Your Warm Touch 🩷 ( Capsaici...

By Over_Obsesive

Hey! so this is my first fanfic so, ya😊 hope you enjoy it. yes this is a fanfic of capsaicin x prune juice... More

DESCRIPTION TIMEEE!!!
(Chapter 1): The Invitation.
(Chapter 2): Seeing Them After a While.
(Chapter 3): The Confession.
(Chapter 4): Party Preparations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
OML
(Chapter 6): Ok...

I Just Had a Realization

376 5 14
By Over_Obsesive

Y'all sorry to interrupt the story but yeah, I'm writing this while thinking about the next chapter and how it'll go, so here I am. Anyways, I just realized how many prune juice and capsaicin (mostly prune Juice) stuff I made in a span of, like a month. I'll just show you.

First, there's this thing. I saw someone make a dragon version of J from murder drones, so I decided to try to. And to me it turned out great.

Next, there's a drawing of him on my wall... I drew this when I was bored and I got permission from my mom to do it sooo...

And finally, I have this on my pencil case. I drew this at school, 'cause I was bored. It was a test and we weren't allowed to have any paper on the table except the test it self, so I just drew on my pencil case. On both sides.

I uhmm, help. I don't know what to do with these. There just, there. So uhmm anyways, thanks for your time. And Don't worry I'm going to be done with the new chapter in like 2 days. I think. So.....
ILY ❤😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...