Boys Planet Imagines

By Yanjun_Hamster

You know, I'm full of scars It's okay, because you're not leaving Thank you, only for you I'm here... More

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 !!
𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐭.𝟏
𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐭.𝟐
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧 - 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝟏𝟑
𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 & 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞' 𝐠𝐮𝐲
𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐚𝐲 - 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡

213 13 2
By Yanjun_Hamster

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱

"There, it's done!" Doyeon said as the she posted a peak of their menus for the upcoming fair.

Doyeon was part of the architecture department, and for this year, they were in charge of the foods & drinks.

Normally, the head teachers of the departments were the ones to pick what booth and responsibility they would have for the fair.

But this year, they thought of making it much more 'exciting & fun' by using spin the wheel for the types of booth each department would have.

And the architecture department ended up getting the 'foods & drinks booth'

"What do you think?" Doyeon asked her best friend, Woongki, as she took out the desserts from the fridge.

"Oooooohhhh It looks very yummy!!" Woongki excitedly said clapping his hands before grabbing a spoon.

"Here you go" Doyeon said as she sat down in front of Woongki waiting for his reaction.

Woongki was actually from the music department, but Doyeon needed someone to taste her desserts before using the recipe for the fair.

There was a tiramisu, mango float, three different flavors of ref cake, a blueberry cheesecake, cream puffs, cupcakes, and choco chip cookies and a matcha crepe cake.

"When is Jiwoong and Seowon coming? I don't think we'll be able to finish these" Doyeon asked Woongki.

"Says who? I can finish these all!" Woongki said munching on the strawberry flavored ref cake.

Doyeon laughed at Woongki who was enjoying her desserts.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"There they are" Doyeon said as she walked towards the door and opened it.

There Jiwoong and Seowon stood but someone was hiding behind Jiwoong.

"Who?..." Doyeon asked as she opened the door letting them in.

"Ahhh Seungeon-ie" Doyeon said finally seeing the boy's face.

"Hiii Doyeon-ah" Seungeon shyly said as he went in with Jiwoong and Seowon.

"I hope you don't mind, Seungeon got stood up from a blind date today. He definitely needs some sweets too" Seowon said as he ran towards the kitchen.

Squeals could be heard once he and Woongki saw each other.

"Why do they always seem like they haven't seen each other for year even though they're together everyday" Jiwoong asks with a 'wtf' look in his face.

"I don't know either, they never seem to run out of energy" Doyeon said as she led Jiwoong and Seungeon to the kitchen.

'Seungeon, on a blind date? He could barely talk to girls' Doyeon thought as she ate the blueberry cheesecake.

Not that she was calling him bitchless but ... yeah Seungeon was sort of...maybe?

"You got what?!" Woongki asked Seungeon loudly as soon as he came back in the kitchen after going to the bathroom.

"You went on a date?!? Woah, going out for the first time with a girl and you already got stood up" Woongki said dramatically.

Doyeon side-eyed him, lowkey telling him to shut up.

"Are you indirectly calling him bitchless..." Jiwoong asked as he munched on the creampuffs.

"Well he is" Woongki said while Jiwoong and Doyeon hung their heads low, embarrassed with Woongki's straightforwardness.

"Eyy even I know that" Seungeon said laughing it off.

"Besides, I'm only interested in one person" Seungeon said blushing crazily while everyone started teasing him.

And among the four of them, Doyeon teasing him the most.

Little did she know, Seungeon has been staring at her with admiring eyes as she endlessly teased him.

'Kids these days are crazy' Jiwoong thought as he observed Seungeon and Doyeon.

"Oh come on, who the heck paid you to bring me there?!" Doyeon whined as Gyuvin pulled her to the 'love jail booth'.

"I would rather go to the JAIL booth rather than on this hell LOVE JAIL booth" Doyeon said refusing to go.

"It's just 15 minutes, don't worry. I'm your friend I won't put you with anyone who'll harm you. And trust me, it won't be hell" Gyuvin reassured her.

He then pushed her into a small room and locked the door from the outside.

Doyeon sighed as she observed the room filled with lovey dovey stuffs.

"I'm definitely killing who ever sent me here" Doyeon said, not noticing the boy standing on the corner.

She was then startled by a laugh.

"What the f-" Doyeon said as she held her heart.

"I should get ready to die right?" Seungeon laughed at her heartily.

"YOU paid to get me here?!" Doyeon asked as she walked closer to Seungeon.

"Yep" Seungeon flashing his pretty smile.

Doyeon was about to ask him why, but Seungeon once again faced her with a bouquet of roses in hand.

Stunned, Doyeon couldn't say anything and just accepted the flowers with confused eyes.

"It was the first day of college, during the concert on the night welcoming ceremony"

"A pretty girl stood beside me, she sang along with the songs that were being performed"

"It was the first time I gained interest on a girl, in the most unexpected time, in an unexpected way"

"I wanted to ask her number, but she quickly disappeared in sight just as I gained enough courage to do so"

"But then a week later, my friend introduced me to his new friend"

"And surprisingly she was there"

"You were there, Doyeon"

"And I told myself, one day I'll ask this girl out"

Seungeon smiled at her sheepishly.

"Took you three years... and I waited for three years as well" Doyeon asked as she stepped closer to him.

"H-huh?" Seungeon's confused look made her smile.

"I saw a pretty boy in the concert, I pushed through my way and stood beside him"

"Stole glances, admired him shining brightly under the concert lights"

"But then my friend came and pulled me away"

"I couldn't even ask for him name & number"

"But then I found out he was a friend of a friend"

"And I asked my friend to introduce me to him"

"And that was the day I finally got your name"

"Even used the project as an excuse to get you number"

Doyeon laughed as Seungeon started to connect the dots.

"So meeting you wasn't coincidental? You really meant to stand beside me and sang out loud?" Seungeon laughed.

"Hey that was my favorite band, singing out loud wasn't part of the plan" Doyeon said crossing her arms.

"Okay, okay, okay" Seungeon said as he cupped her cheeks catching her off guard.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight? A date to be exact?" Seungeon asked as Doyeon nodded.

"And that concert at fifth day of fair?" Doyeon asked Seungeon.

"Of course we're going" Seungeon said as he pulled her into a hug.

"I can't believe it took us 3 year to figure it out" Doyeon said as she laughed in his arms.

"Well, better late than never" Seungeon said smiling at her widely.

"Kim Gyuvin, I did it already! Can't you let us out yet?" Seungeon asked loudly at Gyuvin.

"Hell no! you've only been there for 7 minutes, 8 more minutes before I open the door!" Gyuvin shouted back.

"How lame" Seungeon said.

"I heard that loudass!!" Gyuvin screamed at him.

"Whatever Kim Gyuvin" Seungeon said as Doyeon just laughed at the both of them.

A dumb and dumber type of friendship.

"Well, it doesn't sound that bad" Doyeon said as she said down on the floor.

"It's never bad when I'm with you" Seungeon said side hugging her as she sat down.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ~

A/N : Sorry for very slow updates, I've been busy with studies but I'm currently working in the requests already !! Thank you for your understanding ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
87.4K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...