He Is The One - A Jonathan Da...

By mort1ciansdaught3r

Ava miller is a young adult (23) who doesn't have many friends. She was picked on and bullied in her school y... More

Chapter 1 - The Party
Chapter 2 - Never Have I Ever
Chapter 3 - Hangout
Chapter 4 - I Love You
Chapter 5 - The Bar
Chapter 6 - First Time
Chapter 8 - Performance
Random things you should know about the story!
Chapter 9 - "Stomp this motherfuckers face!"
Chapter 10 - You Let Me Violate You
Chapter 11 - Forever In Love.

Chapter 7 - The Guys

808 10 5
By mort1ciansdaught3r

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. Jon was holding me close to him, I felt safe. Duran Duran was still on repeat since we never turned it off before falling asleep.
I looked over at my clock and it was 12 o'clock. I didn't want to wake Jon but I wouldn't be able to get out of his embrace unless I do.

"Jon, Jonnnnnn." I said facing Jon, rubbing his face with my hand. After about a minute of doing this he finally woke up. "Good morning, beautiful." Jon said with a sleepy morning voice, smiling and kissing me. "Want to get up now?" I asked Jon, smiling. I got up and so did Jon. Jon sat on my bed as I wobbled over to my dresser, grabbing a shirt. I grabbed a "The Cranberries" shirt and slid it on. I walked over to Jon sitting on my bed and I reached my arms out, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I held his face and kissed him. "So, how did I do last night?" Jon said grinning. "You were amazing Jon." I said smiling and giggling. Jon gave me a bunch of kisses until I heard someone walking to my door. I ignored it and let Jon keep kissing me.

*knock knock*

Someone was at my door. Jon stopped kissing me and I got up to go to my door. I opened my door to Haven standing there.

"Oh hi!" I said with an awkward smile. "Hey Ava, do you have someone over?" Haven said, crossing her arms and giving me a weird smirk. "Give me a sec." I said shutting my door in Haven's face.
I went over to Jon and threw his clothes at him.

"Woah! Just tell me to put my clothes on, you don't need to throw them!" Jon said sarcastically. Jon hopped off my bed and threw on his sweatpants and shirt. "Who's at the door?" Jon asked, coming behind me and pulling me onto him. I turned to face Jon and held his neck. "It's Haven, remember I told you about her?" I said with an awkward grin. I held Jon's arm as I walked to the door and opened it.
"I knew it! You guys know I could hear you all night?" Haven said laughing. Me and Jon looked at eachother with wide eyes. "Haven, this is Jonathan. My boyfriend" I said, trying to change the subject. "Wait, you and your band performed at that party right?" Haven asked Jon. "Yeah that was us, what did you think?" Jon said with a grin. "I thought you guys were having a fucking seizure." Haven said awkwardly. "Thanks." Jon said, laughing a bit.

"Well what do you want, Haven?" I asked eager to go back to kissing Jon. "You know when you were showing me your new thong's? Yeah you left one in my room." Haven said, handing me my black lace thong. I quickly grabbed it from her hands embarrassed, Jon chuckled. "I'm going to go out with a friend, I will be home around 8pm." Haven said leaving my room.

"Nice thong." Jon said sarcastically, smirking. I wrapped my arms around Jon's neck and got close to his face. "If you get lucky, you can see it tonight." I said smirking, planting a kiss on Jon's lips. "We just woke up but I want you so bad." Jon said, putting his hands on my ass. "Not now Jon, be patient." I said with a sexual voice giving Jon one last kiss.

Me and Jon left the room and went into the kitchen.
"Fuck. Haven didn't get the groceries!" I said slamming the pantry door closed. "Let's just go to that cafe place around the corner?" Jon said.
We walked out to Jon's car and got in. We started driving to the cafe. "Hey Jon, do you want to invite the guys over tonight?" I said looking over at him. "Yeah sure!" Jon said smiling.

We got to the cafe, went inside, and took a seat at a table next to a window. I got fruit, pancakes, and bacon. Jon got the same thing but instead of pancakes he got waffles. The food came about 10 minutes later.

"I forgot to eat all day yesterday." I said picking up a piece of fruit with my fork. Jon instantly looked at me and stopped chewing. "Ava you better not be doing that on purpose." Jon said, looking at me. "I swear! I just forget sometimes, hunger doesn't really faze me." I said looking at Jon. "Well when you're with me I'll make sure you're eating!" Jon said smiling.

We finished eating and got back into the car.

"Let's go by the store to grab some stuff for tonight." I said. We got to the store and went inside.
We grabbed a bunch of packs of Coors Light, and of course 3 bottles of Jack Daniels. We grabbed a few snacks and grabbed two pizzas. We got up to the register and put everything down.

"Looks like you guys are going to have some fun tonight." The cashier said as he rang up the booze. "Ooo!" I said like a child, seeing a big bag of skittles and grabbing it. "You're adorable." Jon said, pulling me into a hug and smiling.
"Okay! You're all set, have fun tonight!" The cashier said. Me and Jon struggled to grab everything but we managed to do it. We put everything in the back of the car and drove back to my house. We took everything in and put the drinks in the fridge to get them cold.

"Let me call the guys real quick!" Jon said running over to the phone and dialing them. As he called them I grabbed a beer and went into my room to change.

I opened my drawer and grabbed an Adidas shirt that just said "Adidas" across it that was kind of baggy, then I just grabbed some Adidas pants. I wanted to be comfy since I knew I was gonna get drunk. I took off my pants then Jonathan walked in. Jonathan sat down on my bed and watched. Something about him just wanting to watch me get dressed was so hot. I slid my pants on then took my shirt off slowly, I had no bra on. I was left in my pants and nothing covering my breasts at all. Jon stood up and came behind me, grabbing my breasts.

"How did I get so lucky?" Jon said, holding my breasts and grinning. I turned to Jon and kissed him. I pushed Jon onto the bed and got on top of him and kissed him. Jon was kissing me back aggressively. We were kissing until we heard a knock at the door. I quickly got up and threw on a bra and ran to the door. I opened the door and it was the guys.

"Nice tits!" Head said, grinning. "Where is your shirt ava?" Munky said, chuckling a bit. "Don't worry about it! Just get inside." I said as they walked in and they all grabbed a drink and started setting up some solo cups to play beer pong. I ran into my room and Jon was still there. I went back over to Jon and started kissing him a few more times. "Come on! The guys are playing beer pong. I want to join them!" I said standing Jon up. "Okay put your shirt on! Those are mine, not there's." Jon said sarcastically. I threw on my shirt and we walked out.
"Jon's finally getting some!" Fieldy said laughing.
Jon playfully punched Fieldy's arm. Me and Jon grabbed a beer and joined the game.

After a bit of playing beer pong, we stopped.
"Hey wanna play a different drinking game?" Munky said, grabbing a Jack Daniels bottle. We all sat around the table and set the bottle of Jack Daniels in the middle of the table. "Okay, so we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to take a drink from it? Pretty easy." Munky said smiling. Jon grabbed the bottle and spun it, it landed on Head so head grabbed the bottle and took a drink. Head spun it, it landed on me so I took a drink.

As we kept playing so far, munky took 5 drinks, head took 6, I took 5, Jon took 5, fieldy took 7, and David took 4. We were all getting pretty drunk since I'm between drinks from the bottle we had our own beers we were sipping from. We all decided to stop playing and all just hung out on the couch. We all plopped down, drunk. Fieldy turned on MTV.

"Hey Ava." Munky said, looking at me. "What?" I said looking back at him. "Why were you just in your bra, no shirt when you answered the door?" Munky said, giving me a stupid, childish grin. "Don't worry about it!" I said laughing and playfully kicking him. "Hey! I was just wondering!" Munky said laughing. Munky started playfully kicking me back. Me and munky just kicked each other and I accidentally kicked Head in the nuts. "Fuck! You just kicked my nuts!" Head said, grabbing his dick in and letting out a groan. Everyone started laughing their asses off. Head crawled over to me and started playfully attacking me. "Shit! Fuck your on my hair!" I yelled laughing. I grabbed heads waist and threw him down to the floor. "Damn!" Jon yelled laughing hard. "She got you head!" Munky yelled. Head suddenly flips me and is on my legs, holding my arms to the floor. "I got you now!" Head yells. Munky and Jon come running over and start to tickle me. "Fuck!" I groan. "Stop! Fuck I'm sensitive there!" I yell, laughing. Everyone is laughing super hard. "I'll fucking kick you in the nuts again get off me!" I yell sarcastically as Head gets off of me. "How the fuck are you ticklish on your ribs?" Jon says laughing. "I'm sensitive there!" I say laughing back. "Now we know how to get her!" Munky said playfully, hitting my shoulder. I'm still laying on the floor and catching my breath. I noticed my shirt being halfway off me since Jon and Munky were all over me, tickling me. Jon pulls me up off the floor and hands me a beer.
"Thanks!" I say giving Jon a kiss. Munky came behind me and pulled my shirt down. "Ava your shirt was basically off!" Munky said fixing my shirt. "Yeah cause you fuckers were basically pulling it off me!" I said taking a sip from my drink.

All of a sudden Fieldy and David jumped up. "Hey we're gonna go to David's girlfriend's house! She's mad as fuck right now." Fieldy says as they run out of the door. "That was weird.." Jon says laughing a bit. "Oh well more booze for us!" Head yells as he grabs another drink. It was just Jon, munky, head and me. It was a bit better though cause David and Fieldy weren't party people.

"Oh shit! I forgot about Haven." I said looking at Jon. "She said she would be back by 8, it's 10. She might not be coming back tonight." Jon said, putting my hair behind my ear. "Hopefully." I said laughing a bit.

We all drank and hung out for a while longer until everyone knocked out on the couch. Everyone was on each other in some way. I was laying on Jonathan, Munky's legs were on me, and Head was slumped on Munky. I woke up to a music video showing on MTV. I looked over at the clock and it was 1:32 AM. I looked up to see if Jon was awake and he was. "Finally you're awake." Jon said with a smile, looking down to me and kissing me. But something was different, this kiss was a kiss he gives me when he wants me. "Hey Jon.." I said sitting up to look at Jon. "Yes.." Jon said, grabbing my waist and pulling me a bit. "You've been so patient all night.." I said with a sexual voice getting closer to Jon. "Oh fuck I want you so bad." Jon said, putting my waist against his crotch. "Should we go somewhere more private?" I said standing up and grabbing Jon's arm. We both ran into my room, we both wanted each other all night so badly. We got into my room and Jon pushed me onto the bed, getting on top of me. Jon took off my shirt and threw it off the bed. Then he took off my pants and saw that I was wearing the thong I told him about. Jon looked at me and smirked. Jon went down to my thong and pulled it off, revealing my already soaked pussy. "You've been wanting me haven't you?" Jon said, looking up at me with a dirty grin. "Oh fuck Jon I've been waiting all night please just do it." I said putting my head back. Jon started to kiss on my pussy to tease me. I whimpered which excited Jon. Jon started to suck my wet clit. I started to moan, Jon is amazing when it comes to this. "Oh fuck!" I moan gripping the bed sheets. Jon starts to use his tongue. "Jon!" I moan, arching my back and throwing my head back in pleasure. Jon's warm tongue feels so good. Jon starts to suck and use his tongue more, I can't handle the pleasure and I start moaning out of control. Jon loved it so much. Jon stops and comes up to my face and starts to kiss me. "I fucking love hearing you." Jon says grinning into my ear, going down to my neck and giving me wet kisses. I stop Jon and go to his ear "Jon, lay down." I say. Jon smirks excitedly and lays down. I got on top of him and pulled his pants off, revealing his cock in his boxers that was definitely waiting for me. I get over Jon and start stroking his dick with his boxers to tease him. Jon throws his head back. "Please!" Jon groans. I start slowly pulling off his boxers until they're fully off. Jon's veiny, hard dick just waiting for me. I grab it and start to slowly stroke it to tease, then I start to go faster. Jon throws his head back in pleasure and moans. The more reaction I got from Jon the faster I got. Jon's cock starts twitching in my hand as I go faster. "You're doing so good Jonathan." I say still stroking his throbbing dick. He starts twitching in my hand. Jon starts to groan and whimper. I took my hand off and Jon threw his head up. "Fuck I was so close." Jon said out of breath. "Oh, I'm not done Jon." I said going down and putting his cock in my mouth. Jon whimpers to the feeling of my saliva on his cock. Jon grips my hair, I start going further down on him. I go up and down with my mouth, letting out noises. Jon shoves my head down, Jon's cock hitting the back of my throat making me gag. Jon loved hearing me gag on his cock.
"Fuck I'm so close!" Jon groans, still holding your head. I start going faster with my mouth. Jon's dick starts twitching in my mouth. My mouth fills with warm cum. Jon let's groan and let go of my head. I swallow all the cum and come up, licking all the cum off I didn't get. "How was that?" I said laying beside him and laying my head on his shoulder. "Oh fuck your good at that." Jon said, turning his head to me and kissing me. I smiled and so did he. I got up and so did Jon, we both put our clothes back on. I walk out of the room to go back into the living room. I walk out to see Head and Munky sitting up, staring at me. I immediately turned red.
"Hey Ava what's-" Jon cuts himself off as he sees Munky and Head staring. It's silent until Head starts busting out laughing and so does Munky. I walk over to the couch and jump on Head and Munky so they can stop laughing at us. We all started wrestling playfully, until I got pinned down by Munky. "How big is Jon's dick?" Head says, laughing. "Well I heard her gagging, must be big! Munky says laughing as he lets me get up. I got red from embarrassment. Munky pulled me into a hug nuzzled into my neck. "We're just messing with you!" Munky says, laughing a bit. I stand up and Jon slumps on the couch. I go over to the pantry and grab a bag of cookies, then I go and sit down on the couch. I grab one and give it to Jon, I throw the bag playfully at Head and Munky and they immediately open it and start eating them. "Why are you so loud Jon!" Head says, laughing. "Fuck off! I get more pussy then you fags!" Jon says laughing a bit. Jon lays on the couch and I lay my head on his lap, I feel his dick still throbbing and I look up at him and giggle, so does Jon. I look over at Head and Munky to see them knocked out again. I snuggle up onto Jon and we fall asleep watching a MTV music video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 49 37
Between trying to be independent in Uni, fighting nightmares and anxiety, Jane-Tashely had never given love the time of day, she already had her plat...
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
280K 8.1K 40
River Lucas; Lead guitarist and song writer for the band 'Intrusions'. Always over shadowed by his sister Georgie, River was ok hiding in the shadows...
7 0 7
For years, Ava had always dreamed of working at the perfect job and falling in love. She had always imagined that when she finally got a job at her f...