𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿�...

By _behindyou_

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱ ᵈᵒ. ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ. -------------------------------- ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, a... More

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
0 - ❝PROLOGUE❞
1 - ❝PLATFORM 9 3/4❞
2 - ❝HOGWARTS & SORTING❞
3 - ❝LIVING ARRANGEMENTS❞
4 - ❝FIRST CLASSES❞
5 - ❝FLYING LESSONS❞
6 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞
7 - ❝UPSET❞
8 - ❝BIG FAT UGLY TROLL❞
𝟵 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟❞
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦❞
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥❞
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧?❞
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?❞
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙❞
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜
𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗠𝗦. 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦❞
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝗛𝗨𝗛?❞
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦❞ 🐬
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦??❞ 🐠
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘❞ 🐟
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗸❞ 😨
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿❞ 🦋
𝟯𝟬 - ❝𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲❞ 😰
𝟯𝟭 - ❝𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟮 - ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻❞ 😱
𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿❞ 💙
𝟯𝟰 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞ 🧢
𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞ 🌐
𝟯𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟳 - ❝𝗯𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁❞ 🫐
𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲❞
𝟯𝟵 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲❞
𝟰𝟬 - ❝𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗲❞
𝟰𝟭 - ❝𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹❞
𝟰𝟮 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞

𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦❞

2.6K 156 12
By _behindyou_

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WATCH AS ONCE AGAIN, SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDOR VERSE EACH OTHER IN QUIDDITCH.

sitting beside genya and kanao, you swing your legs back and forth slightly.

to the far right of you, you could see shinobu bugging giyuu and poking his arm.

as usual, slytherin were playing dirty and knocking people on their brooms and snatching balls.

slytherin cheers as they get another goal, "another goal for slytherin!"

currently, slytherin were 60 points in the lead, seeming so far that they would win.

"they lead gryffindor 90 to 30"

they cheer and fly in a formation around the pitch.

you watch closely in slight interest as draco flies over by harry, but blink as a bludger comes in right passed harry's head.

the bludger zooms back, smashing the top of oliver wood's broom, sending him pummeling towards the ground before going right back at harry.

you sweat-drop and genya winces slightly.

you purse your lips as the bludger zooms after harry with him narrowly avoiding it, the bludger breaks through a slytherin tower.

the bludger smashes through the towers, harry ducks lower to the ground.

draco flies over by harry again with a small golden fleck buzzing right beside his head, which harry seemed to notice.

he ducks down again as the bludger goes for his head once more.

kanao frowns, "mm... looks like the bludger has been tampered with" she says lightly, genya nods.

harry zooms for the golden fleck right passed draco's head, who spins around on his broom and also heads for it.

draco pushes harry to the side, gaining speed on the snitch.

the both duck into the lowered edges of the pitch, your lips part slightly.

after a bit of being under, they rise again slightly, dashing right on either side of colin creevey ; who nearly screams as he ducks under the rogue bludger.

they both duck back underneath, you watch as they zoom past the area you're standing.

you pat at your hair as the wind sends it blowing, puffing some out of your face.

you stare blankly as draco spouts up from the under bit, off his broom and doing flips before rolling over onto the ground, landing in a sort of spilt. genya snorts.

harry still chases after the snitch.

your eyebrows raise as his arm reaches out, and the bludger goes straight into it, probably smashing the bone to bits.

genya winces audible, "shit, ouch.."

harry holds his arm in pain but still goes after the snitch.

he holds out his other hand, using only his legs to keep him balanced.

kanao raises her eyebrows slightly.

he goes to grab it but rolls over with him ending up upside down, his back skids across the sandy ground before hitting it flat down, though, he had the snitch in his un-broken hand.

"harry potter has caught the snitch! gryffindor wins!!"

you clap along with majority of your house, they were all just excited to see slytherin losing.

you see the bludger pummeling down, right for harry's torso, he rolls to the side, it jumps back up and goes for his head, he moves his head away, he spreads his legs as it goes for them.

you frown slightly.

it goes for him again but hermione rushes forwards and shouts out a spell.

the bludger explodes into bits with a purple burst.

genya drags you and kanao down to the field as lockhart rushes forward.

"we gotta see this" he murmurs.

lockhart and students from every house also rush forwards, even slytherins.

"thank you" harry weakly says to hermione.

the three of you approach but stay at fare enough of a distance.

"are you okay?"

'"no. i think my.. i think my arm is broken"

you deadpan slightly, "you think..?"

genya chuckles.

lockhart also crouches on the other side of him, "not to worry, harry. i will fix that arm of yours straightaway."

you look at him in suspicion, genya looking slightly disturbed at the thought of lockhart attempting to fix a broken bone.

"no.. not you" harry says.

genya cackles and you and kanao smile slightly.

"boy doesn't know what he's saying" lockhart takes harry's hand, slowly rolling up the sleeve.

"this won't hurt a bit"

lockhart takes out his wand, "brackium.. emendo!"

a bright blue glow emerges from his wand, you look to harry's arm. it looked oddly.. curvy.

lockhart picks his arm up, it wiggles and makes a swishing noise.

you blink in shock.

genya gags and faces away, you sweat-drop. kanao looked disturbed.

his arm was completely bent over backwards, but it didn't look painful, it was as if.. there was no bones in his arm to begin with.

everyone grimaces and makes noises of disgust.

"yes, well, that can sometimes happen" lockhart reassures, you deadpan.

"but uh.. the point is.. "

your lips part as lockhart bends harry's whole wrist back.

"you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken" he chuckles.

"not broken? there are no bones in there!"

harry's wrist flicks back, you just blink.

"much more flexible, though"

you just turn to lockhart.

genya facepalms, "mans a bloody idiot"

kanao nods, "I agree"

you just nod along.

words ; 876

date posted ; 1/05/23

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 130K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
194K 9.8K 48
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦, 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰�...
637 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
58.3K 1.9K 28
︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ⁉️" "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞." ...