š— š˜† š— š—²š—¹š—®š˜š—¼š—»š—¶š—»

By Dunkthemdonuts

š—” š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¼š—³ š—ŗš˜‚š—¹š˜š—¶š—½š—¹š—² š—½š—²š—¼š—½š—¹š—², š—“š—¼š—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ š—ŗš˜‚š—¹š˜š—¶š—½š—¹š—² š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“š˜€. š—§... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Kluennuea Blackstory
Part 3
New Book :)

Part 4 (End)

472 29 7
By Dunkthemdonuts

So..This is the end. This has been an interesting book to write, it will always be a part of my little fanfiction-loving heart as this is my first book I've ever written. I'm thankful for all the kind readers who added my book to their libraries and reading lists, voted on each chapter and left encouraging words that really helped me pull through with completing this book. Although being 4 parts I expected it to be extremely easy but I swear I won't underestimate writing a book again. This was very hard for me especially as a non experienced writer who watched YouTube tutorials to figure out how to write and stuff.

I will always love this book from the bottom of my heart no matter how cringe I'll personally deem it be after a few years when I look back on it.
I hope you all will enjoy this book the same.

You know the drill,

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

One month later

"Hia, can you come with me to pick out a dress for a date?" Nuengdiao asked casually while he scrolled through Instagram, conspicuously stopping on one photo of a woman that Nuengdiao knew and Palm didn't. Palm spat out the glass of water he was drinking. "The fuck? A date!?" He exclaimed, Nuengdiao looked up, chuckling at the older males expression. "Yeah, let's go to the mall together. I can't pick a dress myself." Nuengdiao continued, letting a small smile tug at his lips. He paused, noticing the extremely obvious dark aura coming from Palm. His eyes grew dark as his eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched with his fingers gripping onto the glass. Palm just shook away most of his dark aura instantly by flashing a grin and nodding.

"I better get free food out of this!" Palm shouted as he went to change out of his shorts. Nuengdiao's eyebrows were furrowed. In the 3-4 years he's been with Palm, he had never seen that expression on him before. He looked scary, Nuengdiao shook his thoughts off as he changed out of his PJ's and got on his bike. Palm came soon after, hopping onto the bike, they sped away to the mall. Palm's personality felt off, atleast to Nuengdiao. He was spacing out and definitely not listening to what he was saying. Sometimes he could notice the angry expressions come back. They kept looking for the perfect outfits in four shops. Eventually deciding that they will definitely choose an outfit at the fifth shop. Palm strolled around with Nuengdiao as he looked through racks of expensive clothing.

Soon Palm found an outfit he couldn't keep his eyes off of. It was an expensive looking suit, of course Palm forgetting all about how he hated the idea of Nuengdiao going on a date picked the suit up and rushed to Nuengdiao. "Wear this! Try it on!" He spoke excitedly. Nuengdiao smiled as he gave it to man beside him. "Pack this, oh and this too." Nuengdiao picked up a suit that was a bit more larger than his size.
"That's too big na? Pick something smaller. It won't fit you." Palm remarked. "I know." Nuengdiao responded succinctly. Palm shrugged as they walked outside to a food court.

Palm was holding the bags, following behind Nuengdiao. He set his bags on the seat beside him as he sat opposite of Nuengdiao. "I'll have a spicy Khao Soi, and he'll have Tom Yum, don't add green onions to it." Palm spoke to the waiter. Nuengdiao raised his eyebrow, "You really remember that?" He spoke a bit incredulously. Palm looked confused, "Remember what?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Green onions."
Palm curved his lips to an 'O' shape as he grinned widely. "Of course I would."
He said, still grinning. Casually letting his hands find way to Nuengdiao's own, holding his hands gently, perhaps out of habit. Nuengdiao felt his heart skip a beat, "Hia." Nuengdiao strongly spoke. His face heating up with a slight blush creeping up his face, ears and neck.

Palm hummed in response, to which Nuengdiao feeling more darker emotions clenched his jaw. "You're a jerk. Really..such a jerk." Nuengdiao felt his eyes burn, he didn't know why but he felt frustrated. Why does Palm act like that towards him? Does he act like that with everyone? Why does he do all of these things for him? Why hasn't he left him yet? Does he like him?
Will he ever like him?
Palm was shocked, he never expected to see the headstrong rich brat infront of him start to tear up. The same rich brat picked up a handkerchief and started to wipe his tears away. Nuengdiao sniffled a bit. He looked away, Palm was quiet. He didn't know how to react, he sighed as he picked up his chopsticks to slurp the warm noodles.

Nuengdiao didn't look at Palm after that. He hummed or grunted, sometimes barely forming a sentence.
Palm suddenly got a call from his senior physician to work today because they were short-staffed. Apologizing profusely to Nuengdiao, he rushed to the hospital. Nuengdiao sat on the table, contemplating his decisions. As soon as he paid for the meal, he left and rode his bike. The wind hitting his body was just what Nuengdiao needed to clear his mind a bit. Parking the bike inside of his garage, he walked inside. Very slowly, he slumped down onto his couch. He just noticed Palm's post-it on the garage which always reminds him to wear seatbelts or helmets.

Why does he care so much? Nuengdiao questioned, his tears that he tried so hard to supress started to flow as his mouth parted to reveal painful sobs. He curled up with his knees on his chin. Sobbing loudly, not even caring if someone heard him. He didn't even hear footsteps near him. He was suddenly picked up. Startled, Nuengdiao looked up to be met with Palms perfect face. His face, that face made Nuengdiao almost forget why he was crying. His tears were flowing even after seeing Palm. Not bothering to wipe them away at all. He looked away from Palm's face, still held by him. Palm brought him to his bedroom, slowly laying him down on the bed.

Palm locked the door, he knew why Nuengdiao was crying. His heart broke when he saw his spoiled rich brat sob like that. "Hia..what are you doing?" Nuengdiao asked, not at all expecting Palm to do something like that. Palm kept quiet, slowly hovering over Nuengdiao's body. Nuengdiao noticed Palm's muscular arms and body. His shirt hugged all the right places. Palm suddenly crashed his lips onto Nuengdiao's. Ravishing them like it was his last lifeline. Nuengdiao was shocked, he felt more tears fall. He pushed Palm off of him. "Ai'Hia! My feelings for you aren't something you can toy with." Palm looked at Nuengdiao with an indescribable expression.

Nuengdiao kept sobbing. "I love you..so so much. I always did..it hurt so much when I saw you with others..so much..why are you doing this to me..?" He broke down completely. Palm hugged him, "I love you too. I always did and I always will. I can't be with you forever, but I'll spend all the time I have with you, I'll make it so that you will still feel my presence even if I'm not there..beside you." He spoke with a shaky voice. Nuengdiao soon saw tears flowing from Palm's eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He kept apologizing. Nuengdiao smiled, tears still flowing. He pulled Palm towards him and kissed him like no tomorrow.

The next morning was hectic. Daonuea and Khabkluen came into his house with a spare key and walked in on Palm and Nuengdiao cuddling eachother. Probably naked. "AI'SHIAA" Daonuea screamed. "AAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Palm screamed. Khabkluen closed Daonuea's eyes as he dragged him outside. Soon both Nuengdiao and Palm came outside, of course with clothes on. Khabkluen wore a gentle smile and Daonuea looked traumatized.
"Congratulations na." Khabkluen spoke calmly. Daonuea nodded, still traumatized. "Don't act like that. You didn't see anything." Nuengdiao spoke rolling his eyes. Palm put his hands on the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ai'Kluen, help me out with cooking."
Palm asked casually, they have done this many times before.

Khabkluen nodded as he walked behind Palm to the kitchen. Nuengdiao sat on the couch with Daonuea, "I told you he liked you back." Daonuea spoke with a smug smile. "Yeah." Nuengdiao spoke. Daonuea paused suddenly, he held Nuengdiao's chin and turned it to the other side. "There's hickeys everywhere." Daonuea whispered, Nuengdiao flushed red. He pushed Daonuea lightly muttering a small fuck off in English. Daonuea laughed as he hugged Nuengdiao. "Aiya, my dear nong is now officially taken. You grew up too fast" He whined. Nuengdiao rolled his eyes and laughed. "There's a new series. Wanna watch that?" Nuengdiao spoke picking up a remote. Daonuea nodded. They both curled up in a blanket as they watched the series. Cuddling eachother.

"Are you dating P'Kluen now?" Daonuea coughed from the sudden question from Nuengdiao. He smirked looking at Daonuea's expression. "Congratulations to you too na?" Nuengdiao responded smugly. Daonuea sighed with a smile.

It was merely a week ago, they wanted to keep it quiet for a while and then announce it when they were both comfortable. Khabkluen suddenly asked a question while they were cuddling when watching a movie. "Phi..what are we?" Daonuea paused, he was about to respond when Khabkluen closed his mouth and came closer. "Friends don't do this." And Khabkluen kissed the hand covering Daonuea's mouth. He flushed red, his pale skin was hot and turning red now. Khabkluen smiled gently. "We don't need to rush na?" He spoke softly. Daonuea shook his head. "No. We need to clarify this." He pointed his finger to Khabkluen and then himself.

Daonuea pulled Khabkluen to a kiss and Khabkluen kissed him back too. This sealed their status. "I think I'm ready for a relationship." Daonuea smiled. Khabkluen hummed in affirmation.
Finally. He's mine.
Daonuea internally sighed in content.
Daonuea snapped out of his thoughts when Khabkluen and Palm looked at them. They laughed at eachother and then imitated the position Daonuea and Nuengdiao were in. Nuengdiao threw a nearby object, a pillow at them both to which Khabkluen dodged and Palm dramatically fell with his hands on his chest. "I am hurt by thee." Palm spoke in dramatic Shakespearean English.

"For god's sakes-" Nuengdiao huffed. Daonuea laughed, picking Nuengdiao up like a baby. "Come on let's eat." They smiled at eachother.

Palm went back to his apartment that day and came across a bag. Curious, he opened it to see multiple boxes, opening each one he found it was a whole outfit. A suit, a pair of shiny shoes, an expensive Rolex and a single black drop earring. He noticed a note with an extremely familiar handwriting. 'Tonight, 7 PM at my hotel.' Palm smiled at the letter and kept it inside of his wallet. He checked the time to see it was half past six already (6:30 PM or 18:30). Palm rushed to take a bath, using any and all expensive stuff he could find to seem presentable. His eyes were on the clock as he got ready, wearing his suit, watch and the earring. Which suited him well, he had to admit. Rushing to wear his shoes and putting on some effort on his hair, with obviously some cologne he rushed outside.

Driving to the hotel, a million thoughts went through his brain. He was excited but also nervous, he looked at his suit one last time before he got outside. Suddenly pausing and realizing he's wearing the one Nuengdiao picked out last time. The one which was bigger than him. Does that mean he prepared for this before? Palm felt his chest get warm. He smiled widely as he walked in. Catching sight of his beloved. He looked ethreal, his breath was taken away instantly as their eyes met. Nuengdiao wore the suit he chose with an expensive watch that resembled his own. He wore a white drop earring with the same design as his. Nuengdiao smiled at Palm and walked closer.

Palm embraced Nuengdiao lightly, he was able to smell the fragrant cologne of Nuengdiao. Nuengdiao grinned as he grabbed Palm's wrist and led him to a rooftop. It was beautifully decorated with lights. Suddenly the lights went out, the soft mellow tune of happy birthday played as Khabkluen and Daonuea walked beside eachother, holding an intricately designed cake.
Happy birthday Palm was written on the cake. Palm felt his chest well up with joy and smiled even wider. He felt his eyes get warm and tears fell down. He never celebrated his birthday. So much so that he forgot when it even was. Khabkluen and Daonuea told him to blow the candle.

Taking another look at Nuengdiao, Palm blew the candle and wished. A wish that he'll reveal to only you guys. He wished he would always have all of them with him for the rest of his life.
He smiled widely when the lights came on and fireworks went off. Gun and Tinn jumped out with Pat in the middle. Pran pushed Pat out of the way and gave him a gift and wished him Happy birthday. They all laughed, soon Kim and Porchay came with eachother holding a large gift box. Palm laughed looking at Kim struggling a bit. Akk and Ayan walked in, each holding a gift of their own and a gift by both of them.
Next was his senior physician Porsche. Palm was surprised.

Khabkluen winked at Palm, Porsche walked in with Kinn, Nuengdiao's business partner. Holding a box meant as a gift. He wore a gentle smile when he wished Palm. He was shocked but he respectfully thanked him. Zee and Nunew, Kim's friends and Nuengdiao's other business partner walked in next, leaving a quick and polite wish and a gift. Gun and Tinn were next, Gun smiled widely at Palm wishing him a long and happy life. Tinn rolled his eyes as he gifted Palm with a long box. Palm smiled, he hugged Tinn and Gun. Letting go, he noticed Khabkluen wearing a smug smile. He came near him with Daonuea beside him. "I am a gift from heaven so you don't need a gift from me." He spoke confidently.

Daonuea smacked Khabkluen's head lightly as he held onto a box. Daonuea gave the box to Palm and wished him. He smiled as he went to Nuengdiao. Khabkluen smiled gently, he picked up a box from the table and gave it to Palm. "Open it." Palm opened it to see a miniature model of a bar by the beach.
Palm hugged Khabkluen tightly, whispering his heartfelt gratitude. Khabkluen waved the formalities and moved away. Letting Nuengdiao come back to steal him. Nuengdiao smiled widely giving him a jewel box. Opening the box, Palm saw an expensive ring with Palm trees engraved. He also noticed another expensive ring with 1 engraved into it. (Nueng means 1 in Thai and Diao means alone.) Nuengdiao picked up the ring with 1 engraved into it and put it on Palm's index finger.

Palm smiled gently, his cheeks are starting to hurt from smiling. Palm held onto the Palm tree ring and put it on Nuengdiao's index finger. "It's a promise ring." Nuengdiao whispered.
Palm hugged Nuengdiao. Soon Nuengdiao picked up a flute of champagne and hit it with a metal spoon. Palm looked at his friends for reassurance. Taking a deep breath, he spoke.

"I've never celebrated my birthday. But I'm glad that the first birthday I ever celebrated was with you all. This is an extremely memorable night for me and I'm honoured that you all make this more memorable. First of all, I'd like to extend my gratitude to all of you who took time out of your busy schedules and arrived here. I greatly appreciate it. Second of all, thank you to all my dear friends for arranging this lovely birthday for me. I would've never been able to dream of this. Third of all, Thank you to my dear Nuengdiao. The moment you entered my life in that dark drunken night of mine, you were like a light at the end of the tunnel. You truly brightened my days, and I'm thankful for you. I hope I'll get to spend every birthday of mine with you. I love you. I love you so much."

Nuengdiao smiled, still mesmerized by Palm's speech. When did that bastard learn to speak so well?

The night ended with dancing and songs. The guests decreased as time went by and in the end, Only Khabkluen and Daonuea were with them. Daonuea looked at Khabkluen's outfit, his gaze constantly being drawn to him. Khabkluen wore a casual suit and a silver necklace with a sunflower on it. His hair was styled well, Daonuea felt glad that this man was finally his. Meanwhile Khabkluen was also mesmerized by Daonuea's appearance. His hair was now messy but his suit was eye-catching and gorgeous on him.
Khabkluen was hugged by Palm and soon Nuengdiao and Daonuea joined them. It was a group hug they all needed. The night ended with them laughing and drinking away.

Palm, now drunk stated something that was always buried inside of his heart. A something that would always remain true for him, it was also a something that always let him appreciate his best friends and beloved.

"I'm able to sleep because of you all. You guys are My Melatonin."

Of course all of them were on the couch with an intense hangover the next day.
That's just how it goes, and that's how it ends.

∘₊✧───𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍───✧₊∘

Author's Note: I know the end was mostly PalmNueng, but I felt they were too underrated in my book. I decided to give them the suitable position with this ending. I loved writing this, I kind of always intended this book to be about the huge bond they had with eachother more than anything. And I'm glad with how it came out. Also Melatonin is a naturally produced chemical in our brains that help us sleep. Just a fun fact I suppose. I appreciate all you readers and will forever be grateful for all the nice words, votes and reading lists. I hope you guys will stick around to read my new book that will be published soon. :)

Thank you for reading My Melatonin.

Signing off

-𝚍𝚡𝚗𝚔.𝚍𝚡𝚗𝚡𝚝𝚜

©dxnk.dxnxts

End

Total words: 14,383

11/05/2023 (May 11, 2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 7
Short stories with our fav Thai BL actors ;)
621 77 10
open to requests :) [fluff, angst]
33.9K 1.4K 50
šŸ’œš‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒšŸ’œ š‡šØš©šž š²'ššš„š„ š„š¢š¤šž š¢š­. šŒš² šŸš¢š«š¬š­ šŸššš§šŸš¢šœ š–š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬ š°š”šžš§ š¢š§š§šØšœšžš§š­ šŸš«ššš š¢š„ļæ½...
2.6K 127 11
ā˜¹ļøŽā˜¹ļøŽā˜¹ļøŽ. š„šžš¦šØš§ššššž š¦šØš®š­š”. 怐ļøŽ ššŒšš‘ššŠšš›šš•šš’ššŽ ššššŽšš•ššššŠšššš˜ šš” šš–ššŠšš•ššŽ šš˜ššŒ. 怑ļøŽ |...