𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
05
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
11
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

5.1K 262 106
By Imp3rfectDoll

She never knew what the feeling of Love was
When she heard the four letter word from him
She knew she had deep feelings for him and she knew he had deep feelings as well
But how could she know if it's love if she never felt that way before?
She knew because he heard her when she was silent. Picked her up when she was down.
Loved her at her lowest
Loved her despite her frowns
Gave her reasons to live even though she felt so lifeless.
He loved her unconditionally
Their love for each other was timeless
He didn't see her for just an object like the others or fell for the curves that made her shape
So that's why she knew
Because being in his presence
was her only escape

-Imperfectdoll🤭

As both Kaelyn and Makai prepared for their wedding, their mind and thoughts were chaos but they were around friends and family so on the outside everything was fine.

"I wanna see him." Kaelyn sighed as she grabbed phone.

"If y'all see each other before the wedding that's bad luck." Nariyah said.

"I haven't seen him in a day." She said and Kyhari grabbed her shirt.

"Stop you gone make something pop out." Kaelyn said picking him up and laying him the other way on her lap while she was getting my makeup done.

Kyhari was with Kaelyn and Kymeir was with Makai...well Kyhari was basically in her mom's care and Kymeir was in her dad's care seeing that they were prepared for the wedding.

"He hungry where his bottle?" Her mom asked.

"It's in his bag on that couch." She looked over and pointed.

"Is that Kyhari or Kymeir?" Nariyah asked.

"Kyhari, i can tell em apart besides the mole now cause Kyhari act just like Makai and he mean too." She described..

"I figured, Kyhari be mugging everybody." Tiara said.

"Don't he? Even when Kymeir be crying he just be mugging his brother." Her mom said and they all shared a laugh.

"He his daddy son." Kaelyn tickled him and he started smiling. "My lil sour patch." She kissed his jaw before she gave him to her mom. She then looked over hearing Nariyah sniffing.

"Nariyah what's wrong?" She made a concerned face looking at her.

"Cause you're so happy." She sniffed. "And it's like." She sniffed again. "You deserve it because you been through so much and i'm just happy for you, cause your dad is walking you down the isle, your mom is here, like 17 year old you wouldn't believe this she would be screaming right now, these are happy tears." She chuckled wiping her tears.

Nariyah was genuinely happy for her best friend. She had remained a good friend to Kaelyn being there every step of the way despite Kaelyn being closed off and refusing to become a burden and bother her best friend with her issues. Even though she didn't like sharing her thoughts and problems, Nariyah always made it clear that she was there for her no matter what, and she was. She is.

It was devastating that Dayla turned out the way she did and couldn't be here. Who could've ever thought under all that niceness was someone who envied Kaelyn.

"Awwww." Tiara cooed.

"Omg Nariyah you finna make me cry." She fanned her eyes.

"Please don't you gone mess up your makeup." She laughed.

"That was so sweet." Her mom sniffed.

"Mama not you crying too."She chuckled as the makeup artist dabbed her tears with the beauty blender while she looked up.

Not only was she touched by Nariyah crying tears of joy but also because of what she said. Seventeen year old Kaelyn would be screaming right now out of pure happiness. The little girl in Kaelyn would be screaming as well, the little girl in Kaelyn was finally healed.

Never would Kaelyn have thought she would be getting married to the love her life and the father of her two babies. Her dad walking her down the aisle with smiles despite the drama and toxicity they both experienced. Her mom sitting front row happy for her daughter. To be honest, seventeen year old Kaelyn wouldn't even believe she would be alive right now because of what all she went through.

In the beginning Kaelyn was just looking for answers, wondering why nothing ever worked out for her in her favor. Wondering why her siblings treated her in a way she didn't appreciate. Wondering why her father acted in the ways she did. Wondering what her mother was like, wondering what her parents bond was like, wondering why she went through the things she did. Wondering why she endured so much pain growing up.

"Feel like imma be crying all day i'm a crybaby." She chuckled.

"Happy tears only." Nariyah smiled wiping her tears.

"Is it bad luck if i call him?" She asked.

"No i think just seeing each other." Tiara said and Kaelyn smiled grabbing her phone.

"She couldn't wait to hear that." Nariyah laughed.

"Makai." She said once the call connected.

"I miss you." He said.

"Omg i miss you too but they said it's bad luck if we see each other so i called you. What you doing?" She asked.

"Getting my haircut what you doing?" He asked.

"Getting my makeup done, are you nervous? I'm nervous." She said.

"A lil bit." He chuckled. "Ion know why like i don't see you everyday." He said.

"This different." She chuckled. "Where's Kymeir?"

"He staring at me while i'm talking." He laughed. "Yo' pops holding him, what Kyhari doing?" He asked.

"Drinking his bottle." She answered.

"Fat ass he always on that bottle." He said.

"Don't do my baby." She laughed. "If he hungry he hungry."

"He be a lil too hungry, he try to bite everything all he got is gums like damn chill out." He laughed. "I wanna be done getting ready so i can see you." He said.

"Me too, i have to go though so i can stop talking so she can finish my makeup."

"Ight, i love you."

"I love you too." She smiled before hanging up.

"Close your eyes for me." The makeup artist asked nicely as she continued to do her makeup.

On the other hand Makai was at the barber shop with Landon, Brandon, Khalil, his uncle and her dad. All of them were getting a haircut.

"I need a blunt." He said as the barber took the cape off of him and he stood up.

"Getting high when you finna get married in a hour and a half is crazy." Brandon said.

"Nigga just nervous." Khalil said.

"No im not." He paid the barber and pulled out his phone.

"Nigga Its okay to be nervous." Landon said.

"You can't be high on the alter." Khalil said.

"Who said i can't? I can function when i'm high i know how to talk."

Makai was nervous...probably more nervous than Kaelyn. Smoking would ease his nerves and his anxiety which was bothering him right now.

"No nigga the hell, you need to be sober." Khalil.

"Y'all act like i'm finna get drunk or some it's weed." He said as Kaelyn's dad gave Kymeir to him.

"Nah you don't need to do shit ian picking yo' ass up off the floor no more." His uncle said and Makai smacked his teeth.

"Just don't act a damn fool it's not just yo' today." Her dad said and he sighed. "I gotta go to the cleaners." He left with Makai's uncle.

"Cause you know how you act when you get high...and on that lean." Khalil mumbled.

"Y'all doing too much i ain't said nothing bout lean." He grabbed the pacifier putting it in Kymeir's mouth.

"Just don't do nothing." Landon said.

"I'm just chillin."

"Yeah yo' ass be chilling too hard when you high, acting like you don't give a fuck. You need to give a fuck on yo' wedding day." Brandon said.

"I do give a fuck, say da da give a fuck." He held Kymeir up.

"My sister gone beat yo' ass show up high if you want to." Landon said and he kissed his teeth ignoring them. Getting high wasnt wasn't a big deal to him he just needed to calm his nerves.

To be honest both of them were beyond nervous. They had to express their feelings for each other in front of friends and family when both of them are only used to expressing themselves in their own space.

They were nervous because this has been a long year. Both went through trials and tribulations and were finally getting their happy ending it was something they longed for.

Makai wasn't the relationship type before Kaelyn came along and changed his life. He grew up witnessing his parent's relationship become a facade. When it came to girls he never spared their feelings but for Kaelyn he took everything she said and did into consideration. He actually thought about how his actions would affect her. He took the time out to learn how to love her, to learn her body, to learn how her mind worked. He cared for her deeply.

He never met a girl that could mentally kiss his scars and mold him into a better person not only for their relationship but for him as well.

"Nah i was just bull shittin'." Makai laughed while holding Kymeir.

"I need to make sure everything right where the actual wedding gone be at." I said.

"That's what the wedding planners for if it's some wrong they'll let you know." Khalil said.

"They wedding planner look like the lady from Madeas family reunion i know she don't play that shit, y'all straight." Landon laughed.

"Hell nah she don't....we went by there earlier she popped the shit out of my hand cause i was messing wit the curtains." Brandon said making me laugh.

"Omg I thought my dress wasn't going to fit." I said as as the designer zipped it up in the back.

"You look so beautiful." My mom said looking at me through the mirror.

"Thank you mommy." I smiled.

"Yes she does." Mahalia, Makai's mom stood beside my mom.

"Indeed." Darcy smiled.

"Thank you." I gave them a hug before turning to my mom as she gave me the bouquet then we held hands as she looked into my eyes with pure happiness.

"I'm so proud of you." She squeezed my hands. "I'm so sorry i wasn't there to watch you grow but you grew up into such a beautiful young lady with the purest intentions and i'm so grateful that i'm sharing this moment with you after all these years of deception." She said as her eyes got glossy.

"Thank you mama." I hugged her and I tried so hard not to cry.

"Okay ladies let me say a prayer." Mahalia said as everyone including me, my mom, Darcy, Mahalia, and my bridesmaid held hands in a circle while Mahalia prayed.

Just as she was finished the wedding director came in.

"Okay everything is starting moms we need you with the Kyhari." She said.

"Wait what about Kymeir?" I asked.

"Makai said Kymeir's having a fit so he's gonna walk down the aisle holding him then he's going to give him to his mom." She said and I nodded.

"I Love you." My mom said walking away quickly.

"Kaelyn let's get a shot of your dress outside." The photographer said and I nodded following him outside.

After they got a shot of my dress and the bridesmaids i made my way back into the building. The bridesmaids dresses was the same nude color on my dress and so were the groomsmen suits. It took us a while to get the color scheme together but it turned out just right.

I waited as the bridesmaids and groomsmen took turns walking down the aisle as When it comes to you by Friday played.

First it was Nariyah and Khalil, Tiara and Landon, Chyna (Landon's gf) and Brandon, and Faith with her boyfriend Marco.

They each took turns walking slowly as the song played and each time i kept getting even more nervous. I was then met at the door with my father who held his hand out.

"You look so beautiful babygirl." He hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled and he moved my veil over my face as we linked arms.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes but i'm scared i'm so nervous." I said as i could see the family and friends sitting.

"It's okay i'm right here i'm not leaving you again i got you Kaelyn." He said and i laid my head on his arm since i couldn't hug him again. It felt so good hearing the words.

"You may now stand for the bride." I heard and i took a deep breath as the music smoothly changed to Die with you By Beyoncé.

I don't have a reason to cry, and I have every reason to smile
And I don't have a reason to lie when you already readin' my mind

As if on cue the man nodded and we started walking down the aisle. As allowed everyone had their phones out recording.

And I don't have a reason to be, if I can't be with you
And I don't need air in my lungs, if I can't sing your song

I cried as i walked down the aisle slowly linking arms with my dad. I looked at Makai as he looked down first trying to hold back his tears before looking at me again with glossy eyes. Khalil placed his hand on Makai's shoulder before letting go.

'Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you
I open my eyes so I can see with you
And I live so I can die with you

As I kept walking i looked to see a tear fall from Landon's eyes but he quickly wiped his tear as he threw up a gang sign.

"Nigga never serious." My dad mumbled making me laugh and i seen Nariyah wiping her tears repeatedly trying not to mess up her makeup.

The music faded away when i reached where Makai was standing.

"We have come together in the presence of God to witness the joining together of this man and this woman in the bond of marriage." The minister stated.

"The sacred relationship of marriage was established by God in creation, and it is commanded in the
Scripture to be held in honor by all people. It is at once one of man's greatest blessings and also one of his most awesome responsibilities."

"Marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but soberly and deliberately and in reverent fear of God.
Makai and Kaelyn....thank you for joining them and sharing in this very special day." He smiled.

"Who gives this bride to this Groom?" He asked.

"I do." My dad said as he gave my hand to Makai and took a seat beside my mother. Makai then pulled my Veil back as i tried to blink away tears and another tear fell down his.

"You look so pretty." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled as he wiped my tears. The way we were looking at each other felt like a fairytale. Like we were falling in love for the first time again.

"God loved us, and created us to love others. Our lives find completion only as we love and are loved in return. Together, we can become what we could never be separately. Marriage is of God." The Ministersaid.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." He recited.

"Makai and Kaelyn come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship...Let us pray." He said we all bowed our heads and closed our eyes. I felt Makai rub his thumb over the back of my hand repeatedly to which i found comfort in.

After he recited a prayer we looked at each other again and we both were smiling like little kids.

"Please join hands." He said and kept my right hand in his before giving my bouquet to Nariyah so i can place my left hand in his as well.

"Do you, Makai intend to take Kaelyn whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded wife and do you pledge before God and man to love, honor, and protect her through sunshine and shadow alike, keeping yourself unto her alone until death shall separate you?" He looked at Makai.

"I do." He smiled at me.

"Do you, Kaelyn, take take Makai, whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded husband, and do you pledge befor God and man to be him a loving and true wife, through sunshine and shadow alike, keeping yourself unto him alone until death shall separate you?"

"I do." I looked at Makai.

"I ask you now to repeat the marriage vows...Groom." He looked at Makai.

"I, Makai take you, Kaelyn to be my wife." Makai looked into my eyes.

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer." He repeated.

"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live." He said and Makai repeated after him again before getting to say his own vows.

"I love you more than i can explain Kaelyn. I just love everything about you and i can't imagine anything different. To be the person you are today, after everything you been through, after everything we been through is the most beautiful thing in my eyes. I promise to be patient wit you, i promise to care for you." A tear slipped.

"To encourage you, comfort you, i promise to trust you even wit my credit card cause we all know how you get." He said causing everybody to laugh and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"But on some real shit though." He said ignoring the side eye from the minister. "Ion know what i'll do wit out you I'm just happy you choosing to share yo' life wit me. You gave me two sons and i'll forever hold you up to a pedestal for that." He said and i continued to cry.

It was now my turn to repeat after the minister and say my vows.

"I'm not good with words so." I trailed.

"I got you bestie." Nariyah handed me a small paper causing us to laugh.

"You've taught me that two people joined together with respect, consideration, love, patience and open communication is stronger than being alone. You complete me in ways i can't explain. You showed me what it meant to vulnerable, to be loved in ways i thought i couldn't be." My voice cracked as a tear fell and i heard the bridesmaids sniffing as well.

"You showed me that it's okay to have a voice when my thoughts are quiet. You showed me love in different ways even a metaphor can't explain...I promise to keep growing with you. I vow to be at best for myself, for us, for Kymeir and Kyhari, and for our future together." I finished and Khalil gave the rings to the minister.

He then gave one of the rings to Makai.

"As you place this ring on Kaelyn's finger repeat after me." He stated. At this point i was tired of repeating words i just wanted to kiss him so badly and i know he wanted the same thing. Seconds later i did as he did and repeated the same thing.

"And now by the authority invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife...you may now kiss the bride." He said a smile crept on Makai's smile.

"C'mere." He mumbled before we kissed with his hand on my lower back.

"I KNOW THATS RIGHT." Nariyah cheered.

"It is now my pleasure to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs.Sterling." He said and everyone stood up clapping.
____________________________________
3463 words

I might do a reception chapter idk
But anyways thank you to evb that enjoyed this book. I tried my best to write a book that was actually relatable and realistic like the fact that some of yall needed the advice i gave in this book🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
556 0 40
"Everything is better with you, everything has been better since you"
10.5K 248 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
1.9M 96.4K 77
Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past Explain to me why we can't last Is it to...