Wlw imagines

By Habiatch

Hiya stranger, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote! Imagines about celebrities, only wlw and some are prob... More

A/N
Late night FaceTime - Ariana Grande
[In}toxic{ated] love - Dua Lipa
Jealousy jealousy - Jenna Ortega
The things you make me feel - Zoe Kravitz
Standing out - Zoe Kravitz
Birthday party - Bella Hadid
Boston Barista - Zoe Kravitz
Sunday mornings - Kendall Jenner
info
Yule ball - Hermione Granger
Suits - Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle)
Yule Ball - Part 2
Icebreaker - Margot Robbie
Make up your mind - Madison Beer
noticed - gracie abrams
noticed - Part 2
Make up your mind - Part 2
Force of gravity - Kehlani
Jealousy jealousy - Part 2
Change - Kehlani
noticed - Part 3
Change - Part 2
Why her? - Hailee Steinfeld
Change - Part 3
Yule ball - Part 3
Waves crashing - Halle bailey
Why her? - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 3
Make up your mind - Part 3
Love galore - Sza
The gig (where we met) - Maya Hawke
Why her - Part 3
Who are you? - Billie Eilish
Entangled kisses - Saweetie
Who are you? - Part two
Who are you - Part three
Friendship's spark - Gracie Abrams
Who are you - Part four
Jealousy Jealousy - Part 3
Jealousy jealousy - Part 4

Late night facetime - Part 2

3.4K 65 17
By Habiatch

Y/n Y/L/N - 24 years - 5'9

Keith Y/l/n - 22 years old
Y/n's brother

⚠️TW Smut⚠️

Actress Y/n Y/L/N hospitalized after lethal accident

Star of 'the 100' still in unstable state following accident

Sources close to the actress confirm it was a car accident

Multiple celebrities and close friends of the actress reach out in support

Ariana Grande seen leaving her lovers hospital in tears

Family and friends of Y/n Y/l/n ask for 'time and space to heal' as they're all in shock

Third person pov
Flashback
It was in the middle of the night when Y/n, deep in her thoughts, nearly crashed into said truck. Luckily the driver was fine, he was more concerned for Y/n after seeing her crash into a large post which created a dent in the middle of Y/ns car. Quickly pulling over, he panicked as he looked around and when he saw that there were no witnesses he called the police and sped off. So, in her car Y/n Y/l/n sat, passed out, her playlist continuing to sound over the speaker as her life solely depended on the ambulance. Y/n fought for her life when finally, after 10 minutes, someone stopped to help the young woman. The highway had been empty apart from the truck and a few other cars who decided to ignore the accident. While Y/n was being given first aid by her fortunate savior, Ariana sat at home, clueless of what her lover was going through. Atleast, in comparison to her lover, Y/n was unconscious and didn't feel any pain. Ariana cried herself to sleep that night, thinking that Y/n maybe had gone to her brothers house or was in a similar situation as her. An hour later Ariana's phone rang, hoping it was her lover she quickly ran over to her phone and picked up after the first ring.

„Y/n?"
„Uhm is this Ariana Grande?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the unknown number.
„Yes, who am I speaking to?"
„This is Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, you're saved as Y/n Y/L/N's emergency contact, is that correct."
Ariana's body froze, dropping onto the couch as her hand flew to her mouth.
„Hello?"
„I- uh yes" Ariana's eyes started to water again „What happened? Is she okay?" frantically asking the receptionist a million questions as she thought of the worst.
„I- she's still unstable. There was an car accident, they're not yet sure what exactly happened. It's best if you come down here tomorrow morning-„
Ariana hung up the phone, jogging towards the car as she wiped her tears.

Frankie🫶🏼

Hey Frankie,
Y/n's been in an accident,
can you come over to babysit
Touluse tomorrow-

I'll be at the Cedars Sinai Medical Centre

Knowing her brother probably fell asleep again she sighed as she locked the door, leaving a distraught toulouse behind.

Y/n's pov

I open my eyes, groaning as I feel pain all over my body- the light burning my half-open eyes. I try to raise my arm, to cover my eye, feeling nothing but pain shoot through my arm. Thinking as best as I can I try to see if there's someone around, not knowing where I am. I open my dry mouth, but when I try to speak nothing but squeaking comes out. I frown, being able to open my eyes a bit after what feels like forever. I look around, realising I'm in a hospital bed and when I see the 'help' button I quickly push it, ignoring the pain in my arm as I press it.
„Fuck" I curse, my voice fading mid word.

„Good morning Y/n, how are you feeling."
I look at the nurse entering, now realising that my left eye must be swollen because the light still burns.
I try to smile softly as she examens my body, noting things down.
„Hi" I whisper softly, my voice cracking again.
„Sorry, try not to speak- are you in pain, if yes show where? Your arm? Did you move it? Okay, I'll put in some more liquid." She nods softly, giving me a simpathetic smile as she replaces the liquid bag. After a few minutes I feel myself fall asleep again, hearing a few people talk in the background.

When I wake up again the pain has lessened, my eye still burning when I open it. I try to sit up, cursing when I feel pain shoot through my ribs. Looking over I see the button again, but this time I decide against pushing it. As I sit there in silence I try to remember everything, my head pounding when I think back- only remembering something happening with Ariana.

„Oh Miss Y/l/n, you're awake? How are you feeling?"
the same nurse enters, surprised when she notices my right eye open.

„Better" I mumble.
„Now what did I say about the speaking part. It'll fasten up the healing, believe me." I nod in understanding, trying not to have a panic attack as I feel trapped in this room- not knowing what the fuck happened.
„Does anything hurt in particular?" I nod my head, motioning towards my eye, head and ribs.

„Alright, I'll fill it up but with something a bit lighter so you won't get knocked out immediatly."
I close my eyes when I feel pain shoot through my ribs and after the nurse left the room I noticed a clock.

10:00am

It had been morning the last time I woke up, was it the same day or had I slept a whole day. I feel myself panicking, wondering how long it had been since the accident.

„Alright, here I'll fill it u-„ she looks up at me, her smile vanishing when she notices my panicked face.
„are you alright? pain?" I shake my head motioning towards the clock.

She furrows her eyebrows, not gstting what I was trying to say as she fills up the medicine.

„How long-„ my voice cracks as I pull myself together „has it been, since accident?"

„A week" she mumbles softly, my anxiety rising at the tought of just missing a week of my life.
„I need you to calm down, take a deep breath- try to breathe with me, alright? Okay, deep breath in 3...2...1 and now out 3...2...1"
I close my eyes following the words of the nurse, I still didn't know the name of.
I open my eyes looking up at her name tag.

Nurse Christa Smith

I close my eyes again, feeling tired after the small interaction as I thought of my family and friends, wondering where they were.

„Ariana?" I question softly, the nurse getting my question.
„Been here the whole week, we'll notify her that you're awake. She left some time ago to get some sleep."

The next time I wake up I feel a lot better, finally feeling like myself I decide to try and sit up a bit. I reach out for the remote, the pain in my arm only small as I straighten out my bed. Now in a sitting position I look at the time.

6pm

Alright, atleast this time it could be the same day

I look over, only now noticing my phone on the table. I reach over, hissing at the pain in my ribs, not missing the new cracks in my phone. I gasp at the amount of messages, a white line going through my phone because of the damage. I reply to my family and closest friends, some of them not being able to visit me because of the distance. My brother, my parents and bestfriend reply immediately, telling me they'll come visit me as soon as they can and to take time to heal. When I look at Ariana's chat my heart breaks, she kept texting me- the first one must've been after she was told. She kept texting me that she missed me, loved me and that she regretted leaving me. I felt my pain worsen again and after texting Ariana I quickly put my phone back and lied back down.

Moonlight💍🫶🏼

Baby, I'm awake. Don't worry,
they'll take care of me, I love you❤️

I'm coming!

I smile when I get her text, falling asleep as I dream of the woman.

When I wake up I notice Ariana sitting in the corner, sleeping in my hoodie as soft snores escape her lips. I chuckle at the sight, now looking up at the clock simultaneously as the door opens.

8pm

„Miss Y/l/n, your brother is here to see you. Can I let him in?" I nod quickly, thanking nurse Smith as I quietly sit up.

I watch my brother enter, when he sees me his eyes glass over as he rushes over. I grimace at the impact, his weight on my broken ribs and even after pushinh him away slightly, he doesn't budge.

„Keith- my ribs" I whisper, my voice giving out.

„Right sorry" I pinch him when he starts speaking loudly nodding over to the woman sleeping. His eyes look at her in- disgust?, I furrow my eyebrows hating myself for not being able to ask him what that was about.

„How are you?" he whispers, sitting next to me as his hands hold onto mine. I nod in response, giving him a reassuring smile.
„I really have to pee, I'll be right back- sorry I rushed over here." I chuckle as he rushes to the bathroom, the door slamming shut.

„Baby?" I hear Ariana's angelic voice and when I look over I see her rubbing her eyes as she stands up. I smile softly holding out my arms for her, her smile widens as a tear falls down her cheek.

„Oh my god, I'm so sorry- I love you- I promise I'll never let you leave again." Ariana promises, a sob escaping her lips as she holds onto me. I rub her back, tears threatening to escape my eyes when I hear the pain in her eyes.

„I love you" I whisper.

„Shhh baby, nurse Smith told me you shouldn't be speaking-„ I roll my eyes, leaning up as I capture her lips in mine. Butterflies arise in my stomache, the feeling overwhelming my head as it starts hurting but I decide to ignore it and pull Ariana closer.
When I hear the door open we pull apart, Keith coming back from the bathroom.

„Fuck that was go-„ he starts whispering, stopping when he sees that Ariana was wake.

„Get the fuck off of her, this is your fucking fault." My eyebrows furrow at my brother tone, trying to speak up and when Ariana tries to pull back I hold her in place.

„I know I'm sorry Keith, I promise I'll never let her go again- I'll never ever hurt her again." I watch tears escape her eyes, my heart hurting aa I watch the interaction.

„Don't go pulling that card when you were just seen with your ex- while my sister was in fucking pain.„ I look over at Ariana confusedly as realisation hits me of what happened before the accident.

It must've been Pete, Mac would've atleast told me

While I gather my thoughts Keith and Ariana start yelling at each other, Keith accusing her of things as Ariana tries to explain herself. I feel my pain in my ribs worsening as I try to interrupt the two. Anxiety rising as I quickly reach for the nurse button. Nurse Smith enters seconds after, confusion written over her face when she sees whats happening. She steps between Keith and Ariana, interrupting their feud „I need y'all to leave" she says calmly, seeing the panic in my eyes. They both look over, gulping when they see my distraught state, guilt overwashing them. I lay back down, feeling overwhelmed as I hear the two walk out and nurse Smith replace my medicine.

„I love you bunny" Ariana whispers before closing the door.

2 days later I was finally able to stand up for the first time, my eye had healed as have some of the smaller injuries. I broke multiple ribs, my leg and have a mild concussion.

„Alright Y/n you're free to go, I'll see you in a few days! Remember, the less dumb shit you do the faster you'll heal." I smile at the nurse, slowly sitting up as my brother comes over with a wheelchair. I thank nurse Smith, she helped me immensely this past week- both mentally and physically.

„Alright, come on! We'll grab some food on the way home." Keith promises, guiding me as I sit in the wheelchair, holding my crutches in his other hand.

„I feel like a kid" I laugh at my brother's parental behavior.

„Believe me, you'd rather have me here than mum and dad- they gave me a million lectures." he says letting out a huff at our parents overprotective behaviour.

„Well they've been nice to me" I sing giving him a teasing smirk as he pushes me out to the parking lot.

„You forreal? Why are they lecturing me when you were the one getting into a dumb accident because of some girl." I look up at him, his face neutral as if hed didn't just insult Ari.

„Yo chill. Don't go insulting her like that, you were her biggest fan a few weeks ago." Shaking my head at my brother's immature behavior, our problems being exactly that- between Ari and me.

„Yeah yeah" he mumbles, helping me in the car.

After weeks of just laying in the hospital bed it felt good to finally sit in a car as my life slowly went back to normal. My brother stopped at subway, both of us enjoying the normal food as we drove back home. He felt bad about leaving me alone which is why he decided to stay for a few hours- getting into heated fights when I repeatedly won against him in Mario Kart and Fifa.

„Alright last round-„ the bell interrupts my brother and as he goes over to the door I open my beer.

Luckily nurse Smith wans't here to see it

„Yo I'm heading out, text me if I should drop by later. Love you- don't forget to call mum and dad, otherwise they'll kill you!" I frown when my brother just shuts the door, trying to get up I walk over to entrance but freeze when I see who was at the door.

„Ariana, what are you doing here?" I frown, not sure how to talk to her after everything.

A/n see what I did there😏

She looks up, immediatly furrowing her eyebrows when she sees the beer.
„Why are you standing and I was told you weren't allowed to drink alcohol." a stern look on her face as she guides me back to the sofa.

„I brought you this though." she mumbles, handing me a slice of the cheesecake from my favorite gluten-free bakery.

„Ari, please just be straight up with me? Did something happen with Pete?..." I look at her for any sign of guilt as I put down the cheesecake.

„Look, I know how it seems but I promise it's nothing."

„Then just tell me why the fuck you guys met up, all close and shit even after our fight exactly about that and I land in the fucking hospital because of it?" I yell, voice giving out in the end.

„Don't scream Y/n, it'll take longer to he-„

„I don't fucking care right now just fucking explain, because I'm slowly starting to agree with Keith."
I yell, feeling my ribs sting at the tension in my stomach.

„Pete has a girlfriend and-„

„As if that would stop the white ass leek." I scoff, rolling my eyes at even the thought of the guy.

„anddd we saw each other when I left the hospital, because she had an operation. We were together literally 5 minutes, he saw my distraught state, asked what was going on and supported me-„ I raise my eyebrows „in a friendly way" she finishes, giving me a stern look.

„He respects you Y/n, he resepects me and our relationship. I'm sorry about what I said that night, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. My insecurities got the best of me and I know it's not your fault but sometimes I wonder if this is what you really want. You're twenty-four, I mean all your friends are younger- your brother too and I'm in a different stage of life." she explains, tears escaping her eyes as she stands infront of me. I feel the urge to hug her as I watch her cross her arms, insecurities showing.

„Then talk to me about it instead of bottling it up. Ari I love you, more than anything or anyone, you know that. I know I'm younger and I know I'm missing out on a part of my life but it's worth it because I want you and I need you- I'm a cripple right now, I mean look at me." I chuckle softly, eyes glassy as I watch her giggle.

„You look good, baby." she says, holding my hand softly which makes me smile.

„Give me a kiss." I say puckering my lips as I pull her closer, still noticing a sad look on her face.

Did I say something wrong?

„I love you moonlight." I mumble when she sinks down on my lap, wiping away the tears from her cheek. We stay in that positions for a while, minds racing in silence.

*smut part*
A/n just skip if you're not into that, also comment if you want more/less

„I love you too y/n/n" Looking up at her, I cup her cheek as I feel her soft skin against mine. Ariana moves in my lap, my eyes closing when I feel my dick twitch. Her eyes open quickly as she feels my center against hers, smirking she starts to move her hips softly, drawing circles on my lap.

„Fuck Ari, you- uh I'm I can't" I stammer out, holding her hips in place, or atleast trying to- my dick betraying because I haven't done anything kn weeks.

„Mhmm" she moans out when my member hardens and hits her clit.

„Fuck baby, I can't really move- I don't know if Nurse Smith would allow this." I say in between kisses, her hand roughly grabbing my neck.

„Oh listening to other females are we now?" I frown at Ari's tone, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when she grabs my dick through my pants „Don't worry I'll do all the work."

Well that she did indeed do

Her movements get rougher, hands grabbing my neck and hair as if her life depended on it as she starts dry humping me.

„Moonlight I need you" I moan, head laying back because of my tired body as I grab her thighs. My dick taking over my body as it hardens.

„Are you sure, I don't want to over exhaust you."

„Yes baby" I groan opening my eyes when she stops her movement.

„Tell me how much you want me, how you need me." she demands possessively.

My mind is blank as I see this new side of Ariana

I need you baby, so bad. My dick needs you, please just ride me. Use me" her pupils dilate, hands going around my neck as I moan.

Standing up she runs her hands over her body, taking off her top as her one hand goes to her pussy, stroking it softly. My mind fuzzes at the action, feeling myself sweat even more as my dick now strains against my boxers. Ariana smirks as she watches me, now taking off her bra and panties- leaving on her mini skirt.

Fuck

„This is what you told me, right? Do I make you horny baby? Was this your fantasy?" I nod at her teasing tone, her hands moving up my thighs as she sits on all fours looking up at me. Interrupting my frozen state she grabs the hem of my shirt, pulling it off after asking for consent of course.

„Fuck I love your abs, you make me so wet. Do you want to see how wet?" I nod eagerly, not able to speak.

„Words love-„ humming softly as she hold my chin in her hand.

„Yes please Ariana!" I breathe out as she sits on my lap, her bare center touching my restrained rock hard dick.
„Mhmmm is that my name?" I gulp at her suggestive tone, knowing exactly what she was getting at.

„I won't continue until you say it baby, I don't think your dick could handle that" she explains, now grabbing my dick even harder which makes my hips buck.

„Mhmm, that's what I thought." she moans out teasingly.

„Please mommy, let me taste how wet you are." I mumble, my cheeks reddening at the thought of anyone seeing me in this position.

„That's better love, now you get a reward." she lifts her hips up, my hands going to her ass as I grab it roughly.

„No no, no touching" she takes my hands away, letting them rest on the sofa as hers go under her skirt- still looking into my eyes as she takes a swipe.

„Fuck" she moans out and when her fingers come out under her skirt I nearly cum in my pants. Ariana takes her glistening finger, slowly moving them up to me but when she stops infront of my face I look at her confusedly. She then moves her hand, moving it down my abs as they tense at the wetness. Now moving her head down, she licks up the cum- her tongue moving over my abs as her eyes look up at me. I close my eyes, feeling my balls tighten as precum oozes out. Her hands move up to my neck again, forcing my eyes open as she kisses me roughly- I moan when I taste her cum on her tongue.

„Fuck baby" I groan when her fingers, enter my mouth still tasting like her cum.
She moves her hands around my neck, tightening a bit around it as she looks at me sternly.

„Sorry mommy" as soon as I finished speaking she grind down one last time befor grabbing my sweatpants and boxers. She moans at the sight of my dick springing out, standing proudly as I look down embarassed. She grabs it, her eyes looking deep into mine, pumping my member a few times.

„You're so sexy baby, you make me so fucking wet I can't wait to ride your dick." I groan at her words, as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.

„Now, mommy is gonna ride this big dick okay?"
„Yes mommy" I mumble when she puts her legs outside of mine, teasing her entrance with my dick.

„Ari condom" I exclaim, remembering to be safe.

„Mhmmm no, you said the wrong name. I think I prefer you cumming inside of me now." I moan at her dirty talk, feeling an overwhelming rush as my body is still weakend. My mind hammering when she keeps sliding the tip through her wet folds.

„Condom baby-„ I stop mid sentence when she moves her hips down, my dick slipping in easily because of the wetness.

„Fuck yes baby!" she screams, quickly bouncing up and down as her skirt prevents me from seeing what was going on. I watch her breast bounce, unable to say or do anything at the mind-blowing feeling of her riding my dick. I make a split decision, ripping her skirt off as I watch her pussy swallow my member.

„Mhmmm fuck baby, use me please." she stutters, her hands stabilising herself around my neck.

When I jerk my head back at the feeling she suddenly stops, my eyes looking back up at her.

„Keep-„ she crashes her hips down „your" again her hips smash down onto me, my balls tightening „eyes" again bouncing „on me" she demands, hands chocking me as I feel myself cumming.

„Ari- Mommy I'm cumming" I moan out, eyes widening when she doesn't stop, her face scrunched up in concentration.

„Fill me up" Ari demands, „one last time" mumbling the last part.

I try to protest, even though she's on birth control, but her hands tighten again making it impossible for me to protest. I moan out when she starts riding me in a sensual way, her hips slowing down but bouncing harder. An euphoric feeling rushes over me, watching the petite woman in concentration as her boobs bounce and her hips spell out 'coconut' on my dick.

„Fuck fuck yes yes Y/n baby yes" she now screams at the top of her lungs when my cum paints her walls, riding it as if her life depended on it. I feel her cum drip out of her, watching satisfaction take over her face.

„Ari wait" I try to whisper when I feel her start riding me again, my dick feeling sensitive as I feel my injuries aching.
My voice gives out as the woman on top of me rides out her orgasm, when she opens her eyes- guilt washes over her face at my pained expression.

*smut over*

„Y/n oh my god fuck did I hurt you?"

„No baby don't worry, it started to hurt just now"
Brown eyes stare at me guity „Baby I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. Are you okay?"
I smile softly, feeling sleepy as I pull her closer. Ariana picks up my boxers putting them on me, as she still lays on top of me.

„Yes baby I promise, just need to take a nap." I close my eyes, not noticing the tears escape Ari's eyes as she stays awake holding onto me tightly.

Third pov

After Ariana makes sure that Y/n is sleeping, her heart breaking when she hears the cute little snores escape the injured women's lips, she stands up carefully. Putting on her clothes, tears running down her cheeks, she tries to avoid looking at her partner- afraid of what she would do.

„I'm so sorry Y/n, this is for the best- I love you." Ariana whispers softly, exiting Y/n's house after giving her a gentle last kiss on her head.

Doing exactly what she promised she wouldn't do or what I shouldn't let her do - leave

A/n part 3...?
Also I wasn't sure ab the smut part, because it's rlly emotional but I feel like it shows how they're both feeling yk?

Anyways, I'm working on some other stuff too!

Love y'all & don't forget to vote/comment:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
884K 24.1K 200
Like my FemxFem celebrity lesbian book except just filled with gifs. Enjoy!
123K 2K 66
☆Imagines with celebrities & fictional characters☆ •gxg storys •i make requests FOR THE GIRLS ONLY!!! <3
128K 2.5K 196
A match made in heaven, or is that just what the all say? ; m.g (COMPLETED) completed;