FOREVER • S.ROGERS

Por hansbroekman

In which an Asgardian Goddess finds a Brooklyn Soldier, and they fall in love. ''I love you.'' ''I love you t... Mais

CAST
ACT I
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
ACT II
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
ACT III
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
ACT IV
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
ACT V
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[32]
ACT VI
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
JAMES SAMUAL LOKI ROGERS
[39]
SARAH FRIGGA REBECCA ROGERS
JOSEPH ODIN NICHOLAS ROGERS
ACT VII
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[EPILOGUE]

[31]

646 13 0
Por hansbroekman

THE THREE SIBLINGS - reunited once again, - stand on either side of the doorway in front of them. Thor nudges Freya in her side, his eyes wide as he gestures his head towards Loki. The God of Mischief's busy with the codes.

''What?'' The Goddess mouths at her brother in confusion. ''Talk.'' He mouths back, gesturing for their brother once again.

''Why me?'' Freya whisper-yells, making sure Loki doesn't hear - he does, but the God pretends he's busy.

Thor shoves Freya in her side, making her eyes widen in disbelief. She quickly shoves at his shoulders, making him stumble back.

The God of Thunder rolls his eyes, before pushing his sister away, just mere inches from Loki.

''Hey, so, uh- listen. We should talk.'' Freya sheepishly says.

''I disagree.'' Loki smiles at them, ''Open communication was never our family's forte.'' He says.

''Oh, you have no idea.'' The Goddess of Love and War chuckles.

The three grasp their weapons, holding them steady in front of their armoured bodies.

''It's been quite the revelation since we last spoke.'' Thor adds on, turning to the men in front of them with a wide smile.

''Hello!''

''Hi.''

''Hey.''

Freya, Thor and Loki start firing at the men, dodging attacks left and right before they hide behind a wall.

''Odin brought us all together. It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart.'' The God of Mischief says.

Once again, the three start firing at the people around them, before they enter another room.

''We might as well be strangers now.'' He says, making Freya frown lightly. ''Two sons and the daughter of the crown, set adrift.''

Loki opens the door, rambling on as Freya and Thor quickly walk to the elevator.

''I thought you said you didn't want to talk about it.'' The Goddess calls over her shoulder.

''Here's the thing,'' Loki starts, quickly running to the elevator. ''I'm probably better of staying here on Sakaar.'' He says, standing next to Freya, who's standing between them.

''That's exactly what we were thinking.'' Thor says, gesturing between him and Freya.

''Did you just agree with me?''

''Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're gonna do great here.'' Freya grins widely, the elevator still moving up.

''Do you both truly think so little of me?'' Loki suddenly asks, his eyebrows knit together slightly.

The Asgardian's both turn to their brother at the same time, a wide, yet depressing, smile on their lips.

''Loki, we thought the world of you, that we were going to fight side by side forever.'' Thor softly says.

''But at the end of the day, you're you and we're us. I don't know, maybe there's still good in you. But our paths diverged a long time ago.'' Freya says.

Loki sucks in a soft breath, his eyes narrowed and his mouth slightly agape.

Though he doesn't speak, Freya notices the pain behind his eyes.

And that simple gaze - the one he wore before he shook his head and turned away - speaks a thousand more words than Loki ever could.

''Yeah,'' he softly whispers. ''it's probably for the best that we'll never see each other again.''

''That's what you always wanted.''

A painful silence takes over, a sad smile on all their lips, until Freya breaks it.

''Except for my wedding.'' She says.

Loki and Thor both turn to her, before a look of realisation crosses their features.

''Who else would walk me down the aisle?'' Freya smiles, making all three of their minds turn back to when they were kids.

When Thor and Loki had promised that they would one day walk their younger sister down the aisle, on her way to the man of her dreams.

It was back when times were simpler.

''Us, of course.'' Thor replies with a sad smile. Freya's eyes slightly glister, but she doesn't cry. She simply looks between her brothers and silently takes both their hands.

Loki doesn't move, his hands frozen. Freya looks at her feet and softly smiles when she feels him give her hand a light squeeze.

Another silence takes over, but this time a comforting one.

''Hey, let's do get help.'' Thor suddenly says.

''What?'' The God of Mischief scoffs.

''Get help!'' He repeats with a wide grin. ''No.'' Loki quickly replies.

''Come on, you love it!'' Freya chimes in with a giggle.

''I hate it!''

''No, it's great. It works every time.'' The God of Thunder says, his eyes flickering in amusement.

''It's humiliating.'' Loki pleads and whines like a five-year old boy.

''Do you have a better plan?'' The Goddess of Love and War asks. ''No.'' Loki replies once again.

''We're doing it!''

''We are not doing get help!''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Get help! Please!''

''Our brother, he's dying!''

''Get help. Help him!''

Thor lounges Loki at the men in front of them, making them fall down with a thud.

Thor and Freya both grin widely, laughing as the Goddess helps Loki up.

''Classic.'' The God of Thunder chuckles. ''Still hate it. It's humiliating.'' The God of Mischief groans in response.

''Not for us, it's not.''

''Now, which ones the ship she told us to get?'' Thor says as he looks around. ''The Commodore.'' Loki replies, pointing to it.

The three start walking to it, when Freya suddenly feels a light breeze lift up her hair.

Like a person walking behind her.

She looks at Thor, who seems to have the same idea in his mind.

''Though I feel it won't make much of a difference.'' Loki says, making his siblings immediately turn around with a sigh.

''I know I've betrayed you both many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely.''

''Never one for sentiment, we're you?'' Thor exclaims with a slight grin, standing next to Freya with his arms crossed.

''Easier to let it burn.''

For a second, Loki feels like he's easily getting away with it once again. Until a strangely happy smile appears on Freya's lips, that is.''

''We agree.'' She says, pointing to the remote in Thor's hand.

The God's eyes widen, turning to the chip on his back, before he falls to the ground with a loud thud.

It tazes him down, he shakes as Freya and Thor walk over to the God of Mischief.

''Oh, that looks painful.'' The God remarks with a chuckle

''Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. We trust you, you betray us. Round and round in circles we go.'' Freya says as she and Thor kneel down, looking between both her brothers with a grin.

''See, Loki, life is about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same.'' The God of Thunder says, after his sister had pointed to him in anticipation.

''What he's trying to say is that you'll always be the God of Mischief,'' the Goddess says, looking down at Loki with a smile. ''but you could be more.'' She finishes.

''Anyways, all got places to be!'' Freya grins as she stands up.

''Good luck!'' Thor yells over his shoulder.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Go! Go! Go!''

Freya and Thor both push at their steering wheels, pushing the ship forward.

The Goddess looks behind them through the glass, seeing multiple ships following them in the sky.

''Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?'' Bruce yells as he awkwardly gets up and runs towards the front of the ship.

''Yes, we should.'' The God replies. He helplessly looks around, his eyes falling on Freya.

The Goddess simply starts ramming down on random buttons, but nothing happens.

Nothing, expect for flashing party lights, balloons and loud music through the ship.

''Where are the guns on this ship?'' Freya yells at Valkyrie, who's fighting on another ship.

''They're aren't any, it's a leisure vessel!'' She yells back.

''What?'' Banner quickly asks with his eyebrows knit together, mirroring Freya and Thor's same ones.

''The Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff!''

The Goddess' eyes widen, stifling a chuckle as she looks at her brother.

''Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?'' Doctor Banner screams as he grabs Thor's chair to steady himself.

'Yeah, don't touch anything.' The God go Thunder replies. with a grim face.

The Asgardian's dodge the shots fired at their ship left and right, while desperately trying to ignore the music and party lights around them.

''No!'' Bruce, Freya and Thor yell at the same time when they see Valkyrie's ship blow up, watching the scene in horror.

Suddenly, they see Valkyrie fling unto their ship with a thud, her hand on the glass as she looks around.

''Get inside!'' Thor yells.

''In a minute!'' Valkyrie replies. Suddenly, she jumps of and flies through the sky a few feet, landing on the ship behind them.

Thor and Freya watch the scene, before exchanging a quick look with a nod.

''We should probably go and help.'' Freya says quickly.

''Here, take the weel.'' Thor orders at Bruce while getting up.

''No, I don't know how to fly one of these!'' He quickly yells back, his eyes wide in stress.

''You're a scientist, use one of your PhD's!'' Thor banters back, making Freya grin as they run towards the ship's exit.

''None of them are for flying alien spaceships!''

The God and the Goddess fly down, landing on the ship beneath them with a thud.

Valkyrie uses the gun on the ship to shoot the ships around them
down.

Finally, the God throws away the last men and quickly asserts the ship to fly right again, while Freya runs up beside Valkyrie.

With a smirk, the three easily jump through the dozens of feet above them to land into the ship.

Quickly, they walk towards the control panel.

''Guys, we're coming up on the Devils Anus.'' Banner exclaims.

The ship enters it Devil's Anus, and Thor and Freya start steering around things left and right.

Valkyrie stands next to them, alerting them of their surroundings and analysing the situation.

All while Bruce nearly has a panic attack on the back seat.

Finally, the ship nears the white light before them. Their eyes are painfully shut.

With one last push the ship flies into the portal, the white light taking over everyone's visions.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''I thought it'd be a lot nicer.''

Thor and Freya both turn to Bruce, who's standing behind their stools, with a slight curious smirk.

''I mean, n-not that it's not nice! It's just, it's.. on fire.'' Banner sheepishly says.

''Here, up in the mountains, heat signatures. People clustered together. She's coming for them.'' Valkyrie quickly says, pointing to the hologram in front of them.

''Okay, drop us off at the palace and we'll draw her away.'' Freya nods in understanding.

''And get yourself killed?'' Valkyrie scoffs.

''The people trapped down there are all they matters. While we're dealing with Hela, we need you two to help get
everyone off Asgard.'' Thor quickly orders, looking up from the steering wheel.

''How the hell are we supposed to do that?'' Bruce scoffs, standing next to Valkyrie and looking between the Asgardian's with wide eyes.

''We have a man on the ground.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Thud.

The sound of Odin's Gungnir clashing on the ground can be heard throughout the palace.

Thud.

Thor and Freya share a glance, she's seated on the armrest of the throne, Thor on the other.

Thud.

Their silver and gold armour clash off the neatly polished grounds.

Thud.

Finally, they see Hela appear in the back of the wall with an unsettling grin.

''Sister.'' Thor and Freya say in union.

''You're both still alive.'' Hela coldly replies.

''I love what you've done with the place.'' Thor grins as he looks at the now and fallen apart ceiling. - revealing many earlier works.

''Redecorating, I see.'' Freya says with a hint of amusement in her eyes.

''It seems our fathers solution to every problem was to cover it up.'' The Goddess of Death shrugs.

''Or to cast it out.''

Hela's light smile slowly fades as she inspects the siblings closely.

''He told you you were worthy. He said the same thing to us.'' The God softly says.

''You see? You never knew him. Not at his best. Odin and I drowned entire civilisations in blood and tears. And then, one day, he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life, to have you two.''

Thor and Freya exchange a glance, nodding in understanding as they look down at their sister.

''We understand why you're angry. And you are our sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe us, we would love for someone else to rule. But it can't be you.'' Thor trails of, the Goddess of Death looking between the two with a curious smile.

''You're just.. the worst.'' Freya finishes with a sigh.

''Okay, get up. You're in my seat.'' Hela sternly says, drawing her hand over her head to appear her crown.

The siblings walk down the stairs with a light smile, Thor with their father's Gungnir and Freya with her swords.

''You know, father once told us that a wise ruler never seeks our war.'' The Goddess of Love and War begins.

''But must always be ready it.'' The Goddess of Death finishes, before she charges at the two.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 136 13
ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ¹ In which a small boy with a big heart finds himself trapped in a war with the most ethreal creature he's ever seen. OR In which Kallie Johnso...
247 37 12
"Can't you see? We're never ever getting back together?" "Steve was right if I stay with you sooner or later I will just become like you" A slow burn...
21.5K 1.1K 22
(Sequel to America's Sweetheart) Reunited with the love of his life, Steve Rogers has taken a step back to help Mo Carter adjust to the modern world...
9.5K 420 24
"I'll spin for you like your favorite records used to." IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the humorless patrio...