SURVIVED HIM | 18+

By sensualrosee

Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no d... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE

FOUR

8.6K 133 31
By sensualrosee

FOUR

Lana Del Rey | Cinnamon girl

     I flew up in shock, my eyes wet and sore. Instant images of what happened the previous night flashed through my mind. I'm in bed? I looked around it was kind of dark, wait am I on a fucking plane! I opened the window next the bed, and indeed I was. I've been kidnapped.

     Tears began to fall without my permission, my heart was damn near thumping out my chest. I'm whispering to myself to calm myself down, but the tears won't stop falling. I went into the conjoined bathroom, for a plane it was a nice size, not the point Amina.

     I stared at my reflection in the mirror and boy was I a sight to see, and not the good kind. My eyes were swollen, ugh my hair is a curly messy. I ran some cold water over my face, dried it with a folded towel from the counter.

     Oh no Tommie, my memory of her bleeding out starts racing— my heartbeat increased. I started to cry again into the towel. I cleaned my face for the last time trying to hold my emotions together. Honestly, I have absolutely no control over them right now due to this insane position I'm in.

     I looked over to my right saw some basics folded for me. I went ahead and took a shower washing my hair in the process. I don't know what to make of this situation, I can't make a escape plan. I'm literally thousands of feet in the air.

     I didn't want to blame myself for what happened to Tommie, but how could I not? Everything is such a mess. I got changed, wrapping my slightly damp hair in a bun.

    I gave myself a pep talk in the mirror, "Don't cry, stop crying." My eyes were still swollen than ever.

I slowly opened the door, peeking out seeing a hallway. How big is this plane, I walked straight while hugging myself, I got closer to the end I heard some laughter. I stepped out, showing myself, all eyes were on me. Here goes nothing.

"There's the lady of the hour," one of the men joked from the couch.

"Brother." The other one spoke as a warning, he had a fairly large tattoo across his eyebrow. It was difficult to read, I was to afraid to take the time to look at it anyway.

I didn't see Reign ...

He continued, "Reign is not here, I'm his brother Roscoe, one of four."

"O-Okay nice meeting you Roscoe, m-may I ask why am I on a plane?" I softly muttered, I began to feel my tears trying to creep it's way up to my eyes, I was terrified there's no hiding it.

"Have a seat sweetheart." He firmly instructed me, I took the one seated chair besides the window. "It's not my place to share any news with you, we're just following orders. My brother took a liking into you, you belong to him now."

"Bu-But, I-I have a life back home, is-is my friend who was s-shot okay?" They all just glanced at me giving me emotionless faces. Tears instantly gushed down my face, I knew my answer. This was all my fault, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

"Oh god, I have a job, my mom oh no my mom. Please sir, I have to go back yo-you don't understand." I cried out.

No one answered me, a hand with a tissue was held out for me, I slowly reached for it hyperventilating. Everyone was silent, while I was here having a huge panic attack not knowing if I was going to live or die. I eventually had to dry all my tears, I don't know the outcome of this, there may be no one to actually help save me.

But it soon dawned on me, I don't really have anyone.

A flight attendant came by my side, I wanted so bad to ask for help but I had to be smart about it. She asked if I want a refreshment. I just shook my head no, I don't want them thinking anything of me right now.

"Madam." A soft voice woke me as she rubbed my shoulder. I must of fell asleep while silently crying, it was the flight attendant.

She gave me a warm smile before telling me the plane has landed. I was the last one on here. I headed for the open door. The clouds here are grey and gloomy, I still don't know where I am or how long I've been on that flight.

There were a few luxury black cars parked up and men standing around looking at me. The man besides the stairs held his hand out to help me down. He was also holding a orange bag was it ... oh sweet Jesus Hermes!

I have a lot of mixed emotions right now, he placed my arm in his and walked me over to a black SUV. What is this?

"Sir Gusev, sends his dearest apologies for everything that has taken place. He sends a gift in hopes to brighten your mood."

I'm a little speechless to say the least, I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He opens the car door for me to get in, and another man was seated next to me then another got into the passenger. He then proceeds to hand me the bag, his smirk tells me to open it.

A tear rolls down my cheek, I'm frozen in my seat thinking of what is become of my life. I looked out the window at the plane again and it says the last name GUSEV on the side.

I finally look in the bag, there was a huge box, more tears came just one after the other uncontrollably. I placed the box on my lap, now there's a large dust bag with a Hermes logo. I open it, and saw the most stunning purse I have ever seen, a Birkin Faubourg. This specific prestige merchandise has to be about a quarter of a million dollars just in my hands alone.

I can't keep this, no way. I shook my my head putting it back exactly how I got it. If this is his way of making me forget everything, well I have some bad news okay. This isn't right, this can't be my situation right now I have to get back home.

I looked up to see us pulling into the front of a really tall glass building.

"Welcome to Manchester Madam." He held my car door open for me.

I felt my eyes just basically bulge out the sockets. That explains the gloomy skies. I shook my head no, while whispering no the one word I could say.  I was full blown crying, just breaking down in front of this man I don't even know.

The man smile began to fade as he reached out gently grabbed my hands telling me to breathe.

Eventually my breathing was back on track, I didn't want to speak to anyone at this moment. I wanted to make a run for it, however I had these two guards by my side, they could kill me.

"You'll be okay Ms Martin, your a smart girl I know it." The driver gave me a reassuring smile before handing me the bright orange shopping bag.

The guards lead me to the elevator before sending me up. I entered into this huge penthouse, and there stood reign. One sexy face that was, one sexy psychotic face.

I walked up to him, while threatening my tears not to fall.

"Hi beautiful sorry for the delay. I'm glad Lionel was able to give you the gift for the trouble." A smooth smile shown on his face.

I chuckled a little feeling like I'm going crazy, and now cue in the waterworks, "Reign, j-just last night I'd seen my friend get sh-shot, now I've been taken to the other si-side of the world, this is so not right." I softly whispered, registering every word that I just said out loud.

The smile went just a quick as it came. He placed both hands under my ears, caressing my cheeks with his thumbs then wiping away my tear.

"That girl died at your friends expense. I don't tolerate disrespect Amina. One thing you'll learn about me is I prefer to have people live with the quilt of what happens when you disrespect me, other than simply taking their shitty life." He kissed my forehead before moving his hand down placing a light peck on my lips, then taking my hand in his. "Come, I got the chef to cook up some lunch."

I'm a little taken back, but how is it that this man is acting so calm as if everything he's done is normal. We sat down at a dinner table, Reign was at the end I was on his side. Everything was set out beautifully, it's was nicely lit and so intimate, the food smells absolutely delicious.

It was quiet, normally I would say a comfortable silence, but I was far from comfortable.

"Reign, I appreciate everything b-but I must get home, I haven't spoken with my mom or Stassie." I softly said as gently as I can. He took a moment before responding.

"Your home is here with me now Amina. I want you where I can keep my eyes on you and everything is taken cared of. I promise. Don't worry you'll speak with them soon enough."

That was not the reassurance I wanted. I mustered up the courage so speak what was weighing heavily on my mind.

"Y-you can't just kidnap me and think I'll be okay living like this. I-I'm not some property, I refuse to say here with you this is insa—," just that quick his hand gripped my throat making me fall on the ground. My hands grabbed on to his trying to get him off but the more I struggled the more he squeezed.

He brought me to my knees knelt before him.

"My warning wasn't enough no? Your done disrespecting me Amina. What did I fucking tell you at the office hm?" voice so still the accent so thick. I thought I saw the veins on his arm grow. I was so sorry, I'm trying my best to keep my eyes open but Reign was slowly crushing my throat.

"I .... will soon learn about you, I-I belong you." I choked out, my face must be red as hell.

He smirked, "Good girl, such a good girl aren't you?" He had let me go before gently grabbing my jaw. I was trying to catch my breathe, I reached my hand up to soothe the area, but the hard look he gave me said not to raise my hand.

I nodded my head in response, a tear fell down my cheek, I sniffled refusing to cry in front of him. This cannot be real. He brought me up to kiss him, so I kissed him feeling deeply afraid and scared for my life.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 984 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaĆ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
391K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
43.3K 544 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...