New Jeans x Reader

By menud0

Just enjoy๐Ÿ˜ฃ Felt a little active so why not make a new jeans x reader book? Started : 03/04/23 Finished :... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8

7

203 8 0
By menud0

Y/N's pov :

I was going to pick up eunchae from school since she wanted to.

" UNNIE! " I turned around and saw eunchae running up to me.

" hm?, who's that? " I said raising a brow at the girl behind her.

" oh, she's Hyein my partner for the project " eunchae said revealing the girl.

She looks young, very young to be exact.

" hi unnie " hyein waved to me and smiled.

" Hi hyein, may I ask how old are you?, you look more younger than eunchae " I said smiling back at the girl.

" ah, I'm 15 years old unnie " she replied making me shocked.

I let the girls in my car and drove them to the house. I was really tired that I almost sleep on our way back.

" here you go, have fun doing the project girls, if you need me I'm upstairs. " I said opening the door for them and sprinting upstairs to my room.

I didn't think twice and plop myself on my bed feeling the cold breeze on my body making me fall asleep.

👾

" UNNIE " eunchae said shaking me up from my sleep.

" yes? " I said groaning as I still closed my eyes feeling tired.

" hyein is feeling sick " eunchae said making me panicked.

A/N : hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
254K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
89.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...