The Boy with no Surname

By Laia_Lupin

Hadrian has always lived under his twin's sister shadow. His own parents forgetting him and leaving him behin... More

Master Minds
Rescue
Jet
Greetings
Wise words
Letters
Grimmauld Place
Train 9 3/4
Sorting Surprises
Potions gone wrong
Secrets
New teachers
Self Defence
Potions (again)
Normality?
A/N
Time skip
Summer
9¾ once again
A/N
Mate tattoo
Game night
Connect the dots
I'm back!
A/N

Shopping

4.2K 103 19
By Laia_Lupin

Regalus had decided not to go as he might see old friends or enemies and he would probably bring attention to himself. Natasha said that she would be going without a doubt, now they just needed another adult to help them out. 

Bruce had said that it might make the Hulk come out, so he wasn't going. Thor and Loki would bring too much attention to themselves for being Gods, so it was a no from them. Bucky still wasn't used to that amount of people yet and if Bucky wasn't going, neither was Steve. So the last option was Tony.

The only problem was that none of these people had ever gone to Diagon Alley. So Reg had given them the name of the muggle street were the pub was and told them to go with one if Tony's cars. Once they arrived, the triplets guided Nat and Tony into the pub as it was hidden from muggle's eyes. The next step was to use Hadrian's and Regalus' mind link.

What do we do now?

Ask Tom, the owner, for the entrance of Diagon Alley

"Good morning sir, we're here to go to Diagon Alley," Hadrian asked the owner after receiving his father's instructions.

The old man nodded and took the to the back room, pressed some bricks with his wand and left. The bricks started to move, revealing their destination.

The five of them looked around in amazment. They stood there, admiring every single part of it. 

"Lets go and get your books and potions things first, then your uniform," Natashe said grabbing Hadrian's and Wanda's hand. Tony grabbed Pietro's who grabbed Wanda's. The walked around, searching for a shop that looked like a bookshop. 

Once they found one, the entered to be greeted by every wall covered in books of any and every branch of magic. From the Dark Arts to Divination. 

"I suppose that you're all first years?" the shop keeper asked them.

"Yes they are. Three sets of every first year book, please," Natasha asked before Tony could open his big mouth and make a bad impression of them. 

They waited a few minutes wandering around before the shop keeper came back with three bags. Each of the triplets took one and Natasha payed from the money bag that Regalus had given her. Making sure that nobody was looking, Hadrian shrunk the bags with some wandless and non-verbal magic and put the three bags in Wanda's handbag.  

They went back to the apothecary that they passed through their way to the bookshop. They quickly did their shopping as it smelled horrible. Tony had been so dramatic that he had stayed outside. Drama Queen. They then made their way to get their uniforms at Madam Malkin's Robes. 

"Wait here for a moment, my dears, while I finish with her," Madam Malkin told them when the bell rang. 

They went to wait where the woman had told her. There was a girl standing on the stool. She had long black hair, high cheek bones and a small nose. She could pass as a Black if it wasn't for those honey-brown eyes that gave some colour to her face. 

"Good morning," the girl told them.

"Good," Pietro started.

"Morning," Wanda conitnued

"Miss," and Hadrian finished pollitely. 

"You're triplets?" she asked at them in awe. After they had nodded in confirmation she started talking about some twins that she knew. "I've met twins before, but never triplets! The only twins I've seen are the Weasley Twins. They're two years older than me but they're so cool! They're Howgarts best pranksters after the Marauders," the triplets looked at each other, they had planned in carrying on their pranks in Hogwarts, "and when Mrs Potter invites the Weasleys and my family to her daughter's birthday and all those parties that she has for some reason, the Weasley Twins and I team up to prank their brothers and Potter Junior. I love seeing their faces of confusion and then anger!" 

"You should put that in our to do list Hades! We need to meet those Weasley Twins!" Pietro exclaimed. 

The four kids carried on chatting about pranks that they've done and were thinking of doing at Hogwarts while Madam Malkin made their robes. They might have been half an hour in that shop when the bell rang again. 

"Hey pup, are you done yet?"

The girl (they hadn't introduced themselves yet) looked up and smiled.

"Hey Dad! I've made some friends that are also joining Hogwarts this year!" she said excitedly.

"That's great! What are you called?" the man directed the question at them.

"I'm Hadrian,"

"I'm Wanda,"

"And I'm Pietro!"

"Triplets, I guess?" the man asked them.

"Yes Mr Black-Lupin," Hadrian nodded.

"Why so formal to one of the best Marauders? Call him Padfoot!" Pietro protested against his brother.

"But we've just met him!"

Ask the two boys bickered around, Wanda looked at the father and daughter duo with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry about them, they're always like this. Hades is formal and Pietro is quite the contrary with this,"

"Oh don't worry Wanda, my fathers are like this all the time. Papa is formal while Dad isn't," the girl shrugged.

"Oh yeah, what's your name? We forgot to ask," Hadrian stopped fighting with Pietro.

"Artemis Lupin-Black," she stuck her hand out to shake. The two boys held her hand by the side while Wanda held it by the top. Then the shook hands, the four of them together.

"Nice to meet you Miss Artemis Lupin-Black," they chorused. Sirius had to stiffle a laugh at how they behaved.

The door rang again and Natasha entered with Tony.

"You've been in here for more than half an hour! And we still have to get your wands and owl," she told them. The three looked at her and then back at the Lupin-Black's.

"Padfoot,"

"And Artemis,"

"This is our mother,"

"Natasha,"

"And our uncle,"

"Anthony," Tony grumbled a "It's Tony kid," before straightening up again. 

Sirius stared at Tony and Natasha for a while before sticking his hand out and shacking both of their hands.

"Aren't you Regalus' brother?" the words escaped from Tony's mouth and just a second later he received a slap from Nat, Hades, Wanda and Pietro. 

Sirius stiffened up a little at the mention of (what he thought) his dead brother. "You knew my brother?"

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Tony apologised over and over again. 

They all said by to each other and they went for their wands. The shop was full of boxes and it was very dark too. The door¡s bell rang but there wasn't anyone in there. 

"I was expecting you,"

Natasha had her gun out pointing at the man, Tony had his guantlet aiming it at the man too. Wanda's hands had red balls of her scarlet magic while Pietro was prepared to run. 

"Good morning Mr Ollivander," Hadrian replied, not reacting to the sudden appearance of the old man. "I would like to go first if you allow me to do such," Hadrian carried on, stretching his left arm in front of him. 

Ollivander nodded and started measuring Hadrian's right arm. He then hurried to the back of his stor and comes back with a few boxes. 

"Cherry wood, 14 inches, unicorn hair," Ollivander gave him the wand. The said wand started to shake and started emit sparks of fire. The wand seller immediately snatched it away. Hadrian went through around twenty different wands of different types and convinations until he found the one. 

"Intresting, very intresting. Snakewood, basilisk venom for a core, 12 inches and a half, little flexibility. In this case, pieces of a basilisk horn have been added to the wood. This wand has the ability to 'turn off' if told to in parceltongue. This was Salazar Slytherin's wand," Ollivander explained to him.

"I would like a dragon hide wand holder too," Hadrian instructed while inspecting his new wand. 

Pietro stepped forward, raising his left arm. It didn't takes as much time or wands to find his match, but it still took time. "Again, this is very intresting. Apple wood with a Phoenix feather core, 10 inches and three quaters and supple flexibility. This was Godric Gryffindor's wand."

Pietro asked for a wand holder too and smiled proudly at his wand. Wanda stepped forward raising her right arm. She had tried many more wands than Pietro and Hadrian.

"I can sense two different types of magic, my dear," Ollivander said as he came back with even more boxes.

She nodded as she tried the wands that he was giving her. And believe it or not, it was her perfect match! Yew wood, 10 inches and the core was made with some dementor's cape. 

"Interesting once again..." he murmured.

She asked for a wand holder, paid and left.

Pietro's wand ^

Hadrian's wand ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 15.8K 41
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...
456K 9.7K 31
Abandoned by his parents in favour of his twin at the behest of Dumbledore, Harry Potter grows up tortured and tormented by his relatives. And yet Ha...
93.7K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...
15.9K 579 12
Hadrian Charlus Potter, the neglected, unwanted twin of Ethan Potter, The Boy who lived. He was more powerful and cunning than anyone ever would real...