Obsessed! Future Steven Unive...

By PlNKDIAM0ND9

he's worried about scaring you away, you're worried that he doesn't even like you. Im trying to make this sto... More

Im Obsessed
1am
Can i drive you home
rave
slow
his obsession

sleepover

184 7 5
By PlNKDIAM0ND9

(Unedited)

As you two had left the party, you asked if he could stop by your home so you could grab some more comfortable clothes.

"Sorry, I just kinda dressed for style more than comfort tonight," you apologized sheepishly.

"What? Don't apologize. your outfit was pretty fire tonight, though," Steven complimented you, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up," you smiled, rolling your eyes at the compliment, blush creeping onto your face. Steven laughed quietly at your reaction. He actually quite enjoyed making you blush. Maybe he could get your face even redder later... what, no Steven stop. He shook his head at his inappropriate thoughts. Recently, it seems as if his thoughts are not his own.

Soon, he pulled up in front of your house.

"I'll be right back," you said, quickly climbing out of the car, running inside. Steven smiled, watching you go inside, then he slumped in his seat. He let out a groan. Why are you just so.... perfect? Beautiful? Gorgeous? Amazing? You're just something he wants around him, at every second all the time. At work, he would make sure to pair himself with the right gem, who was either going to have you that day or be near you. He's been changing schedules to revolve around you, just so he could be close to you.

Is it just so bad that he wants to be around you as much as possible? Sometimes he'll drive by your home, mostly at night when he can't sleep. He would normally be surprised to see you were awake, too. He had thought about texting you when he would see lights on at your home. Then he would think about how you would question how he knew you were awake or that it was okay to text you that late at night. He sighed, this probably isn't healthy, is it? He thought.

Soon, he saw your front door open back up. He quickly sat himself back up and smiled.

"Heyy," you greeted him, climbing into the car," Sorry it took me so long, I couldn't decide, then I noticed how long i was taking, so I just grabbed something. Is it okay if I change my clothes at your place?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah! Totally okay with me," Steven said, his mind suddenly taking a twist. You, changing, in his house, he quickly shook the thought away. Shut up, brain, he thought.
Once you arrived to his home, he jumped out the car and held the door for you again. He was grinning ear to ear.

"Stop that," you laughed, climbing out while holding your stuff.

"Nope," he said curtly, closing the car door. Steven then stood next to you and offered his arm. Your face blushed once again and you took his, walking up the hill the led to the house.

"Steven," you said, stopping at the stairs, Steven felt your arm leave his. He stopped on the first stair and turned to face you, it almost felt as if he was looming over you.

"Y/n?" He questioned, concern in his brown eyes.

"I... I'm sorry about tonight Steven, I was... I was so ready to meet your friends and hang out with you, but I just started overthinking and I couldn't handle it, I'm so sorry," you looked away, wiping a stray tear that fell on your cheek.

"Y/n, its okay, please stop apologizing," he placed a hand on your cheek and gently moved your head to look at him,"plus... I kind of like our new plan better, I just want to spend with you."

You smiled and nodded, he held his hand out to you. You placed your hand in his and followed him up the stairs. Once you both reached the top, he held opened the screen door for you. You walked in and took in his home. The ceiling was ominously high, the kitchen and living area were in the same room. Then further back was a crystal pad with a large door standing behind it.

"C'mon," Steven said, taking your hand once again. He turned left, up some stairs that you hadn't even noticed were there. Once you were in his room, you took in all the knickknacks and art he had on his walls.

"So, this is my room, I'm gonna go down stairs to the bathroom to change, but you can stay in here and change if you want to, I'll be right back," he said, grabbing some clothes, then walking back down some stairs. As soon as you knew he had, you began changing your clothes. After you were done, you laid on his bed and waited for him.

You felt the comforter thar draped over his bed, it was soft, yet heavy. You breathed in the scent of his bed, yep, definitely smells like him. Soon enough, you heard his footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You decent?" He asked, not coming into view yet.

"Yea," you answered, quickly sitting up on his bed.

"Y'know you can lay down if you want to," Steven laughed, you blushed looking away.

"That's exactly what you want," you smirked crossing your arms, "but I won't fall for it."

"Riiight," Steven answered sarcasticly, belly flopping onto the bed, "Sooo you want to pick out a movie?"

"Um, you pick," you tell him, leaning back on your hands. You gazed at the several paintings he had on his walls. How could your art even compare? You wondered. Why does he want a painting from me? I'm not even that good, you thought.

"Y/n?" Steven said, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah?" You asked, returning from your intrusive thoughts.

"Uh I asked what service stream you think I should pick, are you okay?" He asked, holding a TV remote.

"Oh, um Hulu?" You asked, shrugging.

"You still didn't answer my second question," Steven said, clicking on the Hulu app.

"Yeah, I'm good, I was just looking at the paintings on your wall," you said, shifting to where you're laying on your stomach.

"Oh ok, what genre?" He asked, opening the movies.

"Ooo, horror?" You asked, your eyes lighting up. Steven's face contorted for a split second, but then he saw how excited you were and smiled. Horror it is, anything to make you happy.

"How about this one?" Steven stopped on the least looking scary one he found.

"You choose, I chose streaming service and genre, your turn," you said, sitting up, placing yourself sitting next him on the bed.

"Okayy," he says, clicking the link.

It's about 25 percent through the movie and you and Steven are holding onto each for dear life. So much so thar even during the calm parts, you're still holding onto each other. Then, just like that, you both fall asleep. Steven was still leant against the headboard, meanwhile your head was on his chest.

  You felt your eyes grow heavy, and before you knew it, you had drifted asleep. But then the nightmare started. You were in your childhood home, the living room, everything was dark or black and white. You saw your parents.

"Mom? Dad?" You questioned. They stood still with blank expressions.

"Y/n, you're being ridiculous!" Your mother yelled, a blank look still worn across her face.

"Wha-"

"He has his whole future to look forward to, and you want to ruin because of one mistake?!" Your father joined.

"No..." You said to yourself,"Not this."

You went to your knees and held your head in your hands. Then there was a knock on the door.

"There he is," HE walked in the door, your parents smiling to him. Only something was different thing time. A boy with curly hair who was glowing pink was following him inside. Wait, Steven? You've had this nightmare of your memory so many times, but it's never changed before.

"Now apologize for falsely accusing this young man!" Your parents yelled, you look up, tears falling. Steven was shocked at the scene playing. What was this? He doesn't even know these... oh no... this isn't his dream.

"No..." you mumbled, ignoring Steven.

"No? No?!" Your father yelled, grabbing your arm and yanking you off the ground. Steven was done watching at that point. He jumped into action and pushed your father away. Steven then turned to you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I accidentally went into your dream, I'm sorry, but you need to wake up," he explained. Suddenly, you were opening your eyes. You jolted up. You had still been lying on Steven. He was still asleep, quickly, you got up and ran outside to the bottom of the beachhouse stairs. You brought yourself to the fetal position and began sobbing.

Steven jolted from his sleep, you were gone. The room was dark, the only thing illuminating it was the TV.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" He got up in a panic. He looked out his balcony and didn't see you. So he ran downstairs and still didn't find you. Maybe she tried to go home? He thought. He quickly grabbed his car keys and ran outside. Only to see you at the bottom of the house. Steven's heart dropped, you were crying. That memory must've been very painful...and private.

He quietly walked down the stairs until he reached you. He gently placed a hand on your shoulder. You jumped and looked up to him, and you quickly looked away. Steven sat down next to you. Suddenly, he felt you wrap your arms around him. He quickly returned the gesture, rubbing your back.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I didn't mean to, it just happened, I told you as soon as I realized, and... it's okay, you don't have to explain anything about your dream to me, you don't owe me an explanation, if you want to tell me when you're ready, I'm here, but if you don't want to that's okay, I just want to know I'm here for you if you need to talk," he says, still hugging you tightly. You pull away and wipe your face.

"He... did something to me, and when I went to the police, I was told there was no evidence and that I couldn't press charges... then my... my parents, they were bribed by his parents for my silence, they took the bribe and tried to force me to... so I left, I'm sorry, Steven," you sobbed, "I'm just so fucked up, I don't even know why I'm telling you all this."

"I... I'm so sorry Y/n, that that happened to you, please don't apologize, I want you to talk to me about things, thank you," he said, bringing his hand to your face and wiping away a tear. You smiled and leaned your face into his hand.

"Would you like to go back and watch another movie?" Steven asked softly. You looked up to him and nodded your head. He stood and reached his hand out. You took his hand and helped you pull yourself up. You both walked into the beach house, hand in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.4K 101
* Reader insert * gender neutral *read the story to find out about your exciting life with the gems! **UNDER MAJOR EDITING** **IF I MESS UP PRONOUN...
231K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title
33.5K 1.1K 44
[โš ๏ธ extreme cringe warning: proceed at your own risk] ษชแด›'s สแดแดœส€ า“ษชส€sแด› แด…แด€ส แดา“ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แดแดแด แด‡แด… า“ส€แดแด สแดแดœส€ สœแดแดแด‡แด›แดแดกษด, แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s แด…ษชแด‡แด…...
8.4K 317 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž