𝑰 π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’”π’†, 𝑴𝒔 οΏ½...

Por mistymatrix

My eyes flutter to her lips and then her eyes again, I smirked subconsciously, "Yes, Ms Cain." She narrowed h... MΓ‘s

Author's Note
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 4
Ch 4 - Continued
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20

Ch 3

3.6K 79 17
Por mistymatrix

Two Days Later

"Hey, Aurora it is nice to hear your voice, how are you feeling?" I heard distinct voices in the background.

"Hey Cameron, yeah I'm doing well, thank you for everything. Although, I think I have been cooped up in this dorm for too long now." I kindly laughed. 

"Ah, that's good to hear. So, now that you have recovered how do you feel about starting work today?" 

I thought for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, I can start today. What time do you want me there?" I asked. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long, I still needed to catch up on the class work I missed. Alexandria still hasn't contacted me, maybe she changed her mind. 

A sudden wave of sadness came over me until I was reminded of the other person on the other side of the phone.

"Great! How about you come in at 12? It gives you enough time to have an early lunch and it's not too early or too late. I will only keep you for 4 hour shifts at a time during the weekdays, considering college and all." I could sense his excitement through the phone.

"That sounds perfect! I'll see you then, Cam" I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Cool, well I will catch ya later Rory-gator!" He hung up.

Rory-gator? That's a new one.

~~~

I was just putting on my black and white vans when I heard my phone ping.

"Fucking Christ! I need to turn that off." The noise made me jump and caused me to trip over my own foot.

I stumbled onto the floor and crawled my way to my bed which had my phone on top of the pillow. 

It is a message from an unknown number which read, "Sunset Restaurant, 7:30pm tonight. Don't be late.. - Alexandria."

Oh. 

"Pushy much?" I laughed silently to myself.

I debated on whether or not I should reply. 

After a few minutes of pondering, I decided to text back.

"I'll try not to be, but no promises ;)" Deep down, I am shitting myself. My teacher is taking me on a date. I don't even know where this restaurant is, what if I don't like the food?!

Okay, calm down. Aurora you love food, that's not the issue here.

It is 11:00am, I have an hour before I have to get to the cafe and all the thinking about food is making me hungry. 

Since it's Thursday, everyone is in their classes so hanging out with Dana or Maya is a no. I guess I could get to the lunch hall early, maybe they will let me order.

~~~

I sat down at one of the tables, it is still the first week of college so we hadn't made a table 'our table' yet, so I chose a random one.

Twenty minutes had passed and people started to rampage into the hall. Since I was there first, I was able to grab my lunch and sit down.

I started to eat my sandwich waiting for Maya.

"Hey! Guys! Over here!" I beckoned Maya over when I saw her entering with William, Jen and Dana. It seemed like they became quite good friends whilst I was stuck in my room recovering. 

"There she issss, girl I missed you so much!" I stood up as Maya came running over to me with her arms open. It took me a while to realise I couldn't breathe as she was hugging me so tightly.

"Okay Maya, you can let go now I happen to appreciate my lungs." I laughed as she let go of me.

"Sorry, those two days felt like the longest days of my life." We all sat down.

"Oh, Maya stop exaggerating. I'm sure it wasn't that bad." I laughed, taking a sip of my water.

"Actually, I can second that. Geography hasn't been the same without you, Ms Cain is stricter than we thought, you have a lot of catching up to do." Jen added.

"Shit.." I muttered to myself.

"It's okay, you can come by mine and Maya's dorm to study with me if you like, I can catch you up to speed." She smiled. She sat opposite me so I reached over the table to give her a somewhat awkward hug.

"Thank you so much Jen! You are a lifesaver." 

I settled back into my seat.

"So anyway. I have some news, the guy that works in the cafe offered me a job, his name is Cameron and he was also the one who took me to the Nurse's office." I was suddenly met with a lot of gasps and a long silence.

"What?" I looked around at them all until someone spoke.

"Cameron Smith?" William asked, voice a pitch higher than normal.

"Yeah? Why?" I frowned. They all simultaneously looked at each other. 

"Rory, that guy is bad news." Dana interrupted the silence.

"What, why? He has been nothing but kind to me." 

"Girl, you are lucky he even spoke to you. I wish a man that looked like that spoke to me, too bad he's a complete dickhead." Dana spoke.

William shifted in his seat, clearing his throat quietly. That was strange.

"I don't understand, why is he a dickhead?" I asked, trying to gain some sort of insight.

"Well, there are rumours that last year he-" Jen stopped hesitantly.

"He what, Jen?" I rose my voice slightly, irritated at the thought of being the only one that didn't know what was going on.

Maya spoke up, "He's a player Rory. The rumours are that last year he slept with a freshman and he completely ignored her the next day. She was so upset to the point that she dropped out and he moved on to the next." She said it so calmly, she didn't seem bothered.

"Seriously, Rory, just be careful around him okay?" William added.

"Well, thanks for telling me. I actually have to go meet him now, I am working until 4'o'clock  Dana, so don't expect me back until then." I announced, standing up and putting my plate back. 

"I'll see you guys later!" I waved to them.

I never thought about Cameron in that way, I hope he doesn't think of me any differently. He has been a good friend. I don't want that to change.

~~~

I made my way to the cafe, I got there just in time for my shift. I'm not gonna lie, it has been a while since I worked and I have not the faintest idea on making coffee, so this could go well or downhill really fast. 

"Rory, it's nice to see you up and about. You frightened me the other day." Cam said, approaching me from behind the counter.

"I'm sorry Cam, I didn't mean to." I apologised.

"It's okay, that's what friends are for." He joked. Friends. Thank fuck for that. 

"Are you ready for your first shift?" He asked, leading me into the back of the cafe. There were two rooms, one room was slightly larger than the other, it had a kitchen area and a lounge area with a sofa and a few chairs. I assumed that was the common room, the other room being a toilet.

"I think so, it can't be too hard. Can it?" I asked, sounding more scared than I would like to.

He chuckled before answering, "You will have to see for yourself.." 

Shit.

~~~

4 hours later

 "That was a tough first shift, we aren't usually that busy in the afternoons. But, you persevered. Congrats." Cameron said, flashing me a cheesy smile, his hair falling to the side of his face.

"Thanks, it was great." I said, of course I was lying. That was the worst four hours of my life. Who knew college students and the occasional professor could be so demanding when they are low on caffeine? Actually, don't answer that. 

"I am glad you think so, I will message you your schedule, in the meantime, maybe brush up on those barista skills of yours, I don't need the customers getting even more stressed out because my barista can't make a simple cup of tea." He joked.

"Well, maybe Americans should change their definition of the word tea, because back in England our tea is actually good." He laughed, although I was stating a mere fact, I don't see the need for laughter. Tea is very serious to me. 

~~~

I opened the door to my dorm room.

"Hi Rory, how was your first shift?" Dana asked, she was sat at her desk studying.

"Hey Dana, umm- it was definitely something." I grimaced at the thought of the stressful customers.

"Oh God, that doesn't sound so good." She laughed.

"It was fine, if it gives me money I'll do anything." I laughed and playfully winked at her.

It was almost 4:30pm by the time I got in. 

"Dana, I have to tell you something, but you cannot tell anyone. Not even Maya." I sat on my bed and kicked my shoes off. I had to tell her about where I was going tonight, she doesn't have to know who with though.

"Okay, I can keep a promise." She swivelled in her chair to face me, completely stopping what she was doing.

"Okay, here it goes." I exhaled loudly. "I have a date tonight." 

"Okay." She turned back around and continued studying.

"Okay? That's it? You don't have any questions?" I asked her, her response was a bit strange but I wasn't complaining.

"No, it is none of my business Aurora." She never uses my full name, was she mad at me?

"Oh, okay. Well, I have a few hours before I leave so do you want to study together?" 

"I can't, I have to catch up on my computer science work." She replied bluntly.

"Okie dokie." I tried to lighten the mood but she wouldn't even look at me.

I guess I should look at the class work I have to do.

~~~

2 hours later

"Oh God, my brain hurts." I put my head into my hands.

"That's what this shit does to you." Dana was still studying.

I checked the time on my phone, '6:30'. Shit, I should get ready.

"I have to be there for half 7 Dana, what the fuck do I wear?" I stood up, frantically looking in my dresser.

"Just wear a dress or something, I'm sure you will look perfect in anything you wear." She mumbled the last part, but I still heard it. I chose to ignore it.

"Okay, well..." I picked up a red dress, "How about this?" I turned around to show it to her.

"Yeah, that's perfect, wear that." She smiled. 

"Great, I'll try it on."

I started to take off my clothes when Dana turned around, I noticed her look me up and down whilst I had nothing on but my underwear.

Was she checking me out? 

Surely not.

"Ahem, Dana." I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, I was just uh- looking at the clock behind you. I think I should probably get ready to go down for dinner." 

She played that off well. 

I thought she was straight, why did she look at me like that.

"Can you help me zip this up? I can't reach." I turned around, my back facing her.

"Um, sure." I heard her footsteps approach me before I felt her hands on my lower back, she zipped up the dress, her hands lightly grazing me every so often. 

"There." She said. 

I turned around to face her, "What do you think?" I asked.

"Wow, Rory, you look great. Whoever you have a date with is one lucky person." 

"Thanks, Dana. Anyway you should probably get going, I don't want you to miss dinner. I will see you later tonight." I smiled.

"See you later, have a good time." Dana said before leaving.

All of a sudden I was nervous, like really nervous. I still have to do my hair and makeup. 

This could take a while.

~~~

I read the time, '7:25'. Shit, I hope this restaurant isn't too far away. I am still in the dorm room, putting my heels on.

She is going to kill me, this is gonna be my last day.

Maybe I should text her to warn her. 

I pulled my phone out of my bag that I had chucked it in. 

"Hey, I'm just about to leave now so I may be a bit late." She is not going to like that.

I finished putting my heels on when I felt my phone buzz beside me.

"Thank you for telling me darling, I will see you soon."  Hm, she took that better than expected.

The pet name made me blush after I reread it one too many times. What is this woman doing to me. I sighed.

I made my way down stairs and outside the college campus, it was a bit cold, I should have brought a jacket with me.

I called an Uber and made my way to Sunset Restaurant. It is approximately twenty minutes away from the college, I was now mega late.

I opened the car door and walked up to the front of the restaurant where there was a doorman. This place was fancy. 

"Do you have a reservation, Miss?" He asked.

"Uhm, I-." I was interrupted by a deep voice.

"She's with me." She came across quite possessive, I looked behind him to see where the voice was coming from, and that's when I saw her.

My jaw dropped. She was wearing a long, black dress that had two slits down either side. 

She looked stunning. Her long, black hair was down and was slightly wavy towards the ends.

She had done a smokey eye with a dark red lipstick. 

"I apologise, Ms Cain. Head on through." The man bowed his head, he didn't look at her as he spoke, it's like he was intimidated by her. I mean same dude, same. 

I looked back to Alexandria, she was looking me up and down slowly. I felt like I was on display.

She smirked at me before saying, "Let's go, darling." She beckoned me over to her, taking my hand in hers. Her grip was strong, but it felt caring, as if she was protecting me. 

We got to a table, it was more secluded than the others.

She walked behind me, pulling out my chair for me. 

A gentlewoman. I smirked to myself.

She sat down opposite me, and crossed her arms leaning back in her chair.

The view made me blush as her arms were pushing her breasts.

"My eyes are up here, Aurora."

I cleared my throat and looked up, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm just returning the favour, it's a bit unfair that you can look at me but I can't look at you, no?" I took a sip of a glass of water that was poured out onto the table. I assumed she had already ordered drinks whilst waiting for me. 

"Hm, okay little one. I will let you off." She leaned forward and pulled her chair in to better reach the table. 

"Here you are ladies, one lasagna and one lamb roast." One of the waiters brought us some food, did she order that?

"Thank you, Jim." She smiled at him and accepted the food. 

"Enjoy." He walked away.

"Did you order before I got here?" I asked.

"Yes. I saw you enjoying the lasagna you had on your first day and you were running late so I ordered for you, I hope you don't mind." She placed a napkin on her lap.

I was shocked. She remembered what I had? I don't even remember seeing her before our 'incident'.

"Um, no this is great, I love lasagna. Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome."  She winked at me as she handed me a knife and fork.

~~~

We had almost finished eating.

"Aurora, I have some conditions if we are going to do this." She asked, voice a pitch lower than normal.

"What sort of conditions?" I started to worry, this sounded important.

"Well, I only have BDSM relationships." She replied, completely un-phased that she just said that, in public.

"Do you know what those are?" She looked at me.

"Yes." I started to get nervous again at the thought. I had never been in a BDSM relationship, but it wasn't something I was going to object. I could probably be up for it. 

"How does that make you feel?" Alexandria looked into my eyes, as if she was searching for any type of negative reaction.

"Well, I quite like the idea of one, but I have never been in one." I replied.

She seemed happy with my answer.

"Okay, well, I have something for you to look over. If we are going to do this, I need you to sign this." She handed me a few pieces of paper, clipped together with a staple. You could tell she was a teacher.

"You don't have to sign it right away, I just need you to tick or cross out the things that are a no-go and the things you would be up to trying. That is if you want to do this." 

I briefly skimmed over the first page, this was serious. Although, I did have a few questions.

"So, with all this.." I hesitated.

"Go on, sweetheart." She raised her eyebrow, eager to know what I was going to say.

"Do we still get to do normal couple things, like go out together, and you know.." I looked into my hands, nervous of the answer. Deep down, I loved romance, the sweet stuff. Not just the sex part.

"Of course, darling. It would be a normal relationship, just with a little bit of extra.." She thought for a moment before continuing, "..spice." She smirked at me.

"Okay, that's nice to know."

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I won't pursue anything further unless I know you are completely comfortable with this." The power she gave me was new. I liked that.

"I will think it over, but I will let you know." I smiled at her, I was nervous but I wanted her. I wanted everything to do with her, I wanted to know everything about her, the things that scares her, the things that she loves. Everything.

"Okay, sweetie. We should probably finish up here, you start class again tomorrow and I don't want you being tired, you have missed enough as it is." She put her teacher voice on, it was sweet how she cared about things like that, but all I could think about is this contract.

She beckoned over the waiter, he approached with a check. 

"How much do I owe you?" I asked looking into my bag for my purse.

"Don't even think about it. I'm paying." She glared at me for a few seconds until I put my bag down whilst she was signing something on the receipt. 

"Good girl." She muttered under her breath, but I still heard her even if I was supposed to or not. 

"Thank you ma'am." The waiter said before walking away.

"Let's go, I can get you an Uber." I completely forgot teachers don't live at the college, I always assumed they just lived there in their classrooms. 

"No, it's okay I can get one." I pulled my phone out of my bag.

"Aurora." Her voice rose a little as we were walking out of the restaurant but still quiet enough for only me to hear.

"Okay, okay, if you insist." I gave in. 

"Thank you."

~~~

My Uber had just arrived and we were standing just outside the restaurant.

"This was really nice." I said to her, turning to face her.

She smiled at me, "I enjoyed this as well." There was a little bit of silence, it felt as if she was getting closer to me as we were just staring into each others eyes.

BEEP BEEP

The Uber made us both jump and pulled us out of the trance we were in.

"That's you, I will see you tomorrow Aurora. Have a good night." She leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Alex." She smiled at me.

I got into the Uber, and she watched us drive away. 

That was amazing. 

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

615K 18K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
1.7M 58.6K 187
"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted her maroon beanie. my skin burned at her...
114K 2.7K 31
"I'm too old for you, pretty. Does that not cross your mind?" She whispered out but my back dropped on the bed, having her lean right over me. "I don...
248K 6.1K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...