MGE reacts to random stuff (H...

By 1randomlurker

I made this story because there were like only two other stories where mge reacts to stuff the first one is... More

Prologue
Hiatus
MGE reacts to hellsing abridged ep1 part1
Hiatus again
Fake chapter

MGE reacts to Red Hood by Aviators (requested)

508 11 18
By 1randomlurker

Thoughts - that makes sense
Talking - "Hi"
Action - Raises hand
Shouting - "ASSHOLE"
Thoughts in media - that makes sense
Talking in media - "Hi"
Action in media - Raises hand
Shouting in media - "ASSHOLE"

===============================

Druella: "You said someone made a request."

Eito: "Yes, they wanted me, to have you lot react to a song."

Druella: "Hmm, may I make a request."

Eito: "Considering your general behavior eariler and your goal for Lescatie, no."

Wilmarina, Mersé, and Francisca turn towards Eito.

Wilmarina looks smug and is definitely rubbing Eito's rejection in Druella's face. Mersé giggles at the fourth born of the monsterlord's misfortune. And Francisca is looking at all of them thinking a fight is definately going to happen.

Druella: "Oh really." She leans forwards to seductively. "I can convince you otherwise."

Eito: "I'm not interested." One could say they heard glass breaking as Druella being a lilim was one of the most beautiful mamono to live and to see this man resist her magic and reject her advances...

Was something she thought impossible. None could resist her beauty. But this human man could. This human did what legendary heroes could not.

Meanwhile that was going on Mersé and Wilmarina are laughing their asses off at the sight of Druella's failed seduction.

While Francisca looks on confused.

Eito: "Either way I should get the video going."

Francisca: "Wait whats a video?"

Eito: "I'll explain later. Or never." He then presses a button that appeared from nowhere and the viewing starts.

The viewing starts with orchestral music as it shows a black screen with glowing red letters spelling out

AVIATORS

Before fading to ash covered ruins of a cathedral interior with embers rising up and the words on the screens saying

T H E
R E D
H O O D

A V I A T O R S

Then a drum beat is heard as the viewing cuts to a valley of ash with a ruined castle keep to the right and ruined walls to the left all buried in ash.

Then the drum beats happen again becoming part of the song along with guitar strings.

Druella: "What happened?"

Wilmarina: "Your kind happened, thats what."

Druella: "First of all no mamono ever seeked destruction. Unlike your Order we seek peace and happiness."

Wilmarina: "Your 'peace' is the assimulation and destruction of other races the dwarves can no longer thrive on their own since your kind made them only able to bear female children."

Druella: "That is so they would finally get out of their caves and find love."

Wilmarina: "By that you go out and kidnap men from their families and loved ones."

Druella: "To show them true love of course."

Eito: "That ain't love you are talking about it's lust there is a difference."

Druella: "Then tell what is it."

Eito: "Lust is when you want someone for their body, love is when you want someone for who they are. Simply put."

Eito: "Just because a person is ugly doesn't mean they cant love others, on the other side just because someone is beautiful doesn't mean they love others."

Druella: "Thats quite interesting." She then turns to the others in the theater and tried to cast a spell on them.

Key word TRIED as Eito noticed that and instantly countered that spell with his own nullifying it.

Eito: "No mind control is allowed in the theater."

The viewing continues through a valley of ash before fading to a field of ash with small blood stains scattered about, then the words on the screen fade and a figure wearing a robe and some thing on their head is seen crawling as the viewing continues to fly the field the thing on the creatures head is revealed to be a crown.

They all are shocked excluding Eito, at the state of this 'person'

Then the viewing cuts to the inside of a ruined church, with a figure in white robes casting some kind of magic towards the screen the light from the magic obscuring the figure. The the singing starts

"Once long ago."

"I was worn down and abused."

"The strongest took the spoils."

"Then we fell down at their shoes."

The the viewing cuts to a similar figure from before crawling on the ground wearing a robe, a veil, and a golden crown.

"But now they are gone."

"And my sanity's kept by my chains."

The the viewing cuts to a stone archway.

"So I bare them both in faith and hate."

"For family and all that remains."

The viewing flys through a ruined archway before changing to the low parts of a dune of ash

"Fight to ignite."

"Not for gods nor the coming of night."

"If I'm the last of the men to fall."

"Then this warrior's growing in might."

"For fear and for love."

"And for survival when push comes to shove."

And in that crater is a armored red hooded figure, he then begins to stand up facing towards the viewers.

"The Red Hood is coming to take you home."

"The bearer of soul and of light."

Then the now dubbed "Red Hood" reaches out to the viewers.

Wilmarina: "It can see us?!" She says in a panic.

Eito: "No." He responds flatly.

The rest of the viewers are both entranced by the song, and concerned by both the Red Hood reaching out to tham and teh song's lyrics.

The viewing hangs on the figure grasping out, before changing to it flying through the dunes of ash, then returning to the figure grasping out but from the figure's perspective, and it is grasping out at a knight in ash grey armor.

Then the viewing shifts to the crowned figure from before.

"Old kings will fade."

"When the last of the light's fading too."

"The castles long have fallen."

"And the paintins faded blue."

"So here now you stand."

The viewing returns ti the two figures from the "Red Hood's" perspective.

"We are human yet both something new."

Druella, through the disturbing lyrics she hers the part about them being human but also something else.

Druella: "Hmm? Seems like it was you humans were the ones actually responsible."

Eito: "Actually it was the actions of a god that caused that, more specifically the thing that god did to prolong their reign, I won't get into the details."

Druella pouts before continuing to watch.

"The last prize has been taken."

"Now the red hood faces you."

The viewing shifts to the "Red hood" as he is on his knees as a dark bloodlike substance drips from his mouth.

Then suddenly he thrusts a sword into the ash, the sword glows faintly with embers.

"Fight to ignite."

"Not for gods nor the coming of night."

"If I'm the last of the men to fall."

"Then this warrior's growing in might."

The "Red Hood" slowly rises with his arm gripping teh sword covered in a strange pale red flame.

"For fear and for love."

"And survival if push come to shove."

The "Red hood" swings the sword behind him, the raises it and grasps it with both hands.

"The red hood's coming to take you home."

"The bearer of soul and of light."

The "Red hood" and the "Knight" approach each other, then thay begin circuling eachother.

"Here in the ashes  balanced and whole."

The "Red hood" swings his arm as it glows, then from his arms shoot out discs of light at the "Knight", who dodges.

"I endlessly hunger, for power of soul."

The "Red hood" readies a swing, as the "knight" preemptively moves out of the way.

"At the end of all the ages."

"At the last of my crusades."

"Your the red hood's last contender."

"And the first one unafraid."

The "Knight and "Red hood" clash, the "knight" dodges each of the "Red hood's" strikes and counters.

"I'm regretful to have hurt you."

"But this world's blood must be spilled."

"I'll return home as a monster."

"From this bad dream that I've killed."

Suddenly the "Red hood" is engulfed by an explosion of pale red flame, which reveals him unharmed but empowered.

"Fight to ignite."

"Not for gods nor the coming of night."

"If I'm the last of the me to fall."

"Then this warrior's growing in might."

"For fear and for love."

"And survival when push comes to shove."

"The red hood is coming to take you home."

"The bearer of soul and of light."

The "Knight" and "Red hood" clash once more, the "Red hood" starts to downright fly and his hooded cape swings with great force, wreathed in pale red flame, yet still the "Knight" keeps fighting.

Their battle continues as teh viewing fades to

T H E

R E D

H O O D

A V I A T O R S

As the audience slowly starts to come to their senses, they hear clapping frm the direction their host's voice comes from.

Eito: "Still makin' Bangers, Aviators."

Everyone else: "What?"

Eito: "Nothing! Time for the next one!"

He quickly starts the next viewing before they ask anymore questions.

(Hint: it's about the king of the skies and the Queen of the land, from monster hunter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 37.5K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
687K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
976 60 4
Being a newly reincarnated Avatar in a world that's completely balanced and living in an era of peace thanks to the efforts of his past lives. Subaru...