Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Announcement 🦋

8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat

61.9K 3.3K 375
By gshivi_03

Hii Lovely people,
Thank you soooooo much for Waiting Patiently,
Here is another update for you all,
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Yeh Raatein yeh Mausam,
Nadi ka Kinara Ye Chanchal Hawa
....
Ye kya baat hai Aaj ki Chandni mein,
Ke hum kho Gaye pyaar ki Raagni mein.

(I don't remember the Proper lyrics🤧)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Aarav, Arya come on baby let's go back to home." Bhabhi said, but the Kids shook their head and Scooted more closer to me. Aww these two are soo cute, Actually We All Ladies came back like Two hours back and the Men came back just a few minutes back, and Now Rathores are Leaving for Their Home but My Little Humuk and Pretty Arya both are not ready move.

"Mumma we stay with GB" Arya said, oh yeah She now calls me GB (Girlfriend Bear), Just like she calls Mr. Shekhawat BB.
"Yes mumma, We stay with chachi" Aarav said, Even i want them to stay with me but They need to go with Bhabhi and Bhai sa.

"Aarav, Arya, Baby how about you go with mumma now we can meet tomorrow." I tried to make them understand but they shook their head.

"Okay Then, You both stay here." bhabhi said, making them both smile.
"You know papa was thinking of Taking us For Icecream Party, But now he will take only Mumma, Right Veer." She said, and Bhai sa agreed. But Both the Munchkins looked at her in Horror.

"Nooooo Mumma Alya eat Ice cleam!!" Arya said and ran to Bhai sa, While Aarav made a Pout.
"Mumma Aarav also wants ice cream."
"Then come to mumma" She said, and he ran to her. She is such a Good Mother.

"Accha now Say see you soon to everyone." Bhabhi said, which the Kids followed and kept their Head in Bhabhi and Bhai's Crook of neck.

"See you soon Babies" I and Mr. Shekhawat said at the Same time to which The kids smiled.

Soon the Whole Family left for Rathore Haveli, Leaving Me, Mr. Shekhawat, Mom, and Dad here.

"Amisha Bacche you take rest for sometime now, You have been sitting and Playing with the Kids and then you also went for the Picnic, You must be Tired." I smiled at her concern but How can I-
"Naa Naa, Don't go there. You can and you will go to your room right now and rest." Mom said, making me giggle.

"Okay Mom." I said, and looked at Mr. Shekhawat who was looking at me continuously. I cleared my throat, and Walked up the Stairs avoid his Gaze.

SHE HAVE DIMPLES!!!! Hey Mahadev I can't Believe it. (Ruhanika ka asar sab pe aa chuka hai). She literally got dimples man, Although I have seen many people with dimples but hers are so cute. Woah.

I sound like an Idiot don't I? But What to do, I always find Dimples cute, Even my Princess have Cute Dimples.

"Darsh!!" I heard Maa's voice and looked at her.
"Are you even listening to me?" Opps, I passed her a Smile.
"Ek Thappad Khayega mujhse, I asked you to take Amisha for Shopping tomorrow, Okay." Yeah like if I will say no then You will let me Live peacefully.

"I hate Shopping. BUT I will take Mrs. Shekhawat for Shopping No worries." I said, and walked back to my room.

As I entered my room, I was about to Enter the Closet when I remembered Mrs. Shekhawat might be Inside.
'Be careful Darsh, or you might Invade her Privacy!'

"Mrs. Shekhawat are you in there?" I asked as I knocked on the Door but Then I heard the voice of Her Bangles Behind me. I turned around and saw the Balcony Door was Open, I walked to the Balcony and saw Her Standing there looking at the Sky. Her eyes were closed, hair open flowing over her shoulder, she have Changed into the night Dress, She looks like a scenery painted so beautifully on a Canvas and I swear I am ready to get lost in it at this Moment.

"Mrs. Shekhawat." I called her coming out of my Whatever Zone I was in.

"Ji?" She turned back and looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"Let's go inside, You should rest now." I said, to which she took a deep breath and walked inside, I closed the Door and walked behind her.

"We will go for Shopping Tomorrow." I said, as we were inside, I really hate that Awkward Silence.

"I really don't have anything to buy, But I have to go back to my place, all of my Stuff is there." She said, To which I nodded and again there was silence. I looked at her to see if she is going to say something or not but When she didn't said anything, I think i have to speak.

"Mrs. Shekhawat, I think we need to talk about a few things, If you are okay.." i trailed, She didn't said anything but nodded taking it as a Chance I continued.

"Mrs. Shekhawat, in my Family there is nothing like Divorce. Which Means We are tied for a Whole Life, and if You are Uncomfortable and Want to Step out of this Relationship I will try my Best to Do what you want. But If We are choosing to Stay in this Relationship I don't want us To Stay like some Strangers, We both are Married and My Mom always told me Any Relation can only work if The Effort is From Both sides" I said, Even i don't know what I am speaking or what I want to say. I seriously need lectures on how to talk to my Wife.

"Um, Mr. Shekhawat Your family is very nice and I seriously never felt this Much Attached to Anyone except a Few people I have as my Close Family. Um.. I will try my best to be Cooperative." She said, Thank God, because even if I said I will help her get out of this marriage I wasn't sure how I will be able to do that.

"That's Great Mrs. Shekhawat and I swear I am not that Bad either. I mean I am not a Saint, But I am not a Devil Either." i said, which earned me a chuckle from her.

"So Will you be My Friend Mrs. Shekhawat? I mean Let's get to know Each other and Slowly Reach the Husband wife relation yeah?" I asked, Her eyes Suddenly turned glossy.

"Mrs. Shekhawat it's okay if You don't want to be Friends with me, Please don't start crying." I said, Panicked. I don't think i can see her cry. Why?. Because I saw her smiling Just now.

"No No Mr. Shekhawat, I will be your Friend. I just got Carried away with some thoughts." She said, I so wanted to ask her What Thoughts made her cry but stopped myself and Passed her a smile.

"Nice to meet you My Dear Friend, Mrs. Amisha Darsh Shekhawat."
"Nice to meet you too My Dear Friend, Mr. Darsh Shekhawat." I chuckled and Picked the Pillow before Walking to the Couch.

"Good Night Mrs. Shekhawat."
"Good Night Mr. Shekhawat." She said, Before She walked to the Bed and settled on it. Hm, This Day ended Better then Yesterday.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hellooooo lovelies,
How are you all doing??
How was the Chapter??
Do comment your Favourite Line From this Story Till now.

And Yeah Today I decided to give you a Precap of Upcoming chapter.

PRECAP :- "If You can Live with me for whole life, then i can atleast Come to Meet your Loved ones Every once in a While Mrs. Shekhawat"

I will Publish the Next Chapter Tomorrow, But Only if You all Continue Encouraging me With your Lovely Comments ❤️

Love you all,
Phir Milenge ek new Chapter ke saath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1K 15
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...
76K 4.1K 50
"Aapki himmat kaise hui unse aise baat karneki??!" That's Samaira Rajput for you. She is sweet until you mess with her only two rules: Rule 1. NEVER...
2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
88K 7.9K 25
Prologue:- " Who are you?"He asked her, pushing her against the wall, trapping her between his arms. " What do you mean?"She asked, feeling confused...