The Mouse world

By Darkfredbear83

Four teens was in the forest around nighttime just walking until they saw a Mysterious door, they noticed fou... More

Prologue
Boy meets Mouse
Radish Fladish
Chop It
Ms. Yuunda
The Snail
Doctor Clean
Grocery Run
Pretty or not
Ant problem
Seeking me Gold
Book thief
Oh Crap the Vase!?
Snow way Dude
Love, Love or Love?
Sally M. Monroe
The snail race Competition
Attached
Big Guy billy
Artistic Boy
Lil Chum's Diary

The Movie Master

38 2 1
By Darkfredbear83

Mrs.Saladolly: *Opens the door* Oh Honey I'm home- *Gasp* HONEY!?

*She saw her husband on the bed kissing a Meat lady*

Husband: *Gets caught* Oh crap uh- Baby it's not what it looks like!?

Mrs.Saladolly: Not what it looks like!? You're cheating on me with this Skank!?

Meat lady: oh sweetheart it's not my fault that your man likes meat more than vegetables~

Mrs.Saladolly: *Gets angry* that's it!? *grabs the meat lady's hair and starts beating her*

Husband: Wait Saladolly Stop!!

*as the wife beating the Meat lady well not really. Turns out they're just dolls being played by Chum and Isabella upstairs at Isabella's room*

Lil Chum: (as Mrs.Saladolly) No! I'll never stop! You cheated on me with the women you meat loving freak!

Lil Isabelle: (As Husband) sweetie please I-

Lil Chum: (as Mrs.Saladolly) No! Shut up! I can't believe I've been betrayed by the person who I thought trust!? That's it I'm leaving you!? *Grabs her purse as she walks towards the door* goodbye!? You won't be healthy for the rest of your life!?

Lil Isabelle: (As Husband) Wait- *grabs her shoulder*

Lil Chum: (As Mrs.Saladolly) Don't touch me!? *Slaps him in the face before leaving*

Lil Isabelle: (As husband) *Falls down to the floor as he watch her leave* No. wait baby please! Don't go!? *Starts to cry*

After playing Isabella's dolls they put the dolls down as Isabella turned to Chum with a smile

Lil Isabelle: Thanks for agreeing to play dolls with me big bro!

Lil Chum: Meh No problem I got nothing to do anyways but I'm glad that you asked me!

Lil Isabella: *Chuckles* Yea

And then it was the silence between the two

Lil Chum: Wanna continue?

Lil Isabelle: are you kidding that was the greatest drama that we've ever created!! We could be movie makers!

Lil Chum: So does that mean you wanna continue?

Lil Isabelle: Haha! No! But since we made a drama scene! I wanna see other dramas but I wonder who

Lil Chum: same thing but who tho?

The two mouses start rubbing their chin trying to figure out who until they figure it out who it is was as they both look at each other with a smile

Cam is sitting on the grass while playing Devil of War on his Nintendo Switch but he didn't know that Chum and Isabella were behind him

Lil Chum: Hey cam?

Cam: *Didn't look at him as he focuses on the game* hey dude!

Lil Isabelle: Do you have any sort of well you know! Drama?

Cam: *Still playing the game on his Nintendo switch* Uh yea! We do have them back at our world

Lil Isabelle: Really!? Then come on show us!? I wanna see more Drama!?

Cam: oh *Shuts his game off before turning his head around to Chum and Isabella* you want drama?

Lil Chum & Isabelle: Yes!?

Then the gray Hoodied boy chuckles darkly as he got up from the grass before speaking

Cam: You wanna see the drama Hm? You wanna see the chaos of the drama yea? You wanna see the argument of the Drama!!

Lil Chum & Isabelle: Yes!

Cam: Well you came to the right guy! Back at earth I have 100 movies downloaded on my phone I start calling myself

The Movie master!

Lil Chum & Isabelle: *Amazed* Woah!

Cam: Yep. *Smirks* Been the Moviemaster since the day I became one

Lil Chum: *Excited* Well come on what movies do you have!?

Cam: Well *go through his phone* I got The Orange Gem, Mr.Maniac Is my Teacher!?, the story of Charlie C. Afton: Daughter of William Afton, It's a small Frog's world the sequel, oh! My Grandpa was once a Lightning Jedi Master.
I favor it the most

Lil Chum: *Gets more Excited* The Orange Gem!?

Lil Isabelle: *Gets more excited* The Lightning Jedi master!?

Cam: Mhm! Like I said I'm the Movie master Baby! Now come on we got movies to watch

*Timeskip*

At the living room we see Cam, Chum and Isabella watching the Orange Gem.

the Character has an Orange Aura surrounding him with horns that's glowing also with his Eyes with tears running down.

Being angry at his friends for everything they've done to him in the past. By the looks of it.

Seems like it's Confrontation.

Annie: *Worried* Dude just listen to us!?

Jake: Shut it!? I have enough with all this!? You three treated me like I'm nothing!?
*Points at Annie* You have some nerve to compare me to my Sister saying that she's better than me!? Who gives you the right to compare people when you on the other hand who wanna be Sarah's little obedient dog!?

*Jake then points Mary*

Jake: And you!? I thought you'll be on my side!? I trusted you!? And I was stupid enough for it!? And also you knew this whole time. being sent to the next world was something you did on purpose!? So you don't wanna move away from your own friends!? Well guess what!? You could've listen to what your parents said you Clumsy piece of crap!? So that way I don't want to see your face Ever Again!?

*Jake then finally points at Sarah*

Jake: And you...the mistake that your mother gave birth too...you always been the problem from the beginning...

Lil Isabelle : Oh snap *Munches some popcorn*

Cam: Oh snap indeed this is some greatest Confrontation I've ever seen

Back to the Movie as Jake starts ranting towards Sarah

Jake: *Glares at Sarah with so much hatred* Ever since we reunited you still act the same...even if all the crap we went through in the past...*Chuckles darkly before mocking her* "eVeRYbody wIlL FiNd mE VuLNerAble, UNgUardEd  aND ToTalLy SWeEt" Pfft Haha!! Don't make me laugh Sarah! Because you never been sweet! Never at all! Not as sweet with your parents Divorcing *Laughs evilly*

Sarah: *Gets Angry* Don't bring my parents into this!?

Jake: Aww! Am I hurting your Feelings Waylight?~ Well guess what i don't care! *Laughs while clapping his hands* oh oh! *Snaps his fingers* Let's not forget about that time you said I don't matter~ you remember that don't you~

Sarah: I- ...Listen Jake that's in the past. Just let bygones be bygones....

Jake: I refuse to let it go... *Walks up towards Sarah* You took away my eye...Now I'm half blind...you never knowledge my Existence...and you have the nerve to force me to join your pathetic excuse of an Army...and one more thing... *Gets close to her face to face* You said that I'm nothing....

Sarah: Jake Listen...I'm sorry...that I-

Jake: *Interrupts her* You turn them against me...You turned all of them against me...

Lil Chum: *Looks at Cam* This is Sad...

Cam: I mean he went through horrible things in life but he has his Aunt and uncle on his side supporting him and giving him love with care

Lil Chum: I see

Lil Isabelle: *Talks with popcorn in her mouth* What's going to happen next?

Cam: *Smiles at her* Just watch and find out

Grandpa Ramps: Just what are you kids doing?

Cam: Watching a movie on a phone

Grandpa Ramps: Oh you mean that garbage nonsense you shown Chum?

Cam: *Gets Mad* They're not garbage Grandpa Rampy!

Grandpa Ramps: When I say it's Garbage then it's garbage!

Cam: you can't say that if you didn't even watch it in the beginning!

Lil Chum: He got you there Grandpa!

Cam: See? If you watch this movie with us you'll be interested In it

Grandpa Rampy looks at him with a Grumpy Face before sighing

Grandpa Ramps: Alright fine maybe one won't be that bad *sits next to them on the couch* but if this movie is boring then I'm right

Cam: oh Trust me Grandpa Rampy you won't regret it

They went back into watching the Orange gem. An hour later they reached to the scene where Jake is on the ground holding his chest while being having a scar all over his body

Jake: Dammit! *Looks at his hand* this can't be! how is this possible!?

Annie: It's over Jake

Annie, Mary and Sarah are now infront of him

Jake: *Gets Angry and grits his teeth* no... no it's not! I will still destroy all you!

Mary: Jake Just listen to us! We're sorry for everything!

Sarah: We really are!

Jake: Sorry...Sorry!? You going to say just one word! After everything y'all done to me!? y'all didn't even feel no sign of guilt ever since Valentine's Day!

Annie and the girls got confused of what Jake said.

Annie: What're you talking about?                                                   

Jake: *Still angry* Oh you don't know huh? Then let me fill you in with that                                         

Then Jake told them about the Valentine's Day Humiliation that will be forever Traumatizing to him.

When he finished. The girls was nothing but Shocked

Sarah: J-Jake I-I don't know what to say....                                          

Annie: You...loved us....?

Jake: *Still angry* of course I was in love with you three...but ever since that day It changed...you three were my hope...my happiness...
*Tears falls out of his eyes* I just wanted to be with y'all...I just wanted to feel important... *Tears falls out more* I just want to feel that I'm loved....but that never happened...why is this happening....to me....

The girls felt nothing but Regrets and Guilt. For the past months they always ignored him. making him feel Not important and feel cared for....he hopes that one day they'll apologized for what they did...but that never happened...

Sarah: *Looks down at the ground* *Thoughts* It's all my fault...I was the reason that all of this happened...I'm such an idiot...

Jake looked back at them with dried tears and Anger

Jake: It's all your fault...Because of you...I'm like this....because of you...I felt nothing but Loneliness...*Slowly gets up* Because of you...I picked this choice...the choice that made me who I am...

Grandpa Ramps: *Talks under his breath* Hm... interesting

Cam: You said something Grandpa Rampy?

Grandpa Rampy: Oh no i didn't say anything

They continued watching the movie until the end with them Rekindled in a new start of friendship.

Lil Chum: Man that was something

Cam: *Chuckles* Yea Wanna watch another movie

Lil Chum & Isabelle: *Gasp* Do I!

Grandpa Ramps: *Sighs* Maybe

They start watching the next movie on Cam's Phone.

The scene starts in the Classroom with the students chatting with each other before the Principal walks in.

Principal: Alright class sit down all of you *all of the students sits down on their seat* good now I got good news and a bad news.

Student #1: what's the bad news?

Principal: the bad news is that your home room teacher Mr. Darrel won't the teacher anymore since he's going to be arrested

Student #7: Wait what? He's arrested! What'd he do?

Principal: well let's just say that he was a some type of person who loves to do a Self-Insert as a love interest to a character who's a minor...

Student #5: *Disgusted* Ew gross why would he do such a thing?

Student #9: Maybe becaus-

Students #2: *interrupts her* Maybe because He can't a girlfriend around his age! Heck he's too ugly to get one!

Student #3: Wonder what his character look like?

Student #6: *Searches it up on her phone* found it

The student faced her phone to everybody

The Class:

HE LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

HE LOOKS SO LAME

WHAT'S UP WITH HIS CLOTHES??

BRO WILL FOREVER GONNA GET NO WOMEN!?

Principal: Alright (x2) I agree with you kids it's a disgusting thing that some people have done. But I hope that he stays behind bars for the rest of his life.

Student #7: so what's the good news?

Principal: the good news is all of you are getting a new homeroom teacher. I think he's coming in Three two-

The door was suddenly kicked opened

revealing a guy with a top black hat with Yellow on the left eye and black on the right with a black tuxedo. And his expression is him smiling...wildly

Top-Hat guy: Hey (x3) you Ugly stupid brats!

Principal: Class this is your new homeroom teacher. Mr Manny? Mr. Mini man? Mr.-

Mr.Maniac: It's Mr.Maniac to you fat man *pokes the principal in the stomach with his Cane* When was the last time you went to the gym? Last week? Yesterday? Last year? *Chuckles* I just joking with you mate! Now class I'm your new teacher and if you do good and behave well. I'll give you a prize...and Ą̴̛̟̼̝̙̞͚̭͙̮̞̫͉̱̲̜̀̑͑̐͐̅̐̈́͝ ̶̢̡̡̱͎͉̜͖̭͕̺͙͓̜͙̘͕̯̯̙̺̋̓́D̶̡̨̛̫͉͙͇̪͖͉̹͙̦̝̫̉͐̀̓͑͒̈́̃̄͆́̒̉͊̋͊̆̇͆̒͑̓̌̏̕͠ͅÈ̴̡͔̝̥͓̰͖̲̻̿͊̽͌̋̓̉͜͠Ǎ̸̧͍̟̞̤̠̩̰̆̈̿̂͂̕͠ͅL̸͉̦͉̳̦̩̜͚̭͖̩̳͉̭̋̿̾̀͐͗̂̑̅̌̀͒̄̆̕̚̕͠͠͝!̷̢̢̡̖̹̹̠̓̊̿̀͌̾̇̃̿͋͑̐̃́̕ͅ

His voice deepens on his last sentence before going back to normal and clearing his throat.

Mr. Maniac: Anyways Blah Blah Yadda Yadda

He then starts doing his Blah blah. As the boy with a glasses that sits in the back who's still on Mr.Maniac's deep voice

Glasses boy: *Thoughts* That can't be...is he some type of demon? An Mysterious Ancient god or something? I gotta get to the bottom of this

Lil Chum: Ok so he knew something's wrong with the new teacher

Cam: Correct

They continued watching the movie later on as the Glasses boy witnessed Mr.Maniac used his mysterious powers to control the Principal mind.

Making him his Minion. The Glasses boy saw it through the door crack

Mr. Maniac: Hmm Nice (x2) made me feel satisfied that you're my minion

The principal who's mind controlled just stands there and doing nothing.

Mr. Maniac: Now that- *Hears a thud* What was that?

Glasses boy: *Thoughts* Oh crap!

Cam: Ooooo he's been discovered

Grandpa Ramps: *folds his arm* I guess he's Clumsy

And then the whole chase thing went down as the Glasses boy runs away as Mr.Maniac Shoots his Mind controlling Powers at him and he misses.

This Made Mr.Maniac angry even more

Mr. Maniac: *Angry* You're really starting to irritate me boy!

He stomps his foot on the ground as it makes large cracks and it follows to the boy.

Lil Isabelle: *Gasps as the popcorn falls out when she got out of her couch seat* He's going to Die!!?

The boy with Glasses jumped ground to ground.

Avoiding the fall to the pit of darkness and continues running until he jumped to the door that's on the other side.

The four of them lean over hoping that the boy make it until Cam's phone screen went black.

Cam's Phone:

Lil Chum: 😨

Lil Isabelle: 🤯

Grandpa Ramps: 😧

Cam: My phone...i-it's dead it's gone *Grabs his phone*

Lil Isabelle: Now we never find out if he makes it or not!

Lil Chum: Dang it!

Then Cam kicks the front door open and runs outside.

It was raining as he stops then looks up at the sky and yells.

Cam: *Yells* WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME GOD!! YOU TOOK THE LIFE OF MY PRECIOUS PHONE!! I HAVE SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES IN THIS PHONE!! THE GAMES!! THE MOVIES!! THE MUSICS!! EVERYTHING!! IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT ME THEN STRIKE ME DOWN WITH YOUR LIGHTNING!!

Then out of nowhere a lightning came and Strucked him.

After Cam got Zapped he falls and passed out.

Later Cam slowly wakes up and hears muffled voices

???: *Muffled* Guys he's waking up

When he opens his eyes.

Chum was the only one who was right beside him

Lil Chum: Oh thank goodness you're awake

Cam: *Groggily* Wha-What happened...?

Lil Chum: You got striked by a Lightning

Lil Isabelle: *Appears beside him with Grandpa Rampy* You didn't wake up after that!

Cam: *now remembers* Oh yea...! *Chuckles Awkwardly*

Grandpa Ramps: That was really stupid of you to get yourself hurt Cam.

Cam: *Sits up on the couch with a bag of ice on his head* yea I know but it's not the first time

Grandpa Ramps: But I have to admit the movies you have are is good you-

His sentence was stopped when he look back at them.

They looked at the elderly mouse with a Smirk

Grandpa Ramps: what?

Cam: Grandpa Rampy~

Lil Chum: I knew it~

Lil Isabelle: so the truth has be told~

Grandpa Ramps: *Realizes* Wait that's not what I-i meant n-no *Groans* dang it *Sighs* ok fine I like the movies you kids happy now?

Cam: you know you don't have to hide it. Just let it all out

Lil Chum: Yea

Grandpa Ramps: *Looks away with a angry expression* I guess you're right.

Lil Isabelle: so are we going to continue the movie?

Cam pulls his phone out and turns it on but there was something that surprised him

Cam: What?!

His battery percentage was around 1,000,000%

Cam: how is this impossible? P-phones usually gets up to 100%

Lil Chum: *Looks at the batter percentage* Wow 1 million is crazy *Looks back at Cam* So the movie?

The Gray hoodie boy was silent while looking at his phone.

Cam: You know what? Let's lay it off I don't wanna continue watching the movie after what happened. I don't care if there's any idea that you guys have

Lil Isabelle: I've gotten an idea!

Few minutes later

Therapist: So Mr.Glass bottle how you've been doing for the past few days?

Mr. Glass Bottle: I don't know. I still feel the same I feel empty and not getting filled up with happiness...

Therapist: *Writes things down on his notebook* I see (x2) well how about this

The Therapist picked Mr. Glass bottle and threw him against the wall

Causing him to shatter into pieces.

Therapist: *Walks up to him and kneels down* So how do you feel? Feeling different?

Mr. Glass bottle: no. I feel broken...I-I feel Shattered...

As Mr. Glass bottle continued talking well not really.

He was being voiced by Chum who's playing Acting with objects with his Lil sister Isabelle upstairs at her room.

The ones who is watching it all is Cam and Grandpa Rampy

Grandpa Ramps: Well this is better

Cam: I agree. At least we aren't watching things from my phone *munches on some popcorn*

End of Movie Master

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 30 23
(If you haven't read the first book, stop here! Don't spoil yourself, the first book is also on my profile) The death of a friend can break a person...
247K 18.2K 31
After a devastating disease wipes out most of humanity, 16-year-old Cameron MacRiada must survive alone when he misses his scheduled evacuation. ...
16.3K 471 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
2.7K 400 38
|ONC 2024 LONGLIST · AMBASSADORS' PICK · 6X FEATURED| Two years after her older brother's tragic death, anxiety-stricken Maisie and her emotional sup...