In Front of the Camera

By SepticeyeLadd

This is not a third book to the Lakeview High series, instead, this is a second book to The Gaming Theory. Bo... More

The Move
Unexpected Guest
Lost Feelings?
A Crazy Laugh and a Wildcat
A Game of Uno
Two Irish Men
Messing Around
Dinner
Yelling
Hospital Visit
A Goodnight Kiss
Ask Mini
Crazy Fans
Late Night Talk
Chill Day
Holiday at Tyler's
Mario Kart Rage
Topgolf fun
An Irish Visitor
Memories
Water Balloon fight
Fireworks

Another One

19 1 0
By SepticeyeLadd

(Your POV)

The rest of the night went unhinged thankfully. We had an awesome time watching the rest of the fireworks show that the guys put on for us. Towards the end though, John was scaring the guys just by holding a Roman Candle and pointing it at them. That got a laugh out of Hope and I. We continued to drink the rest of the night, talking about this and that before we were once again all in our beds passed out... besides me. I was looking up at the ceiling just thinking about Tyler's lips pressed against mine, what would've happened if Brian caught that? What if he did but just hasn't said anything?

I turn over on the couch and see the digital clock on the oven says 4:55, I thought alcohol was supposed to make you tired. Maybe not if you have a ton on your mind. I quietly sigh to myself and sit up on the couch. I look around at the guys as some are snoring and others are really snoring. I quietly get off of the couch, so as not to wake John on the other end of it. I quietly walk over to the kitchen and open up the fridge to get a bottle of water. I hear some rustling where everyone was sleeping but don't pay too much attention to it. I lean on the counter, sipping on my water since I'm starting to feel a little nauseous and don't want to overdo it.

I softly touch my lips with my finger, still feeling Tyler's touch on them. I shake my head and take another swig of the water. From the corner of my eye, I see something move and before I could turn my head, his voice calmed my nerves.

"I thought I was the only one who couldn't sleep tonight. Must be the time difference huh?" Brian quietly asks. I look over at him as he's walking towards the kitchen. He sits across from me on the barstool.

"I guess having everyone here is messing with my nerves. All this testosterone is making me physically ill." I quietly joke, making him quietly chuckle. I take another sip of my water, my stomach still bubbling.

"Mind if we sit outside for a few? This room is becoming stuffy for me, not to mention Anthonys' snores are extremely loud." Brian asks getting up from the barstool. I nod my head and follow him to the back door that leads to the back deck.

We get into the cool morning air and sit on the chairs on the deck, looking out at the huge backyard that Tyler has. It was quiet for a little bit before Brian spoke up again.

"So, what's the real reason that you're up (Y/N)?" Brian asks. Alright, we're getting right into it. I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that he knows about Tyler and I.

"Well, for starters, the alcohol is making me feel a little queasy, and I usually can't sleep when I feel like this. Not to mention also when I drink, three hours of sleep feels like 12." There, not a lie at all. I mean I'm also up for other reasons but he doesn't need to know that.

I look over at him as he continues to stare at the field behind the house, I look back at the field as well. Another period of silence fills the air. I take another sip of my water, at least my stomach is holding over for now.

"In your opinion who was better, Tyler or Evan?" He asks now turning to look at me. I felt a cold sweat come over me as I continue to look at the field.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you mean?" I ask him, not bothering to give him a glance. No shit he knows, why wouldn't he?

"Come on (Y/N), you know exactly what I'm talking about. The night after the hospital with Evan at Craig and Hope's house. Yesterday while we were throwing water balloons by the cars with Tyler." Are you fucking kidding me, why here, why now, why even say anything in the first place?! I turn and look at him and see him staring at me. If he's talking about Evan's kiss, then technically I kissed him first, not the other way around.

"Neither, I was caught off guard by both of them. I'm not sure why it matters I mean I'm an adult Brian, and if I can't-" He shushed me before I could continue on with his lips pressed up against mine. Now this kiss really caught me off guard, so much so that as soon as he did it I almost yanked my head back, almost.

I was caught off guard once more as he pulls away from me. I open my eyes and stare at him as he's just a few inches from my face. My stomach flipped for the worse and I pushed out of my seat and run to the edge of the deck, throwing up the alcohol from earlier. I feel my hair being pulled out of my face and held as Brian rubs a hand over my back.

"Damn, didn't think I was that bad of a kisser now," he quietly chuckles as he continues to rub my back.

After I was done, I continued to lay over the deck, just in case. Brian kept rubbing my back but let go of my hair. I try to sniff away the snot that formed while I was throwing up but with no luck. I did however manage to wipe away the tears that come with throwing up. I take a deep breath and slowly stand back up, Brian helps me sit back down on the patio chair. I clear my throat as best as I can.

"Yes, that was one of the reasons why I was up. The other you just saw." Through my raspy voice, I managed a small chuckle. My stomach feels a thousand times better already. I reward myself with a couple more sips of water.

"Never doubted you about being sick. You were pretty fucked up earlier not gonna lie, I just knew there was something else bothering you." He looks back towards the field but before he turns he cracks a small smile. I roll my eyes and look back out to the field as well.

We didn't stay out for much longer before we were starting to get a little cold so we called it quits for the rest of the night and were back inside. Once I laid my head on the pillow, it wasn't until mid-morning that I was opening my eyes again. I look over at everyone, Evan, John, and Nick were the only ones awake in the living room on their phones. I look over to the kitchen and see Tyler at the stove while Hope and Crissy were sitting at the bar stools. I take a deep breath and slowly sit up for the day, feeling even better than last night. The smell of eggs and bacon fills my nostrils now.

"Okay, but how is it that I was up before you (Y/N)?" Hope says over at the island counter. I look over at her and meet her gaze. I groan as I get up from the couch and walk over to the two ladies.

"Because I had a rough night last night that's why." I rub my eyes and take the last empty barstool chair next to Hope.

Tyler turns around and already has three plates ready to eat. He lays them in front of us before turning around and continuing to cook. As we ate, more and more people started to wake up for the day. Brian unfortunately is the last one up, great.

The guys talked about the plans for today, a challenge video, and maybe another Ask Mini later. While Brian paid me no attention, as if nothing happened earlier this morning, I was trying very hard not to just stare at him. How long has he been waiting to do that? It kills me that I can't say anything to Hope or Crissy about what happened since we haven't had any alone time yet, maybe I can soon though.

After everyone ate, most of us went back to the living room while Tyler and Nick ran to the store for items that they need later for the challenge. While we waited, all of us, all meaning not Brian, decided to host our own Mario Kart Tournament. Finally, at least we stood a chance.

As soon as the race started for Moo Moo Meadows the door opens and Tyler and Nick come back in. I ignore them as I go through the hills of the farm. That is till Tyler said aloud to us, "... oh and to the fuck who threw up outside, thank you for at least aiming for the grass." I felt myself go cold and I watch as my character goes from first, to second, to then third. He doesn't know that it was you get your head back in the game, and he doesn't know about the kiss, should I own up to at least throwing up? I watch as my character goes from third to second again, passing Hope.

"Yeah, okay whatever bitch." Hope playfully teases at me.

"Sorry Tyler, I guess I had too much to drink last night. It won't happen again." I say still paying attention to the screen, Hope and I battling to take Craig's place in first. From the corner of my eye, I watch as Tyler comes to the living room and watches the race.

"It's alright, as long as you're filling better, don't want you getting anyone else sick." I give him a quick glance, but that's all he needed to wink at me.

Well.... hello there. Very long time no see. So much has happened in my life that it'll take another chapter just to write about it! I want to get all of my books taken care of and not left on a cliffhanger hence why I'm starting to write again! I'm getting more and more into writing again, and want to continue it. Although I'm still on the fence about it, but after my BBS books are done, I don't think I'll write about them anymore. I'm wanting to do other genres, and express my creative writing there, but I'm still deciding that. Anyways enjoy this chapter and future chapters for this book and others!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 750 16
[✅] c o m p l e t e d [✅] When Evan's Girlfriend ends up cheating on him, Jon makes an attempt at helping him with his problems. His plans backfire a...
1.4K 30 14
come along and date almost every person in the BBS crew. Look in their perspectives, emotions, and situations in daily life. Some in highschool, othe...
231K 7.1K 51
This story is inspired by another story I have read and is based off of your character going to school with the vanossgaming crew. But what's bad ab...
115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...