UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡31♡

2.1K 76 217
By sun_ve

"This is sick." You mumble to yourself as you walk around.

You take some pictures on your scroll and send them to Viney. This place is too cool.

Abandoned places have always seemed to catch your interest. To think so many people were here all at once... wow.

"Hey Hunter." You turn around.

....

"Oh shoot... I probably went off too far, didn't I?" You mumble.

"Hunter!!" You yell hoping for a response.

You start walking around looking for him. No Hunter in sight.

"Dang, if only he had a scroll, or something I could communicate with him with." You grumble.

"He needs a scroll!" You yell to yourself.

"YA HEAR ME HUNTER?? YOU NEED A SCROLL!" You yell.

You trip and fall on your face.

"Ow!" You exclaim.

You roll over to look at what you stepped on. It was a tile piece of what used to be a floor. It was sticking out of the ground.

"Stupid enlarger tile piece." You grumble and stomp on it.

As soon as you do that it pops open and reveals some sort of puzzle. Oh boy.

"Woah. HUNTER?!!!!" You yell.

"HUNTERRRRRR" you continue yelling.

"I THINK I FOUND TREASURE HUNTER!!!!" You yell.

"Y/n!" You hear him yell from farther off.

"YEAH IM OVER HERE, HURRY UP! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" You exclaim.

You wait a couple of seconds and then finally you see Hunter running towards your direction. Finally.

"Titan, don't run off like that..." he sighs, catching his breath.

"Look I found a puzzle I think it's treasure." You say.

He bends down and looks at the puzzle on the ground.

"Oh no way!" Hunter smiles.

"What?" You ask.

"Ive always been trying to find one of these, it's a picture puzzle, you need to form a picture with these." Hunter says.

"Ancient witches hid their most precious items under these." Hunter says fiddling with the puzzle.

"Look at you smartie." You smirk.

"Hah.. um.. nah... im not that smart." He blushes.

"Do you think you can figure it out?" You ask.

"I got it, don't worry, I think it's a picture of a spider." Hunter points at the areas.

"No... it's like a dog or something." You say.

"It's not a dog, it's a spider you can see these parts are the legs." He says.

"This is the tail, and the fur strands." You say.

"It's a picture puzzle, trust me, I know more of these things then you do, I got this." Hunter says.

"No let me try!" You shove him and fiddle with the puzzle.

"You're gonna get it wrong." He folds his arms.

...

He watches you as you try and form the picture. He sighs and then intervenes.

"Hey! No! I got it!" You exclaim as he tried pushing you off.

"No you don't! You're doing it wrong!" He says.

"Look look im about to get it." You day sliding the last piece in.

It clicks into place and then it opens, just like that. Hunters jaw drops and looks at you.

"HOWD YOU DO THAT?" He exclaims.

"Because it was clearly a dog, not a spider." You roll your eyes.

He blushes.

"Whatever, let's see what this treasure is." He says reaching his hand into the box

He reached into the box and as he slowly pulls his hand up, there seems to be a scroll in his hand.

He plops the scroll beside him and reached into the box again.

"There's more, hold on." He says.

As he's rummaging through the box you look at the scroll, and unravel it. It seems to be a letter, but it's some old language and writing you've never seen before.

He reached his hand out of the box and pulls what seemed to be a doll.

He sits the doll down, and looks at the scroll with you.

"What is this do you know this language?" You ask showing him the scroll.

"Oh my Titan!" Hunter grins and grabs the scroll.

"This is elvish! This is before ancient witches!" Hunter exclaims.

"This is way way before ancient witches, it's when we referred to ourselves as elves." Hunter grins.

"This is fascinating I've never seen anything like this! This is rare!" He says excitedly.

You smile, his cheeks are red, and he's jittery, he really seems passionate about this and excited. It's sweet seeing him so excited like this.

"Way back then, us witches didn't understand magic, so we were basically just humans with pointed ears, we were skilled at tinkering and crafting though, that's what elves were known for." Hunter explains.

"Elves had some form of magic but they didn't understand really well how to use it, it's old ancient magic, but it isn't used anymore because we don't speak the language." Hunter says.

"This is elvish language, if we can translate this we could find elvish spells. Ancient Elves didn't use magic through their hands we used it with our voices, through elvish!" Hunter smiles.

"But since no one speaks it anymore the magic must be outdated, and not work anymore even if we try, because this was probably before the Titan, once the Titan came he gifted the elves with new magic, so they were known as witches instead." Hunter says.

"Hunter this is fascinating." You grin.

"I wonder what this says." You say.

"I'm not sure." He says.

"We should find like some elvish translating books, I bet they're in the bonesburrow library." Hunter says.

"Probably in the forbidden stacks." You say.

"It's okay, I have my ways." Hunter smiles.

"I'm the golden guard after all." Hunter smirks.

"Okay mister cocky." You roll your eyes.

"Let's go!" Hunter smiles.

"Wait? Right now?!" You exclaim.

"Yes right now! This can't wait!" Hunter says grabbing your wrist and pulling out his palisman.

"Hunter it's late!" You say.

"It's okay, like I said, I have my ways!" Hunter grins, jumping on his staff.

You grab the doll and hop onto Hunters palisman. And immediately you zoom to the library.

It's currently 10:30 pm. And you have just arrived at the library. You're exhausted, but Hunter is lively, of course he is.

"Hey we're here." He says snapping his fingers infront of your face.

"Huh-?" You rub your eyes.

"Wake up, come on, we just need the elvish translator and we will be out of here." Hunter grins.

"You're such a pain sometimes." You grumble as he helps you off the staff.

"We're almost done." Hunter says.

He slips his hand into yours and squeezes it tightly with a smile. And you both walk to the library entrance. Before Hunter knocks on the door, he puts his golden guard mask on.

The door opens to reveal a library worker

"The library closes in 30 minutes." The library worker says.

"Extend the time for me will you?" Hunter says.

"Oh, golden guard, I apologize, please come in." The library worker says.

Hunter nods and brings you along with him.

"Halt, what's the purpose of this hexside student?" The library worker says.

"Head plant coven Terra's daughter, she's my partner in this investigation." Hunter says.

"I see, carry on." The library worker says.

You and Hunter enter the library hand in hand, heading towards the forbidden stacks.

"Let me unlock this for you." The library worker says.

They unlock it and you and and Hunter head in immediately. Hunters speed walking, eagerly.

"Slow down." You say.

"Sorry I'm just so excited." Hunter says.

"Languages, perfect." Hunter removes his mask.

You grab his mask and put it on your face for fun and walk with him as he looks around the library.

"You look cute wearing that." He says.

"Nah." You reply.

"Let's see... elvish... where are you..." he mumbles.

"Modern english, old english... what's Shakespearean?" Hunter says looking at the languages.

"Where's nerd language." You smile behind the mask.

"Shut up." Hunter sighs.

"Ugh... these are just copies of the same languages." Hunter says.

"So... it's not here?" You say.

Hunter sighs, and eagerly scrounges around. You sigh and sit on the ground waiting for him, you pick up a random book on the floor and look at the pages in boredom.

It's just a book about old meals in the ancient witch era. You take the mask off and place it in the ground next to you looking at the pages.

These actually look really interesting.

"Damn it!" Hunter exclaims.

"What do you expect. It's old. Probably older than this library." You say.

He sighs and sits down next to you.

"This could be something important though, I mean come on, elvish?" Hunter laughs.

"Elvish is literally a language of spells, this is critical." Hunter says.

"Mmhm." You nod.

Hunter looks at you. You look at him back and smile.

"...." His cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Why are you smiling?" He says softly.

"I've never seen you so excited over something. It's like a new side of you I haven't seen it's interesting." You say.

"Oh.." he blushes.

He smiles back, it's an embarrassed smile, but a happy one too.

"Looks like I finally got you to actually smile." Hunter laughs.

"I guess you did." You smile.

"Eheh.." his face heats up.

He nervously rubs his thumbs together and looks at his knees. He can't slap the smile on his face off, he looks so happy.

"Um..." He says.

You look over at him.

"Y/n... I really like you, like more than you think. And... I know it's hard for you to feel the same way.. but um..." he blushes.

You blush as well.

"I want to be something with you, I want to walk around with you, knowing you belong to me and I belong to you." Hunter says shakily.

You suck your lips in and look down.

"U-um.. I don't want to rush you... but... it would be a dream come true if you were mine." Hunter sighs.

Hearts racing. Sweating

"And... I know I Can be a burden I can make you angry, and... so many things but... I feel like you're my reason to fight." Hunter says.

There's a shine in the corner of your eye, what's that shine coming from?

"I... um..." he blushes.

You tilt your head the other way for a second

"I think I'm really, like... i mean really in love with-"

"Wait Hunter look!" You exclaim running over somewhere.

'Damn it.' Hunter thinks to himself.

He clenches his fists and slaps them against his face, rubbing his face furiously and then takes a deep breath and walks over to wherever you went.

"I found it!" You say.

"Wait what?!" He exclaims running over to you.

"It's a ripped page, but look at these words, they're shimmering, and they look exactly like the ones in the scroll." You say.

Hunter picks up the ripped page and examines it. It's definitely elvish. He looks up at you and smiles in relief.

"Look there's more its a trail!" You say running to the lit up pages.

He follows you as you follow the trail and pick up the pages. He follows silently, still thinking about how he was trying to formally confess to you.

You pick up the pages as you walk.

"I wonder why they all got torn out." You say to yourself.

Hunter stays silent, watching you as you walk.

"Hunter look!" You exclaim.

He peers over your shoulder and sees a green book lying on the ground, some of the pages ripped out around it. You gather the pages and pick up the book, you place the ripped pages back in the book and close it and look at Hunter and smile.

You turn the book over and look at it.

"The ancient art of the elvish language"

"This is it!" You smile and hand the book to Hunter.

He holds onto it, and then looks at you.

"I found it for you, we can decode the message." You grin.

He stares at the book and then back at you.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"Um.." he blushes.

"Are you okay?" You say walking closer to him, backing him into a wall.

"I- Um-" he blushes.

His back his the wall, and he nervously looks down at you.

"You're quiet, I thought you'd be excited I found it." You say.

"I- uh..." He stutters.

"You... um.. n-never let me finish what I was going to say." He blushes and looks the other way.

"Oh.. sorry, um... I saw it and I didn't want to loose it before I forgot, what is it you needed to tell me?" You ask.

"I- ah... u-Uhm." He stutters.

"Are you okay?" You place your hand on his arm and your other on his chest.

"H..heh.. um.." he blushes.

The book drops out of his hands.

You notice and you bend down to grab it but before you do he grabs your wrist to stop you. You look up at him.

"Hunt-"

He grabs you by the shoulders. And then whirls the two of your positions around, making you the one against the wall, and him towering over you.

"Pay attention to me." He says seriously.

Your face turns flaming red, and you gently nod, sucking your lips in.

"I was saying..." He says gently.

He slides his hands from your shoulders up against the wall like he's leaning against it.

"Y/n." He says.

"I was saying...that..." He says gently.

"Y/n, you know this im sure that you do, but..." he says ears turns red.

"Im in love with you, im so... so so in love with you." He says emotionally.

"And... I can't pretend I'm not anymore." He says.

"And I don't love you only because of the way you look, but also the way you are." He says.

"You're brave, you're persistent, you're strong, you can be funny, you're stubborn, and I love that." He says.

"And I want that." He says.

You stare at him in the eyes. Your eyes shimmer at his. His eyes look like real rubies, dark red rubies.

"Will you allow me to have these feelings for you?" He pleads.

You stay silent.

"A-ah.. I-" you blush.

He rests his other hand against your cheek.

"I..." you blush.

"I cant stop you from feeling the way you wish. But... I need to figure myself out before I can return any feelings." You say softly.

"That's perfectly fine." He says.

"But please know, again, you're saying i wouldn't like someone you aren't. Like I said, it doesn't matter, you can be anything and I promise you I swear to you, even if it's something I despise, I can learn." He said.

"You're so much more than what you think." He says.

"I.. I love you." He says shakily.

"Hunter.." you say gently.

"I do." He says.

"And damn it, I need to kiss you." He says seriously.

"You don't need to ask." You say.

"N-No. It's not a normal kiss." He says.

"I want to give you that special one you gave me." He says nervously.

You blink and try not to smile.

"Like you can handle that." You smile.

"I can." He says.

"You deserve to be pleased, not just me." He says.

His grip on you tightens.

"Not here, they're waiting for us to leave." You say.

"I dont care." He says.

He grabs your face and immediately kisses you. His lips are warm and hot, his face is warm too. It's all so warm. He kisses you over and over again pecking your lips and holding your face tight every single time. You rest your hands on his chest as he kisses you.

"I love you so much." He whispers over and over again to you as he kisses you.

"Hunter.." you reply.

"You feel the same don't you?" He asks, running his hands through your hair, dragging you back to kiss him.

His lips against yours is like resting your face on a warm pillow. His hands in your hair, dragging you to kiss him, just shows how much he loves you, how much he needs you.

"I do, Hunter." You say.

"Really?" He says softly.

"I feel so much for you Hunter." You softly whisper.

"I cant hide it anymore, I do, I do have feelings for you, I have so much feelings for you." You say.

"I just can't say it yet, but I do." You whisper.

He kisses you hard, pressing his lips and face against yours.

"Why can't you say it?" He pulls away.

"Because I'm afraid im not worthy." You say sadly.

"You're worthy. You are. I promise." He says.

He tilts your head up to look at him.

"I love you so unbelievably much, and that cant change." He tells you.

"I promise you it won't." He says.

"And I'll say that to you too when I know for sure." You say.

"Hunter I do feel the same, and I'll tell you soon." You say.

He hugs you from underneath your arms and holds you tight. You swing your arms around his neck and you both hold onto eachother tightly.

"Promise me." He says.

"I promise." You say.

He smiles in relief, and then he kisses you again. You kiss him back and you both hold onto eachother tightly.

"H-Hunter, let's get out of here-" you softly whisper through the kiss.

"Right, okay." He says.

You pick up the book and the pages and you hold his hand with your empty hand. He gladly takes it and you both walk out of the forbidden stacks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
82.9K 1.4K 8
➺ Hunter x [reader]༄🌻 ༉‧₊˚✧ my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
11.5K 565 12
After the golden guard has a small encounter with the Blight's son, he approaches his uncle with an idea that was completely unrelated to the encount...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...