US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 4.

419 13 2
By Privatelimits

I woke up this morning to multiple messages from my boyfriend, Jeremiah. I sat there for a second. Then got up and did my morning hygiene. After I got dressed I finally sat down and opened our messages.

I sent that message and decided to move on going on with my day, I feel like he shouldn't be overreacting when I told him everything going on. I told him last night I was going to go see Alex play and now he tripping. He just go have to be mad I'm not dealing with it. And I needed to head to my class anyway.

After finishing all my classes I realized I haven't heard from Jeremiah since his little rant. I'm on my way to the basketball gym to meet Alex, he wanted to get some lunch and he's paying so I wasn't turning that down. I walked into the gym and went to sit down. I watched him play with his teammates then he went to go take a shower. He finally came out and hugged me then we left to go to subway.

"How's your day going beautiful?" He asked

"My morning was a little bad but I got over it and so it's going good now." I said as we walked inside of subway. We order our food and went to sit down.

"What happened this morning?" He said as he looked at me.

"Jeremiah is what happened, he blew up my phone. He claims he was going to take a flight and pop up just because of one post. Then he decided to make assumptions about me cheating on him with you."

"I told you last night fuck that nigga."

"I can't just say that Alex. I actually do like being with him this hasn't happened before so I'm confused about why it's happening now." I said as a lady came to the table with our food.

"Maybe it's because of the distance. Yall not together physically anymore. Yall don't see each other anymore."

"If it is then he needs to grow the fuck up and state how he feels instead of assuming shit."

"Watch your language." After he said that we stared at each other for a few seconds then we both started laughing.

"Didn't you just say fuck that nigga."

"Maybe. But I'm older I can cuss." He laughed again.

"By like 2 months. You not cute nigga."

"You sure? I'm cute enough for your boyfriend to think you cheating on him with me." He said, then he winked at me.

"You alright." I said. We both laughed. We both started eating and had a short conversation. After we finished we left. We decided to go back to my dorm when we walked in Mya and Dillion were on the couch looking for a movie.

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie with us?" Mya asked. I looked at Alex.

"If he's down I'm down." I said pointing at him.

"Well pick a movie weirdos." He says then he sits down on the floor. I went and grabbed snacks for all of us. I sat down on the floor next to Alex. We picked a movie called Hush. But the guys wasn't feeling it.

"Why the fuck is she in the damn woods and she deaf?" Alex asked

"Exactly that's why homie trying to kill her now this shit dumb." Dillion said. Me and Mya just laughed at them and continued watching the movie. After the movie was over we decided to watch Ride Along. Of course we were enjoying that as well. As we continued to watch the movie we heard a knock on the door. We all looked at each other.

"Well, who go answer it?" Dillion asked. Me and Mya looked at each other that look told each other we weren't expecting anyone.

"I'll go." Alex said as he got up. We all watched him go to the door. He opens it. He started talking. Then we saw someone walk in. Then I noticed it was fucking Jeremiah. I got up so fast.

"Jeremiah what are you doing here?" I asked as he smiled

"I came to see you, you weren't responding to my calls or texts last night."

"I was out with my friends celebrating after they won the game, you knew that." In the corner of my eye, I saw Alex pack up his stuff getting ready to leave. He looked at me and walked over. He hugged me.

"I'll text you later, I'll let you guys catch up." He said as I hugged him back. He whispered in my ear and said.

"I don't approve." He smiled then looked at Jeremiah.

"It was cool meeting you." He said then he left with Dillion. I saw the look in Jeremiah's eyes. So here we go.

"He hugging you and shit."

"He is my bestfriend, Jeremiah. Is he not allowed to hug me?"

"I don't know. But he too touchy for me."

"Nigga, it's a hug. Pipe down." He rolled his eyes. Then I spoke again.

"Why are you really here?" I asked as I sat down. I watched him sit down next to me.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too but I feel like you don't trust me and that's not cool. You blew my phone up with assumptions. I didn't want to argue with you so I stopped replying."

"I'm sorry for making assumptions, I hope I didn't ruin your plans for today by showing up."

"No you didn't, Mya did invite us out to a party so I'm going, can you go with me?" He smiles and he agrees to go with me. It was getting to the time when we were getting ready to leave. I got dressed. (Outfit in mm). I texted Alex to see if he was coming.

I'm glad he was already there, we both don't like going to parties so we usually end up in his car smoking and talking. Once everyone was ready we left in Dillion's car. I'm happy me and Jeremiah had a conversation because he was getting aggressive in those messages like he was going do something I'm not feeling that. We got to the party and we went inside altogether. It was packed and the moment we walked in our faces was hit with smoke. We went to the section that the guys were supposed to be in. We got to the section and I saw Alex sitting with Kevin.

Is it wrong that I thought he looked good as hell? I know my man here but I'm just saying. He saw me and we hugged. I saw him give Jeremiah a head nod. I know how he feels about Jeremiah and we all remember his mood towards him as well "fuck that nigga" as he would say. I sat down next to him we had a short conversation until Jeremiah pulled me to the dance floor. I could tell he was a little tipsy because when he is, he tends to loosen up a little. We were on the dance for a good minute and then I went to get a drink. I came back to the section to see Alex and Jeremiah having a conversation. Once I got closer I heard them both.

"You be way too close to my girl bruh." I hear Jeremiah say.

"I mean she's my bestfriend. If you have a problem then oh fucking well. You won't do shit about it."

"Who won't." I saw Jeremiah step to Alex and got in his face. That's when I told him to back up.

"Why are you pushing on me? You defending this nigga?"

"Nobody is defending shit you too busy in your fucking feelings about what exactly? We had a conversation earlier did it not click to you on what I said? You constantly have this assumption I'm doing something and I'm not. He is my bestfriend."

"I don't give a fuck, fuck him, you done hanging out with him." I looked at him like he was crazy then I saw Alex step up and he got in front of me.

"She ain't going no fucking where. I don't care if you have a problem or not bro. You can leave she staying with me." Alex said that I saw the anger on Jeremiah's face. And that's when he punched Alex. From there they were full on fighting. Alex was on top beating his ass and honestly, I didn't know what to say. Once they separated Jeremiah got up and his face was fucked.

"Amora let's go now I'm not telling you more than once."

"You started this I'm not going anywhere. I told you to back off and you continued to think and believe some bullshit that's not true. If you trusted me we wouldn't have this problem." With that being said I stayed right there. He left. And I asked Alex if he was okay.

"I'm fine, fuck that nigga this time I'm dead ass. Let me take you back to your dorm I doubt he going there and I know you don't like parties anyway."

"He's not, he got a hotel somewhere." He said okay and grabbed my hand so that I stay close while we made our way out of the party. We got to his car and got in. We drove back in silence I know he was heated, he had a right to be. We got out of the car after he parked. We walked to my dorm room. He hugged me and said goodnight. I changed into my pajamas and went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 3.7K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
30.4K 1.5K 18
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮..." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙧�...
2.9K 109 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
22.4K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.