𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

By MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

09

1.4K 13 40
By MilkywayJa

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Time: 1:45 pm

Ddot ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

____________________________________________

I woke up and went to move closer to Val but she wasn't there, I got up to see if she was in the bathroom but she wasn't there so I ran down stairs "dd where is Valentina" I semi-yelled he looked up from his phone and pointed to the kitchen. There she was cooking something "Don't do that bro" I said hugging her from behind.

"do wat and stop calling me bro" She waves the spatula in the air I laughed and sat down on the couch "Dd pass the blunt" Dee reached his hand over me to get the blunt from Dd, I slouched on the couch and took out my phone.

Val was seating at the table with her friend eating I was hungry and wanted some Hot Cheetos with an orange Fanta to wash it down "I'm going to the store yall want sum" I said putting my shoes on.

So I got to get:

Valentina: peach rings and hot tea

Dd: two bags of Flamin Hot Lays chips  

Dudeylo: BBQ chips and iced coffee 

Dee: Water and glazed donuts  

Jenni: Hot fries and Arizona

Jstar: Sandwich and Salt n vinegar chips

Jay and Rosco didn't want anything so that was good I walked out the door closing it behind me. It was surprisingly warm for November wtv omw to the store I had a gut feeling to ran the rest of the way to the store bc I felt like someone was following me but everytime I would look behind me no one was there.

"I'm geekin fr" I thought walking around the corner the store was right there then I heard foot steps run up behind me just as I was turning around I got hit in the head with somet causing me to pass out my dumb ass should've listened to my gut 😮‍💨.

___________________________

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

____________________________

"Damn ddot takin mad long with my snacks" dd said he wasn't lying its been 30 minutes and ddot is still not back and I was starting to get worry then my phone went off and everyone looked to me like damn a these bitches is nosy asf.

Unknown

Unknown: Hello my beautiful baby

Me: Who the hell is you?

Unknown: it's me baby NyLover and your only lover

Me: First how you get my number and second wym by only lover

Unknown Attached Image 🔗 

"WTF!" I jumped from the couch everyone crowd around my phone it was ddot in a chair with blood dripping from his head I felt sick "BRO why is ddot beaten up in a chair" Dee said looking as shocked as me.

"Bro this nigga playing with my brothe we bout to back door his ass" Dd opened the closet that was beside us and pulled out a gun "HOLD UP" I yelled making all of them stop.

"We need a plan before we just do something dumb okay this nigga has been bothering me for a long time now who knows what this dude got we have to think smart rn" Tears threaten to fall but Ik I had to remain calm or all hell breaks loose.

Dd hugged me "Ard wats the plan twin" he said rubbing my back I don't really know this nigga but I do know one thing ddot always shared his location with me. So if I'm thinking with my glasses we can drive up there and I go first to distract him bc he wants me. dd, dudeylo, and Dee can go through the back while I'm distracting him then Jay and Rosco can wait in the car cus they our getaway drivers. I'm sooooooooooooo smart 🤓.

After I explained the plan everyone nodded "So what bout me" Jenni said I ain't going to lie I don't really know what to do with Jenni "Umm you going to be the lookout cus nobody would suspect ya ass " I smiled and she nodded.

We all got ready and Me, dd, Dudeylo, and Dee were in jay's car while the rest was in Jstar's car. I put the GPS in and we drove to the place "I really hope ddot is ard" Dd said Ik he was really worried but he tried to play it off.

Soon we pulled up and I got out first and they pulled around back it was a small warehouse two knocks on the door and he opened it God I beg you for strength cus Ik damn well this white nappy headed ass bitch NyLover is not this hoe Matthew LORD HAVE MERCY! "Hey I'm guessing you came for ddot" he smiled like a creep okay calm down Valentina it's time to act.

"No I didn't come for ddot I could care less about him I came for you if I would have known you were Nylover I would have been got withchu" I lied cupping his face with one hand "Stop lying when I asked you today you turned me down" he said I mean of course you are ugly and I wish you would get hit by a truck 3 million times.

I closed the gap between us "That was because I was nervous and didn't know how to react you are the only one I want to be with ddot was just a play toy" his face lit up as I finish the sentence he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug ewwwwwwwwwwwwww 🤮.

He turned around still handing my head but I turned him back around because I saw the guys in the other room trying to find where ddot is "No! I want to stay like this" I quickly hugged him again me facing dd and them 'where is he' dee mouthed I pointed to the door that looked like the basement.

"I'm so happy rn" he was basically jumping in my arms like a little ass kid finding out he is bout to get a new toy "Me too" I said dryly then he went to go walk away again with my hand still in his. I need to get him far away from that basement door so I pulled him into the bedroom am I really going to give up my body for my boyfriend Ik that's what you are thinking and the answer is HELL NO I'M GOING TO HURT THIS BITCH SO BAD HE IS GOING TO WiSH HE NEVER MET ME😁.

I closed the door and turned around "Oooooo so idk you were freaky baby girl" he laid back on the bed I smiled and put my hair in a ponytail "Yep so Imma need you to close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to" he did want I told him to do then I looked around the room for something and I found a bat.

I picked up the bat and walked over to him after a good two minutes I was ready "Okay now open your eyes" I whisper seductively as soon as he opened his eyes I hit that unflavored nigga in the head with the bat he started screaming in pain but I keep on hitting not on the head tho can't have a body on my record "Wtf the fu- he cut him ownself off with his screams but it was over before you knew it he was passed out on the floor but still breathing thank god.

Dd opened the door and I could see Dee and dudeylo holding ddot who was halfway awake "Damn shawty you beat the shit out of that nigga literally" dd laughed pointing to the shit on the floor now that ddot is safe I let loose and laughed with him.

"Ard can yall get me to the hospital before I die like DAMN" ddot yelled the last part but insanely regretted it when his head started hurting I kissed his head and we all walked out and got in the car.

I sat next to ddot holding a towel on his head "How yhu get caught lackin like that bro" Jay said and ddot mugged him "Megamind stfu" We all laughed and Jay rolled his eyes.

We got to the hospital and ddot was taken by the nurse while we waited outside for him. After like forever he came out with his head bandaged up "I hate hospital wrd2 I'm bout to light this bitch up" he said getting into the car "Calm down you stay on hots" dudeylo put his head on ddot's shoulder.

I fall asleep in the car everything that happened really got my head Wildin I hope that nigga is not dead don't got time to go to jail for nobody fr. 

_________________________________

Matthew ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

_________________________________

I woke up with my head throbbing I looked around and find shit on the floor that bitch got me it's okay she is going to be mine whether she likes it or not.

HAHHAH
AHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

MHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH   

(Yes the laugh was necessary fr 🤣)

_________________________

DAvid ReYes ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

_________________________

I finally got a p.o.v omg 🥹

When we got home everyone went to sleep like a bunch of babies except me and ddot bc were not babies 😈 "Wsp bro" ddot said dapping me up "nun shouldn't you be sleeping lil boy" he mugged me and smiled "Why you smiling dumb ass nigga" he pushed me playfully I ain't going to lie I'm happy that ma heart didn't die bc then I would really lose my shit wrd2 bro.

"Nigga stfu you really ma son" I mugged him and pushed him back "Yea ard lil ass nigga" he reminded me how short I was compared to him, ddot grabbed a cup and poured orange juice into the cup "I really love her" what tf is he talking bout? 🤨.

"Wym you really love her" I poured myself some fruit punch into my cup "I'm talking bout Valentina dumb ass" he slapped the back of my head and I mugged him I swear him and Dudeylo abusive asses finna caught my hands if one of them put their hands on me again gangsta 😤. 

"Is that ya new chain" I pointed at his chain that shit was pain gangsta "Yea I got it the other day it's icy isn't it" he smiled and I nodded. He put his cup in the sink and dapped me up before walking upstairs I'm glad he loves Valentina cus who doesn't I mean other than those smoochie who mad cause she fine no weird shit 😒. Valentina really is someone you can love cus my lil cousin is a ROD gangsta. 

But now it's time to get neeky with my bae 😏.

BYEEEEEEE!

________________________________________________________

A/N: Short and early but it's ard I only got a couple more weeks of school getting get them overdue fixed yfm 🙄. Love ya 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 214 21
It's your first day back in Sugarhill you made many friends and met many old friends managing to keep your relationships with everyone..you start cat...
25.6K 494 30
JAYKLICKIN X DUDEYLO Why you make it so complicated....?
54.1K 479 22
Imagínate a mi hombre 😍 I promise it's English Some smut
211K 4.5K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.✰