Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 16 [Avinash]

25.1K 1.3K 80
By _Aditiwrites_

I smiled at my attendees as they helped me stand up and Looked at myself in the mirror !

Moving out I met Samaira and she waved at me with a smile and I went to her !
Her cheerful nature and bhabhi's talks literally brings life to this silent palace !

I was walking to her passing from My Mother in law's room When i heard Abhimanyu's angry voice !

"Yaad aa raha ki mai aapka beta hu beta shabd ka matlab bhi janti Hai aap" I heard him and frowned he was Talking to Anya Rathore .

(Now you remember I am your son , do you even know the meaning of son)

"Tum Abhimaan ke liye mujhse kitne saalo tak ladoge usse fark bhi nahi padta tum zinda raho ya mar jao" I heard my mother in law and this confused me even more .

(How many years will you fight with me for Abhimaan , he doesn't care if you live or did)

"Kuch toh sochiye , Aapke liye kiya yeh sab unhone pata nahi kis janm ka badla le rahi hai unse maa aap , maa kehne me bhi sharam aa rahi hai mujhe" I heard him say.

(Think a bit, he did all this for you, don't know for which birth you are taking revenge from him , mother, I am ashamed to even say u my mother.)

"Maa hu tumhari tameez se baat karo" Anya Rathore said and Abhimanyu replied
"Maa kehne ke layak hai aap , kaun maa apne bacche ki khushi nahi dekh sakti".

(I am mother , talk with respect)
(You deserve to be called mother, which mother cannot see the happiness of her child)

"Abhimanyu" I heard her yell angrily But was interrupted by My Father in law "bas karo Anya gusse me pure Rathore khandan ko jala chuki ho tum ek Baar tum aur aaj mai woh In teeno ke saath hone nahi de sakta jo tumhare karan mere aur bhai saa ke beech hua"

(Just stop Anya you have destroyed the family ib your anger and I wont let the same thing happen with these three that happened with with me and my brother)

"Mere karan aapko bhi yahi lagta hai ki yeh sab mere karan hua hai" I heard her yella and noticed Abhimanyu leaving the room angrily so Immediately hid behind the door and once he left walked towards Samaira.

(So even you beleive it's my fault)

What were they Talking about ?
Is there Something , I dont know ?
What was that Abhimanyu was Talking about why would Maa want Something wrong For him she Loves Him a lot and Everyone knows that !

I was lost in my own Thoughts When Samaira's voice distracted me and I gave her a forced Smile !

"Kya hua Bhabhi" she asked with a frown and I Shook my head !

(What happened sister in law)

"Aaj hame bahar Daan ke liye rajya me jana hai aap dono chalengi" We heard Aadiya bhabhi as she walked out and we nodded !

(Today we have to go to the state for charity, both of you will come?)

"Ha Bhabhi bilkul chalenge" I said and she smiled .

(Yes bhabhi why not)

Soon all of them came over the dining table to have there Breakfast and the tention between maa and papa did not go unnoticed by me !

There is surely Something happening or had happened of Which I am not aware of !!

"Mai bhi chalungi tum dono ke Saath" We heard dadi maa say and smiled nodding.

(I will also come with you all)

Once we were all ready , Bhabhi went to inform Rana saa and he ordered one of the Brothers to join us and apparantly Rudra was too intrested in spending time with his wife so Immediately Followed us !

I looked outside my window as the streets of Marwar came in my view !

Houses here were mainly made with hardened mud so They could stay cool !

Soon enough we stopped and Bhabhi looked at me and Samaira Saying "Aap dono Rudra ke saath anaj batiye Ham vastra Aur anya avashyakta ka saman baat te Hai" and we nodded thats when I saw Children running to Rudra calling out to their prince !

(Both of you go with Rudraveer and distribute food grains, we will do the clothes and other essential items)

Rudraveer really has a great bond witn the children here While The teenagers Ran to Bhabhi shouting "Rani maa".

Yes they call her Rani maa with love after all from the last two years she had been Looking After the people making sure Everyone got the basic facilities !

She was the one who got School established in Every village Which received constant fundings from her and functioned really well Without fees !

It was obvious she was loved so much and respected here !

Smiling to each other I and Samaira made our way towards the people and they bowed down and I joined my hands and Immediately held the hand of one of the boy who was sent by his mother to touch my feet !

This is How greatly the royal family is loved and respected !

Moving ahead , We went towards the Swastya kendra Which was managed by Abhimanyu and talked to a few People there !

I noticed a old lady who was laying down on the hospital bed try to sit up Looking at us bit Samaira Immediately stopped her From doing it and touched her feet insted earning shocked gasps from Everyone !

Well generally Royal women do not bow down Even Bhabhi had never and Neither have I , but Samaira did Which made People shocked and look at Their choti baisa With a higher Thinking in a different light !

This is what is different Between the three of us !
Bhabhi Makes sure to mantain the dignity and aura of the Queen by being down to earth while I beleive on doing Something for the people insted of bowing down To Them Even when I respect them and Samaira she grabs Everyone's love and affection by her down to earth nature with no attitude !

"Badi Baisa aap kuch lengi kuch chai nashta le aau" I heard a woman offer and smiled at her saying "Nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi" and she shook her head with a sweet smile.

(Princess would you take something )

Soon enough Samaira and Rudraveer went to the people to complete the donation while I stayed there chceking on the facilities !

"Prajapati ji yaha Pe aur acche medication mangwaiye aur nayi machine bhi yeh sab purana ho gaya hai" I ordered and he nodded but said "Par Baisa kaam Toh in sab se chal hi raha hai aur kharcha kyu karna" and I glared at him saying "Agar ham ek hi Kangan har roz pehne toh bhi kaam chalega phir bhi ek Baar pehna hua dubara nahi pehente jo Kaha woh kariye" and he nodded gulping !

(Even if we wear the same bracelet every day, it will work, but once worn, don't wear it again, do what I say)

Aapko pata hai Baisa Pure Marwar me Sare vridha ashram hi gaye ya swasthya sevae ho gayi vyavastha dhang se chal rahi hai ya nahi" I heard a woman say and smiled !

Its true , today I am realising how much Abhimanyu has done for the people here !

Everytime I wondered for the reasons The royals were so loved and respected and now today I am seeing Them !

Maybe Its the First time , i am Seeing a Different side of Abhimanyu as They went on telling me of how many times he had helped Them !

I was never aware of this side of his , I knew he helped People but always Thought he ordered tbe gaurds to take care and make the situation right , i never knew he himself was always available !

I smiled hearing as they kept on telling me different stories of my Husband and I felt proud and Wondered for reasons ?

He was always loved and respected and never ever did Something wrong to anyone Then why do i see a glimpse of guilt in his eyes Every time Hiding behind the facade of those deep blacm cold eyes !

What did went wrong !
I heard as all of them told me stories of the Brothers childhood and how much they loved each other and wondered what had happened That now they barely converse apart from the official works !

It was already evening when I , Samaira and Rudra headed back to see bhabhi and Dadi already there !

Seems like the village People got a little sitting put up for The two !

I noticed as They talked to Their queen and she humbly replied to each one of them !

"Hamari toh teeno hi baisa kitni khoobsurat hai sab ek se badh ke ek" I heard a woman complement and smiled sitting beside Bhabhi and she Smiled at me while Samaira went To Rudra who was having a conversation with the kids !

(Our all three  ladies are so beautiful)

"Rani saa baisa agar aap dono ko aitraaz na ho Toh kya aap dono hamare saath ek nritya karengi" I heard and Looked at Bhabhi to see her Looking at Dadi who nodded Slowly "Bilkul karengi aur yaha koi Ladka hai bhi nahi" she said and waved as all the royal gaurds bowed down moving at a distance and I and Bhabhi smiled .

(Queen  if you do not  have a problem  would you dance with  us)
(Yes sure there aren't even  men here)

Moving up we started dancing with the commomers without a care in the world enjoying ourselves !

Completely lost in the cheerful environment we Did not even notice when The royal convoy Which was passing by stopped And Bua saa Stepped out and we Finally stopped dancing realising Their presence and Immediately bent down to touch her feet !

Always I had heard only Good things for her From Everyone and I beleive she is a great woman but the vibe she was giving me said otherwise.

She blessed us with some extra sugar in her voice and i beleive i could be diabatic Now !

Thats when I noticed a man When a voice said "sach me maa meri toh teeno hi bhabhiya bahot hi sundar hai" and Looked back to see Avinash Thakur bua Ji's son !

(Really all three are so beautiful)

Soon enough we left back to the Palace with bua saa and Avinash and got all busy in our works untill tge three of us decided to play truth and dare !

The game was really going well and interesting when Aadiya Bhabhi took a dare and I smirked !

I know she is really shy infront of Rana saa so I was the one who gave her the dare !

"Aadiya Bhabhi aapko Rana saa ki shirt pehen ke aage ka game khelna hai"And she looked at me with shock !

(You have  wear the kings shirt and play further)

" nahi nahi mai yeh sab nahi karne wali" I heard her say as she stood up and I and Samaira pulled her back saying "please please please "giving her the best puppy faces and she agreed finally and I squealed earning a chuckle from her.

(no I am not  doing all these)

Once she came back changing in his shirt I smirked , she looked too hot to handle !

"Bhabhiiiiii agar Rana saa ne aapko aise dekh liya toh " I said and Samaira completed for me "toh ham dono chachi ban jaenge jald hi" and she blushed hearing her and we continued teasing her for Sometime before getting back to the game and this time it was me who took a dare!

(Bhabhi if the King saw you like this then)
(We will be aunt soon)

"You need to make Abhimanyu jealous" I heard her say and gasped .

Why the hell would he be jealous !
He does not even care enough to think for me and she wants me to try make him jealous !
But did I have an option , I did not so I agreed well lets see where it gets and does my husband really get jealous !

We continued playing untill we heard the door open and Rana saa walked in and our eyes went wide !

Damn the expression on Aadiya Bhabhi's face !

Gulping both of us bowed down and left the room quietly!

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

A

uthor's Note :-

So Hello  hello Hello  !
Here is todays part  !
Hope you all like it !

What do you think  of Bua saa and her son ?

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love

~Askti

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
280K 25.6K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
209K 7.2K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
1.3M 40K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...