The Ancient Warrior and Valky...

By Riki_Kun

During an ill-fated concert disaster, the two best friends Shou Ouhoshi and Hibiki Tachibana manage to surviv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
OVA: Future Christmas
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ova: Funny Valentine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
OVA: accept and forgive
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Final)

Chapter 15

376 10 8
By Riki_Kun

Opening (Synchrogazer By Nana Mizuki) ___________________________________________

Instrumental

The scene shows the various forms of Kuuga before one by one showing pictures of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Miku, Kanade, Chris and finally the form of Kuuga Mighty before the hood fades revealing Shou's face who has a fiexpression on his face.

Listen to my song...

It shows both Hibiki and Shou standing on a hill before Hibiki sings her songs and wings appearing on Hibiki's back before she takes off into the sky but Shou stays on top of the hill. Then as Hibiki flew, the title appeared in the background with the Kuga crest behinit.

Boku no koe wa kikoeteimasuka? Please tell me...

We saw Miku looking up at the starry sky with a sad and worried expression on her face.

Kotae no nai kyokou no sora mezashi. Fly away...

The scene then changes to Tsubasa in her stage outfit looking at a photo of her and Kanade before Kanade pulls her onto the stage.

Kotoba ja tarinai kara

It showed all the second division members in secret base, who were busy at work including Genjurou and Ryouko.

boku no subete uketomete

It showed Chris as she descended alone in the darkness clutching her body before she saw the light shining on her. She tried to reach out and the arm on Kuuga's armor reached out and grabbed her hand before they were tightly entwined.

Seigyo dekinai...shitakunai yo

The screen then shows Miku walking then there is Hibiki walking past her with a happy face, when Miku looks at Hibiki Shou walks past Miku from the opposite direction like Hibiki did making Miku surprised and looks at Shou with a sad face.

Hajimete shiru kankaku

Then the screen changes to show Shou, Hibiki and Miku eating together then the screen changes to Hibiki in armor with Kamen Rider Kuga from back to back.

Instrumental

The screen then takes turns showing various images such as Durandal Sword, Half Face Fine, Chris as a child, Noises, Grongi and others.

Kimi ni utau yo eien no hajimari wo

The screen shows Kuuga fighting Grongi before he stops and looks back to show Tsubasa and Kanade singing on stage.

"Dakara Waratte..."
Dare yori mo atsuku dare yori mo tsuyoku dakishimeru yo

We see Hibiki fighting off many Noises before she retracts her fists and creates a powerful shockwave, destroying many Noises.

Furueru kokoro yusabureba ii

Tsubasa and Kanade appear where they also fight Noises where Tsubasa slashes a lot of Noises and Kanade stabs Noises then covers Tsubasa's face with a serious face while Kanade smirks.

Nanika ga ugokidasu bokura

Then there was a very big Noise but before the Noise could do anything Kuuga kicked the Noise that made it explode, Kuuga then landed and looked at the Symphogear users then gave them a thumbs up.

Kitto umareta hi kara deaeru hi wo zutto sagashitetanda

We see that Kamen Rider Kuuga is in the dark before his form slowly changes from Mighty, Pegasus, Dragon, Titan then returns to his human form Shou then in the background two silhouettes are seen fighting.

Kaze no naku yoru wa omoidashite Tomo ni kanadeta kiseki ten ni mau yo

We now see a swarm of Grongi surrounding the Symphogear wielder where Tsubasa readies his sword against them while Kanade readies his spear and Hibiki prepares his punch but before they can do anything, Kuuga arrives and performs a kick that blows up the group of Grongi and Symphogear. users gathered towards Kuuga. Then the screen turns into a holding hand.

_________________________________________

(With Chris)

Chris practically broke the door and entered Fine's house. A million thoughts flashed through her mind. Sh scanned his surroundings carefully as she entered each room, looking for Finé.

Chris: Where are you, dammit? She cursed under her breath.

Chris: You better... I swear if you don't show up now-

???: are you looking for Fine. A male voice was heard which made Chris turn towards the sound.

From the source of the voice appeared a teenager who looked the same age as Shou with short black hair and black eyes. Even though he looked younger than Chris, the girl knew that the teenager in front of her was very dangerous.

Chris: Who are you? Chris said in a nervous tone. Her body trembled with fear of the teenager in front of her, she had never felt this scared of anyone younger than her before.

???: It doesn't matter who I am... but if you're looking for Finé what if I say I killed that woman. The teenager's words made Chris' eyes widen.

Chris: You're lying! She can't be dead! Chris barked, her arms shaking as she struggled to even retrieve the relic.

???: Why are you angry? She's just using you? She never cared about you.

Chris was at a loss for words at what the teenager had said to her.

???: She only picked you up because she thought you would be of use to her Chris... But things are never going to work out. That's why she dumped you. said the teenager.

Chris froze in place listening to what the teenager had to say.

??? 2: Stop messing around with that girl!! A female voice screamed which made Chris and the boy look towards the source of the sound and see Finè at the other end of the room almost naked.

Chris immediately turned her attention to Finé looking directly at Finé as their two beautiful eyes met.

Chris: What do you mean you have no business with me anymore? Chris immediately asked.

Chris: You don't need me, do you? You're just using me like an object?! She clutched her head in frustration.

Chris: My head is a mess! I don't know which one is right or wrong anymore!

But instead of answering Chris Finé's eyes immediately looked at the teenage boy.

Finé: Why don't you just kill her right away!! Finé shouted at the teenage boy who just stared at Finé casually.

???: I'm not interested in fighting weaklings. Said the teenage boy which made Finé glare at him.

Finé immediately activated Solomon's Cane, summoning a large amount of Noise in front of Chris.

Chris took a step back, clutching her relic pendant.

Finé: I think it's time to say goodbye. Finé said as she stepped forward from her spot.

Finé: You know... you never had a chance to stop the war. Not the way you do things. Every time you destroy someone, you sow some new seeds of discord.

Chris: But you told me! Chris exclaimed.

Chris: You said I could end the pain and suffering with what you-!

Finè: You're wearing the Symphogear I gave you, but you're no more than a louse. Finé spoke with narrowed eyes, her hands glowing bright blue.

Finé: Shall we close the curtains now? Blue light started to gather around Finé's body before she summoned the gold version of the Nehustan Armor.

Finé: I am immortal, my armor is immortal. I will live until the stars die. My kadingir is almost finished. I am no longer of any use for what little power you offer.

Chris: Kadingir? You mean... Chris was trailing.

Finé: I'm afraid you've learned too much. Fine spoke as she raised her staff once again, ordering the Noise she had summoned to begin their attack.

Chris quickly rushed out of the mansion as fast as she could, diving to the ground to avoid being hit by Noise. Several flying Noises were summoned and immediately shot into the sky, ready to attack.

Chris could only turn around and glare at the approaching Finé with an excited expression,

Chris: Damn you... she hissed.

Chris: DAMN YOU!

The boy just looked at Chris who ran into the forest and gave a small smile while Finé just glared at the boy.

Finè: Why don't you kill her. Finé said sending a glare to the Teenager.

???: I told you didn't I? I have no interest in killing the weak My only target is Kuuga. The teenager said ignoring Finé's gaze.

???: After all... Yuiitsu said that girl could become one of Kuuga's precious people. Said the teenager in a playful tone.

Finè: What is Yuiitsu planning? Finé asked the teenager.

???: As you know Yuiitsu thinks the more Kuuga suffers the stronger Kuuga will be... so Yuiitsu plans to make Kuuga have as many precious people as possible then she will make Kuuga lose everyone precious to him to make Kuuga suffer even more. The teenager explains Yuiitsu's vicious plan to her own son which shocks even Finé.

Finé: I didn't even expect that woman to do all that to her own son. Finé said in a surprised tone.

???: I don't care what means she uses as long as I can take on strong opponents. Said the young man in an indifferent tone.

Fine: Against you? I thought she wanted to create a God Slayer? Fine asked confusedly.

???: It seems she wants to make Kuuga fight me first to test if Kuuga can become a god slayer.

Finé: Can Kuuga kill gods? As far as I know, even with its Ultimate form it's impossible. Fine asked again.

???: Don't you know that Kuuga has a more powerful form than his Ultimate form, a form that even I can't beat. The teenager said that made Finé surprised.

Finé: He has a more powerful form than his ultimate form!!?? Finé asked in a surprised tone.

???: Of course... The only reason Riku never used that form was because of Riku's love for the earth goddess Shem-ha. The teenager said which once again surprised Finé.

???: Riku will never become a God Slayer because he himself loves the earth goddess Shem-ha so much. But if Kuuga is a broken Kuuga and loses everything then he can become a God Slayer.

Finé smiled at this.

Finé: I have another reason to take Kuuga from Yuiitsu. Finé said with an evil smile.

(With Hibiki)

Later that night, Hibiki obediently enters her room, nervous. Miku was busy reading a book on her desk, ignoring Hibiki.

Hibiki: Miku... may I come in?

Miku: Of course. This is your room too. She replied, no emotion on her face.

Hibiki: About what happened...I don't mean to keep it a secret- Hibiki tried to approach her, but Miku violently closed her book, standing up.

Miku: I know everything. You can't say anything because you promised to keep it a secret. Miku glared at her, practically shoving the book into her chest before rushing over to her bed.

Miku: You promised not to keep secrets, liars. But you kept all this secret from me. Miku screamed a little.

Miku: And where's Shou? Miku asked with a dark gaze.

Hibiki: Shou has other business to attend to, men shouldn't be here anyway.

Miku: So he's more concerned about his business than me?! Miku asked once more with a darker look.

Miku: Why is he always like that?! Miku now snapped.

Miku: Why does he always put other people before us?! Miku shed a few tears.

Hibiki: It's not like that-

Miku: I don't want to hear it. It's bad enough that he cares about other people more than me and then you lie? Miku silenced her, closed the curtains and went to sleep. Hibiki was speechless, she expected worse but she didn't even get a chance to explain.

(With Shou)

Shou went around the city park while running to find Chris. He looked for Chris on foot because it would be difficult to find Chris on his motorbike so he thought of his motorbike near the park.

Shou: Where are you Chris? Shou searched until he heard the sound of a child crying he then saw Chris facing the two children.

Shou: I finally found you. Shou said in a relieved tone about to approach Chris.

Sho: Huh?? But his relief soon faded when chris' arms shot up ready to attack the boy with the girl spreading her arms protectively in front of the boy.

Shou: Whoa, whoa, stop! Shou called out as he quickly made his presence known as he held Chris by the shoulder

Shou: Let's calm down first.

Chris: Just what's the big idea? Chris asked before she turned around and looked at Shou and narrowed her eyes at her voice.

Chris: You... Chris screamed as she immediately gave Shou a barrage of punches but the boy easily dodged the girl's punches.

Shou: Calm down Chris... stop trying to hit me.

Chris: What are you doing here? Chris glared as she pulled her fist back.

Shou: Of course I'm looking for you- hei I told you to stop trying to hit me. Shou said while continuing to avoid consecutive punches from Chris.

Chris: I don't need your help! Chris shouted while continuing to try to hit Shou.

Fed up with what happened Shou caught Chris' arm and made Chris look at him.

Shou: Listen we'll talk later for now why are you attacking these kids? Shou asked Chris when the girl looked at Shou's red eyes which made the silver-haired girl blush.

Chris: Because the boy bullies the girl. Chris exclaimed while turning his blushing face away from Shou.

Little girl: NO! The girl called.

Little boy: Daddy's missing.
said the boy.

Little boy: We looked for him, but my sister said she couldn't walk anymore.

Chris: You lost? Why don't you just say it? he asked.

Little girl: But... But... The girl started crying again.

Chris: Stop crying already! Chris snapped but her head was immediately hit by Shou.

Shou: You stopped! Shou said while hitting Chris on the head.

The girl started crying again but now the brother was in the way with outstretched arms,

Little boy: Don't make my sister cry!

Chris: I swear you all will be the death of me! Chris called out in frustration as she slightly clutched her head which had a lump from Shou's punch earlier.

Shou smiled a little when he saw Chris's reaction. This is true Chris Yukine actually a good girl though a little grumpy.

Shou immediately stroked Chris' head where he hit earlier which made Chris blush.

Chris: What are you doing?!! Chris shouted as she tried to hit Shou one more time which Shou managed to dodge.

Shou then crouched down to the kids level ignoring Chris.

Shou: Well, I guess I know a way to help everyone here. Shou said with a friendly smile.

Shou: How about we help you find your father? How does that sound?

The two kids nodded as they decided to accept Shou's offer.

Shou: Well? Shou looked over his shoulder and looked at Chris and smiled.

Chris: Fine, but that doesn't mean I'm doing this for you... I'm just doing this for some peace and quiet. Chris grumbled as she did her signature tsundere pose of looking away and crossing her arms.

Shou: You're a good girl Chris. Shou said which made Chris blush and her heart beat faster.

(small time skip)

It doesn't take Shou long to figure out where the boy and girl are from, leading in leading them further into the city as they stand a better chance of finding their father that way. But Shou made sure to walk casually for the sake of the little girl.

Shou: Nice night. Shou muttered putting his hands behind his back, normally he would hold the children's hand so they wouldn't get lost but Chris insisted she do it herself. Though she also seemed to have noticed that despite his presence, Chris was quite relaxed, to the point where she was humming a bit. Shou kept watching Chris and realized how beautiful the girl was which made Shou blush a little and took his eyes off Chris.

(A/N: Personally I think Chris is the most beautiful girl in the Senki Zesshou Symphogear anime followed by Maria, Hibiki, Finé and Carol. Does anyone agree with me? But my favorite girl is still Hibiki)

Chris noticed that she was being watched from the corner of her eye and looked at Shou.

Chris: Something wrong?

Shou: No... it's just that I just recently realized how beautiful you are.

Those words made Chris blush and turn his head away.

Chris: Shut up. Chris said as she turned his head away.

Little girl: Do you like singing? the little girl asked.

Chris could only stare ahead.

Chris: I hate singing.

Shou: I can understand why someone might not like it. Shou said.

Shou: Personally I like singing.

Chris: I didn't ask what you like. Chris turned his head with a sharp gaze.

Shou: Okay then. Shou pursed his lips and looked the other way, he was expecting to make conversation but Chris made it more difficult than usual.

Going further, it wasn't long before the boy saw someone at the side.

Little Boy: Daddy! he called.

Shou and Chris turned to see a man in the police station rushing over to them.

Father: Where are you two? The man asked.

Little girl: These two got us lost! The little girl called out as she rushed to her father as well as his arms.

Little Boy: No, they didn't. The boy shook his head as he walked over.

Little boy: They helped us find daddy.

Father: Sorry you have to do this. The father apologized while looking at Chris and Shou.

Chris: It's nothing, really. Chris raised her hand.

Chris: He and I just happened to find them, that's all. Chris was acting a bit shy which Shou found very adorable.

Shou: We're very happy to help. Shou smiled.

Father: Have you thanked them yet? asked the father.

Two Little Children: Thank you! Brother and sister both bowed.

Chris: You guys get along really well. Chris said while looking at the brother and sister.

Chris: Can you tell me how you do it?

The boy wasn't sure how to answer, but let his sister stick to him,

Little boy: I don't know... we fight a lot.

Little girl: We fight a lot, but then we make up again, so we get along! the girl answered.

Shou couldn't help but wonder if Chris was trying to find answers through the kids, remembering what he briefly said during their fight earlier in the day.

Little girl: How about you miss, is he your brother? Asked the little girl in an innocent tone.

Chris: No. Answer Chris directly.

Little girl: Then he is your father. Asked the little girl once again.

Chris: Of course not! I'm older than him! Chris replied in a slightly snapping tone which made Shou giggle.

Girl: Then he is your boyfriend? The girl asked once again but this time Chris couldn't answer, something in her head seemed to be burning which resulted in her face turning red and smoke coming out of her ears.

Seeing this Shou just smiled while stroking Chris' head to calm the girl down.

Shou: We are friends. Shou answered replacing Chris who couldn't answer.

It wasn't long before the father and children left, Shou waved at them while Chris was still burning.

Shou: Are you okay Chris? Shou asked Chris who was still silent.

But soon Chris hit Shou in the stomach which caused Shou pain.

Shou: Why did you hit me? Shou asked while holding his stomach in pain.

Chris just kept quiet before he walked away from Shou as his hair shadowed his face.

Shou: Where are you going Chris? Shou asked Chris who had walked away from Shou.

Chris: It's none of your business. Chris said as she continued to walk away from Shou.

Shou: Fine but remember Chris! If you need help I will definitely help you. Shou said to Chris.

Chris who heard this then suddenly ran very fast which made Shou confused and what Shou didn't realize was that Chris' face was very red and her heart was beating very fast, the reason she didn't look at Shou was because she couldn't hold back the blush on her face and her heart that keeps pounding when she's near Shou.

Chris: Shit! What is this feeling! Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm near him? A thought crossed Chris' head.

Chris: There's no way this is love! I just met him, there's no way I'm falling for him! Chris said while continuing to run leaving Shou who was confused.
_________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfic and there are some characters made by the author that have nothing to do with the original Anime Senki Zesshou Symphogear and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 44 18
Giyuu and Shinobu have a huge crush on each other then CRAZY things start to happen will they survive.
27.8K 212 15
The first Kanokon Crossover when Kouta Oyamada suck in the portal to the another universe in the world of Shinobi Academy can Chizuru and Nozomu to f...
10K 86 15
Aina Sakamoto, a girl who lost her parents during the disaster, become a buddy cop and soon remeets Tasuku Ryuenji, which she soon afterwards falls f...
216K 5.3K 14
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...