The Blood of Old Valyria

By LucianaLorein

They are the ones whose souls desire freedom. They are those who can both destroy the world and allow it to f... More

The Blood of Old Valyria
Prologue
PART 1 | DAYRAENA
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
PART 2 | THE SLEEPING DRAGON
Characters for Pt.2
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

🤍

5.2K 58 1
By LucianaLorein

The idea for this fic had been brewing in my cauldron for quite some time, and so I decided to write it after all. I created a new Valyrian house. You will learn about it and its representatives in the text. And I'll probably have to change the plot of the book a lot, but that's still in question.

I also want to warn you that English is not my first language, so there may be mistakes in the text. I hope you enjoy this work. I look forward to getting your feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 146 14
Origina story of @zugaritas "Burning." Used to describe something that is extremely hot. -,'Where Cerys will do whatever it takes to make her sister...
177K 9K 105
The Blackfyres and Targaryens have fought many times against each other for the Iron Throne. Maelys Blackfyre was the last one to try and conquer the...
764K 29.4K 71
from the fourteen ancient fires comes the blood of two, their souls' twin flames burning bright in the shadows. joined together as one underneath the...
50.1K 870 11
The 'Light of the Realm' is better known as Princess Aelara Targaryen, of whom is as wide-eyed and curious as her twin sister Helaena, yet has intere...