The Last Golden Silk Bear in...

By Reina714

MLT Title: The Last Golden Silk Bear in the Universe (全宇宙最后一只金丝熊) Author: 闻声有 --- Song Changan, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132

Chapter 68

1.1K 31 3
By Reina714

Song Changan turned over on the bed. Two mountains sandwiched him. He looked up at the top of his head. He could imagine the light above his head with his eyes closed. He no longer knew it. How many times have I seen it.

    He turned over again, and a small piece of apple was stuffed into his mouth. He bit it twice, the sweet water relieved his irritability at the moment, and lay down for a while Again, it crawled back and forth on the bed like a bug.

    Song Changan: Today is also a day I want to go out.

    Speaking of which, he hasn't broadcast live for a long time, and I don't know if those who watched his live broadcast before will miss him?

    For Song Changan now, even if he is eating, drinking, playing and sleeping on the table like a little fool, he can be in a good mood and sell them cuteness for a whole day.

    Although he actually lived a life of eating, drinking, drinking, playing, sleeping and sleeping on this bed, it was indeed an uncomfortable thing to be restricted to one bed.

    Yesterday he asked Arnold to help him move the rollers up, and he ran for half an hour on the wheels in the gap, but he felt uncomfortable running for no apparent reason.

    Because the cubs were still in danger, Song Changan put saving their lives as the top priority. Naturally, he did not feel that the time was boring, but wished that time would go slower. Now both cubs have passed away. Breaking away from danger, Song Changan lost the boulder in his heart, and his mind began to drift away.

    The door leading to the corridor is ordinary, but it looks extraordinarily good-looking to Song Changan, so he can't help but want to touch it, and it's better to push it open and go out for a stroll.

    But he has too much responsibility on his shoulders. No one can guarantee that the cub will have an accident. Before Quick and the others find a replacement, even if they are willing to let him go, he dare not go out.

    Song Changan sighed again after thinking about it, turned his head to look at Emperor Ruixia at the side, and patted the back of his hand with some sympathy.

    Over the past ten days, the relationship between Song Chang'an and Rui Xia has improved by leaps and bounds, and it has risen to the level of two brothers in distress.

    Song Changan was confined to this bed, but he could go to the next door to take a bath to relax, go out and breathe the free air before returning to continue to suffer, and Rui Xia had to lie here for 24 hours except for satisfying his physical needs. On the bed, the person guarding him was none other than Sophia who had come out of the medical cabin.

    Compared with Arnold who doted on Song Chang'an with great enthusiasm, Sophia, who was still pale, was not so easy to talk about. His majesty the emperor of the empire was lying on the bed, his face was almost blue.

    The longer he lay down, Rui Xia, who had just come to the scientific research institute and would be silent because of worry, became a chatterbox, negotiating conditions with Sofia from morning to night every day, and throwing temper if he couldn't negotiate, Song Changan just stared blankly I was stunned, feeling a little disillusioned with the word "emperor".

    But Rui Xia himself doesn't care about his image anymore, anyway, he has no image at all now.

    The incubating bag is a bag filled with inoculum on the chest, one side is close to the user's skin, and other restraints are used to firmly fix it on the user's body so that it will not fall due to action , because it is difficult to control its size to perfectly simulate the living environment in the mother's body.

    The shape of the incubator bag expands from the abdomen, and the cub will stay here until it is "born", while the rest of the place is full of inoculum fluid, which needs to be replaced regularly. The incubator bag containing so many things will be worn on the body. It looks a little bloated.

    Ruixia was lying on the bed, not only was her stomach a bit higher than Kate's, but her chest was also raised high, making her look even more pregnant than a real pregnant woman.

    Rui Xia: Do I still have an image like this?

    The so-called painful and sweet burden is nothing more than that.

    The cub's condition has stabilized, and Quick's research center has been transferred to Song Chang'an. Why can Kate and Sophia get pregnant by being close to him, and why the cub is stable because of his approach. The two cubs The road of life is almost firmly tied to Chang'an, and they want to find out the secret.

    Once it can be cracked, it can not only change the fate of the world, but also liberate Chang'an.

    But unfortunately, no matter how hard Quick and Colin tried, and even established a larger research team, they found nothing and could only turn to find a replacement for Chang'an.

    This seems easier to find than to find a cause that is completely elusive.

    Quake and the others have figured out something in a very short period of time—things that Changan has come into contact with can also possess his ability for a short time, such as his carrot pillow, or the sheet that he sits under his butt every day .

    This effect can be easily discerned by watching the movements of the cubs in the gestation pouch.

    Song Chang'an lifted up Emperor Ruixia's jacket very naturally. The moment Song Chang'an's paws touched his tall, flesh-colored belly, the color of his human skin slowly faded and became transparent, with a yellow belt. A little tiger with patterns appeared in front of Song Changan.

    Her body was attached to one side of the gestation bag, as close to Song Changan as possible, and on the other side, Kate's child was actually the same, but it was easier to observe through the gestation bag.

    Whenever Song Changan left, Quick and the others put Song Changan's carrot pillow where he had been staying, and the cub hardly moved until he came back.

    And it is even easier to compare two things which one has the greater influence, just place one on the left and one on the right side of Rui Xia's belly, and see which way the cub inside leans.

    Emperor Ruixia, who was forced to expose his belly every day for human experiments: ""

    The source of everything lies in Song Changan, but he is irreplaceable. Could it be possible to divide him into two halves, let one half go out to play, and the other Half guarding the bed?

    Song Changan didn't dare to go out willfully, because in fact, there was an accident before, and it was Kate's child who was restless. Fortunately, there was no major problem because it was in human form. After Song Changan rushed back, he calmed down .

    And Sophia's child has not changed from animal form to human form yet, and no one knows when he will change. Song Changan is also very worried. If she explodes her hair again, the gestation bag will not be able to hold it.

    He grabbed his carrot pillow and placed it on Ruixia's belly, looking at the little tiger inside who still had his eyes closed, he muttered, "Why are you still the same? My carrot is not pretty or cute enough, why are you Don't you like it?"

    As long as Song Changan is around, everything else is nothing but carrot pillows and bed sheets are useless, and the two cubs stay close to him, if not for being afraid of getting dirty, Song Chang'an Chang An wished to drool all over his carrot pillow, and let this pillow full of his breath accompany the little ones.

    Muttering to the cubs on both sides, Song Changan fell back and began to lie down again.

    Sophia on the side ruthlessly rejected Rui Xia's request to go down for a walk for the tenth time today, and touched Song Chang'an's belly very apologetically: "I'm sorry Chang'an, I made you uncomfortable these days.

    " Song Changan was also taken aback when Sophia, who was exhausted and withered, came out. She didn't have any wounds on her body, not even the huge crack on her stomach. There are some aspects of medical technology that are really good, nothing to say.

    Song Changan shook his head. After all, it was the matter of the two little lives involved, and he couldn't ignore it. He ate and lived in the scientific research institute, and he had no face to refuse him when he really needed it.

    He lay on the bed, and Arnold at the end of the bed cut off a small piece of apple flesh and fed it to him. Song Changan just ate like this and was full again.

    He slowly crawled to the end of the bed, climbed up along Arnold's hand, and began to babble.

    Arnold: "Want to go swimming later?"

    The little golden-haired bear sitting in his palm nodded its head, its small black eyes sparkling.

    Arnold rubbed his bulging belly, it seemed that he had almost eaten, nodded slightly, and hummed.

    Song Chang'an jumped out of his hands excitedly, landed directly on the bed, hopped back to Rui Xia's side, grabbed the carrot pillow that was thrown aside, and rolled around on the bed with him in his arms. Get more of his taste.

    Rui Xia looked at him with blank eyes, seeing that he was about to fly out in excitement, only felt that her dead heart was about to move again.

    Rui Xia: "I want to go swimming too."

    Song Changan looked back at him, Rui Xia was watching him with longing eyes, as if he could stare at a swimming pool from his body.

    Song Chang'an: This one is really holding back.

    Sophia, who was extremely gentle to Song Chang'an, smiled brightly at a certain emperor who was dreaming, "Lie down well."

    People who need her help in the bath still want to go swimming?

    dream.

    Even Kate next to her couldn't help laughing.

    She wasn't used to lying on the same bed with Emperor Ruixia at first, but after a long time she felt that it wasn't a bad thing, and she could even make fun of him.

    Song Changan sat there with his carrot pillow in his arms and was dazed for a while. During this period of time, he had gained weight again because he was living a chic life, eating and drinking without worrying about eating and drinking, and not having to exercise.

    Looking at the fat little flesh on his belly after sitting down, Song Changan was a little tangled.

    He has gained weight, but why did the underwear he wears after he became a human being not get bigger? During this period of time, he was still a little panicked. Walk on two legs!

    Thinking so, Song Changan promised to put the carrots on the bed, and slowly crawled towards Arnold. No matter what, let's take a bath first.

    But he had just crawled to the end of the bed, when Arnold also reached out to pick him up, he suddenly froze in place, turning a blind eye to Arnold's hand in front of him.

    Because he was always in a daze suddenly, Arnold didn't think it was strange, but just touched his paw lightly to wake him up.

    Song Changan looked at Arnold, and suddenly turned around to look at his ass.

    The golden fluff on his sides was much longer than that on his back. When Arnold combed him, his small body was round and round, but after all the rounds he had just rolled, it looked like a broom.

    He seems to have a lot of hair.

    If he takes off his underwear, will leaving the hair be more useful than a pillow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 192 12
Dabideku story, In this story Izuku is 21and Dabi is 23, this story might contain smut, male pregnancy A.U, ships are Dabideku (obviously) Todolida T...
3.3K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
2.7K 323 27
× A Fanfiction Story × ATTENTION: THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE; SOME INFORMATION INSIDE THE STORY IS JUST MADE FROM THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATIONS. √ TYPOGRAPHI...
5.9K 135 33
"After Rebirth, I Became the God of War's AI [Interstellar]" 重生后我成了战神的AI[星际] Author: Guang Yanxingyi Novel Summary: After being involved in the bat...