha’s current character was considered barely tolerable, then his previous personality was simply disastrous. Such an extremely dangerous guy actually got married and had a child? Just thinking about it was unimaginable.

How strong was the heart of that woman to accept such a cruel Yaksha?

“Yes.” Yaksha’s answer was very concise.

“Since he is your son, why are you so cruel to him?” Just now, when Mingye came to find Yaksha, Jungkook and the Dragon God were in the back hall, and they clearly saw how ruthless Yaksha was to Mingye. They did not look like father and son, but more like enemies.

Yaksha was silent for a moment before he said with a straight face, “The lord of the Undead race cannot be emotional. Giving birth to Mingye was a task left behind by the Lord God. I want to continue my bloodline among the undeads.”

Therefore…

Marrying a wife and having a child were all to complete a mission!

It had nothing to do with love or kinship, right?

The Dragon God almost went crazy.

Lisa also could not understand Yaksha’s line of thought. She subconsciously looked at Jungkook. Jungkook and Yaksha’s personalities were somewhat similar. Could it be that Jungkook also had such a mindset?

Sensing Lisa’s gaze, Jungkook slowly raised his head.

“He’s not me.”

Therefore, there was no need to worry.

Lisa’s heart trembled. She shrunk her neck and curled herself up on the chair.

“Even so, you don’t have to be so ruthless to him, do you? Even I, an outsider, can’t stand it anymore. Look at how your son is afraid of you, just like a mouse seeing a cat. It is said that you even injured him before, causing him to lie in bed for a long time.” After the Dragon God failed to win over Yaksha as an ally, he could only concentrate his attention on the gossip between Yaksha and Jungkook.

And the source of this gossip came from Lisa’s mouth!

“I won’t kill him, that’s all.” Yaksha said.

“…” The Dragon God went crazy. Saying “I won’t kill him, that’s all” to his own son? What a cold answer!

“I think I will definitely be a good father.” The Dragon God compared himself to Yaksha and thought about how he treated his adopted son, Doudou. Suddenly, he felt that he was simply the representative figure of a father!

“I don’t think you can find a female dragon who is willing to marry you,” Lisa suddenly said.

“…” The Dragon God’s eyes were about to pop out.

Could you not provoke people like this!

“Yaksha.” Jungkook suddenly called out.

“Yes?”

“Take good care of your son. Otherwise, I don’t mind killing him myself,” Jungkook coldly said without a trace of emotion on his face.

Lisa looked at Jungkook, who was suddenly filled with killing intent, and her heart was filled with doubts.

Why couldn’t she remember how Mingye had offended Jungkook?

Why was he going to kill him?

Mingye had completely offended Jungkook whom he could not afford to offend…

“Jungkook?” Lisa looked at Jungkook in doubt.

The Dragon God crouched on one side and resisted laughing out loud.

Blame it on the little prince for holding a pair of hands that he should not have held. Someone was jealous!

“I will transfer him to the border to train before the war with the Devil race.” Yaksha did not have the slightest sympathy for his son because of Jungkook’s killing intent.

The Dragon God felt that Mingye must have done too much evil in his previous life to have such an irresponsible father as Yaksha!

“Ten days later, I will unlock the last layer of Lalisa’s seal. What are your plans after that?” After Yaksha said that he would throw his son into a corner, he immediately talked about more important issues.

“Storm Continent.” Jungkook answered.

Storm Continent was inhabited by a group of dwarves who had been cute since childhood. They mastered the most exquisite alchemy. And although they were petite, dwarves had the most irritable temper among the eight races.

“You want me to arrange a ship?”

“No need. The Dragon God is enough.”

“…” The Dragon God stared at Jungkook. He simply could not believe that this guy actually regarded him as a means of transportation!

“I will continue to contact Satan,” Yaksha said.

“Why don’t you need a ship?!” The Dragon God, whose identity as a god had been completely ignored, suddenly jumped up. Yaksha had already taken the initiative to provide a ship, so why did Jungkook still want to enslave him?

Jungkook glanced at the Dragon God and said, “The ships of undeads cannot enter the Storm Continent.”

The dwarves, who possessed powerful alchemy knowledge, had built fortresses on the edge of the entire Storm Continent, each of which was equipped with several huge cannons. Compared with the huge cannons of the dwarves, the cannons made by humans were nothing. With the durability of undead ships, they would be completely obliterated after only two shots.

The undead ships were so distinct that they could not hide even if they wanted to.

“We can use barriers!” The Dragon God tried to fight for his position as a god.

“Waste of energy.” Jungkook coldly said.

The Dragon God was about to cry. Jungkook enslaved him as a means of transportation just to save that little bit of divine aura?

Did he have any dignity left?

Could you not trample on his godhood like this!

Lisa silently looked at the Dragon God who wanted to cry but had no tears. She rubbed Vermilion Bird’s little head sympathetically. In the Brilliance Continent, Vermilion Bird also played the role of the Dragon God was currently playing, but he was not as ignorant as the Dragon God. At most, he complained in his heart.

Vermilion Bird proudly crossed his arms and slightly raised his chin as if to tell Lisa, “Do you know how unreliable you were in the past?”

“After I leave, I’ll have to trouble you to take good care of the Flaming Red Squad.” Lisa did not forget her naughty brats. After such a long time together, they had developed deep feelings for each other. She was afraid that her departure would be somewhat unacceptable to them.

Although Lisa wanted to take them away, the impression of undeads in the eyes of other races was really not very good. She still had to contact the dwarves and the merpeople. If she were to go directly back to the Brilliance Continent, she could take them with her. After all, in the Forsaken Land, even demons could be accepted, let alone undeads.

“Alright.” Yaksha simply agreed, and then his eyes focused on Jungkook.

“…” Lisa really felt that there was something wrong with the way Yaksha looked at Jungkook!!!

𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆? 𝑵𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒚!

As the time to leave the Howling Abyss approached, Lisa had been hanging out with the teenagers of the Flaming Red Squad more.

The training ground of the Flaming Red Squad had also been moved from Mingye’s mansion to the near vicinity of the palace. During this period, Mingye had gone to the training ground several times, secretly watching the training of the Flaming Red Squad, but each time he would not enter directly, nor would he disturb the training of Zhanye and others.

Lisa was rendered speechless by this prince who always liked to come and peep.

In just a few days, it was as if Mingye had been injected with chicken blood. Every day, he would run to Yaksha to seek abuse where his pleas would get continuously ignored.

If it hadn’t been for the slight change in Yaksha’s personality, it was likely that Mingye would have been bedridden.

Before long, Mingye received Yaksha’s order to lead the Royal Academy team to the border of the Howling Abyss.

Since the champion, the Flaming Red Squad, had been incorporated into Lisa’s private army, the runner-up, the Royal Academy team, was thrown to Mingye. This made the Royal Academy students, who had already packed up and left, so excited that they almost fainted. Even Nock had been running to Mingye’s residence frequently during this period of time, trying to lay the foundation for his students.

The Royal Academy team got another chance, and Nock almost broke his legs running.

This had nothing to do with Lisa, but it concerned a member of their Flaming Red Squad, Fengling.

When the Royal Academy suffered a crushing defeat, all of them returned to the academy, leaving only Fengling behind. And because of Nock, Fengling was squeezed into the Flaming Red Squad. From this matter, it was not difficult to see that Nock had taken more care of Fengling.

However, the current situation was different from before. The Royal Academy team had another opportunity. Fengling had been the leader of the Royal Academy team, and now Nock could not wait to run to the training ground to ask for him.

“Jeon Lisa, Fengling has troubled you during this period of time. He should go back to his original team soon.” Nock’s old face was covered with an unconcealable smile.

Lisa crossed her arms and looked at Nock calmly.

“Master Nock, what are you talking about? Fengling is such an excellent student that he can join the Flaming Red Squad. Naturally, I will welcome him with open arms. How can he trouble me?” Lisa pretended not to understand Nock’s words.

Nock’s mouth twitched slightly. He naturally knew how excellent Fengling was. If he hadn’t thought that the Royal Academy team was hopeless and didn’t want Fengling to be buried because of this, how could he send Fengling to the Flaming Red Squad?

However, it was precisely because of his previous actions that he had no choice but to force a smile and ask Lisa for help.

With Nock’s reputation and status in the Howling Abyss, apart from the Undead Lord, only Mingye could make him smile amiably.

“Fengling is a student of the Royal Academy after all. He was a little impetuous when he did things in the Forest of Death. This child has a proud and aloof personality. I’m afraid he will not easily get along with the members of the Flaming Red Squad.” Nock tried hard to restrain the depression in his heart and opened his mouth with a smile.

“He’s a young man after all. At his age, it’s a good thing to be impulsive. Besides, I think he gets along well with the other members here. I also intend to make him the vice-captain of the Flaming Red Squad after some time since he has the ability.” Lisa made it clear that she was being shameless.

Did they really think she was that easy to talk to?

They could stuff people in if they wanted to, but taking them back?

Sorry, but no one could expect her to spit out anything that had entered her pocket.

You want Fengling? No way!

No matter how Nock tried to reason with her, Lisa just put on an attitude of “I don’t understand what you’re talking about, Fengling is mine!”

Nock was not good with words, and now he had met Lisa, who had a sharp tongue and a silly mouth. It was really like a scholar meeting a soldier; it was hard to even have a conversation.

Since being tactful was useless, Nock could only use the most direct method.

“Jeon Lisa, to tell you the truth, I am here to take Fengling back. He is a student of the Royal Academy and should return to his original team.”

Lisa raised her eyebrows. Had he finally lost his patience?

“That’s not right, Master Nock. I remember that not long ago, my Lord invited our Flaming Red Squad to attend a banquet. That night, General Sal came with Fengling and said in front of everyone that Fengling will join the Flaming Red Squad from then on. How is he now a student of your Royal Academy now? He has been training in my Flaming Red Squad during this period of time, and the whole team has already regarded him as their companion. If you want to take him away now, aren’t you going back on your word?”

Nock took a deep breath and said, “That was then, and this is now. The situation is different, and naturally, we have to deal with it separately. How long has Fengling been in the Flaming Red Squad? He has been in the Royal Academy since he was very young. The students of the Royal Academy are all his companions. I hope you won’t make things difficult for him.”

“Master Nock, as a royal teacher, how can you go back on your words? My arrangements here are all in place. Now that you have come to me to ask for people, aren’t you disrupting my plans? You have to know that the Flaming Red Squad is now under the command of my Lord. Master Nock, is it really appropriate for you to poach the men of my Lord in such an open manner?” Lisa had a shallow smile on her lips as she shamelessly brought up Yaksha.

She would like to see if Nock had the courage to snatch someone from the Undead Lord.

Sure enough, after Lisa mentioned Yaksha, Nock’s face immediately became very ugly.

Although he had assisted the Undead Lord before, everyone knew the unpredictable temperament of the Undead Lord. Even if he had some status in front of the Undead Lord, it was not up to him to ask for anything. At first, it was Nock who ran to the Undead Lord himself. It was after much persuasion that he managed to squeeze Fengling into the Flaming Red Squad. Now, if the Undead Lord knew that he wanted Fengling back…

Nock felt that he did not have that much face.

Nock had no intention of letting the Undead Lord know about this from the beginning. Although the Flaming Red Squad was under the control of the Undead Lord, he had already inquired about it. Since the Undead Lord took over the team, he had never appeared on the training ground of the Flaming Red Squad.

As the overlord of the Undead race, he had countless soldiers under his command. How could he have the time to manage a team of only a hundred men?

Therefore, Nock originally intended to find Lisa directly and quietly take Fengling back from her. In any case, the Undead Lord did not even remember what Fengling looked like. Even if he brought Fengling back, he would never find out.

However, Nock did not expect Lisa to have no intention of relenting.

What made Nock want to vomit blood even more was that Lisa actually used the Undead Lord to shut his mouth.

Nock’s complexion alternated between green and white as he felt severely humiliated by Lisa.

“Why bother our Lord with such a trivial matter? It’s just a student who has yet to finish his training. Jeon Lisa, why do you want to make such a fuss?” Nock said with a taut face.

He didn’t want to involve the Undead Lord at all.

“Small matter?” Lisa chuckled and looked at Nock with interest.

“If Master Nock really thinks it’s a small matter, then I’m afraid you do not need to come in person. Even though I’m young and don’t know as much as Master Nock, I also know the seriousness of military affairs. To ensure the safety of our Lord in the Lord, it is inadvisable for matters regarding the Flaming Red Squad to be decided willy-nilly. Master Nock, you know more than me, how can you still think it’s a small matter?”

Nock was speechless. He didn’t expect things to develop like this.

Fengling’s character was proud and aloof, and he had little contact with others. Even back when he was in the Royal Academy, there were only a few students who could talk to him. Therefore, Nock had always thought that Fengling must be the most unsociable member in the Flaming Red Squad. He would not be able to integrate into a new group in a short time, and such a thorn was often the biggest headache for mentors.

However, he never expected Lisa to think so highly of Fengling. Not only was she unwilling to let him go, but she even said that she wanted Fengling to be the vice-captain!

Had Fengling changed after he joined the Flaming Red Squad?

Nock was absolutely unwilling to give up Fengling. Fengling’s talents were better than all the students he had ever taught, even surpassing the original Sal. He had always regarded Fengling as the second Sal.

Kehr and Sal were like two tigers fighting, but they would grow old sooner or later. At that time, it would be a good time for Fengling to take over the undead army.

Kehr was devoted to the army and had no personal disciples.

Fengling and Sal were both personally taught by Nock, so logically speaking, Sal was on Fengling’s side.

Therefore, Nock had been paving the way for Fengling to get closer to the central power.

But for this to work out…

Fengling had to be by his side all the time. From the very beginning, stuffing Fengling into the Flaming Red Squad was his last resort. And now that the Royal Academy had another chance, Nock would personally train these students. Only by getting Fengling back could Nock’s plan be realized.

Although Fengling’s character was proud and aloof, he was very honest and attached great importance to friendship. If he were to take root in the Flaming Red Squad, it would be hard to say which side of his heart he would favor in the future.

After all, Lisa was recommended by Kehr and worked directly under the Undead Lord. She was also young and could be said to be one of the contenders to be the commander-in-chief of the future undead army.

If Fengling really had a sense of camaraderie with Lisa, then with Fengling’s character, he would probably automatically fight for her.

This was not what Nock wanted to see.

“Jeon Lisa, I just want Fengling back. Are you trying to scare me? There are so many excellent students in your Flaming Red Squad. Why do you want to occupy Fengling for yourself? Have you taken into account Fengling’s will?” Nock was at his wit’s end and could only bring up Fengling’s personal will.

He was confident that Fengling was very grateful to him and would never choose the Flaming Red Squad over him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

96.7K 2K 200
Note: I'm not the original author and translator of this story. ------------------------------------------------------------------- She is one of the...
127K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
45.4K 1.4K 180
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
42.3K 659 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE