destinesia | gnr

By soundslikegarden

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ A book about a band from the strip, slowly rising to fame while accidentally dragging Jackie... More

BEFORE YOU READ
destinesia
platonic
holding cell
old friend
izzy cockblocking stradlin
i'll take it, goddamnit!
penny for your thoughts
not your responsibility
dazed and confused
jd soaked sheets
crayon marks
dial tone
chapel lane
a very gnr thanksgiving
tennessee waterfall
drapetomania
see you around
ACT TWO
flannels & fenders
here you are
old friend o' mine
just good friends
deja fucking vu
envy
rise n' dine
tension
must be love
sillage
chopped liver
poisonous shadows
sunlight on your skin
sinners play as saints
witchy woman
lost time and simple love
burn marks
consequences
nostalgia
muggy little swamp
"get outta here, you bafoon!"

out ta get me

383 11 33
By soundslikegarden

October 5th
11:57 am.

I had woken up in the same position that I was in last night, in Izzy's arms.

I blinked my eyes open, and rubbed the sleepiness out of them. I looked up to see that Izzy was sort of awake, like he had also just woken up. He gave me a small smile, which I returned.

The only other people in the living room were Axl and Slash. The other two probably went to sleep in their own rooms.

"Hey lovebirds, get up." Axl comes up behind the couch and leans in towards us.

"Piss off, man." Izzy mumbles, readjusting himself a little bit.

"I wanna have a party today." Axl continues. I remove myself from Izzy's arms, giving up on any chance of falling back to sleep.

"Why, Axl?" I scratch my elbow as I walk into the kitchen. "What is there to celebrate?" I continue, grabbing a mug out of one of our cabinets.

"Nothing, but we've been so... Dead lately." You know, he's kinda right. It's not like us to be staying at home three days in a row.

"Okay, but how big a' party we talkin'?" I look at him, then back to the coffee pot, waiting for the coffee to finish. "I don't know."

"Most of the other bands are on break too, we can invite them." He shrugs. It's not a bad idea actually, I guess it makes sense if we're all on break.

"Fine. I'm not going to the store this time, though." I sigh. You know how that went last time. I think I'll just stay in the house for the rest of the month and hope that Aaron leaves.

"Okay, I'll go. Stevens still passed out, so I'll have Duff go with me, I guess."

He walks out of the kitchen, toward Duff's bedroom without another word. I pour coffee into my mug, and lean back against the island.

"Hey Jackie." A voice calls behind me. Slash walks into the kitchen, shirtless, of course. "Hey, morning."

"You get any sleep after Steven screaming all night?" he chuckles in a low tone, the tiredness still showing in his voice.

"Yeah, I fucked up my neck, though, since I basically fell asleep sitting."

"Yeah, I saw you and Izzy cuddling one another over there." He says with his back facing me, while he fills a mug with coffee.

I could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah, I guess it kinda just happened." I laugh awkwardly, taking a sip from my mug.

12:44 pm

I decided since we hadn't gone anywhere for a week, I would dress up for the party. I took a shower, then started deciding on an outfit.

I decided to be casual, but still cute, so I went with a white cropped tank that showed my curves, and high waisted boyfriend jeans, with a belt, and white reeboks.

I sat at my vanity desk, and styled my hair until it looked decent. As I was doing so, Steven came in and started rambling about something I didn't pay any attention to.

"Who is Galileo anyway?" He got up off my bed and walked over behind my chair.

"What?" I look up at him through the mirror in front of us. "Like from the queen song. Who is Galileo?"

I chuckle at his words, "Uhh, I think he's the guy who invented the telescope."

"Oh."

-

By the time I was done getting ready, Axl was already home. Pretty much everything was already set up, too.

When I left my room, I heard a few "Hot damn"s and catcall whistles from the guys.

"You guys are creeps." I grimaced as I sit on the arm of the couch where Slash was sitting.

"Never denied it." Axl tilted his head and smirked.
Yeah. Definitely a creep.

"Okay.. uhm anyways, who's coming tonight?"

"Uh, we invited the guys from Mötley, Metallica, Skid row, Cinderella, then we invited Kelly Nickels, and Jon Bon Jovi. We told them they can bring whoever they wanted."

"Cool."

-

11:41 pm

The party was going pretty well, I actually made friends with some of the other band's members.

"We should play truth or dare." Suggested a very drunk and unstable Tommy Lee.

"Truth or dare? Seriously?" Axl scoffed. "We aren't middle schoolers, Tommy."

Everybody around us started laughing, but I thought it was actually a good idea, since we hadn't actually done anything other than drink and smoke.

We all went into the living room and spread out on the chairs, couch, and floor. "Okay, who first?"

"Axl," Duff blurted. "I dare you to..." He began, "I didn't even pick dare!" Axl argued.

"I don't care. I dare you to drink a full cup of Dr. Pilk." He smirked mischievously.

Laughs, exaggerated gags, and "Dudeeee" 's could be heard all around us as soon as Duff said those words.

"What's Dr. pilk?" Steven asked. Oh Steven, poor, little, innocent Stevie. "It's Dr pepper mixed with Milk, Steven." I explained to him.

He nodded in slight confusion, following after everybody heading into the kitchen.

I grabbed the milk, and a soda can out of the fridge, placing them both on the counter. Duff cracked open the Dr pepper while I poured the milk into a glass.

Gags could once again be heard as he added the soda. "Drink up!" I lifted the cup in the air before handing it to Axl.

Without hesitation, he drank the whole cup. I was shocked, but Axl would do anything to protect his ego.

"Ughhh!" Duff groaned, Steven slapped his hand over his mouth in shock. "Dudeeeeee!" Sebastian Bach groaned from beside Axl.

"Oh god..." I scrunched my nose in disgust as he finished the drink.

"Fuck." Axl groaned as he grips the counter with his hands. "Never again, man." He shook his head as a small smile grows on his face.

It was silent for a minute, then everybody burst into laughter, while Axl began chasing the Dr. Pilk with water.

I struggled to catch my breath after coming down from my laughing high. "That was so nasty!" I looked over at Axl who's still chugging water.

"Okay, okay who's next?" Nikki Sixx said between laughs. "Jackie!" Steven exclaimed while we all walked back into the living room.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Truth is boring. Dare is the only fun part about T or D.

"I dare you..." he started. Oh god, I could already hear the mischievousness in his voice. "To take a shot from James' lap."

James Hetfield. From Metallica.

Of course Steven would be the one to dare me something like this. He may seem innocent, but trust me, He's not.

I stayed silent for a minute, staring blankly at Steven, then over to James who was sitting on the couch, hoping he'd be just as confused as me, but he just smirks at me.

"Oh god." I whispered under my breath. "Fine."

I placed a filled shot glass in between James' legs, next to his knees. My heart was pounding out of my chest because James is fucking hot and I was kinda embarrassed.

I should've gotten myself more drunk before I played this game. I should've expected it, being the only woman here, besides some random groupies who found their way in.

I knelt in front of James, and glared at him right into his eyes. His smile just grew bigger.

I rested my hands on my knees, and leaned in towards James' lap, grabbing the shot glass with my teeth.

I tilted my head back a little, to drink the Jäger, and James uses his hand to guide the glass upwards, pouring it down my throat.

I grabbed the glass out of my mouth, and stand up, leaning in towards James to whisper something in his ear. I could feel the hormonal men's eyes burning holes into my back the entire time.

"Just act like I told you something really hot and play along with it." He smiles and looks me up and down after I back away.

I sit back down on the other side of the couch. Everybody was completely silent the whole time, with their mouths hanging open.

"Kirk, close your mouth before Lars takes it as an invitation." I looked over between the two. Everybody burst into laughter, though I didn't know if it was at the joke I made, or the dare I just did.

"What's goin' on over here?"

That voice. I immediately recognized that voice.

I stared infront of me blankly, then shifted my eyes toward Izzy for a minute. I turned back to face the voice.

Aaron.

"What the hell are you doing here, Aaron?" I asked in an angered tone, surprised at my own voice.

"I just wanted to join the party." He shrugged, with a smug look on his face. I could slap it right off.

"Get the fuck outta here, man." Izzy mumbled through the cigarette that was hanging out of his mouth, looking directly in Aaron's eyes.

"Wait... Aaron, like... Aaron-Aaron? The Aaron?" Axl looked between Aaron and I with wide eyes. I nodded at him, then shift my gaze back to Aaron.

"Oh hell no."

That's when all hell broke loose. Axl jumped on top of Aaron, knocking him onto the floor, and started punching him right in the face.

I just stood there with a blank expression. It kinda sucked seeing Aaron get hurt, because I cared for him, but he didn't care for me, so I just let it happen.

Duff and Slash jumped in at one point, then some random guy ripped Duff off of Aaron. I'm assuming he was Aaron's friend that snuck in with him.

So, Duff and that guy were fighting each other, Axl and Slash on Aaron.

Aaron managed to get up and deck Slash square in the jaw, knocking Slash into me.

He kinda went away for a minute, like he was about to pass out, I just held him stable 'til he was back.

At this point, there were random fights going on everywhere, Mick Mars, Izzy & I were really the only ones not fighting.

All of a sudden I heard sirens, and saw those blue & red lights blinking from outside the wide open front door.

"Shit, cops!" Aaron's friend yelled, right after running out the back door, abandoning Aaron, who by now was passed out, his face a bloody mess, almost unrecognizable.

Axl was still punching him, even though he was asleep. "Ax." I called from behind him. "Axl, that's enough!"

Axl refuses to get off of Aaron, so the cops had to rip him off. "Get the fuck off me!" Axl tried tearing his arms away from their grip.

"Shutup, son. You're already in deep enough shit, don't make it worse for yourself."

Oh shit. If Axl goes to jail, this could ruin his whole career, his reputation. This could ruin the band.

"Wait!" I yelled at the cops who are struggling to keep ahold of Axl.

"What?"

Nothing. There's nothing I can say. What, that I beat up Aaron?

"Just... just wait."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. We don't have the time for this."

Shit.

I looked over to see paramedics strapping Aaron to a gurney. The world went quiet for a minute.

Even with all the loud screaming, the music, the sweaty bodies shoving each other out the door. It was like everything else around him was blurred.

"Jackie."

"Jackie!"

I looked over at Axl, who was frantic, looking at me for help. The guys always went to me for help. This time, I didn't know what to do.

So I punched the police officer.

Authors note:

who do y'all want jackie to end up with?? are weeee team slash? team izzy??? i wanna know, lmk!!!

thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.1K 173
Born into privilege but neglected by her parents Anastasia McKagan runs away to La and is introduced to the rockstar lifestyle on the sunset strip,li...
42.7K 1.1K 31
Alissa Marie Adler is the little sister of Drummer Steven Adler, when she gets sent by their Aunt and Uncle to Steven in California all hell breaks l...
29.3K 823 43
**BOOK 3** His touch sent me to a world where only he and I existed, where everything that was bad in the world fluttered away and the only thing tha...
42.8K 2K 30
•Idea taken from my short-lived Duff fic titled "Don't Stand So Close to Me", a story named after the Police song of the same name.• Guns N'Roses is...