Family over everything

By TayeJones9

I rather let you guys read for yourself and enjoy the book,ion wanna spoil non for y'all ✨ happy reading love... More

chapter 1 ミ●﹏☉ミ
chapter 2 。◕‿◕。
chapter 3 (◠‿・)-☆
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14. ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 ✨
chapter 18🧠
chapter 19 graduation
chapter 20
chapter 21 🎓✨
story update
chapter 22
chapter 23 moving on 🎱
chapter 24 💘
continue or end??
chapter 26 him or him pt2.

chapter 25 him or him😐pt1

46 0 0
By TayeJones9

Kaiser pov*
After my date with Herbo I've just been chilling and laying low,today I'm going to the spa to treat myself and then I'm going to hang with my brother nem,I'm kinda getting used to them now .

I wore a biker shorts and just a normal black t-shirt with biggie on it I wore it with my white forces,I threw my hair in high space bun and did my edges,I decided not to do my makeup today cause I wanted a natural look since I'm going to the spa to relax and nowhere else just to king.

***************
I just pulled up into Kings drive way,I parked the car and took my bag to go in. I knocked on the door and Jayda opened it,next thing I know she pulls me in for a tight hug

Jayda : omg girll you don't know how much I missed yo ass,where you been all day??
Me : I just came back from the spa,you know...had to treat myself a lil,I missed you too
Jayda : mmh I getchu,you smell soo good gir
Me : thanks,so erm where is everybody?? Mmhh something smells good in here,whatchu cooking girll
Jayda : Tae is making fried chicken and rice with veggies
Me : I'm really hungry I could eat
Jayda : the guys are in the game room and me and Tae chilling in the kitchen since it's warm
Tae : Jayda tf was at the door??
Jayda : come see for yo self

Tae walked out the kitchen on his phone,he looked up and stoped dead in his tracks,he had look of shock all over his face.

Tae : is that really my best friend or am I tripping??
Me : heyyy bestie😊
Tae : I am so fucking happy right now,I haven't seen or talked to you in a while I didn't expect you to come back so soon
Me : are you gonna hug me or stand there looking dumb??
Tae : bitch...

He ran to me and hugged me soon Jayda also joined and we stayed in that position for a while,Jayda got emotional which got Tae emotional and I think you know I also got emotional,we cried and just hugged it out.

Sincere : something smells like it's burning🤷
Tae : ohhh my gawwddd my chicken

Tae runs to the kitchen dramatically making me,Jayda and Sincere bust out laughing.
Sincere : yo wussup besttt,I missed you,you don't be coming around nomo,I swear it be getting boring,all these niggas do is smoke,eat and go home.
Me : nchoo bestt I be missing you too
Jayda : you gon go to the game room ??
Me : nahh ion feel like walking all the way there,that spa got me lazy asf.
Sincere : ayooo!!!
Jayda : knowing these fuckers they high and they too busy on that game they ain't gon come.
Me : I know how I can make them come lol, Food is ready!!!!

In less then 0.2 seconds it sound like elephants filled the mother fucking room,these bitches ran like a lion chasing a deer.
Hakeem : yoooo!!!!!
King : hey sissy,what a surprise
Blue : wussup mama
Me : hey guys
Blue : you not gon gimme a hug
Me : if you want it come get it

He walked to me and picked me up hugging me.
Me : is it just y'all here??
King : yeah,you wanna eat
Me : I could eat.

We all ate and laughed,we just chilled smoked and had some fun like we'd normally do.it was going for 1:30 and I was getting tired and I wanted to go home.

Me : ight it was all nice and shit hanging with y'all but erm it's getting late and I need to go home so imma dip
Blue : it's too dangerous to go home this time ma,and I'm too lazy to drive behind you
King : everyone crashing here so...you can sleep in your old room with Blue.
Me : I can't be sleeping with Blue, I'm in a relationship
Tae : it's not like  y'all gon do anything or are  y'all cause I mean it's ok .
King : I'm gon be honest with you about the nigga you dating,ion trust ol boy I just feel like he ain't gon treat you right in the future,I feel like he gon be making decisions for himself and not y'all so he can benefit.
Sincere : yeah bruh real shit,I don't mean to offend or to chase you away from us or anything and I'm not just talking shit just cause I'm Blue's friend and shit,that nigga ain't for you Kaiser and you gotta realize that,I mean what Blue did was some fucked up shit but not once did this nigga treat you bad,he gave you his time and made a lot of sacrifices to be with you til this day ma.
Jayda : look all we're saying is in conclusion,be careful with ol boy and make sure he doesn't mentally abuse you cause you saw how his other relationships worked out and it was all over social media,you deserve to move on,I see how you and bro fixed things just make sure you're happy and this current relationship you have is what you're comfortable with and what you're sure of.
Me : I hear y'all

I said goodnight to everyone and walked to my old room,I sat down on my bed and saw a picture of the whole gang together on the side table,I took the picture and looked at it,it was a picture of us when we went to a car show.

I took my phone and texted Herbo goodnight,I walked to my brother's room and took his sweats and a white t-shirt that he normally sleeps in,I already took a shower at the spa before left and now I'm just going to put on these clothes and get to sleeping.

I got in the room and saw Blue making a bed with covers in the floor next to my bed,he looked at me and we made eye contact.
I walked to the bed and put the clothes next to me when I sat down
Me : can you please leave the room I wanna change into my night clothes
Blue : Ari just get dressed it ain't like I haven't seen yo fat wet pussy before.

I got chills down my spine and I became wet from what he just said,I nodded my head and took of my clothes,I stood up and took of my biker shorts I was wearing and bent down taking off my socks,I felt someone looking at me and when I looked up it was Blue,I got nervous but this time it felt different,it felt nice,I saw his dick print through his sweats,I knew I was turning him on,I got goosebumps all over my body and I got more wet,I stood up straight after taking off my socks,I was wearing a black lace bra with a matching thing that made my pussy stand out and my ass look bigger,I walked to him and touched his chest,I drew a heart on his chest with my nails,he looked at me in my eyes and I slowly started rubbing his chest and lowering my hand going down to his manhood,I don't know what came over me,I knew it was wrong but it felt so right this was my love this is the guy I want to be with,but I can't cause he hurt me and I just got into a relationship with someone I really have a connection with. I took his manhood out of his sweats and briefs I started stroking it with my one hand,I put my other arm around his neck and got close to his face to kiss him,he brought his face closer to mine and we looked at eachother I saw nothing but lust in his eyes,he put his arm around my waist and kissed me so deeply,I sucked on his tongue and he did the same to me,he picked me up and continued kissing me,he held me tighter to him,he spanked my ass and I slowly and sexily bit his bottom lip,he laid me down on the bed and took off my bra making my boobs jump out.

He stopped kissing me and started sucking on my boobs leaving passion marks all over,he slowing started kissing me from my neck down to my stomach,which made me start to breath heavy,my panties were now soaking wet,he took his middle and index finger running my clit through my thong.
Blue : shit ma are you that wet for me
His voice gave my pussy a heartbeat and I accidentally slipped out a moan surprising myself,
Me : I want you in me papi
Without hesitation Blue took off my thong and took off his pants,he opened my legs and started teasing making me want him more
Me : stop teasing
He chuckled and he slammed his dick inside of me making me moan loudly he starting fucking me slow and he kept hitting my g spot which keeps making me moan louder and louder cause my stomach already started getting knots
Me : yesses uhhhhhh!!! Go deeper and fasttttttteerrr yess yes daddy yes ohhhhhh shitttt I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhh
Blue :you wanted me in you huh,mmmh take this dick it's your baby uhhhhh!!!

In less than five seconds I came all over his dick,I got tight around him Nd he pulled out started beating his hood,I got on my knees and started sucking on the tip while playing with his balls
Blue : shittttt ma keep doing that!!
I continued sucking til I felt his dick twitch inside my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
155K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...