I would // justin bieber

By xHemmohugs

Justin isn't your average boy. He's mysterious, has many secrets and he doesn't let people in his life. His l... More

I would
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
SEQUEL
When Two Worlds Collide *New Story*
Save You

Eight

3.1K 85 3
By xHemmohugs

Jason

"Heaven." I whispered. I'm in class and I'm trying to get Heaven's attention who's sitting next to me. I think she's deaf or she pretends she doesn't hear me. "Heaven." I whispered as I poked her side. She finally turned her head to look at me. I gave her one of my smiles, making her smile. "What's up Jay?" She giggled. "Want to go to the lake after school?" I asked her. "Sure." She said, nodding her head and looked back ahead. I can't wait for school to be over.

"Justin, don't!" she screamed as I chased after her with a water gun. We're just having fun at the lake. It's so warm and we're messing around with water. This is so much fun. "Aaah!" Heaven yelled when I sprayed water on her. Her face was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. She sprayed water on making me stop laughing. She saw the look on my face and ran away. But I was faster than her. My arms went around her waist from behind and I spun around making her giggle and laugh. She's so cute. I stopped and let her go causing us both to fall on the ground. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Thank you." I said, when we just laid there. "For what?" she asked, looking at me. "For always being there and for making me forget about my problems." She smiled and said; "That's what best friends are for."

I came home after having a lot of fun with Heaven. Of course as soon as I entered the house, the smile on my face left. It's just amazing how she can make me forget about my problems for a while. My stepdad was watching tv. I tried to go upstairs unnoticeable, but I failed. He had seen me. "Where were you?" he hissed. "A-at school." I stuttered. He scares me so much. "Don't lie to me!" he yelled, walking over to me. Before I could even run away he took my arm which hurt so much. He hit me a few times, causing me to fall on the floor. I was still sore of the other day, so I hissed in pain. He kept hitting me. I honestly thought I was going to die. My eyes were closed and I just let him. If I did something against him, I would have gotten hurt more. He finally stopped and just left me there lying on the floor. I tried to get up but it was so hard. I managed to get out of the house and to go to Heaven's house. The door opened and I saw Heaven. Everything around me started to spin. "Justin!" That's the last thing I heard before passing out.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 49
*Sequel to Finding You (A Justin Timberlake FanFiction)* *Read that before reading this!* The 20/20 Experience Tour is over and now the Timberlakes...
140K 4.6K 44
Serenity wasn't one for much. She hated parties. She hated cocky, arrogant, assholes and Justin Bieber wasn't much of an exception. But what happens...
13.9K 301 39
Meredith is just your typical girl trying to get through life with a dad who never pays attention to her and a mom she has never met. When a boy tumb...
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...