The God's Gift {DXD MALE OC}

By juninDlaw

Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve... More

The Creator
Kuoh Town
The Next Monster
Bow to the new King.
The Fallen
Peerage.
GULP~
A whole Murder
Arrogance
The Leviathan
Asia Argento
Kagu-Tsuchi
The Orochi
Riser the Blondie

Fucking Crow

246 10 4
By juninDlaw

"I ate it"

Immediately in Nathan's head, the voice of his Gear resounds loudly.

[PROCESSING UPGRADE.]

[ADDING NEW RACE... COMPATIBILITY FOUND.]

[Changes include increased Energy, physical enhancement, and slight weakness to Holy Magic. Nathanael, do you want to see the status again?]

'Hooh, interesting. In terms of cursed energy, you already have 8 or 9 fingers. More than enough to teach you about a few more things.' Sukuna's voice sounds excited, and to be honest, Nathan feels the same way.

The boy flexes his hand activating his energy, and then his entire body is covered in energy.

"Amazing, I can feel the change!" He looks at the others there, seeing them still wide-eyed watching him.

Everyone promptly approaches him, with Rias already talking to him.

"NATHAN! What was that? Y-you ate my Evil Piece... And how the hell did that work?"

Kiba looks at me curiously,

"Is this by any chance your sacred gear? because if it is, your gear is really weird"

Issei laughs from the side but doesn't stop punching me in the shoulder.

"Well, at least now you will accompany me, partner."

I roll my eyes,

"Yes, it has to do with my gear. I got a tip on what to do, and I took it."

They look at each other still a little surprised, but lately, Rias just nods.

"Good, anyway. Welcome to Peerage Issei and Nathan, from today you are part of the Gremory Family."

She says happily, making Issei smile and so do I.

After that, we proceeded to have a little party. With snacks made by Akeno, which was incredible, we stayed at the club until late at night.

And now, Issei and I walked back home through the streets of Kuoh.

As we walk, I decide to have a word with Issei.

"Issei, I take it you heard from Rias about fallen angels right? How are you feeling about it?" I look sideways at the boy, he seems surprised by the sudden question but quickly answers.

"Honestly... I feel like a complete idiot. The first time a girl asks me out and the girl wants to kill me."

He sighs and puts his hands in his jacket pocket.

I pat him lightly on the back and then talk too. "I'm sorry about that my bro. But I'm sure one day you'll find a girl who really likes you. And on the bright side, at least I found out about this whole thing before your date... imagine how embarrassing it would be to die on your first date hehe"

I chuckle making him do the same, he punches me in the arm, and then we keep walking.

*CHILL*

Hmm, a faintly familiar energy.

A fallen angel, one I've seen. Considering he hasn't attacked so far maybe he's just here to keep watch on the two.

"Hey Nathan"

I look at Issei, and gesture for him to continue talking.

"About this Sacred Gear thing, I didn't even show you mine, right? Rias helped me bring mine out! it's like a really badass red and gold glove!"

Huh, a glove? Interesting.

I smile seeing my friend's animation.

"That's cool Issei, but you'll have to show me another time."

Suddenly in our way, a man in black clothes appears.

He wears a hat and appears to be older as well.

"Who knew I'd find two ownerless Devils around here."

He says with a smirk.

Issei is confused and looks at me and sees that I am serious, and stares at the man also seriously.

"I didn't think one of you Fallen Angels would be stupid enough to show up to us like that."

I say, and feel Issei tense up next to me. Great, he understood the situation.

The man looks very angry for a moment.

"Hmph, like we need permission for something vermin. And now that I'm next to you I can feel it... you both have sacred gears, our boss will love to receive your bodies."

He seems to prepare to attack, and I speak to Issei quickly.

"Issei doesn't worry about getting hit, attack when you have an opening and I'll take care of the rest!"

The boy is taken aback but seems to get more excited. He then extends his fist making his "glove" appear.

"Alright!"

The man places his left hand in front of him, projecting what appears to be blue light. He holds the projection like a double-headed spear.

He then dashes forward, his body turning into a blur.

He promptly attacks with his spear trying to cut Issei's body horizontally,

Issei promptly steps back bringing out his glove as if trying to block.

*CLING*

Until I appear directly in front of him, my hands with energy escaping them. I easily hold the spear and the man's hands.

He looks taken aback by the simple act of me holding it, he tries to force it out of my hand, but to no avail.

"You are weaker than expected"

The man's face contorts in rage, he starts to open his mouth to say something.

I just let go of his weapon and his hand and push him lightly.

I promptly step out front...

"ORAAA!"

And quickly Issei appears already punching the man's face as hard as possible.

CRUNCH

The man is thrown away, the punch being hard enough to make him drop his weapon Next to us.

"HA! Good punch Issei!"

The boy smiles and looks at my hands.

My palm feels slightly burned.

'Tsk, for a "holy" energy I figured that shit would do more damage. honestly pathetic'

I hold myself back from laughing at a serious moment.

I then say,

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt at all, let's focus on the crow over there."

My friend nods and promptly focuses on the man.

The "crow" then gets up. I see that his nose appears to be broken.

"You motherfucking Devils!" He raises his hand and snaps his finger.

Beside us, the spear he dropped begins to glow bright blue.

Before Issei can do anything, I pull him behind me. And I activate the energy around my body.

The spear then explodes into Light.

BOOM

The explosion was small, just causing a big flash. But I can feel the skin on my arms and part of my face burn a little.

Heh, this is the first time I feel pain since I was awakened.

"HAH! I still have plenty where that came from Devil!" The man says, but his bloodied face doesn't come across as very threatening.

He's five feet away... more than enough.

I step out of my high guard position, and raise my hand in a hand signal I used yesterday earlier.

"Your voice annoys me... Cleave"

In an instant a slash is made in the air, landing perfectly on the man's left side.

Thump

The man's arm falls to the ground, He then screams in pain.

"DAMN!" I hear Issei say behind me.

And then, I see the man spread his wings, he then takes off quickly running away from there.

And beside us a red circle appears, and from it, Rias and Akeno appear.

The two see the situation of the place and promptly come to help us.

[Sometime later.]

We explained everything to Rias and Akeno, the redhead then apologized profusely for not sending anyone with us. And then she escorted us home.

She insisted that Akeno help me with these "Holy Burns" or something like that. Even though I insisted that I wasn't really hurt.

And now at the moment, I'm in my new room at the Hyoudos' house, my arms behind my head, apparently the girls are just changing some things in Issei's parents' mind. They assured us it was just not to cause panic or anything.

{WARNING Light Lime ahead🍋}

And now I'm waiting for Akeno.

*click*

I hear the door open, and Akeno enters.

She sees me on the bed and smiles.

"Ara Ara Nathan, did you lie down without me? You could have waited"

I chuckle, and then I sit on the bed watching her sit too.

"So Akeno, how does this cure work? Is it like magic?"

She smiles in a way that makes me... "excited"

"Yes my dear, but there is a catch. We Devils can heal through body contact, it takes a while but it's effective."

Body contact... I'm already liking where this is going.

"Oh~ but how much body contact are we talking about?" Nathan asks with a smile on his face.

His dark red eyes seem to glow in the dark. And Akeno's beautiful violet eyes do the same.

"Fufufu, as much as possible. Now that we're Devils, you'll find that a lot of our bodies are made for... sinful things."

Okay, that makes my cheeks blush slightly. Damn it, Sukuna was right, I really like her.

She gets up and stands in the center of the room.

And begins to remove piece by piece of her clothes.

Now only in her underwear, I notice how perfect the woman in front of me is.

Her curves, Her skin, Her hair, and her eyes...

Her everything.

I see her looking into my eyes and smiling.

Akeno then takes her hands to her hair, removing the bow and leaving her long hair loose.

"I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair down Akeno, you look beautiful like that"

I see her blush too, her happiness is palpable from here.

Then she finishes undressing, removing her bra and showing her big and perky breasts

She turned away, and slowly removed her panties.

Damn.

She then turns around again and speaks to me.

"My part is done, how about you do yours." And with her speech I can see her line of vision going further down, looking directly at the huge "tent" that formed in my shorts.

I get up and walk past her, who sits down on the edge of the bed.

It's a little difficult to walk like this,

I proceed to remove my shirt, with years of training I've ended up with a well-sculpted body. But it seems that recent events have made me even more defined.

"Hmm~ Like a Greek God as usual." Akeno says while looking at my abdomen, and I'm pretty sure I saw her bite her lips lightly.

I smile slightly, and then I finish taking off my clothes and getting into my boxers.

Fuck,

Looking down I see my boxers are about to come off on their own because of my dick.

Akeno looks mesmerized, she glares with such intensity I'm thinking my boxers are going to catch fire.

With a smirk, I take off my boxers and let them fall.

"Fufufu~ Mama Likey!"

I chuckle and then go to bed, Akeno also moves to stay beside me. We snuggle so that she is above my chest.

Seeking to relax her even more I start to caress her hair.

She sighs and presses closer to me.

After a while with us like this, enjoying each other's warmth. I start to think.

I need to say something. 

That I feel something for her, look at where we are at the moment, she probably has feelings for me too... I hope at least.

Hmm, it's amazing how something so simple can be so agonizing.

But before I could say anything, Akeno speaks first.

She lifts her head and looks into my eyes.

"Hey Nathan"

"Yes?"

"...I like you"

And suddenly all my worries are gone.

She looks at me hopefully, and I smile at her.

"I like you too."

Her face relaxes in a way I've never seen her do it before. And she then gives a beautiful smile.

She gets up slightly, getting her face right above mine. She lightly grabs my face,

...And then our lips meet.

[LIME END]

[Morning of the other day.]

I open my eyes slowly,

Hmm, It's good to wake up not being single anymore.

Okay, I don't really know what Akeno and I are now. We were too busy making out yesterday to worry about that.

Welp, that's a problem for the later me.

[An hour and many awkward moments with Issei and his parents later]

Rias apparently slept with Issei.

No, they didn't do anything but sleep. But now his parents think he's dating a foreigner. Uncle Gorou was practically crying.

Aunt Miki on the other hand, was more interested in me and Akeno, stating that she and I were looking like a married couple as close as we were.

Which drew two curious looks from Rias and Issei.

Well, whatever. We are currently heading to the Academy.

"Urgh, I hate it, I can already feel the rumors. If I talk to the President would she let me graduate early?"

Issei beside me laughs lightly.

"Don't even complain man, your rumors aren't even that bad. The whole school calls me Pervert."

I smile,

"That's because that's exactly what you are. Honestly, if it weren't for me, you'd be a lot worse!"

This makes the girls laugh, and Issei scratches the back of his head, he knows it's true.

Akeno tightens her grip on my arm.

"Because I'm looking forward to hearing what people are going to start saying."

It makes me look at her with a deadpan on my face. And then Rias starts to speak,

"Well, speaking of which Akeno... So you two are finally together?"

That makes me look at Rias with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that silly, it was clear you two had been eyeing each other for a while" Rias says like it's obvious... and to my surprise, Issei also nods like it's evident.

Akeno just looks at Rias, and then brings my face down a little so she kisses my cheek.

Making Rias chuckle, and Issei gives me a Thumbs Up

Seeing that we were almost arriving at the school, I spoke to Issei.

"Hey Issei, today after all we have to do. You will start training with me." I say simply.

Issei Gulps.

Rias gets excited about this and proceeds to speak.

"Great idea Nathan, today after I explain a few more things about the peerages and after we all decided what to do about the Fallen Angels. We're all going to train!"

Issei sighs but nods.

And as we walk Sukuna talks to me.

'You still haven't looked at the new information from that annoying voice. Now that you're stronger, and I've confirmed that you've inherited the abilities of my previous hosts, we'll have a lot of new things to try hehehe' Sukuna says and again disappears from my mind.

I can usually turn this function off if I talk to him. I usually use this to sleep.

However, he can also do this, which means he only speaks when he wants to.

Okay, I have to admit I'm excited to see what you have for me this time around. That slashing attack, the cleave, was very effective.

'Yes, and finally you used it the right way. But for me, you should have chopped him into several pieces'

Disgusting,

But you have a point, I will do that next time.

And so began another day in my life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 95 31
After saving the Shinobi World.. Everyone had betrayed him.. Seeing how powerful he was..he decides to leave the Elemental Nations..Until Kami-sama a...
1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
64.2K 2.6K 38
Akira had learned long ago that dreams were a pointless thing and wishful thinking a lost cause. The goal of her life had been determined for her by...
57.2K 2K 26
The Revive Revive Fruit, fruit rumored to exist and is written off by many. Despite being a devil fruit, this particular one is different from the re...