Female DB Women Various X Mal...

By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

I'm having a writers block so until I get it over it. I own absolutely nothing here Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball... More

Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader
Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Bulma x Male Reader
Future Android 18 x Male Reader
Videl x Male Reader
Female Cell X Male Reader
Female Frieza x Male Reader

Yandere Chi-Chi x Male Reader

1.1K 10 6
By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

Just a quick notice I'll be working on a three part special of the other three DBZ villains from favorite to least favorite

Requested by Aang456

Hey the names Y/N and I was sent by Raditz to go investigate the planet his younger brother was apparently sent to.

Accordingly to him it's called "Earth" I asked why didn't he go and he said I was as old as him and something else and he was in charge of me.

I clapped back but Vegeta said just go and I reluctantly went as it took me a year to arrive and I made myway to the high powerlevels and they were all in one spot.

Eventually I started making my way over to him. Then my radar started clicking and a power level read 130.

Y/N: Disappointing but whatever let's go check whatever it is out.

The person who I was looking for looked up at me and was confused but had anger in their expression.

???: Who the hell are you?

Y/N: Not important but have you seen someone by the name Kakarot around?

???: No.... Who's that?

Y/N: He has spiky hair like I do

???: Only person I know that has spiky hair is that bastard Goku.....

Y/N: Why's he a bastard?

???: He promised me we would get married! But then I found out he already was interested in another girl......

Y/N: That sucks...... would that explain the high powerlevels in a specific area?

???: Aw great their getting married, you know when I look at you.

Y/N: Look at me what?

???: You're even more attractive than Goku, will you marry me?

Y/N's Mind: What!? I just met her besides Saiyans don't have partners just mates!

Y/N: Oh no I have to get going now, I hope you find someone that likes you back!

I tried flying away but felt my leg get pulled and I got slammed onto the floor as I was confused how could someone with a powerlevel with 1,200 get slammed by one with 130!?

Y/N: WHAT!? How did your power level rise by 20 times!?

???: That doesn't matter the only thing that matters right now is how you'll become my new husband whether you like it or not......

Y/N: WHAT!?

I had to use my full power to even kick her away as she deviously smiled at and my scouter started picking up something.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK!?

My scouter broke and the last thing it could read it was 10,400 I was in awe and stumbled back and tried running in away.

???: Where are you going honey~

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and I started flying back to my pod as I kept hearing her whisper in my ear.

I eventually got to my pod and got inside and tried everything for it to be turned on.

???: This is a weird place for our honeymoon don't you think?

Y/N: HOW!? DID YOU GET INFRONT OF ME AND WHY DID YOU GET SUCH A BIG ZENKAI BOOST THAT FAST!? ARE YOU A SAIYAN!?

???: What's a saiyan? Oh look at that a tail, I wonder what it does?

She pulled on it and I lost all my body movement and I should've trained my tail but she pushed me out of the pod.

Y/N: Let go of my tail! I promise to be your partner just let me go!

???: Yay~ I just need to know your name and the place we can spend the rest of eternity with~

I felt her hand let go of my tail and used my full power and punched her in the face and only the red aura around her grew more and felt my armor destroyed.

???: They was rude don't you think? I guess you like it rough but that's okay~

She bent over and pulled on my tail again and my body was stunned and she started dragging me.

Y/N's Mind: I can't believe a warrior of a glorious race is being treated like a servant, what will I look like, coming back with my entire body bruised and scars everywhere.

???: Don't worry I'll treat you real nice~

Then I got knocked out with a punch back to the head and woked up with a blindfold on my eyes and I felt no clothes besides a piece of cloth on my crotch.

Y/N: Who do I feel harder than a diamond!?

I quickly got out of the things holding me and ripped off my blindfold and saw my "thing" harder than a diamond.

Then I heard footsteps as a door opened and she came down as I looked at her revealing outfit.

???: Like what you see? If you say no you're already lying considering you dick look like it's about to explode.

Y/N: You're crazy!

Next thing I knew my face was in the floor as I was bleeding as she stood over me and she started talking but I couldn't hear anything.

???: You got that!?

I didn't respond and she kicked me in the head and I continued while she grunted and walked away.

Days passed then months didn't know, I didn't even know what month it was all I know she kept beating the shit out of me.

In some rare moments she would come down and take care of me eventually due to her constantly beating me I managed to sense energy.

I felt an energy like Raditz coming towards earth and I finally thought someone would be rescuing me.

Y/N: She's not upstairs but where could she be?

Then I felt the energy coming closer, I knew this was my only opportunity to escape this Kami forsaken planet.

After the house was clear and I didn't see her I started flying as fast as I could and managed to see Raditz flying as he stopped.

Raditz: Y/N!? How long have you been here!? Don't tell me you actually planned on staying!

Y/N: No it's this fucking bitch she keeps fucking me! She can randomly get random Zenkai Boosts!

Raditz: You're serious?

He started laughing as I felt a massive power level arrive as Raditz's scouter got destroyed as I rushed towards his pod and got in as he continued.

I looked around and got inside the pod but next thing I knew was she was immediately here.

???: Honey, Why did you get leave the basement!? You never told me we had guests!

Raditz: This is who you're scared of? She's tiny compared to u-

Next thing you know he got suckered punched as he could barely talk and she stood over him.

???: Great, never knew your friend could have a short dick.

I tried crawling away before I was pulled back and slammed onto the floor as Raditz coughed up blood and she walked over to me as I tried leaving.

???: Oh were do you think your going~ trying to leave your great wife!?

As she said that I got thrown down and a kick thrown into my head as Raditz kept coughing up more blood.

Then she dragged me and Raditz into the basement I've been stuck in for 2 years.

Again I was stuck in the room but had Raditz as company the same things happen but she started treating us better.

Eventually she told us her name after forever and it was Chi-Chi, after that Raditz was taken upstairs and a couple of minutes passed as I heard moans.

I was shocked and saw Raditz being put back as she started walking towards me with some slight heavy breathing.

Chi-Chi: Cmon on honey we never had our honeymoon! We can celebrate it upstairs~

Y/N: Oh hell no! Stay your disgusting hands away from me! I keep hearing you touchself! GET AWAY!

She seemed mad at it before grabbing me and making the way upstairs and eventually I was thrown onto the bed.

Then it happened, it wasn't love, it was just a one-sided love making with someone who just had to go along with it.

I wasn't happy but she was. This kept going for a couple of months before it stopped then I realized she was pregnant.

The rest of the time passed and I was introduced to my son, didn't know what to call him so I choose Quince out of randomness.

Life continued as Raditz and I eventually got forgotten as we were forced into a life we didn't want.

None of us choose this life besides Chi-Chi, she kidnapped me and then Raditz, I've sensed energy spike a couple of times.

A life that could've been great, the overthrowing of the galactic emperor who enslaved me, my family, and my race. Just to destroy most of them.

The place where I could've find my true mate that I could call my wife but was forced to be stuck in a one-sided relationship.

Where I could've been fighting alongside my kids, would rule over a planet.

Everything was stripped away, This was a journal entry, hopefully she won't find out before I get beaten again.

If you are reading this please free me and my friend named Raditz. Then we could just maybe enter the pearly white gates meeting Kami.

I just wish I could see Vegeta beat the absolute shit out of her, I'll do anything to just wipe that fucking smirk of her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 6
This fanfiction was made for entertainment purposes only. I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai, Dragon ball Super...
189K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
174K 1.7K 32
I do not own dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball Gt, and dragon ball super please see the official release
34.4K 428 82
"He... He's not supposed to be there..." "Huh... I don't remember him being in any other timelines... "Perhaps he's supposed to replace someone?" "No...