𝐌𝐫. π•π’π³πœπšπ’π§π¨'𝐬 𝐋�...

Por erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... Mais

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
01 || Sauvignon Blanc
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
12 || Chardonnay
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
16 || Rioja
17 || Ludisia Orchid
18 || Zinfandel
19 || Marsh Orchid

09 || AlbariΓ±o

2.7K 102 19
Por erwenc_

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Miguel and Izaiah gave each other smiles of approval, fist-bumping each other when their suggestions worked out. I had been getting ready, well, they had been getting me ready for my date for the past three hours.

Both got me to do deep-cleansing skincare and shaving. I spent a lot of time showering, then we spent over an hour arguing over my infinite outfits. I tried on hundreds of them, and it was either Miguel thought it was too formal or that Izaiah thought it was too plain and simple.

After a stressful argument, we finally found the perfect outfit which consisted of a pastel green, designer turtleneck, some dark trousers, a forest green blazer with gold cufflinks then a long coat to finish off the look.

I put on an emerald piercing on my left ear, then used minimal gold accessories, much to Izaiah’s distaste. Miguel was laughing at how I had made so much of an effort for this date, something I've never done before. He was right, I wanted to make an impression.

“Let us know how it goes. Don’t do something I would,” Miguel patted my back.

“He's right, take it slow-”

“Guys, come on. This isn’t my first date, and besides, I thought you wanted a hundred thousand?” I cocked a slit brow.

“We do, but you're our bro. We know how much you want Kamaria,” Izaiah winked, snapping a picture of me.

“And I want to see if a playboy like you is going to make it,” Miguel smirked, pushing my bowl of car keys towards me.

“And I will. Watch and learn,” I spoke confidently, taking the Maserati keys. I had about thirty minutes to get to Evergreen on time.

“If you say so. Izaiah and I will be at the bar if things go south.” He informed me with a smug smile. I simply rolled my eyes then walked to my car. After placing her package that I got in the afternoon on the passenger’s seat, I drove to my destination.

After some minutes, I arrived and the valet was ready when I stopped by the entrance. I got the matte white bag from the back as well as the bouquet then disembarked, making my way to the reception.

The place was full of mesmerising, virescent nature that evidently tranquilised the diners. Azure, pellucid water trickled down the translucent walls, a gelid mist simmering over my face when I ventured further into the place.

I took note of a celebrity by the reception, probably confirming their reservation. The cacophonous sound of silverware filled my ears along with some soft soul music as well as the faint murmurs and laughs of the people.

“Good evening, Mr. Vizcaino. You're right on time, table for two in the VIP section?” A lady addressed me before I could even blink or breathe.

“Yes. Has she arrived?” I inquired.

“Not yet, but I'm sure she will be here within ten minutes. We checked with her this afternoon and she confirmed her attendance.” She chirped, and I was impressed by their service.

“Great—”

Stephen here will escort you to your table,” she gestured to a guy who was standing beside me. I hadn’t noticed him until she referred to him. He seemed a little younger than me, maybe twenty-four, and quite good-looking. He was more on the timid, shy side and I could tell.

“Thanks.” I met his nervous gaze, then followed him to wherever our table was.

The place was pristine and meticulous, sporting some clean, refreshing colour schemes and designs. It was a very eco-friendly environment and I was certain that the menu would be very vegan.

“W-Would you like something, um, to drink maybe?” Stephen inquired, his cheeks tinted rouge.

“What do you recommend?” I took the menu.

“I'm not, not really sure,” he could hardly meet my gaze. I wondered if it was his first time.

“Are you new here? Or perhaps it's your first time, you seem very nervous,” I probed curiously.

“N-No I'm not. Just a little flustered, that’s all.” He smiled slightly.

“Alright Stephen, I’ll take over from here.” A guy patted his back, probably having noticed how unsettled he was. He nodded, giving me one last look before leaving.

“Is he always like that?” I asked the new waiter, who gave me more menus.

“Nah. It's just that he has a little crush on you, well it's not little but you know,” he shrugged and that’s when it finally dawned on me.

Oh, I didn’t realise.”

“He's too scared to say it. Likes all your posts and puts you all over his wallpapers. As his best friend, I'd say he's a little obsessed,” he whispered with a wink, opening his pen and holding up a clipboard. Just that piece of information did two things: amuse me, and scare me. “I'm Eric by the way.”

“Rareșz, but I'm sure you know that already,” I sighed and he laughed in response.

“When you’re part of the top five bachelors, I'm sure I know your entire lineage.” He joked and I couldn’t help laughing too. “Can I get your autograph on Stephen’s behalf?” He handed me a pen and paper.

“Sure thing,” I put my cursive signature on the paper before speaking, “I'll have some wine while I wait,”

“Red or white?”

“Red please.” I confirmed, and moments after he left, I noticed a goddess being ushered into the restaurant.

It was her.

She looked so breathtaking in a skin-tight pastel green dress that had stylish perforations along both of her wide hips and flowed all the way down to her ankles.

She looked so angelic with her long, dark hair flowing past her shoulders, her beautiful umber skin tone gleaming under the influence of the lights. Her hourglass figure was breathtaking, I had to swallow hard to gain composure.

She had some strappy heels, a pastel green designer purse and gold jewellery to finish off the look. Wow, this woman always left me utterly speechless.

I got up when she arrived at the table, opening my arms and she accepted my embrace without hesitation. Damn, her opulent fragrance was delicious as fuck, I could bite her.

“Good evening, my love.” I murmured against her ear before we pulled away. Getting a closer look of her face, Christ, I was mesmerised. She was the epitome of perfection, her makeup enhancing her exquisite beauty.

“Good evening Rareșz. It's good to see you again,” she smiled when I pulled the seat back for her. Once she was settled, I tucked her in then went back to my own chair.

“Indeed. This is yours,” I handed her a bigger bouquet of some rare orchids wrapped in packaging personalised with her name all over in gold and she gasped, receiving them with a wide smile.

“I don’t know what to say, I'm so grateful,” Kamaria took a whiff of them, hugging them close to her chest. I loved making her happy, it could become a habit.

“You don’t have to say anything, I just want to spoil you.” I handed her the white bag and she covered her mouth in surprise, receiving it with a priceless smile manned over her lips.

“Oh my, a cute fluffy teddy bear,” she held up the pure white one, and the white heart cushion it was holding had the sentence ‘our souls belong together’ in bold. There were many more bears in the bag, but this one obviously stood out. “I love this, so much.”

I'm glad you do. Remember how you said that there would be a little void on your bed after you got rid of your ex’s teddy bear?” She nodded with a widespread grin, “well now you won't have a void anymore. I got you a little family for your bed, and the biggest bear is a reminder that our pieces will connect someday.” My ringed, veiny hand took her tinier one, placing a kiss on it as she giggled.

“I'm in awe, thank you Rareșz, this means the world.” She lifted her head to meet my intense gaze, and I couldn’t help but admire her.

“You look stunning tonight, Kamaria.” My resonant, low voice complimented.

“Thanks, you look great too. And your fragrance is deliciously expensive as usual,” she winked, pushing her hair back and moving closer to me with her elbows propping her head. I moved closer too, looking down at her with a devious smile.

“Good to know. Wouldn’t you like some of it, on you?” I pushed a strand of her hair back, tucking it behind her ear and stroking her cheek gently.

“Hm, depends on how,” she tilted her head playfully, our legs gently intertwining underneath the table.

“We could ease into things… with our mouths.” My thumb dropped to her bottom lip, swiping gently and getting a bit of her gloss on my skin. If anything, I needed smudges of her glossy lips against my entire skin, on my dick. Kamaria always turned me on without trying; she was simply irresistible.

She was the first to pull away when the wine arrived, and I had to inhale deeply so that I wouldn’t take her back to my car and fuck her into oblivion. With her breasts pressed against the window when I slam into her from behind. God help me, I never change. It's almost impossible when a sex goddess like Kamaria exists.

“Hm, maybe later.” She winked, smiling at the waiter when he finished pouring the rich wine. What she didn’t know was that it was my brand, and I preferred not to say anything. Viz Liquor was very prominent in society, and I was certain the waiters made sure they were serving me my wine for bonus points.

She lifted the glass to her lips, tasting the deep red liquid with an immediate hum. From the texture and colour, I could easily tell it was the cherry and blackberry blend, warm with prominent sweet flavours. It was very popular in restaurants.

“Wow, even the wine tastes rare and expensive.” She downed the whole thing and my heart fluttered with so much unspoken joy, “I wish I had infinite riches just so I could at least have five glasses of their wine. I'm impressed.” She was now inspecting the bottle and label in awe before tasting the hors d’oeuvre.

“Indeed. It's not bad,” I shrugged, taking a sip of the same liquid I had tasted in all its stages of production.

“So, how was your day, Rareșz?” She inquired with interest.

Stressful as fuck, because I was horny and thinking about you. “It was great. Had a few meetings and they all went well. What about you? Do you like working at the restaurant, or should I tell Miguel something—”

“No no, I mean, I'm so happy with my job, I'm treated with so much care. And the pay is excellent, I'm able to invest in a lot of things now,” she looked elated, and I was satisfied with her response. I wanted to make sure she was okay at all times.

“Lovely. So, a toast to new beginnings?” I held up my glass and she did too, laughing when she realised that it was empty. Before I could pour some for her, the waiter was already by her side, refilling her glass. She didn’t hesitate to ask him to fill it to the top, not caring that a lot of the attention was on her.

Of course it was. She was a fucking queen. I felt utterly proud to be with her tonight.

“Cheers, Mr. Vizcaino,” she smiled, her brown eyes gleaming lustrously as they focused on me.

Her stare alone had the power to give me intense goosebumps, and she probably didn’t know it.

“Cheers, Ms. Imani,” we clink our glasses, and I watched in amusement when the smooth, deep rubescent liquid flowed into her pretty mouth. As much as I felt honoured that she loved my wine, I was afraid she’d get tipsy. I just didn’t know what an inebriated Kamaria was capable of.

“Hmm. More please,” she pointed at the glass and when the waiter lifted the bottle, I lifted my hand in protest.

“That’s enough for now. She’ll have more after the meal,” and on cue, the meals we had planned and entered in the online reservation email arrived, some people cleaning the cutlery and lighting candles, and some renewing the used glasses with polished ones.

We conversed over the food, and most of the time, I was admiring the way her eyes lit up each time she tasted something she loved, much like a little girl whose dream had come true. I had learnt that Kamaria was very chatty and loved cooking, but didn’t have much experience. She was a person with so much depth to her, I was certain it would take me very long to unravel all her true colours.

“I had a really great time, Rareșz. I really did, thank you for going out of your way.” She sighed happily when we got to her doorstep. I had driven her back home because I was very suspicious about her level of intoxication. I didn’t want anything happening to her so after convincing her that her car would be brought back in the morning, she agreed to let me take her home.

“I did too. I hope we can do this again soon,” I leaned an arm against the door ledge, leaning down to face her. We were so close that I could taste the sweetness of her breath against my lips. God, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

“Of course, I'm down for it,” she shrugged, looking up at me through thick lashes. We studied each other for some time, my hand slipping over her hip and I pulled her closer.

“Are you going to invite me in, love?” I whispered, my lips hovering over hers until I gently bit the bottom one. She giggled, pulling away and trapping the bottom lip in her mouth. I could never focus, my sexual desires were intense.

So intense.

“No, not yet Rareșz. Only after three dates.” Kamaria said with so much honesty.

“Hmm. So make sure to send me your colour scheme for the next two,” I winked, biting her neck gently and she gasped, nudging me away reluctantly. She’s lucky I didn’t hoist her on my car and eat the living fuck out of her while everyone watched.

“I definitely will. I've got a few ideas in mind.” She looked up at me for a little while before breaking eye contact, entering the foyer and holding the glass door to address me for the night. “Good night, Rareșz. I’ll sleep with your bear close, so that our pieces can hopefully unite.”

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

80.2K 6.1K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
1.3M 41.9K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
3.6K 127 9
I can practically smell her arousal. Her wetness seeps through her cotton panties and I feel the heat of her on me. Fuck. She's panting, her head ti...
134K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...